Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (IDEAS?) What to do with auction proceeds for ScamKey victims  (Read 1301 times)
YodasRedRocket
Copper Member

Activity: 668
Merit: 562

Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 07:46:06 PM

Has a conclusion been agreed upon on this or is it still in limbo?

Also MinerJones can you please tell us the balance now that Kialara has donated his proceeds to this?

All that have been affected should have their say so please do as now is the time.

There needs to be a poll or polls to decide.  There's a lot of people (most affected people) that lost premiums & if they don't get a dime, that would be a shame.

I agree with you 100%%%

But we need to decide what the poll will look like..

My thoughts would be along these lines...

Pay back swept people who refused Cygan's BTC and also anyone who sent BTC to SKamKey raffle .
  Pay back Cygan his BTC given out to make people whole.(He volunteered to do this and had no reason to do so)
  Any leftovers go to people who ordered cards and never received.
  Pay back peoples business loans given to SkamKey.

In that order......I can start a poll with that but I know others have different ideas...so need feedback

Well, you're forgetting the main losers here.  Everyone who was swiped or peeled their cards to prevent being swiped & all the premium they lost.  Maybe a split of proceeds go to compensating people who now have worthless hotel keys haha

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ 1HoDLUrFuNdZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agrawas

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501

https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2023, 07:56:53 PM
Merited by 2stout (10)

Also MinerJones can you please tell us the balance now that Kialara has donated his proceeds to this?

All that have been affected should have their say so please do as now is the time.

There needs to be a poll or polls to decide.  There's a lot of people (most affected people) that lost premiums & if they don't get a dime, that would be a shame.

As much as I agree with you buddy, but premiums is very subjective. Personally 0 of coldkeys were swept and I lost everything in premium, no order recieved and loan. But premiums is an ugly pandora's box that shouldn't be open.

YodasRedRocket
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 08:28:01 PM

There needs to be a poll or polls to decide.  There's a lot of people (most affected people) that lost premiums & if they don't get a dime, that would be a shame.

As much as I agree with you buddy, but premiums is very subjective. Personally 0 of coldkeys were swept and I lost everything in premium, no order recieved and loan. But premiums is an ugly pandora's box that shouldn't be open.

I couldn't disagree more my friend.  You should receive compensation for all the cards you had to sweep.  But that's what the poll is for... we will see.  But it should damn fuckin sure be an option to vote on!!  Otherwise, I call this whole charity thing a fraud.

As for Yoda, I intend to block you on Twitter. Please be mindful of your language, as using terms as "bitchh" reflects poorly on you. ~ 1HoDLUrFuNdZ
PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 868
Merit: 178

Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 11:26:51 PM

All this discussion is about nothing - we all know the OGs are going to protect the OGs even when said OGs are the ones who helped perpetuate the fraud by vouching for and loaning Yogg btc. (My personal favorite quote told
To me was “you will never be scammed by Coldkey”)

Cygan did receive equipment - that has to have some value. Plus CEO was obviously a bad investment… same as the loans - you bet on red and lost.

I bet on the community and lost - covered red and black yet green hit

Such is life - unfortunately newcomers are what will grow this hobby yet newcomers are also the ones not here to know about Yoggs issues of disappearing and not fulfilling orders. We obviously had no clue about the loans or that people would even loan out btc (that’s a thing??). We paid stupid premiums at times for what we were told were safe and secure with no knowledge of coldscams history or debts. All because the same people who will receive the auction funds were around to vouch and help perpetuate this fraud…. Pretty damn ironic if you think about it.

Do what you guys want - I’m already over this loss.  Just like the Coldkey scam I saw this happening as well.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 12:00:18 AM

The equipment right now is worth about 4K if that, add on a couple hundred dollars in shit like printer ribbons cardstock and other crap like holograms yog purchased right before he went scammed so those are now worthless too.

You're clearly not over it because you're one of the ones who keeps bitching. We all got scammed man okay. I've been here almost 10 years and you can go back through my history and see how much shit and money I've lost. I lost a 1.6 BTC Gold cas coin in the mail back in 2018.

Do I feel scammed of course because the escrow did a shitty packaging job and apparently the coin landed in a bin somewhere in Memphis Tennessee at FuckEx... So yeah I digress , bout point is I know about loss man, it can burn for a long time and literally just fuck with your head... . My advice is to unwatch this thread and just move on if it's fucking with you like this. Yes I never thought I'd be scammed by Patrick either and I'm sorry if that is that what you want I don't know anymore. But I can tell you that no OG's are covering up for other OG's here as far as I know.  Roll Eyes

Yeah nobody likes that there's no clear outlined way to do this yet but I'm sure we will get there and if not I will start prodding people as I always do. Tongue

Cheers and sorry again bud, seriously man....
Owl

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
PreciousMetapsICT

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 12:12:21 AM

The equipment right now is worth about 4K if that, add on a couple hundred dollars in shit like printer ribbons cardstock and other crap like holograms yog purchased right before he went scammed so those are now worthless too.

You're clearly not over it because you're one of the ones who keeps bitching. We all got scammed man okay. I've been here almost 10 years and you can go back through my history and see how much shit and money I've lost. I lost a 1.6 BTC Gold cas coin in the mail back in 2018.

Do I feel scammed of course because the escrow did a shitty packaging job and apparently the coin landed in a bin somewhere in Memphis Tennessee at FuckEx... So yeah I digress , bout point is I know about loss man, it can burn for a long time and literally just fuck with your head... . My advice is to unwatch this thread and just move on if it's fucking with you like this. Yes I never thought I'd be scammed by Patrick either and I'm sorry if that is that what you want I don't know anymore. But I can tell you that no OG's are covering up for other OG's here as far as I know.  Roll Eyes

Yeah nobody likes that there's no clear outlined way to do this yet but I'm sure we will get there and if not I will start prodding people as I always do. Tongue

Owl

And my advice  is to actually know the people you get in business with and vouch for… as your name is forever tied to coldscam as well
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 12:22:24 AM

Owl

And my advice  is to actually know the people you get in business with and vouch for… as your name is forever tied to coldscam as well

Whatever You can make it as personal as you want in your head but it had nothing to do with me, and I did know him in person, but apparently people change or are good at being chameleons. I'm not going to sit here and defend myself against you as I never even made a fucking dime from Patrick The whole time, FFS...

You can say what you want about me being tied to cold scam forever, but the fact remains I lost probably at least 10 times what you did, so if you want to make it personal fuck off. Lol. I feel zero guilt about it and I have moved on so I don't even care anymore to be honest. Huh

You're the one who hasn't so again fuck you.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
YodasRedRocket
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 12:54:04 AM

A ranked choice poll is the best idea.  Everyone chime in who has been affected.  Once the results are in, we can move forward & put this behind us ✌🏼

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 01:51:55 AM

Do I feel scammed of course because the escrow did a shitty packaging job and apparently the coin landed in a bin somewhere in Memphis Tennessee at FuckEx... So yeah I digress , bout point is I know about loss man, it can burn for a long time and literally just fuck with your head... . My advice is to unwatch this thread and just move on if it's fucking with you like this. Yes I never thought I'd be scammed by Patrick either and I'm sorry if that is that what you want I don't know anymore. But I can tell you that no OG's are covering up for other OG's here as far as I know.  Roll Eyes

Owl

And my advice  is to actually know the people you get in business with and vouch for… as your name is forever tied to coldscam as well

Many of us knew him personally. That’s why this was so fucked up. Especially for Owlcatz, who knew him very well and tried working with /helping him out. But Patrick did this all on his own, and no one else is to blame nor do I view their reputation tied to cold key at all. If anything Owlcatz and Cygan’s reputation is better than before, as both have been very upfront, trying to help out those who lost money etc.

It’s simply a shit situation.

A ranked choice poll is the best idea.  Everyone chime in who has been affected.  Once the results are in, we can move forward & put this behind us ✌🏼

This makes sense.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 01:57:21 AM

A ranked choice poll is the best idea.  Everyone chime in who has been affected.  Once the results are in, we can move forward & put this behind us ✌🏼

I do agree but after being personally slandered and attacked a short while ago, I would like to say for the fucking absolute record:

... I take great issue with that @PreciousMetaps, as you really really really have zero fucking clue what I actually gave/put into this fucking shitshow project when it was actually viable. I did more than my fucking best, so again stuff your premiums up your ass. Not even counting cards I was scammed, peeled or premiums I lost about 15k. Wanna keep arguing? Nope, you are now on my ignore list and wil be leaving you red trust for slandering me in the post above.

Furthermore, If you or anyone doesn't like it, fuck off, I'm sorry, as I said, I lost way fucking more than most of you, plus one of my best friends (Who played me in every fucking manner at that), so fuck all of you AFAIC - As I said, I don't care about this money, give it to fucking Ukraine FFS....  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
YodasRedRocket
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 02:08:28 AM

I do agree but after being personally slandered and attacked a short while ago, I would like to say for the fucking absolute record:

... I take great issue with that @PreciousMetaps, as you really really really have zero fucking clue what I actually gave/put into this fucking shitshow project when it was actually viable. I did more than my fucking best, so again stuff your premiums up your ass. Not even counting cards I was scammed, peeled or premiums I lost about 15k. Wanna keep arguing? Nope, you are now on my ignore list and wil be leaving you red trust for slandering me in the post above.

Furthermore, If you or anyone doesn't like it, fuck off, I'm sorry, as I said, I lost way fucking more than most of you, plus one of my best friends (Who played me in every fucking manner at that), so fuck all of you AFAIC - As I said, I don't care about this money, give it to fucking Ukraine FFS....  Roll Eyes

Negative trust for an argument? Come on man… we all grown ups here… I think 🤔 He didn’t rip you off or anything, that’s what I always thought the trust system was for.  You do what you say kinda thing or reporting scammers. 

Anyway, a poll with ranked choice voting & if 2 or 3 have significant votes, we divide the funds up. Maybe a portion can be distributed to people who lost premium or never received their items, to refund folks who didn’t want cygan’s, refund Cygan & personal loan folks etc.  The people will show the way… we gotta rip this bandaid off & move on ✌🏼

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 02:56:40 AM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (1)

Negative trust for an argument? Come on man… we all grown ups here… I think 🤔 He didn’t rip you off or anything, that’s what I always thought the trust system was for.  You do what you say kinda thing or reporting scammers. 

Anyway, a poll with ranked choice voting & if 2 or 3 have significant votes, we divide the funds up. Maybe a portion can be distributed to people who lost premium or never received their items, to refund folks who didn’t want cygan’s, refund Cygan & personal loan folks etc.  The people will show the way… we gotta rip this bandaid off & move on ✌🏼

Reality check - There are literally zero ways to accurately track "Premium" losses here - Seriously, forget it. Premiums are what buyers attach to the product, yes I too paid many times over face for certain cards but how in the living f is anyone gonna prove that or even track it? It seriously boggles my mind, so drop that idea. The best these funds will cover is Cygan's losses out of pocket which should be #1 to me, and the others who never sought refunds from Cygan like myself... Sure many people bought cards on the forum so history can be looked up, but many many others did off-forum deals (PM etc etc) as well.

The fact that everyone freaked out and peeled every card they had as a result of only 2 specific sets known to have been swept PROVES this was NOT an orchestrated fraud from the beginning. NO other cards have been swept... So ... That leads to the question, why should anyone be reimbursed for funds that were never likely to be swept? (For the record, Yogg was a genius in terms of IQ, but came at the expense of social skills and other aspects of his life..  So... IMO, I KNOW if he had done this on purpose from day one, all funds would have gone woosh at once for ALL cards ... Roll Eyes

@Hookzup, all your other cards still funded?  Tongue

And yes, if someone is going to falsely accuse me of being part of some kind of orchestrated fraud, I WILL INDEED leave them negative trust, or at least Neutral...  The trust system is not moderated, so anyone who doesn't like it can fuck off too afaic....

For the record, this "precious" guy (fitting lol) was nothing but whiny, skittish and impatient whenever I dealt with him and the fact I even TRIED to help him burns now as well when I had no control over a guy in France lol ... I've spent 9 years here combatting scams and scammers... Ever heard of the GAW mining scam? Yeah, go look back through 2014 of my posts. I spent half my life exposing Homero the GAW cloud mining fraudster along with @Suchmoon who called it first...

lastly, Yogg nearly literally fckn killed me that day when he went fuckin batshit insane - I have health issues too, so I'm sure you all saw the messages I sent him etc ffs? Does that look fun to you on a day off? Tongue

Have a good night, I got real work to do... Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2201

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2023, 03:12:43 AM

the point is whether it was that set or those 2 sets - anyone leaving a card unpeeled would have been asking for it to be taken - I think even you told everyone to peel em - might be wrong but peeling them was the right thing.

people getting reimbursed for the last premium? I would say no - I mean shit, I paid nearly 3/4 of a Bitcoin for all my cards - a shit ton of premium - lost premium should not be reimbursed.

maybe reimburse everyone for the initial cost of a card? if they have the card itself then reimburse but that could be hard to prove still.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
YodasRedRocket
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 03:18:43 AM

Negative trust for an argument? Come on man… we all grown ups here… I think 🤔 He didn’t rip you off or anything, that’s what I always thought the trust system was for.  You do what you say kinda thing or reporting scammers.  

Anyway, a poll with ranked choice voting & if 2 or 3 have significant votes, we divide the funds up. Maybe a portion can be distributed to people who lost premium or never received their items, to refund folks who didn’t want cygan’s, refund Cygan & personal loan folks etc.  The people will show the way… we gotta rip this bandaid off & move on ✌🏼

Reality check - There are literally zero ways to accurately track "Premium" losses here - Seriously, forget it. Premiums are what buyers attach to the product, yes I too paid many times over face for certain cards but how in the living f is anyone gonna prove that or even track it? It seriously boggles my mind, so drop that idea. The best these funds will cover is Cygan's losses out of pocket which should be #1 to me, and the others who never sought refunds from Cygan like myself... Sure many people bought cards on the forum so history can be looked up, but many many others did off-forum deals (PM etc etc) as well.

The fact that everyone freaked out and peeled every card they had as a result of only 2 specific sets known to have been swept PROVES this was NOT an orchestrated fraud from the beginning. NO other cards have been swept... So ... That leads to the question, why should anyone be reimbursed for funds that were never likely to be swept? (For the record, Yogg was a genius in terms of IQ, but came at the expense of social skills and other aspects of his life..  So... IMO, I KNOW if he had done this on purpose from day one, all funds would have gone woosh at once for ALL cards ... Roll Eyes

@Hookzup, all your other cards still funded?  Tongue

And yes, if someone is going to falsely accuse me of being part of some kind of orchestrated fraud, I WILL INDEED leave them negative trust, or at least Neutral...  The trust system is not moderated, so anyone who doesn't like it can fuck off too afaic....

For the record, this "precious" guy (fitting lol) was nothing but whiny, skittish and impatient whenever I dealt with him and the fact I even TRIED to help him burns now as well when I had no control over a guy in France lol ... I've spent 9 years here combatting scams and scammers... Ever heard of the GAW mining scam? Yeah, go look back through 2014 of my posts. I spent half my life exposing Homero the GAW cloud mining fraudster along with @Suchmoon who called it first...

lastly, Yogg nearly literally fckn killed me that day when he went fuckin batshit insane - I have health issues too, so I'm sure you all saw the messages I sent him etc ffs? Does that look fun to you on a day off? Tongue

Ummm reality check.. he swept another round a month after the first swipening.  He also missed some cards the first time in the same batch. Genius? Maybe not lol.  People literally left funds on their shit & he fuckin Yogg’d their ass later as an extra fuck you to everyone 🙄 leaving funds on one still is like going back in time & buying a bunch of 2FA Titans

The premium reimbursement is plausible & I’ll be giving my suggestions as soon as the poll is complete.  Let’s face it, you got a handful of people who want it all to go to people to propped up the scammer, guilty or not themselves & all the “common folk” who just lost a lot of Fuckin money trusting someone everyone was giving personal loans to keep the racket going…. Let just be honest… the regular Joe collectors deserve some relief, maybe some for the whales too ✌🏼

YodasRedRocket
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 03:20:16 AM

Just vote & have all options on the table with ranked choice or multiple choice.  No point in arguing. 

YodasRedRocket
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 03:21:28 AM

the point is whether it was that set or those 2 sets - anyone leaving a card unpeeled would have been asking for it to be taken - I think even you told everyone to peel em - might be wrong but peeling them was the right thing.

people getting reimbursed for the last premium? I would say no - I mean shit, I paid nearly 3/4 of a Bitcoin for all my cards - a shit ton of premium - lost premium should not be reimbursed.

maybe reimburse everyone for the initial cost of a card? if they have the card itself then reimburse but that could be hard to prove still.

Yes, something like that.  Initial cost of card, some were more obviously & a proof pic must be sent with QR visible with addy & name/date.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2023, 03:24:54 AM
Merited by owlcatz (1)

hold on a second - who was being propped up by yogg? people were helping him - people were buying the card - people loaned him funds - yes, but not to keep the "Racket" going.

you just accused a ton of great people - "regular joe collectors"

Mine BTC @ kano.is
PreciousMetapsICT

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 03:27:06 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2023, 03:38:36 AM by PreciousMetapsICT

[/quote]

The fact that everyone freaked out and peeled every card they had as a result of only 2 specific sets known to have been swept PROVES this was NOT an orchestrated fraud from the beginning. NO other cards have been swept... So ... That leads to the question, why should anyone be reimbursed for funds that were never likely to be swept? (For the record, Yogg was a genius in terms of IQ, but came at the expense of social skills and other aspects of his life..  So... IMO, I KNOW if he had done this on purpose from day one, all funds would have gone woosh at once for ALL cards ... Roll Eyes

@Hookzup, all your other cards still funded?  Tongue

And yes, if someone is going to falsely accuse me of being part of some kind of orchestrated fraud, I WILL INDEED leave them negative trust, or at least Neutral...  The trust system is not moderated, so anyone who doesn't like it can fuck off too afaic....

[/quote]

Help me recover my $1000+ worth of btc funding that I sent specifically for funding my history sets of your affiliated company?? That’s what I’m whiny and impatient about?

That’s all true - but at least I got my funds. The post explaining all the made up difficulties that was promised never happened either. Only promised after I threatened to go public… I truly regret not going public (could’ve saved you guys and me some btc) but had no way of knowing about all the loans and owed products. I thought I was a one off case and not the norm. Either way - your reputation precedes itself. I don’t know what personal issues you have going on but acting out online and “blocking” “negative trust” and crying about it isn’t healthy. Hope you get the help you need. Cuz man - you are something else. When you have this constant drama surrounding you, plus flying off the handle at random shit all the time… bro - seek help. I am not the first second or tenth person you’ve done this to and I know I won’t be the last.
YodasRedRocket
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 03:29:31 AM

hold on a second - who was being propped up by yogg? people were helping him - people were buying the card - people loaned him funds - yes, but not to keep the "Racket" going.

I could be mistaken but didn’t some of his backers know he was whacked out on drugs, not delivering old ass orders, constantly borrowing $ & making excuses?  Is this someone you would tell the community to trust?  I’m not saying they intentionally did anything to scam anyone, I’m saying the warning signs were there.  I’ve spoken to OG’s that sold their cards long ago bc they lost confidence.  I’ve trusted the wrong people in my life too, believe me, but looking back, I had that feeling that they were capable of what they did.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2023, 03:33:17 AM
Merited by ChiBitCTy (1)

I could be mistaken but didn’t some of his backers know he was whacked out on drugs, not delivering old ass orders, constantly borrowing $ & making excuses?  Is this someone you would tell the community to trust?  I’m not saying they intentionally did anything to scam anyone, I’m saying the warning signs were there.  I’ve spoken to OG’s that sold their cards long ago bc they lost confidence.  I’ve trusted the wrong people to believe me. 

maybe some of them? I dont know - do you? but you stated " everyone was giving personal loans to keep the racket going" that puts hookzup1, krogoth, myself, polymerbit and a few others I cant think of off the top of my head - and none of us did it to "keep the racket going"

I get you are pissed but your general statements are trashing everyone for no reason. No one on this thread is responsible for what yogg did - only  yogg is.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: