Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:37:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is money ruling the world?  (Read 1847 times)
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 10:08:16 AM

Money is not a deity, yet many people treat it as such. Humanity gravitates towards wherever money resides, and this has become commonplace among those with mature thinking. Everyone believes that a person's power is determined by the amount of money they possess, when in reality, money's function is nothing more than a mere medium of exchange.

In this modern era, countless individuals employ money as fuel to attain the highest echelons of power. They go to great lengths to occupy the highest seats and begin governing others with money. That is precisely why money is considered a valuable asset even today and has the ability to dictate the world.
Therefore money is used as the easiest tool in accelerating to the purpose of someone, with today's money humans can get what they want. And the average person considers the peak of wealth by having a lot of money is a privilege and therefore people are also motivated to get more money than what they need.

Yes I agree with that opinion, we understand that money is an ordinary exchange tool, but high beliefs and beliefs and people's needs for money make you have a wrong money or the terms of happiness or reach the point of satisfaction in life.

This is very great, the global elites indoctrinating everyone to the grassroots and states that this paper is valuable and can be exchanged, power, splendor and all the pleasures you can get by exchanging "paper".

The desire of human never ends. When he have cycle he needs motorbike. When he had bought it, his mind think of car. This is a process and we're moving to fulfill those things. It requires money and for that reason we're into control of money.
Yes of course, most of the human desires are not limits and are never used up so they will definitely feel not enough with what has been achieved, and again the needs are also the case, every level of a person must have a different level of needs, and indeed I strongly agree that for Controlling money requires a lot of money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 10:13:50 AM

money can rule the world, because we live we have to use money, and everything needs money, even people who are already rich, of course, really need money, so we really have to earn money seriously so that we get what we want
like a luxurious and magnificent house and also if you want to get married you also have to have money.

but of course we should be grateful for what we get. and in my opinion there is something more valuable than money, namely health.

When you have health, you can use it to make money, but if you have health, you can't make money,  it doesn't help you either. Because over time your health will also decrease with age, due to eating... but if you have a lot of money, you will maintain your health and can maintain a longer life. So I don't think health will be more important than money.

We do not live in this world alone, we have loved ones and families and their health is sometimes more important than our own. And to maintain their health, you need money, so money is still the most important thing in today's society.
Sickness can finish a generational wealth and the deceased can still pass on and not make it. Health is super important, money and eating has nothing to do with wealth. People get accident and their health gets affected, quite good that money pays for their health, but what cures them? Money doesn't heal people it only contributes to get substances that'll gear or facilitate the sick person. Time and patience heals people. As money, men rule the world not money. It's funny how people value money over men, just like saying computer is greater than men when men created it. Men created money and they control it alongside the world.

I like your argument as it's really valued the statement. Nothing can be done if we speak about our health.

And the general fact is you can't be saved by your money even how many huge your belongings when health triggers you, I might
extend your life by curing and taking medical practices, but in reality, when your body gave up, then there's nothing you can do
and nothing can save you from leaving your life.
Gulttam2a2

Activity: 112
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 12:59:27 PM

In my opinion money is ruling the world because if money was not controlled then people would print money and use it as they like. Money is something that you need money to get up in today's age. There is a saying that without money even a wooden doll does not open its mouth. If the government has money. If there was no control then you would make your own money printing machine and use it. It would be better for bad people especially. Money is needed everywhere.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 07:10:42 PM

That's how it has been for a long time, people can't live without money and because they don't have money many people are willing to do anything to get money. So if that's the case, it's clear that money really does control humanity. But I do not agree, about all things can be solved with money. Because even though money is now king and subconsciously can control mankind, not everything in this world can be solved with money. Because if you think about it and examine it more deeply, the fact is that there are many people who commit suicide, even though if you look at it from a financial perspective, they are really well-off and wealthy. The question is, why did all this happen, even though these people did not lack money, why did they decide to commit suicide.

So the answer is clear, that money can't solve everything, whether it's about happiness or about self-satisfaction. in fact, money can make someone a bad person, if that person cannot control himself over money. Indeed, maybe it was all done for the survival of his life and his family. But not a few too, people who are already rich, are still bad people and it's all for the same reason, namely to get money.
So here I can only conclude, that money is very important in everyone's life right now, but that doesn't mean that if you don't have money, everything will be destroyed and end up like you have no hope anymore. So basically don't want to be controlled by money, but we as human beings have to be more able to control that money.

The meaning of my words are that money is important but its not possible to save life with money because there are lots of people who have money but they cannot save their lives even through treatment from foreign countries which implies that money cannot save life but it can make life satisfied during living a life.

As you said that people suicide even having money so I will tell you that the desires of people never ends, at some points every individual will be deprived of anything my be it little or more because money can fulfil needs but desires of a man always remains incomplete.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 597

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 02:17:51 AM

In my opinion money is ruling the world because if money was not controlled then people would print money and use it as they like. Money is something that you need money to get up in today's age. There is a saying that without money even a wooden doll does not open its mouth. If the government has money. If there was no control then you would make your own money printing machine and use it. It would be better for bad people especially. Money is needed everywhere.
Fortunately, the government cannot print money haphazardly. Because too much printing will make the value of the currency itself decrease and cause super inflation. and it is this limited printing of money that makes money valuable. And people started to work hard for money. nowadays money is indeed the most important thing that must be owned financially. because even power and such can be bought by money. But that doesn't mean money rules the world. because in my opinion it is precisely those who control the world who make the system and control the world's finances today. like Central Bank and such.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
petulino

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 06:52:14 AM

You are absolutely right that money has great power. If you look at the whole world today, those countries are prosperous which have more money or which have more resources. Today rich countries are ruling the whole world and it is only because of more money. Today, of all the rich countries, their people are the most prosperous, and if we look at poor countries, their people are deprived of the basic necessities of life .With the power of money you can easily do anything in the world no matter how difficult it is.

As far as the control of money is concerned, of course the government should keep the money printing machine under its control, but the distribution of resources should be fair. Every government can make the life of the people happy and peaceful with the power of money.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
SmartCharpa

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 07:28:42 AM

At first I thought is power than anything, later on I said it's should be economic resources, then I realizes is money. I will give a brief poem here! The breeze blew and stake moistures and when it blew hales, it was just the breeze moving while the moistures is running away with fears.

The mist of human fears is control by what is next to their breath. Money has power than anything, money makes one feels secure, alive and superior. When money leaves we felt life is gone, we feel dead, we feel empty, we feel hopeless.

Currently my country government has turn humans to museum, moving without no direction, helpless and monuments because for over 3 months now the government has seized to release money in circulation, banks refused to fix money in ATM's, no canter payment.
Everyone is helpless, no money no good food, no transportation, no job, no love, no smiles, no good health.

Money drives away every feelings that makes life better. Money is truly powerful
Yeah, money rules the world; without it, we will undoubtedly be weak. Whenever you have a source of income, you are making your own money. Even as your bank doesn't refuse to fix money in ATMs, none of the government's actions will bother you significantly. I don't know what country you are in, but I experience most of your problems there as well (no job, terrible economy), but if you are making your own money, none of these issues will matter to you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
knowngunman

Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 08:35:45 AM

Fortunately, the government cannot print money haphazardly. Because too much printing will make the value of the currency itself decrease and cause super inflation. and it is this limited printing of money that makes money valuable. And people started to work hard for money. nowadays money is indeed the most important thing that must be owned financially. because even power and such can be bought by money. But that doesn't mean money rules the world. because in my opinion it is precisely those who control the world who make the system and control the world's finances today. like Central Bank and such.
Yes, we all know and agree that money should not be printed uncontrollably due to its adverse effects on economy but that should not stop the government from making money available to her citizens. The OP said that government refused to release money for some months and thereby making life difficult for them. At least, a reasonable amount should be made in circulation for masses consumption through banks, ATM, POS and any other means possible.

Government sometimes deliberately punish her citizens with their unfavorable financial policies. Similar thing happened in my country earlier this year when the government and central bank embark on currency redesign. The kind hardship experience by the masses during that period is inexplicable. It reaches an extent we use money to buy money which I have never experienced or heard before.

Unarguably, money itself is not ruling the world as the topic of this thread implies rather those who control the money rule the world directly or indirectly. It should be however noted that power and money work in hand.

When you have health, you can use it to make money, but if you have health, you can't make money,  it doesn't help you either. Because over time your health will also decrease with age, due to eating... but if you have a lot of money, you will maintain your health and can maintain a longer life. So I don't think health will be more important than money.

We do not live in this world alone, we have loved ones and families and their health is sometimes more important than our own. And to maintain their health, you need money, so money is still the most important thing in today's society.

Does having money guarantee good health or long life? The answer is obviously NO! from observation, dangerous sicknesses are associated with rich men than in the case of poor people. I see everything wrong in your comment. Money can not be more important than health and no family or loved one's health important than my health. What will be the essence of having money and can not be able to spend it other than treating yourself? Having money is good, having good health is better but having both is the best.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
nlovric

Activity: 336
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 09:31:34 AM

You are absolutely right that money has great power. If you look at the whole world today, those countries are prosperous which have more money or which have more resources. Today rich countries are ruling the whole world and it is only because of more money. Today, of all the rich countries, their people are the most prosperous, and if we look at poor countries, their people are deprived of the basic necessities of life .With the power of money you can easily do anything in the world no matter how difficult it is.

As far as the control of money is concerned, of course the government should keep the money printing machine under its control, but the distribution of resources should be fair. Every government can make the life of the people happy and peaceful with the power of money.
True more affluent nations frequently have better access to resources and a higher level of living. Money has the power to influence various facets of society and shape entire nations. But it is important to understand that a nation prosperity is not exclusively based on its wealth. In order to ensure the welfare of its citizens factors like government education healthcare and social infrastructure are also crucial.

Money obviously wields a lot of power but governments also need to put a focus on distributing resources fairly. A key objective should be to guarantee that all citizens have access to the essentials and chances of life. Money cannot buy happiness or peace rather societies can be uplifted and their quality of life can be improved through the wise distribution and use of resources. Therefore in order to develop a society where everyone has the opportunity to prosper governments must work to balance the regulation of the money supply with the implementation of policies that encourage equal distribution.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2151

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 10:08:25 AM

At first I thought is power than anything, later on I said it's should be economic resources, then I realizes is money. I will give a brief poem here! The breeze blew and stake moistures and when it blew hales, it was just the breeze moving while the moistures is running away with fears.

The mist of human fears is control by what is next to their breath. Money has power than anything, money makes one feels secure, alive and superior. When money leaves we felt life is gone, we feel dead, we feel empty, we feel hopeless.

Currently my country government has turn humans to museum, moving without no direction, helpless and monuments because for over 3 months now the government has seized to release money in circulation, banks refused to fix money in ATM's, no canter payment.
Everyone is helpless, no money no good food, no transportation, no job, no love, no smiles, no good health.

Money drives away every feelings that makes life better. Money is truly powerful

When I was younger, like 20-25 years old, the lack of money wasn't a problem for me. NO, I didn't feel dead, empty or hopeless, I was happy, with or without money. But when you are married, have to feed your kids and stuff, you won't be happy without money. So, I'm deeply sorry about the economic situation in your country, and I wish you to overcome all the difficulties. A piece of advice from someone who lived in poverty even with wife and little kids: to not make things even worse, do not borrow. You can accept help from your friends and relatives, but don't borrow, live with what you have at the moment.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
SamReomo

Activity: 798
Merit: 675

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 10:18:46 AM

When I was younger, like 20-25 years old, the lack of money wasn't a problem to me. NO, I didn't feel dead, empty or hopeless, I was happy, with or without money. But when you are married, have to feed your kids and stuff, you won't be happy without money. So, I'm deeply sorry about the economic situation in your country, and I wish you to overcome all the difficulties. A piece of advice from someone who lived in poverty even with wife and little kids: to not make things even worse, do not borrow. You can accept help from your friends and relatives, but don't borrow, live with what you have at the moment.

That's true because a married person has far more responsibilities than an unmarried person, and to successfully fulfill the needs of our loved ones we have to earn money because without money we can't do anything for them. A husband can't do anything for his wife if he doesn't have enough money in his pocket and a person in that situation has to do something to earn enough money to fulfill the needs of his wife. I agree that borrowing isn't a solution to the financial problem because if someone is helping you financially when you need the help then in return you'll have to pay far more than you borrowed.

Most people lend money to others because their main intention is to increase their own money with the interests, and they won't support those people who can't repay the money on time. It's always better to avoid borrowing as much as one can possibly do, and instead of that one should do physical labor to fulfill some basic needs of their loved ones. I know everyone can't do physical labor, but need is the mother of invention and if someone needs money then he will have to do his best to earn money to support his loved ones.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 06:26:04 PM

Money is the most powerful thing in this world. The main reason why millions of people, states, big capital companies and communities are constantly waging wars against each other is money. All these groups which I have mentioned regarding the fact that money is such a great power, are doing their best to obtain it. Because it is so powerful, the management of the world is provided by money and whoever has most of the money, that person can control everything because of the power he/she gets with money. If we examine the history of the world from the past to the present, we can see that the main reason for many wars or similar events is money and money holders have ruled the world throughout the history of the world.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 07:41:02 PM

When I was younger, like 20-25 years old, the lack of money wasn't a problem for me. NO, I didn't feel dead, empty or hopeless, I was happy, with or without money. But when you are married, have to feed your kids and stuff, you won't be happy without money. So, I'm deeply sorry about the economic situation in your country, and I wish you to overcome all the difficulties. A piece of advice from someone who lived in poverty even with wife and little kids: to not make things even worse, do not borrow. You can accept help from your friends and relatives, but don't borrow, live with what you have at the moment.
There are several conditions that make the difference in this case.
Because basically when you are single, the center of our thoughts is only for ourselves without paying attention to other things, so we feel free regardless of whether we have money or not, but when we already have a family or partner, in this case, maybe children, then it is indeed dependent. obviously it will be felt in this condition because if we are men then we will have more responsibility to provide the best for our small family so we need to think further and try to maximize what we do so that it can produce and become more income for us to continue life as a form of our responsibility as head of the family.

Don't really know what kind of problems are faced in the country @Godlovesyou but seeing the conditions it seems a little not okay and it's true as you said in this case survival is really needed but don't try anything with a loan because that will make the condition worse.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 07:52:14 PM

Money can be said to rule the world simply because it gives you access to all corners of the world and the good stuff out there requires you to have the Money!

And for some people out there say money is as good as power which most people want.. and with it you can control so much stuff and to some extent have people in high places listening to you or can be in your pockets and you can sell your ideas to have things run to your liking.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Accardo

Activity: 1078
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 10:16:18 PM

Money is the most powerful thing in this world. The main reason why millions of people, states, big capital companies and communities are constantly waging wars against each other is money. All these groups which I have mentioned regarding the fact that money is such a great power, are doing their best to obtain it. Because it is so powerful, the management of the world is provided by money and whoever has most of the money, that person can control everything because of the power he/she gets with money. If we examine the history of the world from the past to the present, we can see that the main reason for many wars or similar events is money and money holders have ruled the world throughout the history of the world.

In the past they fought to gain territories and take people for slavery, that is also a way of saying they did it for Money. However, today, the world has lots of hidden rich men that sponsor war and send out weapons to fuel conflicts in some parts of the world, either to benefit their business or to loot from the country facing crisis. Money has eaten dip into the emotions of people such that the only thing that matters to them is money. And they can betray their loyalty because of money. Most a times it costs a lot to the next generation, trying to fix a mistake that was caused out of a person's greed for money is what the world is passing through today. Some leaders in the past, signed laws that is now a source of suffering to the living and they're there in their graves. Money has been here for thousands of years and the love for it keeps increasing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 10:33:24 PM

Money can be said to rule the world simply because it gives you access to all corners of the world and the good stuff out there requires you to have the Money!
And for some people out there say money is as good as power which most people want.. and with it you can control so much stuff and to some extent have people in high places listening to you or can be in your pockets and you can sell your ideas to have things run to your liking.
Well, you should not deify money itself, because money itself is just one of the means to achieve your goal. And if some achieve this with money, then others achieve their goals by force, cunning, authority, cunning and other many times not at all beautiful things from a moral point of view. Yes, money rules many in this world, but not everyone, and vice versa, getting to the top of the human pyramid can give access to a lot of money. And money itself is not moral or immoral, it all depends on whose hands the money is in and for what purposes this money is used.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 10:46:03 PM

Yeah, money rules the world; without it, we will undoubtedly be weak. Whenever you have a source of income, you are making your own money. Even as your bank doesn't refuse to fix money in ATMs, none of the government's actions will bother you significantly. I don't know what country you are in, but I experience most of your problems there as well (no job, terrible economy), but if you are making your own money, none of these issues will matter to you.
It's quite painful when someone experiences weakness in terms of the economy or when he can't make more money in his life, because problems often arise when someone doesn't have money to enjoy life. So it is undeniable that money is a tool that has been able to solve most of the problems faced by humans in their lives so that when someone does not have money, they will look so weak in their environment.

But when he can make money to make his life more enjoyable, of course there won't be many problems that will happen to him and it won't be easy for any party to bother him. That is why having a good job and economy has become everyone's dream at this point because it is enough to make life feel more enjoyable.
Uruhara

Merit: 597

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 11:13:02 PM

Yes, we all know and agree that money should not be printed uncontrollably due to its adverse effects on economy but that should not stop the government from making money available to her citizens. The OP said that government refused to release money for some months and thereby making life difficult for them. At least, a reasonable amount should be made in circulation for masses consumption through banks, ATM, POS and any other means possible.

Government sometimes deliberately punish her citizens with their unfavorable financial policies. Similar thing happened in my country earlier this year when the government and central bank embark on currency redesign. The kind hardship experience by the masses during that period is inexplicable. It reaches an extent we use money to buy money which I have never experienced or heard before.

Unarguably, money itself is not ruling the world as the topic of this thread implies rather those who control the money rule the world directly or indirectly. It should be however noted that power and money work in hand.
In the case experienced by the OP it is slightly different. And from this case the government must be fully responsible for the mess they created. Because the government should not be in a hurry to withdraw old bills from circulation in the community if it turns out that the new design is not fully ready to be printed.

In my country every few years new designs of fiat currency occur frequently. And in my country the withdrawal of old money from circulation in the community is not done directly. but slowly. thus slowly old money will be withdrawn every time people save at the bank and then new money is circulated according to the old money that has been successfully withdrawn. and this process can be done when the new money is really ready for circulation.

The case that occurred in the OP country did a little harm to society. for not making a good distribution method or distribution of new designs. I also heard that the residents there queued and stayed overnight near an ATM or bank? Is that true? if that is true is the problem solved now? because it was if I'm not mistaken at the beginning of this year right?

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 12:51:43 PM

In the past they fought to gain territories and take people for slavery, that is also a way of saying they did it for Money. However, today, the world has lots of hidden rich men that sponsor war and send out weapons to fuel conflicts in some parts of the world, either to benefit their business or to loot from the country facing crisis. Money has eaten dip into the emotions of people such that the only thing that matters to them is money. And they can betray their loyalty because of money. Most a times it costs a lot to the next generation, trying to fix a mistake that was caused out of a person's greed for money is what the world is passing through today. Some leaders in the past, signed laws that is now a source of suffering to the living and they're there in their graves. Money has been here for thousands of years and the love for it keeps increasing.

In retrospect we cannot deny that many sovereigns and states fought to gain war but fighting to gain war was also something that was actually done to gain more money and power. In order to have a strong sovereignty, not only a strong army or administration but also money was needed. Today, just as you mentioned many people sell illegal weapons to terrorist organizations in order to earn more money and there is a serious money trade in this area. Unfortunately, money has taken over people's emotions and ambitions and has a very serious effect on controlling people.

Considering that government debts and expenditures are increasing day by day, it is obvious that we are putting the future in danger in order to save the present and that we will leave a very serious debt legacy to future generations. Today, we are paying the price of many mistakes and deals made in the past for money and it will be the same for the next generation. Unfortunately, many mistakes made for money will cause future generations to be poorer and live in more difficult life conditions.
petulino

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 07:51:09 PM

True more affluent nations frequently have better access to resources and a higher level of living. Money has the power to influence various facets of society and shape entire nations. But it is important to understand that a nation prosperity is not exclusively based on its wealth. In order to ensure the welfare of its citizens factors like government education healthcare and social infrastructure are also crucial.

Money obviously wields a lot of power but governments also need to put a focus on distributing resources fairly. A key objective should be to guarantee that all citizens have access to the essentials and chances of life. Money cannot buy happiness or peace rather societies can be uplifted and their quality of life can be improved through the wise distribution and use of resources. Therefore in order to develop a society where everyone has the opportunity to prosper governments must work to balance the regulation of the money supply with the implementation of policies that encourage equal distribution.

If any country has a lot of money, the purpose of that money is to fulfill the needs of its people and improve their lifestyle. You are right that wealth alone does not guarantee the prosperity of any nation, Rather, the equitable distribution of this wealth, health, education, employment opportunities, and social infrastructure are very important factors.

Developed countries use their wealth to improve the quality of life of their people, so the people of these countries are the most prosperous today. Indeed, happiness can be obtained from money if the wealth is used for the welfare of the people. If the basic necessities of life are easily available to the people then surely they will be happy.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: