Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 06:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Shiba inu get to $1  (Read 2913 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1377

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 13, 2024, 12:15:01 AM

It's a capital NO, don't get too excited or attached to a coin such that it makes you think so high of it doing a outrageous figure. Things don't work that way. You should rather work on how to take profit when you see one. Looking at the market cap alone will tell you it's not possible.

Market cap? More like circulating supply to me. There are over a billion of SHIBA in circulation. That's what makes it worthless. Not to mention, the token itself is a "meme". In other words, it's a pure joke. Even Dogecoin's creators said DOGE was nothing but a joke. You can't take "meme" coins as serious investments. Only if you're a fool or newcomer into the world of crypto. W

hat will make the rise possible to $1, is the non-stop devaluation of the US Dollar (hyperinflation). But it won't matter, especially when the whole world will be concerned of the rising cost of living. There's really no way to get rich out of Shiba Inu. The lucky ones were those who bought SHIBA since launch. Just buy Bitcoin, and forget about the rest. Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Solodoski

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 02:16:13 PM

Shiba Inu can never reach $1 in its current state reason been that the community is attempting, although so far in vain, to reduce the supply by burning tokens, which takes them out of circulation permanently.
lixer

Activity: 2576
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 14, 2024, 06:31:52 PM

Market cap? More like circulating supply to me. There are over a billion of SHIBA in circulation. That's what makes it worthless. Not to mention, the token itself is a "meme". In other words, it's a pure joke. Even Dogecoin's creators said DOGE was nothing but a joke. You can't take "meme" coins as serious investments. Only if you're a fool or newcomer into the world of crypto. W

hat will make the rise possible to $1, is the non-stop devaluation of the US Dollar (hyperinflation). But it won't matter, especially when the whole world will be concerned of the rising cost of living. There's really no way to get rich out of Shiba Inu. The lucky ones were those who bought SHIBA since launch. Just buy Bitcoin, and forget about the rest. Wink
A lot of people tend to have unrealistic expectations from meme coins, they either don't have any knowledge about the market and know what meme coins are, or they deliberately refuse to see and accept the reality. No one with enough sanity would invest a large amount of money in a meme coin and keep holding it expecting they are going to get rich from this investment, I know some meme coins tend to provide people with huge profits, but that happens once in a blue moon and not every day.

So, such investors need to understand that they are basically wasting their money and their time by buying and holding meme coins, if you buy a meme coin, and get a small amount of profit from it, you should take it and exit the market before it's too late and your tokens start losing value.

Derek jnr2001

Activity: 29
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 09:02:51 PM

Can shiba inu ever get to $1 in the next bull run or more years to come??,  though nothing is impossible, but i don't think it can get there,
And is the project still good to invest in?

Actually I don't really look at those memecoin, though there are some people who invested on Shiba Inu from the early stage most of this earlier investors profited a lot from Shiba. My friend would have also profited from Shiba if not that he lost his phone in his working place and the worst part of it is  that he was unable to recover his wallet seed phrase. However I don't think if shiba inu is worth investing right now though the choice is yours, but before making any decision don't forget to make intensive research about shiba inu so as to know if it has a good potential. But one thing you need to know about memecoin is that is not something you will rely on, their future is unpredictable so you just need to be extremely careful so as to avoid losing your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: