Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:44:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefit from Higher Education?  (Read 2016 times)
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 09:07:01 PM

Actually I could remember my university time, we learnt entrepreneur in the school and its one of our academic curriculum, so through the study of entrepreneurship we're able to know the scope of business and Trading as well,  so education is the foundation of whatever we find ourselves doing successfully, with the knowledge of intpreneurship we know the important of business and the basic functions of business and the scope behind it.

Maybe it is true that education is important to start a business but the knowledge to start a business and even manage a business is not only obtained from highly educated women but also from experience
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 07:09:42 PM

Higher education is obviously helpful for entrepreneurship since it provides the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed. However, it requires a lot of education and research to gain that knowledge and after completing your education, the hardest part is putting that knowledge into practice. I suggest attending as many interesting seminars or meetings related to entrepreneurship to gain more knowledge and insights. Then, you can start your own small business and see if it works using the knowledge and skills you have acquired.
~snip~
Statistically, 95% of entrepreneurs have a bachelor's degree or higher and I wonder, for those of you who are involved in entrepreneurship, how useful was higher education for you?
This is normal and obvious because being a successful entrepreneur requires a sharp and clear mind as well as the ability to communicate with people and implement effective plans. In fact, education is essential and I have never heard of a successful entrepreneur who wasn't educated.

Yes, PR is important and the advantages in having higher education is you are more confident communicating.

You have the right skills to promote and sell your product or services as you have that knowledge
or better to say a communicative skill that can bring the attentions of your target venue to earn the
trust and interest, listening to what you are promoting.

Not all needs higher education and that's no secret at all, there are people who can be successful by
doing extra efforts to learn the right process.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 07:37:19 PM

Actually I could remember my university time, we learnt entrepreneur in the school and its one of our academic curriculum, so through the study of entrepreneurship we're able to know the scope of business and Trading as well,  so education is the foundation of whatever we find ourselves doing successfully, with the knowledge of intpreneurship we know the important of business and the basic functions of business and the scope behind it.

Maybe it is true that education is important to start a business but the knowledge to start a business and even manage a business is not only obtained from highly educated women but also from experience
I think education is very important because education has a big role in providing opportunities for a better life, and with education we can gain experience. And with experience we can also take life lessons, actually there is no need to choose, because the two are ultimately interrelated.
so education is very important for us to have at the beginning to run a business or something and then with education we will more easily and quickly gain a lot of experience that will make our lives better.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2023, 11:37:07 PM

In this day and age, it is no longer based on the level of education, because I have seen and read many people who have been successful in their lives who did not finish school. But I am not saying that any degree completed is not helpful.

My only point is that most of those who have graduated their mindset is to become an employee, but most of those who are successful in life are those who did not graduate, and the business owners that most of them I don't agree with are all their employees who have graduated of learning. Maybe the only benifits is that you have a diploma to show that you finished the course you chose or you just have achievements.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2023, 08:51:44 AM

If you don't have a job after graduation, it's not necessarily the fault of education, it's because you haven't tried your best. Many people have just graduated from school without experience, but they are willing to do low-wage, even unpaid, jobs to gain experience. But many people graduate thinking they will only go to work when they receive a high salary, while they have no experience other than the degree that many others also have.

In my area, many college students are unemployed, and they blame it on education. But when I tested a few people in my neighborhood, their knowledge was even lower than that of a 9th grader. Maybe partly the fault of the education system in poor countries, but mostly our fault because we didn't study hard to get good knowledge. For these people, they deserve to be unemployed when they graduate.

To be successful requires many factors, not every university can be successful, but if you have a high level of education, you will always have more opportunities than others.

No, you are taking me wrong way. I am not blaming  education. What I am trying to said, if we don't start our carrier in right time in right age then might be we lose our productive time and age. And yes if we don't work for long time after complete our study then most probably our mind will adopt the habit of not working. Trust me this habit is really dangerous for an individual, and there is a saying empty mind is home of evil. I am not against education. After peruse sudden sudden limit of education we must have to start our carrier no matter how small it is but at least we learn something new and gain experiences from scratch to perfection
uswa56

Activity: 854
Merit: 211

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 11:37:24 AM

In this day and age, it is no longer based on the level of education, because I have seen and read many people who have been successful in their lives who did not finish school. But I am not saying that any degree completed is not helpful.

My only point is that most of those who have graduated their mindset is to become an employee, but most of those who are successful in life are those who did not graduate, and the business owners that most of them I don't agree with are all their employees who have graduated of learning. Maybe the only benifits is that you have a diploma to show that you finished the course you chose or you just have achievements.
it's true that there are many examples of people who have been successful and don't even have a higher education, but we also have to look at the percentage of these people around the world, of course, very small.
there are so many benefits from higher education, even the smallest benefit we will get is the environment and also the relationships that will be very petrified for us to find jobs in the future.

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 12:02:22 AM

Higher education can provide numerous benefits for individuals looking to pursue entrepreneurship. Higher education can provide a strong foundation of knowledge and skills that can be applied to starting and running a business for example courses in business management, marketing, finance and accounting can provide a solid understanding of the key concepts and practices involved in running a successful business. Higher education can also provide valuable networking opportunities. Students can connect with professors, classmates and alumni who may have experience in entrepreneurship or who may be able to offer guidance and support. Participating in student organizations can also provide opportunities to meet like minded individuals who share similar interests and goals. Higher education can certainly provide advantages for aspiring entrepreneurs, it is important to note that it is not a requirement for success. Many successful entrepreneurs have achieved their goals without formal education, relying instead on their own skills, experience and determination. Weather or not higher education is necessary for entrepreneurship depends on the individual goals, circumstances and resources.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Uruhara

Activity: 644
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 12:28:02 AM

Higher education can provide numerous benefits for individuals looking to pursue entrepreneurship. Higher education can provide a strong foundation of knowledge and skills that can be applied to starting and running a business for example courses in business management, marketing, finance and accounting can provide a solid understanding of the key concepts and practices involved in running a successful business. Higher education can also provide valuable networking opportunities. Students can connect with professors, classmates and alumni who may have experience in entrepreneurship or who may be able to offer guidance and support. Participating in student organizations can also provide opportunities to meet like minded individuals who share similar interests and goals. Higher education can certainly provide advantages for aspiring entrepreneurs, it is important to note that it is not a requirement for success. Many successful entrepreneurs have achieved their goals without formal education, relying instead on their own skills, experience and determination. Weather or not higher education is necessary for entrepreneurship depends on the individual goals, circumstances and resources.
I like your answer about the importance of education. Because you explained the reason quite completely. And I would like to add that entering a formal education level is like entering a well-known university for example. it can also bring two benefits at once. namely 1. getting knowledge of course, and 2. Getting lots of relationships that can help build our business in the future. One example is the creator of the Facebook platform, Mark Zuckerberg. He studied at a well-known university, namely Harvard. although he did not complete his bachelor's degree at that time. but the beginning of his success came from there. because he got acquaintances from the university who became important relations and at the same time investors for him in developing the project he was working on at that time, namely Facebook.

Education and Relationships are two important things in any business.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 05:23:25 AM

I wonder if higher education will help for entrepreneurship?
I am more interested in how much theory will help in this, because during a long study we do not get practice, this will be possible only when we start doing business, until that moment we will not be able to know how much it will help us.

This can help us if we need a license, but in some cases it can be obtained without a higher education.

Statistically, 95% of entrepreneurs have a bachelor's degree or higher and I wonder, for those of you who are involved in entrepreneurship, how useful was higher education for you?

It is necessary to have a hands on in entrepreneurship while obtaining higher education. Because theoretical education can only teach the basic information. It would be better to have a hands on because not all theoretical learnings can be applied in entrepreneurship. Just like what i had finished in college i was not able to apply everything i had learned in my Bachelors degree the actual entrepreneurship or a job practice is very different. But still the learnings in Higher education could still equip us with knowledge and skills it is just that it is limited to the actual business or a job.

Freddie Boyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 07:55:48 AM

It is unlikely that this ratio is correct.  Business owners and projects belong to different classes of society, including those with higher degrees and even those who were not fortunate enough to complete their studies or obtain higher degrees. 
Personally, I consider that higher degrees are not in all cases useful for launching a business project, and by examining business owners who hold degrees, we will discover that their business field is completely different from their university specialization.

I think variety. Because this depends on the basic basis. especially if that person is indeed descended from a family of businessmen and if he continues his education in economics and finance school and gets a degree. I think it's like once you dive you can drink milk too. Genetic factors also play a role, even if those who are not born need time and field tests to become proficient in business.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
coupable

Activity: 2394
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 12:25:36 PM

It is unlikely that this ratio is correct.  Business owners and projects belong to different classes of society, including those with higher degrees and even those who were not fortunate enough to complete their studies or obtain higher degrees. 
Personally, I consider that higher degrees are not in all cases useful for launching a business project, and by examining business owners who hold degrees, we will discover that their business field is completely different from their university specialization.

I think variety. Because this depends on the basic basis. especially if that person is indeed descended from a family of businessmen and if he continues his education in economics and finance school and gets a degree. I think it's like once you dive you can drink milk too. Genetic factors also play a role, even if those who are not born need time and field tests to become proficient in business.
Children of entrepreneurs, their academic choices are always commensurate with the type of business they run. This is a concept from the mindset of a good manager who aspires to bequeath his business to the right person.
On the other hand, the academic choice is not a prerequisite for entering the field of business, and this can be proven by counting the number of small and medium enterprises, which represent the largest economic sector. You will find its owners whose origins go back to different social classes, and a large percentage gained experience through perseverance and hard work.
Compromise me

Activity: 476
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 01:23:43 PM

It is certainly true that Education alone is not enough. Along with Education you should also possess the necessary skills that are Applicable in practical life. Education is important so that you can differentiate between right and wrong. Though skills are acquired when you have the intention to learn and perform  specific task.

I have seen many people in my life who have completed their degrees but have zero skills, which leads to them not being suitable for jobs or starting their own businesses. They end up wasting a lot of time trying  start a business. Education alone is not sufficient you also need to keep an eye on various technical aspects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Uruhara

Activity: 644
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 02:34:24 PM

I wonder if higher education will help for entrepreneurship?
I am more interested in how much theory will help in this, because during a long study we do not get practice, this will be possible only when we start doing business, until that moment we will not be able to know how much it will help us.

This can help us if we need a license, but in some cases it can be obtained without a higher education.

It is necessary to have a hands on in entrepreneurship while obtaining higher education. Because theoretical education can only teach the basic information. It would be better to have a hands on because not all theoretical learnings can be applied in entrepreneurship. Just like what i had finished in college i was not able to apply everything i had learned in my Bachelors degree the actual entrepreneurship or a job practice is very different. But still the learnings in Higher education could still equip us with knowledge and skills it is just that it is limited to the actual business or a job.
Theory and practice sometimes do have slight differences. This means that the lessons taught in class are sometimes a little different from work in the field. but at least when we already have a theory, this will allow us to minimize failures in our entrepreneurship. And sometimes highly educated people they have learned from other people's experiences that are written down in a history book or something like that. so that when we practice in the field we are familiar with all the terms in the field. and we will find it easier to understand field conditions more quickly. different from people who start completely from scratch. without insight without theory. they will literally grope and speculate a lot without any definite basis in it. so they are more prone to failure.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 02:45:42 PM

It is certainly true that Education alone is not enough. Along with Education you should also possess the necessary skills that are Applicable in practical life. Education is important so that you can differentiate between right and wrong. Though skills are acquired when you have the intention to learn and perform  specific task.

I have seen many people in my life who have completed their degrees but have zero skills, which leads to them not being suitable for jobs or starting their own businesses. They end up wasting a lot of time trying  start a business. Education alone is not sufficient you also need to keep an eye on various technical aspects.
Yes, education is necessary, but it is not the only factor that helps a person succeed, we need many soft skills, how to apply knowledge... to be successful. It's funny how many people fail and blames education and thinks they are not needed nowadays. I see many people like to compare themselves to other geniuses in the world, billionaires who don't have a college degree but are becoming billionaires like Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg. But they forget that those billionaires are more intelligent than people and have a better starting point than us. It is foolish to think that you will be like them when you have nothing in your hand, including knowledge, do not expect success, let alone be like them.

Razmirraz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 409

Playgram - The Telegram Casino

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 03:21:52 PM

An academic degree shows that you have higher education through a number of testing processes and then graduate, but higher education does not guarantee you future success. People who really have competence after going through the education process will find it easier to get opportunities for work or entrepreneurship with the capital of using their competencies, while those who do not have competence only have a title in front of their name.

People who have competence find it easier to develop their business with brilliant ideas that are applied to business fields. Competence can not only be obtained through higher education, experience really helps someone to become an entrepreneur. Those who have experience have gone through the process through direct practice in the field, while those who study at the faculty only learn the theory.

▄▄███████▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████████████▀░
▄█████████████████████▄░
▄█████████▀▀████████████▄
██████████████▀▀█████████
████████████████████████
██████████████▄▄█████████
▀█████████▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀░
▀████████████████████▄░
▀███████████████▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀███████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Playgram.io
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄░░
▀▄

▄▀
▀▀▀░░
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
██████▄▄███████▄▄████████
███▄███████████████▄░░▀█▀
███████████░█████████░░
░█████▀██▄▄░▄▄██▀█████░
█████▄░▄███▄███▄░▄█████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 06:27:40 PM

An academic degree shows that you have higher education through a number of testing processes and then graduate, but higher education does not guarantee you future success. People who really have competence after going through the education process will find it easier to get opportunities for work or entrepreneurship with the capital of using their competencies, while those who do not have competence only have a title in front of their name.

People who have competence find it easier to develop their business with brilliant ideas that are applied to business fields. Competence can not only be obtained through higher education, experience really helps someone to become an entrepreneur. Those who have experience have gone through the process through direct practice in the field, while those who study at the faculty only learn the theory.
Yes I agree with you, education does not guarantee someone to be successful. Education and learning are essentially in order to know the manners of correct behavior. not identified with the problem of success. Because children who are academically smart tend to be introverted while children who are considered uneducated tend to have broad associations, so they are smarter at lobbying and are not awkward in front of people. to get business and job opportunities by any means which I think is one of the factors of the opposite phenomenon. Because many successful people in this world have never studied but they are more successful in a business.

But it would be better if we have both, educated and experienced. Because theory is sometimes also important so that we are fast in business endeavors. Yanga, in essence, a successful person does not need a lot of theory, but is smart and good at looking for opportunities. He will "hire" smart and diligent people to add to his success.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1782

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2023, 06:05:37 AM

Yes I agree with you, education does not guarantee someone to be successful. Education and learning are essentially in order to know the manners of correct behavior. not identified with the problem of success. Because children who are academically smart tend to be introverted while children who are considered uneducated tend to have broad associations, so they are smarter at lobbying and are not awkward in front of people. to get business and job opportunities by any means which I think is one of the factors of the opposite phenomenon. Because many successful people in this world have never studied but they are more successful in a business.

But it would be better if we have both, educated and experienced. Because theory is sometimes also important so that we are fast in business endeavors. Yanga, in essence, a successful person does not need a lot of theory, but is smart and good at looking for opportunities. He will "hire" smart and diligent people to add to his success.

Unfortunately, I would have to disagree with you. The more educated a person is, the more he knows and therefore the more successful he can make himself. Without knowledge, you cannot reach success unless you count being lucky the same as successful.

Furthermore, a degree is always looked favorably upon by employers, and therefore landing a job, especially a job that pays a handsome amount of money is much easier with a degree than without a degree. This also has an effect on the success of a person. Especially when a person is saving up money from their good job instead of living paycheck to paycheck and coming home tired and sweaty from their minimum pay labor work.

However, any person can become educated enough to become successful without a degree. Its just an easier path if you have a degree.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 06:27:09 AM

Yes, education is necessary, but it is not the only factor that helps a person succeed, we need many soft skills, how to apply knowledge... to be successful. It's funny how many people fail and blames education and thinks they are not needed nowadays. I see many people like to compare themselves to other geniuses in the world, billionaires who don't have a college degree but are becoming billionaires like Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg. But they forget that those billionaires are more intelligent than people and have a better starting point than us. It is foolish to think that you will be like them when you have nothing in your hand, including knowledge, do not expect success, let alone be like them.
Our mindset towards what Zuckerberg and Bill Gates have achieved is wrong and it must be changed,
we consider them the same as us so conclude that education is not important,
for me education is basic and it is important.

Compromise me

Activity: 476
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 12:14:09 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Our mindset towards what Zuckerberg and Bill Gates have achieved is wrong and it must be changed,
we consider them the same as us so conclude that education is not important,
for me education is basic and it is important.
I no say that Education is not necessary for everyone person.Education is necessary for everyone. It  is the foundation of human development and a means of learning and understanding. But all of this depends on your ecosytem and environment. In some countries people face difficulties in finding employment even when they are Graduates because job opportunities are scarce and they may lack the necessary skills. So, What I meant was that Education is essential for every individual But alongside that have skills is also necessary.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 12:21:02 PM

Education doesn't guarantee success. Without formal education, many have succeeded. However, generalizations must be avoided. Let's analyze this. Your claim is that academically gifted people are shy and poor networkers. Isn't this oversimplifying? People have many abilities and traits, thus they don't always fit into these categories. Hiring "smart and diligent" people to succeed is intriguing. Isn't education crucial here? Wouldn't an education system that prioritizes knowledge and hard effort produce "smart and diligent" people?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄