Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The cost of living is trying to kill the living  (Read 1664 times)
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 03:31:43 PM

I think what you feel right now is also felt by other countries, our needs of life are getting bigger but the salary we get where we work is not enough and very different from a few years ago, and this problem there is no right solution to be overcome by the government so many people still feel that their lives are getting more destitute, So for now we as a society must be able to manage the cost of expenditure that is in accordance with our income, and hope that the government can reduce the price of basic necessities that we need today.
If the government is still very concerned about the price of basic commodities such as food which is very often consumed by its people, then what is most important and needs to be considered now is the price of fuel oil and cooking oil. Because these two things always greatly affect the price of other foodstuffs if both experience an increase in price, so that people find it more difficult to have enough money for daily food.

To do that, the government needs more money, and the government's money comes from taxpayers' money. Therefore, it is very difficult for the Government to arbitrarily adjust gasoline prices, if any, it can only support a little part. The government will not be able to adjust gasoline prices in a way that benefits the people but must follow the world market prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 03:45:31 PM

While growing up things were quite easy, an I also know that life was also easy for the common man, not until 2018 that things start changing for the worst, from then till now the rate at which inflation have struck my country to an all time high is so alarming.
  Everyday price of things keeps on changing but the salaries of a civil servants still remain the same, the money that we use too feed from, buy water, pay rent, pay for light an even save from, now it can't even service our monthly needs for even half of the month.
 Most times I feel for people that have many children because too get basic needs in today's economy is very difficult,
  the annoying part is that the government an it agencies are doing nothing or less about the cost control of goods and services in the state.
An this has created a torn in the lives of many as situations keeps on getting worse by the day.
Am wondering if it's same experience in other part of the world.

I think all countries are experiencing it, the cost of living is very high at the moment, compared to existing income, you need extra work at this time if you want to earn more money,
the government is indifferent in economic matters, only believes in reports with inaccurate data, without looking down at the economic condition of its people

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 05:19:04 PM

We think life is easy when we are still young and no other obligations to do other than having fun but as we grew older and started to have a family we realize that we were wrong. The government should increase your pay. Don't tell me they can't feel these issues happening around? If they won't, maybe it's time for you guys to switch on other careers. If you are afraid then just find another small job.

This should make you an extra money to sustain the life that you want if you can not adjust. Problems that you are currently facing are also felt on other parts of the world but I think some governments are kind enough to help. People there are just lucky.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 05:33:49 PM

While growing up things were quite easy, an I also know that life was also easy for the common man, not until 2018 that things start changing for the worst, from then till now the rate at which inflation have struck my country to an all time high is so alarming.
  Everyday price of things keeps on changing but the salaries of a civil servants still remain the same, the money that we use too feed from, buy water, pay rent, pay for light an even save from, now it can't even service our monthly needs for even half of the month.
 Most times I feel for people that have many children because too get basic needs in today's economy is very difficult,
  the annoying part is that the government an it agencies are doing nothing or less about the cost control of goods and services in the state.
An this has created a torn in the lives of many as situations keep on getting worse by the day.
Am wondering if it's the same experience in another part of the world.

I think all countries are experiencing it, the cost of living is very high at the moment, compared to existing income, you need extra work at this time if you want to earn more money,
the government is indifferent in economic matters, only believes in reports with inaccurate data, without looking down on the economic condition of its people

With the current situation that we are dealing with, we have no choice but to save and minimize our expenses. Proper budgeting is now necessary regardless of the amount of our monthly income. Saving is not becoming a challenging thing because most of the time, our salaries are just enough to buy our basic needs and to pay our bills. I agree that doubling our job will help or at least have a part time job for us to have a tighter budget and at least we can get rid of financial distress.
puloweh555

Activity: 490
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 06:13:28 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

People are really finding it difficult to feed themselves in my country, because the inflation has collapsed the government plan during the pandemic that took place over one year are some months which is not giving the government and the citizens joy. I believe, government will not allow this inflation to take people life than to do what will help the people to recover from their losses they had experienced from their various businesses in the country. Since many countries has adopted Bitcoin for their youths to make progress, I believe our government will do the same thing to ensure the youths of the land will experience positive changes in the living.
Inflation and deflation are the roots of a country's problems, it's one of the government's challenges in managing a country. Rising and falling prices are a natural thing, of course there are natural factors, technical and non-technical factors that we cannot predict when they will come and go. It's just how we are able to adapt to situations and conditions until everything returns to a reasonable and normal point accompanied by the government's ability to manage a country. All countries are struggling with their respective struggles. We hope that the best solution will soon be found and the situation will improve
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2023, 06:27:55 PM

Our government could be helpless in this situation as you can see even the largest economy in EU such as Germany is struggling as well. The working class in US are also living paycheck to paycheck. So you could be barking at the wrong tree in blaming your government.

We must understand that this is the effect of what is going in globally like the war in Russia-Ukraine where our gas supply is affected making prices goes high as well. And then there's also the printing of money. We are in a recession.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2023, 06:33:25 PM

An this has created a torn in the lives of many as situations keeps on getting worse by the day.
I don't see an end to this because is like things are getting worse everyday and if we do not make proper plan now, it's going to affect us in due time. We need to keepaking savings so when things get worse it's not going to affect us too much. Inflation in my country is very high and I don't know why things are getting worse daily. We need to ki wep try to pay our bills and put food on the table for the younger ones. Since the end of COVID-19, the world economy had changed making inflation to rise and people begging for food because the money is not there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 06:56:08 PM

If the government is still very concerned about the price of basic commodities such as food which is very often consumed by its people, then what is most important and needs to be considered now is the price of fuel oil and cooking oil. Because these two things always greatly affect the price of other foodstuffs if both experience an increase in price, so that people find it more difficult to have enough money for daily food.
To do that, the government needs more money, and the government's money comes from taxpayers' money. Therefore, it is very difficult for the Government to arbitrarily adjust gasoline prices, if any, it can only support a little part. The government will not be able to adjust gasoline prices in a way that benefits the people but must follow the world market prices.
I think oil is something you shouldn't tax, I think other parts that require oil should require tax. Meaning, lets assume that with gas you fill up your tank and then drive a truck full of tomatoes to a shop, and people buy those tomatoes, if you increase the tax on that gas, you will be increasing the price of tomato as well, and people would buy less tomato and this would hurt everyone.

Instead, keep the gas prices low, so that tomato prices would be low and increase the tax on the tomato, they would still buy the same amount of tomato because price is the same, but this time you are getting bigger tax returns from each sold tomato. Much better for the government.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 07:53:48 PM

It's not trying to kill the living, it's to keep the poor and middle class alive but as close to desperation as possible.

Been struggling with inflation here where I am, already, but at least it's still doable. As in, if it used to cost let's say 10% of monthly wage for a week's groceries (and that's almost luxurious), price doubling is 20%, but cutting down on luxury I can already minimise it to 15% of monthly. That's about 60% just on groceries, but I support a big family so it's actually all right.

Back home, for most of my family, it's far worse. Already living on minimum means, price doubling means people already are out of means.

Meanwhile, companies are posting more profits. I'm not saying Bitcoin's the sole solution, but it's a pretty good start.

I guess everyone that is kicking alive surely experience the heat of inflation, though some had live it worst. However, on my country, there’s always this rising inflation but I’m just thankful that I was able to manage the risk and still live on my own comfort. That’s the benefit if we can always increase our income despite of the negative economy. And certainly, bitcoin is a good start. If you don’t find it as a reputable investment, then there’s always job opportunities brought by bitcoin, it’s up to you how you will conquer it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 04:37:53 AM

I think oil is something you shouldn't tax, I think other parts that require oil should require tax. Meaning, lets assume that with gas you fill up your tank and then drive a truck full of tomatoes to a shop, and people buy those tomatoes, if you increase the tax on that gas, you will be increasing the price of tomato as well, and people would buy less tomato and this would hurt everyone.

Instead, keep the gas prices low, so that tomato prices would be low and increase the tax on the tomato, they would still buy the same amount of tomato because price is the same, but this time you are getting bigger tax returns from each sold tomato. Much better for the government.
Taxes are not only a way for governments to raise money, they are also a way for them to discourage the use of something without making it illegal, it is clear to me governments are trying to lead people to move away from vehicles that use gasoline, and while this may seem like a dream now, if they maintain this kind of pressure for the next decades we could see people adopting new technologies in order to reduce their costs, then even if what you say makes sense those taxes will probably remain in place and most likely they will increase on the future as well.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 05:00:18 AM

The cost of living continues to increase because inflation continues to occur, government reports state that inflation occurs around 6% per year, but what I feel is the price of basic necessities has increased by more than 20%, for example cooking oil has increased by more than 40%, of course this makes us must think about finding a source of income to be able to survive the increasingly difficult economic conditions.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 06:43:38 AM

Opportunities are everywhere, but you also need to have determination because it is not that easy to earn money online, even though it is still good for us to get hired and just work from home, but our bosses are from other countries. Though this opportunity is only for those who have gadgets and have internet access, what worries me more are those people who are not computer literate and are relying on physical jobs since there are still companies that are not open right now and there are low hirings, so the unemployment rate is still high.

The opportunity that are everywhere isn't for everyone since not everybody learnt those skills that have job openings online. This is why we have to be prepared ourselves by getting educated on the trending things. Now that we have blockchain technology taking over, we should equiped ourselves with this knowledge so we can get the jobs when we see the opportunity.

Many people still don't understand this, the manual jobs are crowded and unavailable but this online jobs lack skillful workers and companies are out there looking and waiting on someone they can hire for the role, we just have to make ourselves available by shifting our attention to learning the skills needed to be hired for this online jobs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 09:14:06 AM

Remind yourself whose actually responsible for inflation. Seems people have forgotten that it's a manufactured issue stemming from fiscal ineptitude by most governments and central banks. Setting aside Ukraine war related price hikes, the inflation rate of nearly every currency is outpacing wage growth.

I'm not under the illusion that over the last year the cost of living hasn't increased despite what the conduct of the central banks are -- But eventually the COVID stimulus spending spree must be paid for. I'm not sure what country you're from which caused living costs to increase in 2018 but I can only imagine it's gotten worse since 2020.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 09:26:54 AM

There is always a crisis brewing or a crisis of some kind spilling over in the world, it's inevitable. Just when things looked like they were getting better, Putin - the dictator running Russia - decided it was a good time to invade their neighbor and cause the biggest war in Europe since the end of World War 2. That is bound to have a huge effect as they are both big mining, energy and food producers. Supply chains had barely recovered after shutdowns in the last few years that were unthinkable just 5 years ago. If you're looking at someone to blame, it is the Russian government and it's leadership. There may have been some inflation still happening at this time, but they made it so much worse and unnecessary, yet the poorest (people and countries) always suffer the most.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
alastantiger

Activity: 560
Merit: 301

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 05:05:44 PM

This country's economy is currently in such terrible shape. The means of survival is so hard that three meals a day are scarcely enough to ordinary man. The pay remains stable but the expense of living is increasing for essential necessities. My survival plan involved cutting back on unnecessary spending. For instance, as a bachelor, I used to frequent clubs frequently and spend money on unimportant things. Now, however, because of the economy, I only go to a club once a month. I virtually always eat at an expensive restaurant because I'm single. But because of the economy, I've come to understand that preparing the food myself will cut costs and save me at the end of the day.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 01:52:43 AM

Opportunities are everywhere, but you also need to have determination because it is not that easy to earn money online, even though it is still good for us to get hired and just work from home, but our bosses are from other countries. Though this opportunity is only for those who have gadgets and have internet access, what worries me more are those people who are not computer literate and are relying on physical jobs since there are still companies that are not open right now and there are low hirings, so the unemployment rate is still high.

The opportunity that are everywhere isn't for everyone since not everybody learnt those skills that have job openings online. This is why we have to be prepared ourselves by getting educated on the trending things. Now that we have blockchain technology taking over, we should equiped ourselves with this knowledge so we can get the jobs when we see the opportunity.

Many people still don't understand this, the manual jobs are crowded and unavailable but this online jobs lack skillful workers and companies are out there looking and waiting on someone they can hire for the role, we just have to make ourselves available by shifting our attention to learning the skills needed to be hired for this online jobs.
Exactly as you say! Opportunities are everywhere? It's just a sarcastic way of telling you can do it as long as you do it. As you've said, not every opportunity is for everyone since not everyone has learnt that skills, aside from that each and every country depends on what job available for them.

I learn that the hard way while searching for jobs, and as I was looking for it, I was disappointed at the same time confused as to why there are different jobs offered for varying countries as well as the salary given. Of course that depends on someones strategy so one could still do side hustles that're available, and yes, I also did that just to earn extra coz they said "don't just talk and complain, you should work".

Yes there're so many job opportunities online, but are we sure that out resume are checked by the company? Mostly not, if your profile isn't something noteworthy, they'd just skip it even if you have the skills to do it. Not unless you have someone who can refer you.
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 03:56:16 AM

The cost of living continues to increase because inflation continues to occur, government reports state that inflation occurs around 6% per year, but what I feel is the price of basic necessities has increased by more than 20%, for example cooking oil has increased by more than 40%, of course this makes us must think about finding a source of income to be able to survive the increasingly difficult economic conditions.
You will feel a greater increase in the price of basic necessities when you don't have a lot of income in your life. Because rich people who have large incomes will never feel pressured by an increase in the price of basic necessities in their life even though they have to spend more money for it. However, they are very used to it and will be very comfortable dealing with it, so it is very true if you want to think about finding more sources of income in order to survive in these difficult economic conditions.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 06:10:29 AM

You will feel a greater increase in the price of basic necessities when you don't have a lot of income in your life. Because rich people who have large incomes will never feel pressured by an increase in the price of basic necessities in their life even though they have to spend more money for it. However, they are very used to it and will be very comfortable dealing with it, so it is very true if you want to think about finding more sources of income in order to survive in these difficult economic conditions.
that's right, it really feels like the price increases for people with low incomes but right now the focus is on those with low incomes so it's very difficult when the cost of living increases.
in fact, all of this can be overcome by trying to supplement their income by working harder without having to complain and question state policies that make it difficult for them.
life is always stressful for people on low incomes, and we have to try to get out of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bbigtart

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 03:57:31 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

about inflation and the cost of living. The reality is that capitalists are making huge profits in Canada. An example is the real estate industry, high property prices affect the entire market and high inflation. Reducing the budget limits capitalist profits and increases the windfall profit tax. To reduce the cost of living of the people. Canada already has heavy taxes.

Food prices have risen so high Business people have the responsibility to reduce costs, otherwise prices are high, consumption is weak, no business, in the end it will be the failure of the operators. Maintaining purchasing power is a success factor. The reality is the high cost of living. Canadians suffered a lot, but the capitalists never lost big profits or real estate.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 2110

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2023, 05:32:07 PM

We think life is easy when we are still young and no other obligations to do other than having fun but as we grew older and started to have a family we realize that we were wrong. The government should increase your pay. Don't tell me they can't feel these issues happening around? If they won't, maybe it's time for you guys to switch on other careers. If you are afraid then just find another small job.

This should make you an extra money to sustain the life that you want if you can not adjust. Problems that you are currently facing are also felt on other parts of the world but I think some governments are kind enough to help. People there are just lucky.

I am afraid that how things are going with the artificial intelligence and the mechanics, in the mid term "finding a small job" may not the possible, since the robots are starting to develop up to levels where the can take care of more complex tasks.

Just take a look at this video I found on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/R1NDNDZpneA

We could argue that this advances in automation could mean what products will be cheaper, but that would be naive to assume companies will slow prices instead pocketing the difference they saved in human personnel.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄