Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money is for the important things  (Read 1111 times)
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 11:25:24 PM

In life everyone has a dream, aim and goal for them to achieve in their prospective life.
Your thinking and attitudes behavior and sense of reasoning might not be the same as others, if I most tell you something very shocking some people are too materialistic in way of buying spending money on cars, clothes and living luxurious life. Naturally we all know that money is meant for spending for that does not mean we shouldn't have a goal. Typical examples is Elon Musk, from my little research and understanding he never spent carelessly all less for investment and for business purposes.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 11:52:58 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2023, 12:04:37 AM by Theones

Have you checked your attitude towards money lately? What is "your dream"?  bigger home, a bigger car, private schools, branded drink, gold?...

Money for for things that are important in life: you family, your people, health, well being, ... Do not be afraid to spend the money on your people when they really need it, but be wary of spending it on stupid things and if you think your car and your clothes are important, you may want to start thinking if you have any significant goal in life and where does it get you in the next 10 years.
My aim in life is a van house - where there is uninterrupted water and electric and gas supply. And the main focus this year is on health.
Money is important thing - but so is health, safety and wellbeing
We must find ways to earn money - side by side we must we must find ways to educate yourself with the new things happening in the world around.

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 10:56:52 AM

In life everyone has a dream, aim and goal for them to achieve in their prospective life.
Your thinking and attitudes behavior and sense of reasoning might not be the same as others, if I most tell you something very shocking some people are too materialistic in way of buying spending money on cars, clothes and living luxurious life. Naturally we all know that money is meant for spending for that does not mean we shouldn't have a goal. Typical examples is Elon Musk, from my little research and understanding he never spent carelessly all less for investment and for business purposes.
The dream of my life is having a cottage by the wood with flower all around. And have a comfortable neighbourhood where nobody judges you.
I dont like rushy and noisey place. I just want to have money to have a joyful present and and some saving for medial emergency nothing more.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 683

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 11:09:21 AM

Have you checked your attitude towards money lately? What is "your dream"?  bigger home, a bigger car, private schools, branded drink, gold?...
people have different views of what they want, all the things you mentioned to be the dream someone is very nice but we have to have another thing will bring return instead of getting luxury things that need your fund's for maintenance, the aspect of having a private school and branded drink should be a target of someone who want have a legacy on earth before departure on earth, my dream is to own a company of different brand which when I'm no longer on earth it will continue to exist and it will be controlled by my surviving family, so when I have such then will be happy. As I portrayed before that my ambition or vision will not be admirable by another person,  so we have different obligations.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cryptomiles1

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 01:44:08 PM

Snip
I just want to have money to have a joyful present and and some saving for medial emergency nothing more.

There is one thing people always said about having money they have Joy, Money doesn't really gives you Joy but rather it makes you Happy. You can't have Joy while you are on sick bed, you can't have Joy while you don't have anyone around you like Parents and your Child there are many people today who don't have Joy in them simply because there is no one to be called theirs, Interiorly you might not noticed it because people won't open up to tell you they don't have Joy.

The Joy of every Married Woman is to have their own kids running around them.
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 03:38:34 PM

How do you know he doesn't splurge or spend on expensive things? Are you friends with Elon, or have you just read his stories in the newspaper? You should know that people with money often have eccentric and very different habits. But they are very smart, they never show off or show off in front of the camera. But behind the scenes no one knows what they are doing.

The purpose we make a lot of money is to have a luxurious and happy life, only those who don't have a lot of money, can't touch those things, they call waste. I'm not too rich, but when I'm rich enough, I'll buy those things too, that's the life of the rich that everyone dreams of.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 04:52:48 PM

Money isn't useful in itself except when put to use. It really doesn't matter how much one has if one can't affect the lives of those around one. My mindset is whatever money I spend on myself is what should be spent. There's nothing like over spending or extravagant life for me.

There is one attitude about  money that I have discovered in myself recently.
I no longer think much about myself with my money. What I think is family friends and relatives.
That's the mindset of a giver. There's nothing wrong with that. Don't be discouraged doing it but just don't overdo it. There are those who are going to mistake your generosity for being too rich or trying to show off. Don't lose focus on that which gives you pleasure whenever you do it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:56:26 PM

Have you checked your attitude towards money lately? What is "your dream"?  a bigger home, a bigger car, private schools, branded drink, gold?...

Money for things that are important in life: your family, your people, health, well-being, ... Do not be afraid to spend the money on your people when they need it, but be wary of spending it on stupid things and if you think your car and your clothes are important, you may want to start thinking if you have any significant goal in life and where does it get you in the next 10 years.

Our economic crisis nowadays is very challenging and hard to deal with but I still focus on my purpose which is to have financial freedom in the future. I spend my money wisely by buying important things over only the things that I want but not needed. I always make sure that I have saved enough because years from now, I want to put up a good business so I would have a passive income so if ever I would lose my job I will still have a source of living. I want to have a good crypto investment and invest in assets as well. Goals could be reached by having the eagerness to control ourselves from irresponsible spending.
Cryptomiles1

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 10:10:29 PM

snip

How do you know he doesn't splurge or spend on expensive things? Are you friends with Elon, or have you just read his stories in the newspaper? You should know that people with money often have eccentric and very different habits. But they are very smart, they never show off or show off in front of the camera. But behind the scenes no one knows what they are doing.

The purpose we make a lot of money is to have a luxurious and happy life, only those who don't have a lot of money, can't touch those things, they call waste. I'm not too rich, but when I'm rich enough, I'll buy those things too, that's the life of the rich that everyone dreams of.

I think you need to read how he all started, i believe he now spent his money the way he wants but not at his preliminary stage that which was filled with lots of structuring. As a man you need a structure ( Planning and Focus) to determines how your future would look like, with you doing that and you involved in excessive spending then you may finds it difficult to meet up life.
Little_Sister

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 10:39:51 PM

Our economic crisis nowadays is very challenging and hard to deal with but I still focus on my purpose which is to have financial freedom in the future. I spend my money wisely by buying important things over only the things that I want but not needed. I always make sure that I have saved enough because years from now, I want to put up a good business so I would have a passive income so if ever I would lose my job I will still have a source of living. I want to have a good crypto investment and invest in assets as well. Goals could be reached by having the eagerness to control ourselves from irresponsible spending.
We must be wise to use money at this time of economic crisis, but prioritize saving because in the future we will face the most difficult times, I also use some of my savings for crypto investment for the long term, because I see the potential for a high increase maybe in the next few years to improve finances For the future, I've been setting up my DCA strategy since last year and setting aside some of my savings to add to my portfolio assets.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
WorkAsPro
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
Join us Now
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 03:52:08 AM

Of course money is the most important factor for life, nowadays we have to value almost everything with money, so that makes me often have to think about making money, currently I work and when I have free time I use it for promotion on social media. I think as long as we have a strong desire then we can be successful and have a lot of money.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 11:18:09 AM

Of course money is the most important factor for life, nowadays we have to value almost everything with money, so that makes me often have to think about making money, currently I work and when I have free time I use it for promotion on social media. I think as long as we have a strong desire then we can be successful and have a lot of money.
money is for important things but these days online shopping has made the life to much easy - we are wasting so much money on unnecessary stuff.
Buying it online from our couch.
I have been doing the same - wasted so much money on online stuff. But its been a few months that I have stopped over spending and saved a few bucks.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 01:47:04 PM

Money of course is a very important thing, almost difficult to find a place that does not need money, especially a lot of life needs that must always be paid routinely such as electricity, clean water, gas, etc., of course, makes everyone think of making money even in my country many officials who is corrupt for fear of poor.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 01:54:15 PM

Have you checked your attitude towards money lately? What is "your dream"?  a bigger home, a bigger car, private schools, branded drink, gold?...

Money for things that are important in life: your family, your people, health, well-being, ... Do not be afraid to spend the money on your people when they need it, but be wary of spending it on stupid things and if you think your car and your clothes are important, you may want to start thinking if you have any significant goal in life and where does it get you in the next 10 years.

For now, a strong financial condition is one of the important things that everyone has. Fluctuating world economic conditions can have an unfavorable impact on us. Yes, for that matter, saving and investing is the first step in how to manage finances well so that we have a sense of security about financial strength. Then as much as possible to avoid debt, because by being in debt, we have to set aside income to allocate it to pay bills every month, so that it will disrupt our balance sheet.

I certainly agree that in terms of managing finances, you must prioritize needs rather than wants. Setting a budget according to priority needs will give us a greater chance of feeling secure in the financial aspect in the future.

Source:

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Inwestour

Activity: 1008
Merit: 968

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 02:05:55 PM

For now, a strong financial condition is one of the important things that everyone has. Fluctuating world economic conditions can have an unfavorable impact on us. Yes, for that matter, saving and investing is the first step in how to manage finances well so that we have a sense of security about financial strength. Then as much as possible to avoid debt, because by being in debt, we have to set aside income to allocate it to pay bills every month, so that it will disrupt our balance sheet.

I certainly agree that in terms of managing finances, you must prioritize needs rather than wants. Setting a budget according to priority needs will give us a greater chance of feeling secure in the financial aspect in the future.

Source:
First of all, we must provide ourselves and our family with everything necessary for a comfortable life, after that we need to increase our income, while keeping our expenses at the same level, so that you can create some savings.

After that, depending on the comfort of our life, we can start investing, or we can divide our funds proportionally in order to raise our standard of living to a comfortable level and at the same time be able to start investing.

Because saving and investing won't matter much if we're all denying ourselves trying to save on everything. You need to live in pleasure, the path to financial independence should be comfortable, if this is not the case, then something needs to be changed.
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 02:18:33 PM

Although money plays a significant role in life, it is not always the answer. For example, some people who are wealthy but unhappy due to medical conditions that prevent them from doing what they want or eating what they enjoy, particularly those with diabetes, may have money. Therefore, it is difficult to cure this illness even with your money.
Agree, that money is not everything because rich people with bad medical conditions cannot treat their illnesses even though they are rich but cannot do everything with money, they cannot enjoy their wealth to eat good food and have to reduce their activities to maintain their health. But we must be grateful under any circumstances even though we don't have much money but enough to buy basic food, we have good health without symptoms of disease, so are you grateful for the current condition because money can't change everything.
you are right, and I totally agree with this opinion. We certainly have to be grateful in every condition we have. especially for the health we have. it's just that, even though money isn't everything, we really need it, especially in the conditions mentioned. imagine if we were in that condition, but we didn't have money. it will get worse.
Because of such conditions, there are many people in good health who are trying to make a lot of money but do not think about their health or the environment. all for the sake of achieving their goals and dreams. however, it is something that is not recommended.
Personally, I feel that money is very important. I also try to make my dreams come true, and now I also have several assets because of the effort I put in. however, I also still pay attention to the things that are important to my life. it's probably a better way to use money. we need to put important things first for the use of money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2023, 03:34:45 PM

it's not that easy sometimes people have planned their finances but suddenly there are emergency expenses or whatever that forces them to use their money.
so any plan can fall apart if there are obstacles.
but if you do it right and according to plan i guess there will be no disturbance if everything is smooth.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2023, 03:53:39 PM

Although money plays a significant role in life, it is not always the answer. For example, some people who are wealthy but unhappy due to medical conditions that prevent them from doing what they want or eating what they enjoy, particularly those with diabetes, may have money. Therefore, it is difficult to cure this illness even with your money.
Agree, that money is not everything because rich people with bad medical conditions cannot treat their illnesses even though they are rich but cannot do everything with money, they cannot enjoy their wealth to eat good food and have to reduce their activities to maintain their health. But we must be grateful under any circumstances even though we don't have much money but enough to buy basic food, we have good health without symptoms of disease, so are you grateful for the current condition because money can't change everything.

Yes, we need to be grateful for life with what we have. But you have to agree with me, money is everything, when you have the money you get what you want.

For serious illnesses, money won't save you either. But in many cases, when you have a lot of money, there will still be a way to save you, but if you are poor, it will be the end.
When you have money, your children and relatives will have a better life, and when their life is good, they will have good health. And that's how money can buy health and time these days.

karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 05:23:51 AM

Most of the time, people associate money as the root of all evil, but I don't think so. Most common debates amongst the crowd are with this topic which can be refute by saying " that depends on how you handle your money", which is actually TRUE. Ever since the beginning of humanity, we people are gathering resources in order to sustain ourselves, even right now what we still gather are resources, money which can be used to pay for our food and shelter and other needs.

Although we seek greater fortune in order to live our lives more comfortably, it is safe to say that we should still view money as money and use it for what it was intended.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1097

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 05:43:51 AM

Most of the time, people associate money as the root of all evil, but I don't think so. Most common debates amongst the crowd are with this topic which can be refute by saying " that depends on how you handle your money", which is actually TRUE. Ever since the beginning of humanity, we people are gathering resources in order to sustain ourselves, even right now what we still gather are resources, money which can be used to pay for our food and shelter and other needs.

Although we seek greater fortune in order to live our lives more comfortably, it is safe to say that we should still view money as money and use it for what it was intended.
To the contrary, I sometimes think money can be a source of good. Narcissism and greed, in my opinion, have no place in society. Money just magically appears in our bank accounts and purses, and we all spend it responsibly and prudently. It is impossible to manage money poorly and get oneself or others into a jam. A scenario like that is completely impossible.

However, you are totally right in saying that one's relationship with money can either be stressful and a source of problems or a means to one's goals and a comfortable existence. Ultimately, it is up to the person to determine how they will spend their money and how that will affect them and those around them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄