Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I take a loan to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 4170 times)
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 04:05:17 PM

taking a loan if you have enough money to pay the installments every month is also not wrong,
what's wrong is when you take a loan but don't have the money to pay it monthly because your friend's job or income isn't fixed every month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 05:59:37 PM

that's true, but we have to look at the type of loan first because not all loans will be burdensome to invest in Bitcoin, there are even loans that are very profitable.
I plan to borrow with a slightly longer term and low interest to invest long-term in Bitcoin, indeed it is very risky but the loan amount is still affordable for me to pay when the maturity date comes, in my opinion it is not so burdensome for me and the risks involved Face it, it's still quite worth it with all the possible benefits you can get.
Investment from all types of loans even without interest is not recommended, but if you insist on using loan funds with low interest it depends on each option and you must be prepared for bad risks, because you can cover the loan on time but the investment value is not guaranteed to be profitable for the long term long term, so it is better to allocate some of your savings to crypto investments so that you will focus on investing for long term profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wahyuagung26

Activity: 448
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 04:47:05 AM

I think its not a good idea to take loan and invest - I made this mistake once and I had suffered so much

And you certainly won't repeat that mistake again in the future, because you have experienced the suffering you experienced through investing with loan capital in the past, you have definitely made it a very valuable experience and lesson. This should also serve as an example for other people not to make loans if they want to invest, except for those who have a fixed income every month to pay off loans they make when they want to invest.

But it is also less specific because the name of capital through a loan will always provide a level of risk pressure that will be felt by the investor, besides that the benefits are also not very certain so that the level of income and profit that can be obtained by investors with the loan capital is also will not be that big because he is more concerned about how to pay off the loan, not thinking about how to get more profit with that capital.

Investment is work that involves uncertain or even uncertain risks, taking out loans and taking the initiative to make investments. We assume this is very ineffective in the sense of adding risk pressure on top of uncertain risks. basically people who often make loans are people where they are able to pay it off with their fixed monthly income.

And we agree with you that it's better not to make the same mistake by using the same method to make investments, it would be better for him to make a mistake first as an experience and mindset that makes him more productive in mastering investments.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 03:47:28 AM

"Can I take a loan to invest in bitcoin" this question was asked by a friend

My reply to her is this:
It is generally not advisable to take out a loan to purchase Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency markets are highly volatile and the value of a particular coin can fluctuate greatly in a short period of time. This means that the value of the coin you purchase with a loan could drop, making it difficult to repay the loan. It is important to do your own research and make sure you understand the risks before investing in any financial product, including Bitcoin.

What is your advice?
You have given the right advice to your friend. And indeed making loans just to invest in bitcoin is too risky. and I would not suggest this to anyone. because normally investment can only be done if we have extra money or money that we are not going to use in the near future. because bitcoin investment will only be moderately profitable if it is held in the long term. So investing from loans is reckless. because the borrower is even prone to panic when he sees that the money invested in bitcoin has decreased in value due to a bearish market or a correction. but people who invest with their cold money will stay calm even if the market goes through a correction because they know that in the long term the price will go back up.
my suggestion would be the same - never invest loan money
because I once did the same and suffered so much and I am still not able to cope up with my finances.

nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 09:33:40 PM

I think it's okay to take out a loan to invest in Bitcoin but it can increase your financial risk and create additional financial stress for yourself.

It is generally recommended to invest with funds that you can afford to lose without negatively impacting your financial stability. If you are unable to repay a loan, you may find yourself in deep debt and hurt your credit score, which can have long-term consequences on your financial health.

So, my advice is as much as possible to avoid loans even in any form unless it is clear that there is another post for the refund as plan 2 if it shifts.
Agree. If we have the ability to repay the loan, it is no problem to take a loan. However, it is always not recommended to invest in a high-risk investment like Bitcoin with loan money. I think loan money can be used for safe investments such as land or gold. These investments don't have high volatility in their values, so it is not too risky if we use loan money on them.

Anyway, it is true that taking a loan triggers financial stress and makes additional spending. That's why if it seems hard to repay the loan money, never think to take a loan. Taking a loan may be an instant way to get big money, but it is also a way to risk our financial stability and bother our financial plans for the future.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 07:40:33 AM

I think it's okay to take out a loan to invest in Bitcoin but it can increase your financial risk and create additional financial stress for yourself.

It is generally recommended to invest with funds that you can afford to lose without negatively impacting your financial stability. If you are unable to repay a loan, you may find yourself in deep debt and hurt your credit score, which can have long-term consequences on your financial health.

So, my advice is as much as possible to avoid loans even in any form unless it is clear that there is another post for the refund as plan 2 if it shifts.
Agree. If we have the ability to repay the loan, it is no problem to take a loan. However, it is always not recommended to invest in a high-risk investment like Bitcoin with loan money. I think loan money can be used for safe investments such as land or gold. These investments don't have high volatility in their values, so it is not too risky if we use loan money on them.

Anyway, it is true that taking a loan triggers financial stress and makes additional spending. That's why if it seems hard to repay the loan money, never think to take a loan. Taking a loan may be an instant way to get big money, but it is also a way to risk our financial stability and bother our financial plans for the future.

You can take the risk if you can afford to lose the loan you have taken from the bank or from a friend.
Because bank will keep getting interest and friend won't wait either. I would cut down my expenses but I won't take the loan ever again in my life.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cryptock

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 11:00:01 PM

For the sake of investing bitcoin do not be desperate to take a loan.
Not all loans are bad even if they are used as an investment budget.
You should classify loan risk differently between borrowers who have steady income but not a lot of savings and borrowers who don't have steady income who don't have a lot of savings. The two categories of borrowers have different risks associated with lending even if both plan to invest in bitcoin.

Taking loan might bring you to a much more higher interest rates and surcharges specially if your bitcoin investment goes down. If that happens you might not be able to pay your debt and the interests will go higher and higher. Better yet save some money and do not in a hurry to invest. There are still a lot of time you can invest. Do not risk on getting a loan because it can make your life miserable if you did not profit on your bitcoin investment.
Loans must be made as wise as possible which must be adjusted to the borrower's income.
If you don't have a steady income, then don't ever make a loan to invest. On the other hand, if you have a steady income but don't have a large budget to invest, then you may be safe from ask to loans within certain limits. In my opinion, the risks are definitely not the same between the two categories of borrowers above, so not all loans are bad.
that is correct - if you have done your homework right and you plan them properly- then surely not all the loan are bad loans
but for that you have to be be good dealing your finance

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 04:22:28 AM

Immediately a loan is been taken, it put the taker under pressure of repayments and when they get into an investment under pressure, most results come out unsuccessful because the pressure of not wanting to lose that money might make the investor exit the investment too quickly for any slight uncomfort he feels which could just be a correction that'll bounce back after.

Bitcoin is a high risk investment and not advisable to take loans to invest in high risk investment. You might do it and become profitable but it shouldn't become a constant habit as at some point the market could dump then you get stuck on repaying a debt that wasn't of use to you which is very difficult to pay.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2023, 06:55:02 PM

"Can I take a loan to invest in bitcoin"
What is your advice?
Taking loan for the investment in Bitcoin will not be a wise decision because Bitcoin is known for his volatile moment and it may cost you loss in short term investment. But in long term it may give a profit but the amount of interest will be huge at the time of repayment so it never worth good in both cases.
So my opinion will be to stay away from loan in matter of investment in cryptocurrency, if you are really Bitcoin fan and want investment then go out and earn with hand works and invest small small amount of your earning through DCA, It will worth more because there will no pressure and headache of repayment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 07:39:20 PM

What is your advice?
Taking loan for the investment in Bitcoin will not be a wise decision because Bitcoin is known for his volatile moment and it may cost you loss in short term investment. But in long term it may give a profit but the amount of interest will be huge at the time of repayment so it never worth good in both cases.
So my opinion will be to stay away from loan in matter of investment in cryptocurrency, if you are really Bitcoin fan and want investment then go out and earn with hand works and invest small small amount of your earning through DCA, It will worth more because there will no pressure and headache of repayment.
but on the condition that you do proper home work and invest bit by bit and take good decision
my friend valut got hacked and he could not do anything - while he was doing good with bitcoin.

Cryptock

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 08:39:29 PM

What is your advice?
Investment can go wrong - you could have been scammed for no reason
Yesterday my friend's brother told he invested his pension money and lost the whole amount - he had a cardiac arrest and he passed away because he took and was unable to pay off.
I hate investment plans now.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 09:14:36 PM

What is your advice?
there are some really good pieces of advices you get from this group - I read them thoroughly and they have helped me in making up my mind
Most of the members did not support the idea of taking loan and investing

BVeyron

Activity: 1652
Merit: 939

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 09:59:05 PM

What is your advice?
In my personal opinion,'I put that rules in first when I am going for a investment 'invest as much as you can afford to loose' and I always obey this rules in every investment of mine.  Although I don't expect to lose funds invested in Bitcoin, its high volatilities can put anyone at risk from such a loan investment.
So it will be better always investment from your own pocket and if you don't have much fund for investment then took a long-term strategy for you invest like ' invest 10 dollar in btc every week for 5years or more or less' . I want to be satisfied with little without greed , so don't get on greedyness trap so investment as much as you can afford.

This is the best attitude. I doubt that loans are effective in any kind of investments, and if it comes to long-term (stablecoins can be considered now as long-term), credits are surely not an option: monthly payments are imminent, while monthly income is impossible...

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 10:30:35 PM

What is your advice?
Yesterday my friend's brother told he invested his pension money and lost the whole amount - he had a cardiac arrest and he passed away because he took and was unable to pay off.

Investing your pension money? This is something the most risky thing to be considered on doing so. As long you are owing yourself or having some loans just to take out some investment decisions.Well it does really
need up some particular risks for you to make yourself that progress in towards your finances which it would really be that normal that you would really be needing to take risks for you to have that chance.
If you could pay up your loan in time and dont have any issues in regarding to it, then it wont really be that a bad idea for you to take up some loan.

The only issue of someone who does take a loan is on the repayment on which if you do rely on your bitcoin investment profits then it would be not recommendable for you to do so or proceed on.
Every action does have its particular risks and be wary and be mindful about it because if you dont then you would really be putting yourself into much trouble.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Desmong

Activity: 812
Merit: 13

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 11:48:15 PM

What is your advice?

Taking loan should have a lot of carefulness if not the bank that we borrowed money from might fight us to claim everything that we own. We need to make sure that we invest what we know we can because if we go to bank and borrow loan and use it in the wrong aspect, we might end up making a severe mistake that would hurt us tomorrow if we are not that careful enough to know.our right from our left.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 11:59:03 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2023, 04:56:55 AM by usekevin

If you take the loan,their was huge risk for the investment,if you lose the investment.Instead you can save money first and save on the crypto currency in the long run.Separate the fifty percentage of income to savings and spend remaining to your own expenses.If you are ready to take risk,you can get the money with the minimum interest with the maximum period.So you can invest in bitcoin and holding for the longer period.Because the market response will be slow and steady one.It take some to the bitcoin price to increase to high value.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 02:14:01 AM

when we talk about investment in general, Some times in people's life taking loan become necessary for higher study or constructing home etc but just to invest in bitcoin or digital currency like BTC is not right choice because when you take loan at the same time you must repaid interest to the bank then what is the benefit of taking loan? yes, it is true that you can make big profit if luck is in your favour but there is no guarantee that can make profit, sometimes it goes on lost as well that time you can't bear the lost if you invest in bitcoin from loan.
mamesso

Activity: 2114
Merit: 740

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 02:45:08 AM

What is your advice?
Isn't investing in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies like a double-edged sword, at certain times you can get multiple profits, at other times it can make poor investors overnight. It is not recommended to invest in Bitcoin using borrowed money, there are lots of risks that will be hit if the investment value decreases due to corrections that occur in the market. Who can guarantee that borrowed money can generate profits from Bitcoin investments?

Don't be easily tempted by big profits in a short time because Bitcoin investment is unpredictable when it will go up or down. Remember, whatever the investment instrument is, there is definitely a risk of loss. It is highly recommended to use cold money to minimize risk.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 03:15:23 AM

My reply to her is this:
It is generally not advisable to take out a loan to purchase Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency markets are highly volatile and the value of a particular coin can fluctuate greatly in a short period of time. This means that the value of the coin you purchase with a loan could drop, making it difficult to repay the loan. It is important to do your own research and make sure you understand the risks before investing in any financial product, including Bitcoin.

What is your advice?
You have given the great advise already , and the simplest explanation ? "never Invest the money that is allocated or reserve for your family "
just give the money that is not really important(though Money by all means are important , but atleast not for the coming days or years)
the golden rule that everyone have never forget(but sometimes because of greed , becoming stupid) Invest what you can afford to be gone forever lol.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 04:43:57 AM

when we talk about investment in general, Some times in people's life taking loan become necessary for higher study or constructing home etc but just to invest in bitcoin or digital currency like BTC is not right choice because when you take loan at the same time you must repaid interest to the bank then what is the benefit of taking loan? yes, it is true that you can make big profit if luck is in your favour but there is no guarantee that can make profit, sometimes it goes on lost as well that time you can't bear the lost if you invest in bitcoin from loan.

Why can you borrow money to build a house when you shouldn't borrow money to invest? While the purpose of investment is to make more money. I think once you have borrowed money, no matter what you use it for, it is already a burden for you.

For me, getting a loan will be based on our circumstances. If you have a steady income job but because of some incident, you don't have the money to invest or build a house at the moment, you can also get a loan to meet your needs. As long as you can afford to pay that loan with your income, getting a loan should be no problem. But if you are unemployed and looking for something to get rich quickly, borrowing money to invest is the dumbest idea.
I am a person who used to borrow money for business, and I think it is not as bad as many people fear, always have a clear and reasonable plan, we do not need to be too stressed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: