Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a paypal account.  (Read 764 times)
Danydee
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1249

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 09:46:13 PM

What I mean.. for example it is (or was effective at least a certain time) to link the Payoneer's bank account to PayPal..

So if is it not about the PayPal's crypto service juste regarding the margin on cashing out, how about cashing directly through bank transfers from a service that is benn allowing it all?
Once upon a time, Payoneer worked fine on Paypal as a bank as well as a card. But recently I think they do not accept Payoneer. I have tried to check the used Payoneer bank account as well as the card on Paypal. But recently I have tried to add bank as well as card but nothing working here.

With some research, I understand that some US banks are allowing banks accounts for foreigners.. I understand that that the procedure may differ, be more simple for some but it is existing!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cafter

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2023, 08:49:39 AM

instead you can do this:

if here is anyone in the USA who is ready to accept payment from a freelancer on your behalf and who also has a confirmed PayPal account, they can return the money to you in cryptocurrency or by using any other way.

maybe you can find someone here, whom you can trust
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2023, 01:07:47 AM

With some research, I understand that some US banks are allowing banks accounts for foreigners.. I understand that that the procedure may differ, be more simple for some but it is existing!
You are right I guess some other banks accept virtual service which can be added on Paypal. But I am not getting that and that's why I am posting here to get the solution.
instead you can do this:

if here is anyone in the USA who is ready to accept payment from a freelancer on your behalf and who also has a confirmed PayPal account, they can return the money to you in cryptocurrency or by using any other way.

maybe you can find someone here, whom you can trust

Adding Paypal on freelancer means you can withdraw funds from freelancer in the same way if the charge anything that will be applied from PayPal. So, it is a fact of how I can trust that person. How the person can trust me and how long the relationship can be like normal behavior.
cafter

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2023, 04:21:48 AM

Adding Paypal on freelancer means you can withdraw funds from freelancer in the same way if the charge anything that will be applied from PayPal. So, it is a fact of how I can trust that person. How the person can trust me and how long the relationship can be like normal behavior.

>I think freelancer allow indian paypal account also, and you can withdraw in many currency like euro, gbp, int, usd, etc. in indian paypal account,

>and there are more ways to withdraw funds from freelancer like here listed:
https://www.freelancer.com/support/payments/how-to-withdraw-funds/

>or you can ask here to a trusted user obviously you may know who can be trusted by seeing their rank, trust, merits, activity, etc. and willing to help you, you can do more research about that, that freelancer allow payments in indian paypal account or not... like asking on quora, reddit, etc.
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2023, 06:04:33 PM

>I think freelancer allow indian paypal account also, and you can withdraw in many currency like euro, gbp, int, usd, etc. in indian paypal account,
You are right they may accept Indian Paypal and also they may accept the mentioned currency of you. But it is a matter of sorrow that I am not Indian and as a result, I cant get Indian Paypal. And the more important thing is that the country where I am has no option to use Paypal accept pretending another country.
Danydee
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2023, 12:47:12 AM

Now that I've see the fees schedule I'm wondering why not just withdraw to Payoneer for example ?

shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2023, 01:36:32 AM

Now that I've see the fees schedule I'm wondering why not just withdraw to Payoneer for example ?
It was a good payment method as freelancer.com accepted this. But it is a matter of sorrow that they have stopped sending payments or receiving any type of fees from Payoneer. That's why need to use alternative options. To withdraw we have an express withdrawal option but can't pay any type of charge by freelancer.com
VCardsInt

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2023, 01:32:04 AM

This is a pretty easy solution its just going to cost you about $100 or so. Form a US company, obtain an EIN, open a bank account in the company name then use that info to open a US Business Paypal account in the company name. Could use the same info to open US Payoneer as well to attach to platforms like Fivver who still use Payoneer. We do this for clients everyday, its not complicated. If you need help:

https://t.me/Vcardsint
crazygparker

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 03:49:03 AM

I need a verified PayPal account if possible in my name (Mehedi Hasan). The account should be in the USA. The account holder must be a hero member or have at least 200 earned merit. I know the risk of taking an account from another person that's why I need to take from a person whom I can rely on.

I will not take it for the purpose of scamming. If still anyone thinks, it is any type of violation then you can post here or pm me, thank you.
I am also looking for same but Its hard to find any seller
I am following it so that i can also get seller Grin Grin Grin
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2023, 05:48:14 PM

I am also looking for same but Its hard to find any seller
I am following it so that i can also get seller Grin Grin Grin
I am trying to get a US Paypal account since February but till now I could not manage it. So, I think it is impossible to manage a Paypal account, especially in my name. I can manage a Paypal account but the problem is the name of the account. That's why I am still waiting.
Danydee
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2023, 07:20:00 PM

@shasan Did you explored the road of getting an ITN number ?? There is many online services that says that they provide them to non resident persons !

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: