Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel the change of leaders will make Nigeria better?  (Read 308 times)
Techguysally (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 07:21:31 AM

My fellow folks they way things and such activities happening in this country today, what do you think changing our leaders will make it better and right ? To my own opinion and perception they problem of this country is within us, if we continue to change leadership, it will never end until we change our own selves.
This can be refer to the word of the almighty, where he said."We choose a leader among you, someone with the same character as you are". So when the masses decide to make the change within themselves then a change will be selected for us.
A human being can make rain drops, a human being can create a change but Only The almighty can relieve a society from its calamity, and this can only be done If the society decided to change there ways...
take for example this CBN policy is a good one by the government and CBN but the implementation process lack merit by alot of bankers and bank managers.Because money were kept for politicians and even d one available in the banking system they are trying to do business with it.

Today,the people aspiring for office today in Nigeria, they are the same people over and over again... So we don't expect a different approach if the circle or let me say the table remains the same..

How will the society get it right:

By bringing the unknown, there are many people out there that are blessed with our progress, but they are being drive the opportunity due to financial crises, some have try their best and are in a party we can say as party without structure.. those people that we don't know or we believe they can't win, are the change i believe the society need. But is the dweller's of the society ready to make this change?

Untill we change this our believe of jumping from this one to that one, and seat down to decide for ourselves, that's when we will get it right, and have a leader that will bring that change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nwada001

Activity: 560
Merit: 624

View Profile
February 18, 2023, 07:43:02 AM

Your topic is similar to these. And as such, they should merge together.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5439741.0
Change starts with us; even if we have change within us without good leaders, the change won't reflect more, so we need both good leaders and us to change in order to make this country better. We can choose our preferred leader by voting this time, and I believe if we vote right, we will eventually see change in the coming years.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Remiscoin5

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2023, 12:56:54 AM

Yeah I think change of leaders is another way God will use in helping Nigeria,we have lived in 8 good years with one presidential authority,moving out from it is a new beginning to success,I must say I miss Our former president Godluck Jonathan alot ,but any ways peter obi is coming ,David Lyon is coming too ,other good things are coming also .we really need to pray this season because things are becoming hot
Silver005

Activity: 213
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 01:38:26 PM

Yes I strongly believe that changes leadership can make Nigeria better,in the sense that whenever a man who was choose by the most high God is on the throne, think will start moving well gradually, because they said that charity begins at home,when the leaders is good then the mases will be afraid of commiting crime,but in a situation where by the leaders are the sponsors of evil, corruption, kidnapping etc,they what do you expect from your flowers to do in other to survive in a country like that..
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 938
Merit: 676

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2023, 07:19:33 PM

The answer to this question is both Yes and No..
I say "Yes" because if we successfully re-elect a visionary leader who has strategic plans on how to tackle all the problems we are facing in this country, then such will make Nigeria better. And I will also say "No" because of by mistake we happens to vote a leader who has totally nothing to offer (I.e only dance during campaigns without saying anything tangible) then this country will go from bad to worst. And unfortunately, tomorrow is the day for us to vote that leader that will change the narrative of our nation Nigeria, and you know who that person is.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2023, 10:22:54 PM

My fellow folks they way things and such activities happening in this country today, what do you think changing our leaders will make it better and right ? To my own opinion and perception they problem of this country is within us, if we continue to change leadership, it will never end until we change our own selves.

Irrespective of who turns out the winner of today's election, I think the leadership will be different form what Buhari and APC had put us through. If Peter OBI wins, his leadership will be of a great impact in the economy of the country as things will be done differently. If Tinubu wins I believe things will be different as well. We mightn't have a vibrant president but his ideologies when implemented might get us something closer to what the lagosians are enjoying in regards to development coming into the state.

If Atiku wins, we all know he's industrious and companies will be interested in coming to the country since his style of leadership will always favor them. The three presidential candidate has a positive attributes and I think this is the first time we are experiencing such quality in our candidates. The only thing wey spoil this election na say some dun old well well pass the others and make no body convince you none of them is a youth. Make we dey watch.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Justtoons

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

Bet2Dream.com

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 08:40:06 AM

Nigeria as we all know, is a great nation because of it's riches in both minerals and resources. Recently, Nigeria has suffered too many economic down growth and this has brought about inflation in the country. The current government of Nigeria, has failed to carry out it's duties to improve the economy of the country. So a change of government will be the right thing to do so the country can improve economically. As at yesterday, Nigerians went out to vote for their next leaders and we all pray that the right one is voted for because it will do a great change for it's people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream.com ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!
Nheer

Activity: 448
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 08:48:07 AM

Irrespective of who turns out the winner of today's election, I think the leadership will be different form what Buhari and APC had put us through. If Peter OBI wins, his leadership will be of a great impact in the economy of the country as things will be done differently. If Tinubu wins I believe things will be different as well. We mightn't have a vibrant president but his ideologies when implemented might get us something closer to what the lagosians are enjoying in regards to development coming into the state.

If Atiku wins, we all know he's industrious and companies will be interested in coming to the country since his style of leadership will always favor them. The three presidential candidate has a positive attributes and I think this is the first time we are experiencing such quality in our candidates. The only thing wey spoil this election na say some dun old well well pass the others and make no body convince you none of them is a youth. Make we dey watch.
yeah I agree with you, regardless of who wins this election there will definitely be a change. I recall how buhari promised us change and everyone relied on him but he failed us, this was not the change we all expected but we pray this time Should be a better change and I believe we are getting closer and closer to the kind of change we are praying for. We need to keep changing leaders till a better person finally arrives lets no loose hope.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 560
Merit: 513

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 02:28:01 PM
Merited by Belarge (4), Nwada001 (1)

Psalms 23:1: "The Lord is my shepherd, and I shall not want." Imagine being a shepherd and allowing your sheep to go astray; some of those sheep will become lost and may be eaten by wild animals. Let's now equate citizens and leaders. If you allow your citizens to suffer, where their opinion does not really matter to you, what do you expect them to do? (as a citizen) a country where you are being denied your vote and being detected as to whom to vote for, where you have your money in the bank but cannot collect it, where you have to stay under long lines and under the sun just to get your own country's identity card.

Where are these problems coming from?

It's not easy to control human beings, but good leaders have got to set examples that citizens can follow, make things easy for citizens, and hear out their opinions too. Go on TikTok and search for election updates, and you will see some violent videos. Tell me, how can you be scared of going out to vote because of these violent incidents? In a video I saw, a lady almost got blinded just to vote. Is it also the fault of the citizens that the current president is unable to ensure a peaceful election in all states? How many soldiers does the country have? Can't they appoint squads of soldiers to guide all the voting units? Good leaders can also determine good citizens. just my opinion.
watch this: https://imgur.com/a/Muo8oxW

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Wiwo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 05:50:33 PM

Baba the koko be say, make we just prepare ourselves against the outcome of the just concluded election,  because whatever it is there will be a change in government so definitely things will change just as brainboss already mentioned, whoever that winz we will definitely have a new ideology and that is something we should happy for,  the past 8 years have been terrible to our country and we glamour for a more effective and better leadership style.

-And if you look at all the top 3 aspirants in the presidential race they have one thing in common which is industrious,  so their will definitely open the doors for international business unlike the current regime where micro economic activities are pressed down and there is high tax regime.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 756
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2023, 10:12:25 PM
Merited by Davidvictorson (1)

-And if you look at all the top 3 aspirants in the presidential race they have one thing in common which is industrious,  so their will definitely open the doors for international business unlike the current regime where micro economic activities are pressed down and there is high tax regime.
You got a very solid point. One thing they do have in common is their industriousness. With way results are pouring in, what we pray for is peace, because only in peaceful moments or times can growth and doors of opportunities open.
Nigeria will definitely be better also considering the fact that it is not military trained person or president that would lead. No more micromanaging at least.

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 11:50:15 PM

It's easy to change as a person but, when you look at your neighbour and it seems he or she is laying all your effort to waste and all your effort to help is him or her see things from your view point is abortive, it becomes very hard to stay the way.

Na for this kind matter way people dey look up to the leader to start the change.
Change of leader way go ready to change things and actually change things go directly influence change for we country. The reason why the nation be as e be today na because of the corruption of the leaders them and watin go still make am better na still those leaders them. If people no too dey suffer, them no go reason do them neighbours bad thing! Abi you no think  like that? Na so e just be.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ManaJonah

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 05:02:03 AM

The change have to start with us just as you have said .it's funny how most of us complain and criticize some of these leaders when at our own level we are more corrupt than them.some people if given the chance to rule we may do worse than these leaders. The change has to start from the grassroot then spread across, we need to work and improve our selves first before we can affect the whole nation.

Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 08:34:45 AM

The change have to start with us just as you have said .it's funny how most of us complain and criticize some of these leaders when at our own level we are more corrupt than them.some people if given the chance to rule we may do worse than these leaders. The change has to start from the grassroot then spread across, we need to work and improve our selves first before we can affect the whole nation.

We need to change personal from the thing wey we dey call smartness. I smart pass you,for Nigeria that word na destruction e be. You go see a common Nigeria no go fit dey truthful or live a honest life. When we see how we fit use cheat person or collect person thing for him back wey e no know,we go say na smartness, omo na foolishness and destruction we dey do to ourselves and we country. The leaders na me and you because all these old politicians go soon die and who know tomorrow, you fit dey be the head for Public office. When u never change,you go still thief money,look at those bank managers wey CBN give money to circulate because them mindset dey corrupt,them trade all the funds. We need to change ourselves for the country to change. Na good people to elect good leader. Imagine people properties are in your custody but you told them to pay to get their property because they are unaware that it is theirs.
Alphakilo

Activity: 288
Merit: 132

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 03:09:50 PM

With the current situation in Nigeria, I strongly believe that changing of leader will make Nigeria better than it was. Not just changing leader but changing a leader who has the country at heart, a leader who is not self centered, someone who is not tribalistic or so religious. Though it will be so difficult to figure out a leader with these qualities but we can achieve this by looking back at the impact they have created in their various states because charity begins at home.
In my conclusion, changing of leader will help make a better Nigeria.

RockBell

Activity: 742
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 06:53:36 PM

Yeah I think change of leaders is another way God will use in helping Nigeria,we have lived in 8 good years with one presidential authority,moving out from it is a new beginning to success,I must say I miss Our former president Godluck Jonathan alot ,but any ways peter obi is coming ,David Lyon is coming too ,other good things are coming also .we really need to pray this season because things are becoming hot
This is one thing that is pissing me off everything God am sure that the majority did not go out and vote the annoying part of everything is that leaders are not the only problem we have in this country we the citizens contribute to what we are going through now, just the little change in currency see the charges pos people are charging just to withdraw 1000 naira and look at fuel too at some point it was clocking almost 400 hundred nairas is that not wickedness among our selves.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Davidvictorson

Activity: 966
Merit: 832

Livecasino.io

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 06:57:20 PM

While it is true that everything rises and falls on leadership, as John Maxwell said in one of his books, I would say that I strongly believe that you need followers with a reformed mind to be able to make the right choice of a leader. These statements are in agreement with what some of the other users have said.

For example, in the just-concluded presidential elections, we could see that we have Nigerians who still love their slave masters and would go to any length to sell, betray, and even kill their own just for personal gains and greed. After watching all of these scenarios, I came to the unmistakable conclusion that our problem is a people problem, not a leadership problem. And because leaders are also people, you need people whose mindsets have been reformed, or transformed to be able to hold leadership positions. This is the point on which I stand.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 644
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 10:44:35 PM

The things that are happening to us in this country are all the fault of bad leaders who lack the ambition to lead. Surely, if the power were in the hands of leaders with good ambitions, Nigeria would improve. Because it is only leaders that have power to decide how the country will be run, many of the countries we observe that are doing better are it is as a result leaders. Therefore, whether in communities or nations, changing a leadership is always play a very important rules. And for my own view, I believe that Nigerians need a change of leaders in order to have better hope, as we don't think that the formal leaders we currently have can give us any new hope, so we need to change and see what will happen,that is how we keep trying till we get the good once.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DaNNy001

Activity: 602
Merit: 504

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2023, 10:48:12 PM

This is one thing that is pissing me off everything God am sure that the majority did not go out and vote the annoying part of everything is that leaders are not the only problem we have in this country we the citizens contribute to what we are going through now, just the little change in currency see the charges pos people are charging just to withdraw 1000 naira and look at fuel too at some point it was clocking almost 400 hundred nairas is that not wickedness among our selves.
Oh brother you have actually said it all. Imagine the whole electoral drama that have been playing till they have actually done this election and what am seeing is just shocking and we  the Nigerians as citizens are also major contributors to everything that is happening in the country, and why do i say so ? Just imagine a country where someone in right sense will say he doesnt want to vote LP party in this election bwcause of the tribe the laboour representative is an igbo man and because he dislike igbo people, I mean c'mon thats the very height of stupidity someone can be.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
HajiBagi

Activity: 504
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 01, 2023, 07:08:35 PM

You are right mate, some problems comes from us the citizens, because we citizens we are too greedy and selfish with each other, let's take look like the example of new naira note and this 2023 election, CBN announced that they make enough money be enough for the citizens to get each to manage at a period of time, but some of us went and be bribing the banks managers and collect the money, and that is the main issue that cause the problem of lack of cash this days, and the 2023 election, we all know that the election of our country always has problem and yet some people cause violence because of it.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████