Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to spend money determines whether you can avoid unnecessary problems  (Read 1334 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 04:49:58 PM

Life is all about choice. People tend to spend their money on what is important to them. But I totally agree with your examples on how people spend money on what they don't necessarily need. Recently, I was guilty of this wasteful spending. I did a monthly Netflix subscription and I just watched one movie for less than three hours because I had no time to watch movies. I regretted this financial waste and will never try it again.

Many people claim that their earnings is not enough but they can afford to buy several bottles of beer for friends in a bar. They would buy shoes or clothing that they don't even need. I have a friend that bought five pair of shirts and forget that he bought anything like that. He later saw the shirts wrapped inside his wardrobe after seven months. He doesn't really need them.

If you are a low or average income earners, the only way you can save is to spend on mostly basic needs and avoid spending for fun or pleasure. Food, clothing, housing and other important expenses should be paramount. Others can be set aside until ones income has been diversified or increased.

Yes you are right, some people pretend that they are financial week or they can't mange their needs with their basic income but actually they are not able to manage their money in right way . I have seen one of my collogue purchase E newspaper subscription  for 1 year which cost was around 1k but right after 2 weeks he was start having less interest on such news because of his personal work he had no time and latter on he regretted he have done waste of money but he never learn from mistake what he have done and at the end of the month he always have financial crisis.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uruhara

Activity: 588
Merit: 591

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 05:10:49 PM

Apart from all we have discussed here, do you notice that having too much choice over things we eat, drink or anything we want, is heavily draining out of our energy ? To control spending is way more beneficial than we might think. This may sound spiritual but if you see the whole thing as a self-discipline, you'll get my point.

Although I do not know whether I understand or not with what you mean. but I understand that controlling expenses is far more effective in all respects. especially in finance. but when talking about self-satisfaction, of course there is a feeling within us that is not satisfied because we are too controlling of our financial expenses. but when we have a large amount of savings as a result of our habits that always control our money spending so that we can still set aside money to save and invest. then there will be a sense of satisfaction and pride when we manage to have a considerable amount of savings and investment from the results of controlling our financial expenses. and psychologically this will certainly build continued motivation so that we will be more consistent in managing our finances.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BVeyron

Activity: 1638
Merit: 919

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 08:39:04 PM

Please let me clarify first: anyone who is extremely poor or wealthy is not included in this discussion. Only those who are employed with steady income, some savings and spare time will find this topic useful. I guess most of us are doing fine now but financially we have to face one common problem: how to spend money.  This issue leads to many consequences if not handled properly. Here I would not start any broad and subjective agruement. To deliver my message clearly, I am using some specific examples to elaborate. For example, a lot of peole complain that their income is not enough to cover their daily expenses so they can't save much money while...they spend seven bucks on a cup of coffee almost every morning, throw a hundred dollars on some gym membership cards but never show up training, have dinner with some random girl in an expensive restaurant, buy drinks in bars and waste hundreds of dollars... The list goes on and on. If you live this kind of lifestyle and at the end of months, you are running out of money or can't pay the mortgages, whose fault is this ? I can not provide any statisitics but I am sure that many people have fallen in the trap and can not get out.  I hope you are not one of them.

I suppose that such people got used to this lifestyle, they feel "ok" with it, despite having regular debt problems. They took the phrase "live right here and right now" too literally... So I assume it's not a fault of anyone, at least if they don't get into criminal troubles... It's just the lifestyle, which adequate people are eager to avoid.

Dzwaafu11

Activity: 504
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 08:54:34 PM

Self-sufficiency is essential, as is knowing how to manage one's finances. In the instances you provided, people live their lives as they wish, without regard for how they should live them. All these individuals lavishing their money, I don't know if it's because they believe the money will continue to come their way or what. That's why they waste them on frivolous items.And I believe that those who waste money on frivolous items will come to regret their decisions, which will lead to unfortunate outcomes.Because of this, they are unable to manage or control their finances, which is quite negative. In my opinion, these issues arise as a result of poor life planning, including living with fictitious friends and other factors that are related to it. these issues

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 08:17:17 PM

Please let me clarify first: anyone who is extremely poor or wealthy is not included in this discussion. Only those who are employed with steady income, some savings and spare time will find this topic useful. I guess most of us are doing fine now but financially we have to face one common problem: how to spend money.  This issue leads to many consequences if not handled properly. Here I would not start any broad and subjective agruement. To deliver my message clearly, I am using some specific examples to elaborate. For example, a lot of peole complain that their income is not enough to cover their daily expenses so they can't save much money while...they spend seven bucks on a cup of coffee almost every morning, throw a hundred dollars on some gym membership cards but never show up training, have dinner with some random girl in an expensive restaurant, buy drinks in bars and waste hundreds of dollars... The list goes on and on. If you live this kind of lifestyle and at the end of months, you are running out of money or can't pay the mortgages, whose fault is this ? I can not provide any statisitics but I am sure that many people have fallen in the trap and can not get out.  I hope you are not one of them.

in that case, it's the person's fault, don't ever spend money that exceeds our income per month, save money, manage money as best as possible, invest if we live like that, spend spree and at the end of the month we're short on money and can't pay our installments, we'll be short of money forever. savings, no work assets, just enough for daily life, that's the matrix, we have to let go of the so-called matrix, make money work for us, not money work for us, invest it from now on, if not from now, then when

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 05:56:30 AM

Managing finances can be challenging especially when there are competing priorities. I think it might be helpful if we will create a budget and prioritize spending based on our needs and wants. We should always be mindful of our spending habits and we should identify which is causing overspending. If we will do it we can track our expenses. It is important to have a plan for unexpected expenses so that we can avoid applying for loans. But definitely i am not one of those who overspend to buy what is not needed.

Kelward

Activity: 378
Merit: 220

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 10:02:44 PM

I think that one of the solutions to avoid unnecessary spendings is to simply spend what is left of your income after savings. This way you will have to forgo unnecessary expenditures. When you have money in your pocket, you will be tempted to spend on things that you want, but which you really don't need. So in order to avoid unnecessary problems in the way you spend, make a budget for the month, write down your needs, them give priority to them, in the order of importance to you. Focus on spending on the most important ones at the top. Stop when your budget is exhausted and carry over the remaining needs to the next month. Then make another list and give priorities again.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 01:37:57 AM

The most difficult thing in life is managing finances so that they fit into the budget, temptations occur in many ways, if we leave the house it will be difficult to avoid not buying what we see, and when we hold our cell phones the temptation to buy things that look fun is also difficult to avoid, I think the best thing to avoid unnecessary spending is to have a strong principle not to spend money.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 02:05:23 AM

The most difficult thing in life is managing finances so that they fit into the budget, temptations occur in many ways, if we leave the house it will be difficult to avoid not buying what we see, and when we hold our cell phones the temptation to buy things that look fun is also difficult to avoid, I think the best thing to avoid unnecessary spending is to have a strong principle not to spend money.

We can still manage to not buy those things when we go out to buy something because if you have a short money for sure you wont be buying it but the temptations is already there but you have discipline to control it since i came from very poor family i do can resist to the temptations that is why i can still not overspent sometimes but if ever i do have alot of extra money that is the time that sometime do buy some extra but still those just needs not wants
Agbe

Activity: 868
Merit: 1252

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 02:06:15 PM

Spending money on unnecessary things is not always a bad idea, especially if it contributes to your happiness. But there is a line between spending money on things that genuinely brings you joy and wasting away your hard earned income making purchases that fall short of your expectations. Spending money on things that will make you is not unnecessary things, spending money on flexing live, will put you in problem, and  to avoid unnecessary problems in the way you spend, make a better plans for your monthly payment, write down your needs, give priority to them, in the order of importance to you.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Uruhara

Activity: 588
Merit: 591

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 03:53:34 PM

Strong principles, careful planning and discipline in carrying out our financial plans are important things we must do if we want to be able to avoid any temptation to spend money unnecessarily. For me the strongest temptation is when there is renewable technology or for example if there is some kind of new cell phone with more sophisticated specifications. so it was things like this that tempted me the most and used my savings and made my financial planning worse. But after I had a family, my partner advised me or basically we advised each other to stick to the principles that had been made, namely discipline in carrying out the financial planning that had been made. and now I can avoid things like that. But the temptation is sometimes still felt to this day.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 05:23:54 PM

There are many factors that support your finances that cannot be managed if you leave the house, there are many trials such as goods that you really want or just going to buy food with a different taste or treating friends who meet at this very moment. but all you can get through if you just stand at home and spend your days at home. Although it is very boring.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 07:07:39 PM

Spending money on unnecessary things is not always a bad idea, especially if it contributes to your happiness. But there is a line between spending money on things that genuinely brings you joy and wasting away your hard earned income making purchases that fall short of your expectations. Spending money on things that will make you is not unnecessary things, spending money on flexing live, will put you in problem, and  to avoid unnecessary problems in the way you spend, make a better plans for your monthly payment, write down your needs, give priority to them, in the order of importance to you.
For me it is not bad to spend money for your happiness as long as it is still in your budget. We should treat ourselves as well but not too much, for me I called it as self care, sometimes we cannot avoid to spend on unnecessary things but we should manage our emotions to resist it and not spend money to things like that, we should learn to have a proper allocation of our money as well.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 07:23:51 PM

Though there is an adage that says you cut your coat according to your cloth that means you cut your expenses according to your income. Many people are frugal in spending but still have a lot of expenses to cater for at the end of the month virtually because their income wasn't enough to do that. financial management is the key to successful savings and can only be achieved with determination.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Negotiation

Activity: 1036
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2023, 07:33:35 AM

You need to produce a specific budget and stick to it to exclude gratuitous problems it fluently help you save for your short and long term pretensions. Creating a budget will give you a clear idea of how to spend your plutocrat. This will in turn help you cut gratuitous charges if you want to ameliorate your finances, you need to identify gratuitous charges and exclude them. You have no choice but to exclude these redundant and necessary charges, If you want to increase your savings and pay your bills in full.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 11:35:49 AM

This is what I wanted to talk about exactly. People are robbing themselves from good periods and good times, that is why there is nothing that should stop you if you want to live properly and if you can afford to do it, then just do it. I kept saying the same thing to everyone who wanted to learn more about money. If you are not making enough to get a savings then you should not cut your costs, you should increase your income.

Too many people have one jobs, and I understand, in any normal world 1 job should be enough, but if you are not making enough, then get a second one and that would be better, you can get most of what you want. I personally got a flexible job, I work more when I have the time, and work less when I don't, which allows me to make enough to put aside.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mich
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 06:19:01 AM

The reason why is it important to be financially responsible is because you do not want to be reckless and spend all your money. And if you do not have money, you pretty much are stuck in a financial hardship that will have you living to check by check.
Being financially responsible means you know how to manage your spending habits. This is very crucial because if you are not careful with your spending you will find yourself in financial debt.
A good example is not buying expensive things so you have enough money to feed your family and be able to pay your bills. Or not take luxurious vacations only to come back financially in debt and be risking not being able to pay for your expenses and essentials.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 06:33:43 AM

Life is all about choice. People tend to spend their money on what is important to them. But I totally agree with your examples on how people spend money on what they don't necessarily need. Recently, I was guilty of this wasteful spending. I did a monthly Netflix subscription and I just watched one movie for less than three hours because I had no time to watch movies. I regretted this financial waste and will never try it again.

Many people claim that their earnings is not enough but they can afford to buy several bottles of beer for friends in a bar. They would buy shoes or clothing that they don't even need. I have a friend that bought five pair of shirts and forget that he bought anything like that. He later saw the shirts wrapped inside his wardrobe after seven months. He doesn't really need them.

If you are a low or average income earners, the only way you can save is to spend on mostly basic needs and avoid spending for fun or pleasure. Food, clothing, housing and other important expenses should be paramount. Others can be set aside until ones income has been diversified or increased.

Yes you are right, some people pretend that they are financial week or they can't mange their needs with their basic income but actually they are not able to manage their money in right way . I have seen one of my collogue purchase E newspaper subscription  for 1 year which cost was around 1k but right after 2 weeks he was start having less interest on such news because of his personal work he had no time and latter on he regretted he have done waste of money but he never learn from mistake what he have done and at the end of the month he always have financial crisis.

The truth is these problems are so common, so common that we can still trace it back in the days of yore. It's not that we lack money because it doesn't really matter whether we are having a steady income of few thousands on a weekly basis or not, it's our discipline towards the money is the problem. We tend spend it like we have an endless source, only to find out that we're already out of it before the next pay slip comes.

I'm speaking from experience because I've been there and done that, but fortunately, I got out of that toxic situation and managed to get some help about how to end purchasing my nonsense needs.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 10:25:19 PM

Well, it is unfortunate how too many people spend more they earn and on unnecessary and trivial needs. In my opinion, it is really essential to save money for unexpected situations, we haven’t got the faintest idea what tomorrow is going to bring, that’s why we should be prepared for all different scenarios. At the same time, we have to enjoy our life and entertain ourselves instead of saving all money and being miserly. Moreover, it would be better if you have a futuristic vision, in case things go very different from the way you live now, you will be completely ready. Plus, I truly advise people to learn financial management , it is really effective to achieve financial stability and live without money troubles.
Desmong

Activity: 812
Merit: 13

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 10:30:40 PM

Though there is an adage that says you cut your coat according to your cloth that means you cut your expenses according to your income. Many people are frugal in spending but still have a lot of expenses to cater for at the end of the month virtually because their income wasn't enough to do that. financial management is the key to successful savings and can only be achieved with determination.
what if if you cut your coat and the coat do not size you again, what are you going to do now?
Problem will always want to come to us so we need to make sure that we use our head so that we are not going to miss out big from it. If we are the type that spend money in a way that make us happy and we have good income, we might not have a problem at the end.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: