Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meme coins still a good invest?  (Read 1107 times)
cryptoresearcher2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2023, 10:30:41 PM

I think this bull run we will see a new breed of memecoin, meme-coins with actual plans that make sense not just hahah funny coin that does nothing.
One I have my eye on that I just posted about on altcoin discussion reflectfi post is FATCAT, it's still under the radar and not on CMC, but you can find it on coingecko, it brings a tokenomics plan that merges reflections with Defi to create something greater than the sum of its parts.
once you fully get the plan its quite genius, they have created IMO a perpetual reflection engine, DYOR its worth investigating.  
MAAManda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 709

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2023, 05:52:33 PM

That's what I wonder as well, like yeah sure maybe doge will go up, I am not saying it can never go up, it totally could. But is that where people want to bet their money at? I would rather have something a lot more solid, bitcoin, ethereum, bnb, those are the things that look solid and will do fine whereas making a profit based on doge? That doesn't look like a good idea at all to me and I rather not make any profit at all instead of investing into doge.

I rather have it on something like USDT and just put it on staking so I would make a very little return compared to inflation, but that would still make me feel a lot more ease compared to having my money in something like doge or shiba.

Everyone has their own preferences in investing, usually people who invest in meme coins are people who want high ROI from their investment because the average meme coin project has a low MC when compared to Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) or Binance Coin (BNB). But people also often forget that there are still a lot of good projects out there that still have a low MC, for example, like the recently released L-1 coins. Better to invest there than in meme coin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 06:59:58 PM

Back to views and beliefs.  people who benefit from investing in memecoin, if they have experienced profits in a bear market before, it could be that on this occasion they still say it's good and they will definitely do it again and again.  but for me not choose it better to choose ethereum and BNB

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MiF

Activity: 1386
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 09:02:56 PM

Do you think that meme coins still have a chance to do well in the next bull market? Would you still invest on projects like shiba inu and floki inu.
Maybe it will have a chance to do well in the next bull market just like what happen in the past bull market, meme coin also follow the btc trend and still we can invest on some popular meme coin just like shiba inu, this was very popular meme coin that really do well in the past, but still we need to set a limit on investing into it and dont forget that still it is a meme coin that has a very big supply and it is very risky since it has no use case and the price of it really depends on the number of investors who buy and who sell it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2002
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2023, 09:08:14 PM

Do you think that meme coins still have a chance to do well in the next bull market? Would you still invest on projects like shiba inu and floki inu.
Yes if you can find the hype meme coins, have the right time to buy the coin, and then sell the coin at their high price.
But this is risky, and not recommended for the long term.
Moreover, if you don't really understand on analyzing meme coins, I suggest you not enter meme coins, this is a high risk.
Many people will commonly use hype to promote meme coins. but as we know, once a project is rising up because of hype, commonly, they will fall down more easily. So, be careful.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 09:17:42 PM

There’s still a chance for another hype with meme token but I don’t suggest to invest on this because the risk are more high and since that’s a meme token, there’s also a higher chance of price manipulation. It you don’t have any experience with meme token, try to understand first if you can afford to take such risk of volatility, or else you might be more disappointed on meme token for losing the money.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 09:49:03 PM

No, try to look for a real deal and avoid taking risk on a token that is not making any progress.
You can buy later on if you see a buying opportunity on their price trend but right now, meme token remains a meme token, no hype or what so there’s no good on buying meme token as of the moment. Though many are still holding this token for a purpose of taking chances and don’t want to left behind if the price started to pump, you can do this but make sure to buy only what you can afford to lose and never go all in.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Captain Corporate

Activity: 2002
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2023, 09:52:54 PM

The reality is that we need to think about having some sort of added extra risk that doesnt really have any type of added profit at all. Memes wont give you more profit than what people can make anything on other coins at all which means that why should we make the same type of profit could be made at other places with less risk when we have some crazy situation with meme tokens that we can make the same profit but ten times risk? I cant really consider anything like that to make sense at all, it is a very easy way to lose money and tgats why it should be avoided at least.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 04:30:35 AM

from the past I have never invested in meme coin and even until now I have never been interested to investing in meme coin, because in my opinion investing in meme coin has a big risk and of course I also always invest in altcoin that already have projects, because in my opinion, investing in altcoin that already has a projects is much safer to make a short-term or long-term investment (I can definitely make a profit).

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 04:30:57 AM

I'm not too concerned about that trend, because of its nature as a pump/dump/mlm
A bunch of shitcoins was born and gave this market a bad reputation, with few really valuable products other than the top names.
And now when the signals are active again, we see new ideas spreading and will soon trend if it attracts through the profits that these sectors pursue.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 09:11:43 AM

memecoin can convince an investor if it is widely discussed by various communities, for example shiba inu. for now there is still a lot of media and community discussing it, thus I also believe that Shiba is a memecoin for the future that can provide its holders with benefits.

Rabata

Activity: 798
Merit: 211

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 10:32:18 AM

from the past I have never invested in meme coin and even until now I have never been interested to investing in meme coin, because in my opinion investing in meme coin has a big risk and of course I also always invest in altcoin that already have projects, because in my opinion, investing in altcoin that already has a projects is much safer to make a short-term or long-term investment (I can definitely make a profit).
I trade and hold meme coins as much as possible and sell them as time goes on. But I don't like all meme coins. I have a positive view on top coins. In particular I am confident in the Shib Coin and Baby Doge Coin. One is currently trading on Binance and the other is listed on various other exchanges. Those who are trying to hold for the long term can expect good returns in these meme coins.

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 11:17:30 AM

all coins have a definite chance of success, we can't see for the future but we can still sort out which coins are good for us to invest.
I'm still holding shiba inu coins from the end of 2022 yesterday.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 11:18:54 AM

I don't have a long-term belief in memecoins in the market; I suspect that in the next bull cycle we will only mention a few names.
Currently the market is reacting quite positively to the negative news from the bank; I think it will not stop, and now it still needs more time for the new trend to be thought of. My expectation is that everything will work out. strong movement towards the end of the year.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 11:59:00 AM

No, I don't invest in meme coins. although the meme coin still has a chance to rise in the next bull market but I prefer to invest in altcoins that have utility like BNB and ETH. the price of the meme coin really depends on the hype, I'm worried that when the bull market arrives the hype on the meme coin I choose will decrease and cause my profit to not be optimal.

Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 11:59:59 AM

I am still investing in Shibainu, but this is for long term investment, I also buy meme tokens like SAMO hoping the price will go up in the future, but top altcoins like ETH and BNB are still the first choice because top coins have big liquidity.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
yazher

Activity: 2212
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 12:05:09 PM

If they have some innovative strategy to introduce this year and they will constantly upgrade and develop their platform, their meme coins will also increase their popularity which will make the price increase even though the market is not looking good. Because the only reason for the project to stay alive is when their developers are active and have some plan to continue to pursue developing their product, even if the progress is slow when they finally release their upgrade and it will work for their investors, then it will be the same reasons for it stays alive.
VRExpress

Activity: 263
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 12:23:58 PM

At The Time Your Question Are Very Good And I Think This Question Answer Very Important That's Why I Reply Here. Actually MEME Coin Investing Now Not Good Because Now Market Conditions Are Not Stable So Please Don,t Buying Now MEME Coin And SHIT Coin Also Thanks For Understanding My Means
If the reason not to invest in meme coins right now is because of the present market condition then your point is invalid, the best time to buy coins and tokens is in this bear market, would you prefer to buy after Bitcoin is trading for a hundred thousand dollars? Unstable market condition is the best time to accumulate.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 12:51:43 PM

I'd say yes, no doubts about it. Because whether we like it or not, the majority of the coins are pumping and doing well during the bull season which possibly includes meme coins like Shiba Inu and Dogecoin. Despite the fact that they are just meme coins and have been rejected by some investors, we can't deny that many investors are blindly supporting and investing in them which is also a huge factor in why their prices never turn like shitcoins. A reason why it was not simple to just looked it down as they have the chance and capacity to rise when the bull season comes.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 01:08:06 PM

Yes just do it we dont know what will happen in next bull run. I mean who know doge almost touch 1$ in the last bull season. You can try you luck there maybe elon musk will promote it just like he did on doge.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: