Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: my small investment  (Read 1482 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 02:12:32 PM

Buying at 19k you could sell at 24k, if you did not you should just hold till the price drops again. But dont make this a habit, rather make the habit of selling and using the fiat difference to buy back crypto at a lower price, that is how you gradually multiply your total asset amount.

Dont demean yourself by calling it a small investment, at least you have started to invest and that is a good thing. Consider those unlucky fellows who are still sitting in the sidelines waiting for the next opportunity. They will never get one in true sense, because the drops come and go quickly, you have to place the order and keep it there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 02:29:02 PM

That's a good goal because you keep increasing your portfolio from small buys and it has to be consistent because after all long term it takes patience and also good fundamentals, this is more in line with the DCA strategy where when you have more money then you will buy bitcoins regularly, imagine if you can increase your income every month maybe you will buy more bitcoins on a scale.

Bitcoin will not get you rich quick so you have to be able to control when conditions are down and it must also be your cash flow to remain stable and never disturb the funds invested in bitcoin, I also believe bitcoin can grow bigger with time the old one, maybe 10 years it should be strong in our hands.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 03:07:41 PM

That's a good goal because you keep increasing your portfolio from small buys and it has to be consistent because after all long term it takes patience and also good fundamentals, this is more in line with the DCA strategy where when you have more money then you will buy bitcoins regularly, imagine if you can increase your income every month maybe you will buy more bitcoins on a scale.

Bitcoin will not get you rich quick so you have to be able to control when conditions are down and it must also be your cash flow to remain stable and never disturb the funds invested in bitcoin, I also believe bitcoin can grow bigger with time the old one, maybe 10 years it should be strong in our hands.
Beginning small is a gradual process, and one cannot know what the future may bring. I've witnessed smaller companies growing into more successful ones when they have strong products. However, it comes down to consistency and effective risk management. The market is now not stable with the up and down movement. Bitcoin not making anyone wealthy is very unacceptable because, in ten years, it will be on the market with enormous price value. It's crucial to begin establishing a solid foundation on the market in order to avoid falling into the dump losers category and missing out on the opportunity to benefit from bitcoin.

Stake VIP wager
zugneyatro

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 03:21:23 PM

Well, congrats, now it will probably be a short bull run so I think it's safe to say you'll make a little more profit for now, that's the spirit.
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 03:33:45 PM

If I have $ 50 then I will try to invest in Altcoins which have prices ranging from $ 0.1 - $ 1.  I think it's more profitable.  Hoping for BTC to hit $140k and you profit around $300 is not worth it than expecting your $1 altcoin to hit $10 or $20 and you will profit around $500 or $1,000 and that can be achieved in about a year.  Those are my calculations and how I see $50 in the cryptocurrency world.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 04:01:12 PM

You do it very well and I think that bitcoin will definitely increase your profit. Bitcoin cannot be think as it will reduce your profit or your profit will become totally zero but instead there is a truth that one day it will provide you huge amount of money but main thing is your patience and your wait for the wait time.

These days bitcoin goes up and down so we have no idea about the future but as we know that as compared to other tokens bitcoin pumps after each dump and will never go to zero.

If you have profit more then for this profit sell your some bitcoin and leave behind other for profit. As we know that whole money cannot be thought at save investment just use little for long time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1042

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 04:10:21 PM

Buying at 19k you could sell at 24k, if you did not you should just hold till the price drops again. But dont make this a habit, rather make the habit of selling and using the fiat difference to buy back crypto at a lower price, that is how you gradually multiply your total asset amount.
It's not that easy because the price of bitcoin is difficult to predict like today bitcoin has experienced a significant increase and has even been rumored to be corrected even longer but in fact it is the opposite when many see bitcoin as returning to $ 19k.
OP only thinks about buying regularly from the investments he made then he holds back and will never sell them, meaning he is not the type to take advantage of the difference in fiat but rather from the correction that occurs by buying and then holding back to hoard it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 04:22:26 PM

I bought a $14.55 bitcoin a few days ago when it was at 22k. Again Bitcoin came to 19k. However, I did not sell bitcoins. I was convinced that the price of Bitcoin would rise again. I buy $50 worth of bitcoins again. Got some profit on this small investment. Looking at Bitcoin 24k today. I will keep it for a long time and will not sell it now. I think at some point bitcoin will pump a lot

Since I can't invest more dollars, I don't have that much money. Still will invest as much as possible.

Congratulations to you for taking a bold step to invest bitcoin, this will be so good if yo  are not looking up to make profit  from it very fast and if you are investing what you a can afford and not all your savings. Buying Bitcoin in small amounts that can be affordable is the easiest way to start up investment. If you wait to gather up some money to start you may miss the opportunity of buying it at very cheap price , just keep it on and hodl as you buy..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 05:00:59 PM

You can always decide to add more bitcoin to your portfolio when you get more funding. There is nothing that is big or great today that doesn't have a small beginning, believe in the little or small investment you have now to become great.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
xzy887

Activity: 307
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 05:03:18 PM

If I have $ 50 then I will try to invest in Altcoins which have prices ranging from $ 0.1 - $ 1.  I think it's more profitable.  Hoping for BTC to hit $140k and you profit around $300 is not worth it than expecting your $1 altcoin to hit $10 or $20 and you will profit around $500 or $1,000 and that can be achieved in about a year.  Those are my calculations and how I see $50 in the cryptocurrency world.
No I will never buy ask anyone to buy altcoins except Bitcoin. Because while Bitcoin is a reliable and popular coin and on the other hand Altcoins have no credibility and popularity, it doesn't seem like there will be any more. And if you can invest in Bitcoin patiently then it is possible to get double profit from there and it is very safe. So I will not go from bitcoin to invest in altcoins.

Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 05:06:34 PM

I bought a $14.55 bitcoin a few days ago when it was at 22k. Again Bitcoin came to 19k. However, I did not sell bitcoins. I was convinced that the price of Bitcoin would rise again. I buy $50 worth of bitcoins again. Got some profit on this small investment. Looking at Bitcoin 24k today. I will keep it for a long time and will not sell it now. I think at some point bitcoin will pump a lot

Since I can't invest more dollars, I don't have that much money. Still will invest as much as possible.

You can’t save and make more money, rather you make money from money (investments) only. This is a great example that how OP got little profit in small amount of time. Don’t worry about the amount. See the net profit percent you got from your investment. You set a good example for everyone, who just complains about Bitcoins downfall during the bear market. Bitcoins have the potential and we all know it. We just need to have patience and will power, definitely Bitcoins will go to the moon.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 05:38:30 PM

I bought a $14.55 bitcoin a few days ago when it was at 22k. Again Bitcoin came to 19k. However, I did not sell bitcoins. I was convinced that the price of Bitcoin would rise again. I buy $50 worth of bitcoins again. Got some profit on this small investment. Looking at Bitcoin 24k today. I will keep it for a long time and will not sell it now. I think at some point bitcoin will pump a lo
Yea,you are absolutely right. Holding your coins for long will give you a good profit,no matter how small your investment is. Start learning how to hold for long with this small amount, so that when you invest big,you can also hold for long.

You have made a great move to purchase btc with the little amount that you can afford. Try and get another means to increase your income so that you don't start thinking of your investment so soon due to low income rate,in case you are faced with big challenge in life.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 09:29:52 PM

That's a good goal sir, but you don't have FOMO will increase so you give up your money for the next investment. You must have sound financial management in investing, you must prioritize the basic needs of your life and your family so that your investment will be calmer if all your basic needs are met.
It's okay with small value to buy bitcoin it's a good step and I really appreciate it, especially if you make the next purchase with DCA strategy (scaled purchase of the same amount) you will get a lot of bitcoin if you do it consistently and DCA also reduces mental attacks when bitcoin is down, I highly recommend that you do that strategy, especially if you are new to investing in bitcoin.
He doesn't look like he is FOMOing there but he is calm and very optimistic about the future of BTC. I like the advice that you gave there about prioritizing our outside life first because there is no certainty in any types of investments. We can lose the money that we put in BTC but we won't worry too much as long as we know that we already provided the needs of our family and we are only using a small amount of money.

DCA is the act of buying BTC at any times but if our goal is to accumulate more BTC, I think we can achieve this better through timing and that is we should only buy when the market is totally down. DCA must also be for the advance users and not for beginners.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 09:37:52 PM

You can’t save and make more money, rather you make money from money (investments) only. This is a great example that how OP got little profit in small amount of time. Don’t worry about the amount. See the net profit percent you got from your investment. You set a good example for everyone, who just complains about Bitcoins downfall during the bear market. Bitcoins have the potential and we all know it. We just need to have patience and will power, definitely Bitcoins will go to the moon.

If you have the capability to invest even in small amounts, then, go for it, as long as you believe on this market.
Each one of us has target on why we are investing on certain things, and if you think you can get it, why not?
But the OP should remember to invest what he thinks he can afford to lose, because if he badly needs his money, he
may sell it even at a loss, depending on when he will dispose his btc holdings.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 09:59:25 PM

Witch such small investment, even if bitcoin will go x5 to new ATH ... its still like 250$ profit in like 2-3 years. Wouldn't it be better to spend those 50$ on books/courses to get new skills that will allow you to earn more and come back with that extra money? I mean like, if you have only 50$ ... i don't know if bitcoins is the best place to put them. The timing is good, bitcoin is cheap right now, but you won't make much.

Do you have any better suggestions for him? A get rich quick tool. It may be a very small amount to many people, but sometimes it means a lot to many people.

I know what you said didn't mean to offend him, but you will probably disappoint him because he is DCAing every time he has money, he never said he would stop with a $50 investment in bitcoin. For someone who doesn't have a lot of money, but if they work hard to accumulate it for a few years and when bitcoin increases in price, it becomes a decent amount.

Actually Tytanowy Janusz is telling the truth, although it sounds bit rude. Investment is not just about tools only, but also skills, where you spend your money to develop your ability and talent, either of from books or courses. Once OP upgrades his skill, he would have chance to get better source of income. It means he will get bigger capital to jump into investment with wider options. No offense, but if OP disappointed with that statement, then I dont think he is ready for investment.

I have a friend who invested on bitcoin from most of his salary, but someday its price dropped badly and at the same time he had to cash out, so yeah it didn't turn well for him and he now avoids crypto completely.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 10:11:10 PM

Nice one! Congrats on your Bitcoin investment and making a profit. It's great to have a long-term perspective and believe in the future of Bitcoin. Just remember to keep an eye on the market and invest wisely within your means.

In addition to investing, you could also look into earning money from other sources to increase your funds so that you can invest more for better returns. Maybe consider freelancing, airdrop hunting, or selling items online.

Best of luck with your future investments and income streams!
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 10:33:26 PM

The key is here, only invest the amount that you can afford, not by taking loans or forcing yourself to invest much more in Bitcoin. That is who you are investing wisely, based on your own capability. The expectation is that you can earn money, free money to invest again in Bitcoin, hopefully.

I know that $14.55 is not a big amount actually to invest in Bitcoin. But, it doesn't mean that it is not worthy it. However the amount, you have started a very great beginning. You may accumulate more money later and make a higher amount as you can afford. Do not worry if it is small or not. You can gain more money if the price of Bitcoin is rising up moreover in the bullish era although the profits may not very high because of the amount.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 10:34:23 PM

We have the same outlook on bitcoin, it will rise further in the near future. You have a good start OP, at least you were able to increase your holdings when it went down to $19k. I am also doing a dollar-cost-averaging because I am also unsure of what bitcoin prices will do this year, it may go up but there is also a chance for it to drop down again. I am just confident that in the year of its halving, bitcoin will pump just like all of its previous halvings and I will not miss this opportunity of a lifetime.  

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Zorigi

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 10:48:39 PM

it's a good way to invest friends, because you do it with confidence.
and by installments and buying bitcoins using the DCA system is indeed the best way to buy bitcoins,
I wish you success with your investment.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 11:32:18 PM

(....)
Good job OP. My piece of advice is if you really not trading, avoid watching charts or prices everytime . This will help you to not panic, just do something else just like learning more about what Bitcoin is or exploring more about Bitcoin or finding any other leisures that will make your attention on Bitcoin price will be keep away temporarily because I believe you will become emotional due to high volatility of Bitcoin price.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██