Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meme coins still a good invest?  (Read 1107 times)
Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 02:36:06 AM

for me investing in meme coins is just for fun, meme coins are easy to manipulate so it often looks like pumps and dumps are happening, so only a small amount of capital to buy them. after that we have to find the right moment to sell it, because whenever the price can reverse suddenly and don't know when it will return, or even will always be in the abyss. therefore you have to be careful when investing in meme coins, big returns and big risks too

LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 05:16:20 AM

Do you think that meme coins still have a chance to do well in the next bull market? Would you still invest on projects like shiba inu and floki inu.

Meme coins mostly survive because of the great community inside them, so I will invest in a meme coin if they have a great community supporting the project. There is a lot of meme coin that only pump and dump from a small group of people. Meme coins are still not dead yet if I want to invest in them I will wait until the bear market and buy a decent amount and hold until the next bull run.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2023, 11:39:39 AM

for me investing in meme coins is just for fun, meme coins are easy to manipulate so it often looks like pumps and dumps are happening, so only a small amount of capital to buy them. after that we have to find the right moment to sell it, because whenever the price can reverse suddenly and don't know when it will return, or even will always be in the abyss. therefore you have to be careful when investing in meme coins, big returns and big risks too
The market is all about timing, therefore when memecoins create a pump, it's important to participate early rather than wait until the mob must have entered and taken profits. I have complete confidence in memecoins and know exactly which memecoins to bag, hence it's only common sense for me to know when to trigger TP in the market. I was thrilled when Shiba Inu, a memecoin, stimulated my TP because it tripled my capital. Memecoins have historically generated significant profits for me, but I now know when to bag them. The need to understand market strategies cannot be overstated.

Stake VIP wager
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1124
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 02:11:17 PM

Do you think that meme coins still have a chance to do well in the next bull market? Would you still invest on projects like shiba inu and floki inu.
  I don't think that meme coin is a good investments it has a very big supply and the token has no use case so it depends on how people shill it, it means the meme coin is very risky, but many people still trying to invest into it because they can buy a lot of coins in a very small capital, the question is, is there really a profit in meme coins, investing into meme coin is just like gambling, why not try investing in some most reliable coin in crypto somewhat like the coin that is top 10 on CMC.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 07:23:03 PM

Meme coins mostly survive because of the great community inside them, so I will invest in a meme coin if they have a great community supporting the project. There is a lot of meme coin that only pump and dump from a small group of people. Meme coins are still not dead yet if I want to invest in them I will wait until the bear market and buy a decent amount and hold until the next bull run.
Community means nothing when there are no investors. I rather have 1 person investing 1 billion dollars into a project versus 1 million people all investing 10 dollars into it. The difference between them is x10, even though there are 999999 people difference between them. Normally the difference is not that big and obvious of course, the difference is much smaller.

But things like bitcoin gets invested by people AND big companies as well, even some nations these days. Whereas doge type of stuff will not get any serious investment from serious people or companies, it is 90%+ retail investors like you and me which means it can never be that big and it's always risky.

Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 10:45:51 AM

I think the probability is very small and I no longer invest in meme coin, because in my opinion meme coin are very risky to make a long term investments, so I only invest in meme coin when hype (taking advantage of opportunities) and after the hype wears off, then I no longer invest in meme coin, because I prefer to invest in altcoin that have projects.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 12:00:15 PM

I think the probability is very small and I no longer invest in meme coin, because in my opinion meme coin are very risky to make a long term investments, so I only invest in meme coin when hype (taking advantage of opportunities) and after the hype wears off, then I no longer invest in meme coin, because I prefer to invest in altcoin that have projects.
We all know that the market changes from time to time and the way people get to know the market is also very different, in every bull cycle we see new trends emerge that accompany HYPE.
Personally, I don't have much of a problem with memes going forward, as I think it still has its own supporters and detractors, but to be honest I don't prioritize memes in my future portfolio. me. There's more to me than having to risk memes.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 01:28:12 PM

I think meme coin can still shine, but I personally don't invest in it, I prefer projects that are still under and still very low, because if it works then the ROI will be very high, but you have to do a lot of research on it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BD Crypto

Activity: 658
Merit: 158

BTC Rocks

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 01:44:11 PM

In my opinion the best project to invest in meme coins is Dogecoin. And Shiba Inu is doing good in bull season so it's up to you if someone want to invest in memecoinbut I would suggest don't invest in any projects which is fundamentally weak. I will again invest in Shiba Inu if market situation is good. Because it's much promising than any other memecoins.
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1470
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 05:21:41 AM

I'm not sure about coin meme investment at the moment I trust coin bnb and coin eth for now, I've been investing in coin shiba for more than a year I hold shiba but there's no profit instead I lost a lot of money in coin shiba.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 05:42:53 AM

depending on the circumstances and conditions of each meme coin. however, in general, whenever there is a bull market, meme coins like doge, shiba, or popular meme coins, the price will most likely increase. increases that occur are usually driven by market factors, hype, and many more. since long time ago, meme coin has always followed the flow of price increases and price decreases that occur. However, meme coins remain a risky investment.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 07:10:13 AM

depending on the circumstances and conditions of each meme coin. however, in general, whenever there is a bull market, meme coins like doge, shiba, or popular meme coins, the price will most likely increase. increases that occur are usually driven by market factors, hype, and many more. since long time ago, meme coin has always followed the flow of price increases and price decreases that occur. However, meme coins remain a risky investment.
meme coin is very risky to invest. maybe there will be another pump after the bullish season, but I think what will happen is just pumping and dumping, which will make a lot of people happy and at the same time make a lot of people sad. therefore the use of the moment to anticipate before the climax occurs is very important. so we can get out of the market before the dump happens, and can enjoy the results, but it's harder to predict the meme coin, because market manipulation often happens

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 10:26:27 AM

That's why it's called Meme coins in the beginning. When you closely look at it, there's no actual used instead it's the support of the community that increases this price.

So maybe in the future, when we are in the bull run, another meme coins will come up again and gain the notoriety, fame and influence. And suddenly the price goes up and increase and people taking advantage of it. But yeah, it's too risky for some of us and may not be willing to invest their money on it just because it's just the hype.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 02:52:34 PM

I think it's just a seasonal token. Where the token will be replaced with a new one in the next bullrun. What is the target price for a token that has a supply of hundreds of T?
But the Shiba Inu has a higher level of activity on the exchange. The possibility of still getting profit for those who hold it. Personally, I'm not that interested in meme tokens. There seems to be no future for them.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Iadegbola34

Activity: 499
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 03:03:53 PM

I believe investing and meme tokens should not go in the same sentence. Meme tokens are for pump and dump which is mostly a gamble to when the bull run comes a significant number of them will see an increase in price but they will end up dumping massively as well
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2023, 04:07:15 PM

Yes, but only those at the top like DOGE and SHIB.
The other meme coins? There might be a chance that some of the bottom meme coins might go up as well because it's a bull market, and most if not all of the coins are going up. Even the shitcoins are going up.

Floki Inu? Heard that coin once, and once advertised by Elon Musk as well, but I don't think that it's a good coin to invest at first place. TBH, there might be a chance that we might see another version of memecoins emerging during a bull market. I mean we've seen new types of memecoins or shitcoins back a few years ago when it was hyped. We've seen memecoins with lots of burning mechanism, memecoins with lot's of supply, but it turns out they will just burn it until no token is left.

Overall, memecoins are still a good coin to invest, but not a good mid to long term investment at all. Even the top memecoin, DOGE isn't a good long term coin to hold because of it's feature of it being inflationary.

sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 04:15:19 PM

They do still have a chance to do "well" in next bull market. But if you ask do I invest on shiba inu or other meme coins then the answer will be NO.

It's quite different from the other coins where the influencers could easily influence the price of these meme coins such as Elon Musk with Dogecoin few years ago and if they don't it then most of the meme coins nowadays in the market literally worth nothing and people don't even bother to invest into those. It's a high risk trade to do with small profit to get.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 05:39:30 PM

In my opinion, meme coins are no longer good for investing, mostly meme coins appear because of the elon musk effect, and that's not good because meme coins don't have a strong foundation, they only rise due to temporary hype

DevFile90

Activity: 227
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 06:40:10 PM

No, I won't be getting close to any meme coin in this bear market because I doubt there is going to be a high hype about meme coins in the future, I think the next new meme coin will be AI projects, and many will keep flooding the market and some will make people rich and others will rekt people for good. Be careful around meme coins.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Mozzart

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 08:49:05 PM

I think their time has already passed.I think people are preparing for a bull run by buying more interesting assets that will definitely show profit or at least try to do it but meme tokens and various projects that are associated only with a certain event will be of little interest to anyone.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: