Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: African population is wrongly estimated!!  (Read 209 times)
Chucksmark

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 08:52:26 PM

The African population is diverse. It is estimated to be roughly 1.3 billion individuals, but I think this figure is too low. With a population of over 54 nations, many of which are densely populated, Africa is the second most populous continent in the world. It is challenging to determine the accurate population of Africa because each of these nations has its own unique demographics and dynamics.
In estimating the African population, there are few reliable statistics. Since many African nations have limited access to data collection and processing methods, the information they do have is frequently stale or lacking crucial information. Secondly, it is challenging to precisely track population migrations, births, and deaths in many African countries due to the lack of accurate demographic records. This implies that it is challenging to determine accurate population figures for Africa.

Because of inappropriate documentation of death and birth rate in Africa it will be very difficult to give a right estimate of African population. To some places because of insurgency they have been internally displaced you can't really give their accurate population
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2023, 07:34:36 AM

Africa are unique people with well respected religion and culture, if Africa countries are allowed to do a census without external interference the population estimate would be 95% correct. despite the fact that Africa are faced with so many challenges ranging from technology ,bad road, poor network and funds. these will affect adequate population in Africa. and when they allow the WorldBank and UN to carry the assignment they will not get down to the grassroot to take the counting rather they will stay in their comfortable zone and estimate what they like. Then the poor Africans will go to their websites to copy those poor estimated results as Africa population. Africa must wakeup to take responsibility, if we must get better.
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 09:29:39 PM

The last time census was done in Nigeria was around 2006 and it was a paper and pencil method of data collection and since then we have not had any census. Even that which was held in 2006 wasn't accurate because not everyone was counted. I still recall then we were mandated to stay at home so the exercise can be successfully conducted but yet many people went about their usual business and were not counted. Except Africa upgrade to the use of advanced method the total number will never be accurate.
I don't think that you are correct in this aspect census, I believe that all these phones you are making me the backup and with backup I can believe that it will come to pass so therefore I want to tell you that you have to bring advance records for we to check all the points you make so far so I believe that.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 11:27:52 PM

The African population is diverse. It is estimated to be roughly 1.3 billion individuals, but I think this figure is too low. With a population of over 54 nations, many of which are densely populated, Africa is the second most populous continent in the world. It is challenging to determine the accurate population of Africa because each of these nations has its own unique demographics and dynamics.
In estimating the African population, there are few reliable statistics. Since many African nations have limited access to data collection and processing methods, the information they do have is frequently stale or lacking crucial information. Secondly, it is challenging to precisely track population migrations, births, and deaths in many African countries due to the lack of accurate demographic records. This implies that it is challenging to determine accurate population figures for Africa.

I have basically 0 knowledge of how they do a census in Africa, or if there's any scientific method at all to learning the population of Africa.  I would however believe that the population numbers are hilariously wrong.  Not just for the challenge of tracking population, but because the birth rates in African countries are as much as 5x higher than birth rates in some Western countries.  I could see scientists not taking this into account and sticking with their estimates as if they were correct using Western standards.  Africa is quite a bit different than the rest of the world and as smart as scientists are, they can be pretty dumb when they all get on the same wavelength.  Look at the vaccine.  Any self thinking individual could tell that was going to backfire, yet plenty of liberal scientists are still saying it's the right thing to do.  These idiots will literally make fun of anti-vaxxers until they fall over and die from their rushed unsafe vaccines.  I doubt they can accurately count a continent they don't even understand or step outside their established population models to think for themselves.

Amazing, how can you convert a post about the difficulties to estimate the population in Africa into a rant over the vaccines, criticizing the "scientist", the liberals... It is so obvious how many wake up in election year so much.

Anyway, census is not the only issue in Africa. Infant mortality in many countries, particularly in the countryside goes sky-high, but there is something happening that is even worse: there are no longer news. News outlets have been closing offices in Africa country after country because they cannot inform.

Dunamisx

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 01:57:48 PM

When it comes to taking a population census, there can not be a hundred percent accuracy in determining the number of people living in a particular country not to talk about the entire continent it belongs to, remember we have people migrating up and down, some giving birth to, while some are dying on a daily basis, also some may choose not to partake in the population census exercise all because they don't care or have no interest in government affairs, all this makes it to be approximated to a particular figure and not the exact number we should have because of the challenges in taking a population census as some places cannot be reached and there are people living there.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: