Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge vs Degree from big universities like MIT, harvad, stanford  (Read 37 times)
cafter (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2023, 07:57:50 AM

my question is , is it important to get admission in big universities like MIT, harvard, and get degree from these universities or I can get admission in small universities of my choice and gain knowledge equivalent of these toppers, and big universities students,

knowledge vs degree from MIT.
what are pros and cons in both(regular universities and MIT,harvard,etc)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 06:07:04 AM

Some of the greatest minds in human history never went to college at all, but if you are passionate about going to those universities then you should make it your goal.

🖤😏
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 08:50:19 AM

my question is , is it important to get admission in big universities like MIT, harvard, and get degree from these universities or I can get admission in small universities of my choice and gain knowledge equivalent of these toppers, and big universities students,

knowledge vs degree from MIT.
what are pros and cons in both(regular universities and MIT,harvard,etc)

Acquiring right and sufficient knowledge is more important.  It doesn't matter where the knowledge is acquired from. What's important is to be refined and qualified.

If it were possible to even "self study" and go to such big universities to be tested for true knowledge and qualify for their degrees/certificates,  in a short period of time, I would encourage people to go for it. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: