Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you survived during covid19 ?  (Read 1819 times)
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2023, 07:25:58 PM

I am grateful to all the people who have helped me through the difficult times during the pandemic, there have been many problems around since going through the crisis from the epidemic.
Perhaps the biggest loss I've realized is that my family's finances have become tighter in terms of expenses, and fortunately I have a job that can provide that expense. I think life is not always smooth and we need to adapt well and fast to keep up.
When I was sick - I just laid in my bed for days with out food and water. It was horrible time
I was coughing like crazy - once a day our house help use to come and give us food and he used to give warm water for steam - I am very grateful to my house help = we survived because of him

odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
April 08, 2023, 10:25:16 PM

I don't think I can forget the negative impart of COVID in my life. It was doing this period I lose my job and was scammed by a semi- ponzi scheme ( crime alert- most Nigerian from south west will know this). I was left with no option than to sell out my product in farm to live but I thank God sha.
Knowing that there is a pandemic going on and that many individuals are still taking advantage of those who are in need and innocent people, I find it distressing to read this. Even though I can see that they are acting badly for survival reasons, we still need to exercise greater caution in the future.

Greater caution should be put in place to avoid sudden occurrence if related issues happen in the future. No one knows such is coming then so it really affected almost every one.

Wakate

Activity: 994
Merit: 522

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
April 08, 2023, 10:35:19 PM

I am grateful to all the people who have helped me through the difficult times during the pandemic, there have been many problems around since going through the crisis from the epidemic.
Perhaps the biggest loss I've realized is that my family's finances have become tighter in terms of expenses, and fortunately I have a job that can provide that expense. I think life is not always smooth and we need to adapt well and fast to keep up.
When I was sick - I just laid in my bed for days with out food and water. It was horrible time
I was coughing like crazy - once a day our house help use to come and give us food and he used to give warm water for steam - I am very grateful to my house help = we survived because of him
The pandemic is already gone and we are trying as much to forget about the trauma we had them when things was never normal. People really suffered during the pandemic and now some people are still trying to meet up with there incurred bills to make sure they pay them all. We hope such a pandemic would never repeat itself again because I couldn't bear it no more seeing the way people are dying just because they contracted the virus. If care was taken at the right time it would have not surge to the level the way it was then taking a lots of lives.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2023, 11:00:26 PM

The pandemic showed perfectly well that there were no businesses that could be called trustworthy. Doctors were given tremendous power and could shut down almost any business. Businesses that had been in operation for years closed down in a single day. The survivors were mostly those who were able to move their businesses to remote work.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 08, 2023, 11:06:11 PM

Access restrictions are enforced in each country.  fortunately in my area it is still safe and there are many other activities with strict health protocol rules by taking a body temperature test every day.  when it comes to food, no one dies of hunger, because the government supplies basic needs such as groceries and local residents always pay attention and distribute groceries to people who are subject to quarantine

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2023, 11:48:51 PM

Access restrictions are enforced in each country.  fortunately in my area it is still safe and there are many other activities with strict health protocol rules by taking a body temperature test every day.  when it comes to food, no one dies of hunger, because the government supplies basic needs such as groceries and local residents always pay attention and distribute groceries to people who are subject to quarantine
The best practice is to stay low key - stay away from gatherings as much as you can
Life is tough - it's better to focus on your health more than other  things

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bastian466

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 01:56:07 AM

The best practice is to stay low key - stay away from gatherings as much as you can
Staying away from meetings is a difficult thing for me as a factory employee who will meet hundreds of other employees.  but don't worry, now it's back to normal, everyone is back to their usual activities without any restrictions and temperature tests every day and the mandatory use of masks is gone

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2023, 02:15:09 AM

I live in rural area, honestly didn't even realize there was covid lockdown. My life was same as before, just needed to wear masks whenever needed to go outside. That's all.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 04:46:27 AM

Staying away from meetings is a difficult thing for me as a factory employee who will meet hundreds of other employees.  but don't worry, now it's back to normal, everyone is back to their usual activities without any restrictions and temperature tests every day and the mandatory use of masks is gone
at that time I also could not avoid contact with other people because of the demands of work. so apart from taking care of myself, I also always increase my body's immunity, so I don't get sick easily, and even though I was exposed to Covid at that time, at least I was still able to survive even though I was just isolating myself at home, because it seems like most of the people who were exposed even though it was only self-isolation, were lucky. still have a job so it's not difficult to eat

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 10:02:01 AM

Hunger was what finished my country though there was an arrangement for a palliative but people in country never let this gets to poor, it was smuggled to their respective families and loves ones while those who don't have anyone in government never heard anything and they died of hunger strike. This one thing we (all) nation never wished to witness anymore again because the lost was so unbearable to the people around.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 11:56:32 AM

~snip~
How did you survived the asshole pandemic disease (covid19)?  Where you sore afraid? How you deassociate with people? How did you get something to eat?

Well I got a decent job here in my city so with my salary I can cover daily expenses just for surviving, I feel bad for those who lose their jobs from Covid-19 and we're struggling more because of Covid-19. Due to Covid-19, I rarely interact with other people directly because when Covid-19 cases are at its high I'm afraid to go outside and meet people directly. Doing work online is pretty nice actually so the chance to meet people outside is almost never

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 04:55:58 PM

~snip~
How did you survived the asshole pandemic disease (covid19)?  Where you sore afraid? How you deassociate with people? How did you get something to eat?

Well I got a decent job here in my city so with my salary I can cover daily expenses just for surviving, I feel bad for those who lose their jobs from Covid-19 and we're struggling more because of Covid-19. Due to Covid-19, I rarely interact with other people directly because when Covid-19 cases are at its high I'm afraid to go outside and meet people directly. Doing work online is pretty nice actually so the chance to meet people outside is almost never
I had a decent job as well. And I was kicked off
After I was being fired - next morning I woke up as if I am standing in a desert without any help. I never applied for any job and started working on my own. I am not stable but the money I earn help me meet my expenses. 

Cryptock

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 06:08:15 PM

Hunger was what finished my country though there was an arrangement for a palliative but people in country never let this gets to poor, it was smuggled to their respective families and loves ones while those who don't have anyone in government never heard anything and they died of hunger strike. This one thing we (all) nation never wished to witness anymore again because the lost was so unbearable to the people around.
Surviving COVID was a challenge - some people did it so well
while the other suffered severe illness - life is so unpredictable and we have seen it during COVID days
May God save us from the disease and illness.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 09, 2023, 06:17:32 PM

It was something very difficult to survive during covid19 first thing was that we faced hard situations and there was a difficulty to go outside for bringing necessary thing and the other dangerous situations were that everyone is in fear of losing life due to contact with diseased person therefore everyone desired to get aside from those individuals who were diseased.

People having jobs get salaries at home while those who jobless had difficulties of getting money therefore lots of people find the new way that are alternative to regular jobs and they become engaged in jobs doing through mobile phone and Internet.
From a normal life to an online life. There are merits and demerits - so many offices changed their operations from office to online business
Gossip culture has been put on halt for some time.
The world has been reset during COVID

Cryptock

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 07:30:45 PM

today I was watching a video where a couple was stealing food items from other person. This the after affect of Covid
People are now trying to cover their need and for this they are stealing and killing people for their needs.
We are middle class people - but we are not buying extra stuff - we try to save up as much as we could.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 09:51:54 PM

today I was watching a video where a couple was stealing food items from other person. This the after affect of Covid
People are now trying to cover their need and for this they are stealing and killing people for their needs.
We are middle class people - but we are not buying extra stuff - we try to save up as much as we could.

I think this situation is a consequence of restrictive policies pursued by states. Freedom of movement should not be severely restricted, and the ability to work should not be made conditional on conditions unrelated to occupation. And another problem that has not been solved is that there are more people and fewer jobs because of progress.
bastian466

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 10:28:33 PM

at that time I also could not avoid contact with other people because of the demands of work. so apart from taking care of myself, I also always increase my body's immunity, so I don't get sick easily, and even though I was exposed to Covid at that time, at least I was still able to survive even though I was just isolating myself at home, because it seems like most of the people who were exposed even though it was only self-isolation, were lucky. still have a job so it's not difficult to eat
The most important thing is still have a job and health.  there are many people out there who are unemployed because the impact of covid has increased unemployment rates such as unilateral termination of employment and reduced the need for employees from large factories due to a decrease in the number of sales, the amount of income so that the amount of production decreases.  now it's different, the terrible things have passed, the improvement of the country's economy has started to grow

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 10:41:56 PM

During those days my father in law had his pension and majority of the needs were fulfilled through him. In particular we never experienced difficulty in getting good food which is a big blessing. Also the lockdown made us spend good time with him. He always wants people to surround him and have some talks. We used to play cards to kill time. Later he had an unexpected attack and passed away during the year 2020. It was a big blow to the family and slowly things got into track thinking life has to move on.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 10:43:08 PM

That's one to say and we're all grateful that we've got job during those tough times of the pandemic. Many have are not able to do remote job and even in office jobs, they've been deducted into a fewer workers.

There have been jobs that are not pandemic proof but those that have been working hard and has able to maintain their jobs should really be grateful because it's hard to make a living on those times.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 09:04:12 AM

I cant really say that I have to survive during covid19, because all I had were minor inconveniences in my daily routine. The major inconvenience that I have faces were queues. Queues and wasting time. I did not mind wearing mask in public places. I did not mind washing hands all the time and using sanitizers. In fact I even likes that. That has limited the number of days with cough and running nose.

Right now I wonder where all that virus has gone? Where are antivaxers? Do I have to make another vaccine shots to be protected, or that several years vaccines turns out to be endless?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x