Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:06:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have any financial regrets ?  (Read 760 times)
Marcellin9 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 07:18:55 AM

We cannot look into the future, so often our actions and deeds are erroneous, which we can later regret. Everyone makes mistakes, no matter how smart and wise they are. On this forum, probably, many regret either that they did not enter the world of cryptocurrency much earlier, or that they did not purchase bitcoins and other coins when they cost thousands of times cheaper, or that they did not take certain actions to buy and sell them during latest market growth in 2021. There will be many more such mistakes. It is important that we usually draw the necessary conclusions and learn from our mistakes.

Well, I think what you mentioned are not "mistakes" or "regrets" that I wanted to talk about. The "mistakes" you referred to are simple "inabilities" to make wise decisions. Even you could go back to the time before the bull market of cryptocurrency started, how would you make the right choice ? At that time, you were still not able to understand the factors that affected the crypto trading. My intention of bringing up the thread was not to regret in a negative way but simply to let us learn from all the lessons that we call regrets. I guess from this point of view, we are on the same page.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: