Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Plagiarism vs AI Posting  (Read 902 times)
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 03:59:28 PM

The AI has been a hot topic these days and there have been some discussions that whether we would categorise it under plagiarism or not.The AI bots give you content based on the questions asked by you and combining all the information they have to present a answer which has no original author so it would not come under direct plagiarism but I would call it under the similar one because you are not contributing anything towards it so do you call it your post? There are some people who can take hints from it and then write their own posts in forum context but those who didn't tweak it a little are doing the wrong thing which should be avoided.

They are just doing it to earn merits but in reality is it contributing something to their knowledge enhancement? No so why use them? See the technology and future era is AI dominated but human brain still have the capability to advance them and you can always try them like search different things with ChatGPT and see what context it give you but writing same as it is on forum is not right according to me although we don't have punishment for them ar the time.

Well it depends on the topic. Im sure this will be hard for project managers on campaign to ruled out yhose who yaking advantage of chatgpt since then can gemerate potential content for such topic right? But it can be noticed they way someone will use the content if he can able to tweak it to avoid such plagiarism then its much better.
It could be hard to detect the AI generated posts but we can indentify them through different tools available on the internet or more commonly the AI posts can't be overlooked not making sense and mixing up some sentences from the first impression only.So the campaign managers can find out members writing posts with the help of AI chatbots.I would say it's good because if you can't write something of your own and just copying the content and still think you deserve to get paid for it? Then they can simply create accounts and write posts for campaign promotion using ChatGPT .So use your brain and write posts of your own.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 04:16:04 AM

I think the what we should prioritize now is to implement new rules regarding AI. We all know that AI generates unplagiarized writings on its own way and of course the main purpose of that is become aid to lessen the number of hours spent on creating from scratch. That is also the reason it can cause negative effects on the forum, since it is now easier to construct posts with the aid of AI generated ideas so all the poster have to do is just search and copy paste it. Of course replying to a post is hard since you still have to manually construct your own reply before posting but creating a topic or making threads are now easier to do. What I usually do is just search for a topic and let AI explain it to me and use it as a reference to create my own post. AI really is a huge help in searching not only because it can create well written posts but also it filters a lot of unnecessary informations to save you time from searching it manually.
MusaPk

Activity: 644
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2023, 08:53:52 AM

I think the what we should prioritize now is to implement new rules regarding AI. We all know that AI generates unplagiarized writings on its own way and of course the main purpose of that is become aid to lessen the number of hours spent on creating from scratch. That is also the reason it can cause negative effects on the forum, since it is now easier to construct posts with the aid of AI generated ideas so all the poster have to do is just search and copy paste it. Of course replying to a post is hard since you still have to manually construct your own reply before posting but creating a topic or making threads are now easier to do. What I usually do is just search for a topic and let AI explain it to me and use it as a reference to create my own post. AI really is a huge help in searching not only because it can create well written posts but also it filters a lot of unnecessary informations to save you time from searching it manually.

The AI tools like ChatGPT are created for good but they are now widely miss used. The assignments given by teachers in schools/universities are now done mostly by students using ChatGPT. The down side of such approach is that students are not using the brain to search for data and do the hard work rather do the assignments with comfort. I have tried ChatGPT and at times it give wrong answers but students have developed blind faith in this tool. If you use AI tools to generate posts here then it will affect our ability to communicate with people here in the long run and not many are willing to accept this fact.

Crossholder

Activity: 140
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 11:00:22 AM

The AI has been a hot topic these days and there have been some discussions that whether we would categorise it under plagiarism or not.The AI bots give you content based on the questions asked by you and combining all the information they have to present a answer which has no original author so it would not come under direct plagiarism but I would call it under the similar one because you are not contributing anything towards it so do you call it your post? There are some people who can take hints from it and then write their own posts in forum context but those who didn't tweak it a little are doing the wrong thing which should be avoided.

They are just doing it to earn merits but in reality is it contributing something to their knowledge enhancement? No so why use them? See the technology and future era is AI dominated but human brain still have the capability to advance them and you can always try them like search different things with ChatGPT and see what context it give you but writing same as it is on forum is not right according to me although we don't have punishment for them ar the time.

Well it depends on the topic. Im sure this will be hard for project managers on campaign to ruled out yhose who yaking advantage of chatgpt since then can gemerate potential content for such topic right? But it can be noticed they way someone will use the content if he can able to tweak it to avoid such plagiarism then its much better.
It could be hard to detect the AI generated posts but we can indentify them through different tools available on the internet or more commonly the AI posts can't be overlooked not making sense and mixing up some sentences from the first impression only.So the campaign managers can find out members writing posts with the help of AI chatbots.I would say it's good because if you can't write something of your own and just copying the content and still think you deserve to get paid for it? Then they can simply create accounts and write posts for campaign promotion using ChatGPT .So use your brain and write posts of your own.

Just to throw more fire on the topic, what about asking to AI this:

Can the usage of chat GPT in a forum be considered plagiarism?

Here is what we get:

It depends on how the Chat GPT is being used in the forum. If a user is simply using the Chat GPT to generate posts without adding any original content or insights, then it could be considered plagiarism.

However, if the Chat GPT is being used to assist a user in generating their own original content, then it would not be considered plagiarism. In this scenario, the user would be responsible for reviewing and editing the content generated by the Chat GPT to ensure that it meets the standards of the forum and is not plagiarized from other sources.

Ultimately, the use of Chat GPT or any other AI tool in a forum should be used ethically and responsibly to ensure that original content is being created and that plagiarism is avoided.

Basically it seems aligned with the majority of posts I've seen so far here...in the end it depends on the end user ethics and responsibility for now, as we have no clear rules regarding the subject.
Would be interesting to have a system where we could flag posts as "AI usage" for further checkage by another AI, and after confirmed we could start discussing the sanctions about it (such as merit loss, soft bans, etc...)

Enjoy your life!
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242

View Profile
March 29, 2023, 06:31:02 AM

The technology sure is scary. But I think in any case you can tell if you're talking to a real person or a bot.
In the end the bot's problem is that it doesn't understand the context, it uses the sentences by manipulating them. At least as far as I understand.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 12:44:14 AM

The technology sure is scary. But I think in any case you can tell if you're talking to a real person or a bot.
In the end the bot's problem is that it doesn't understand the context, it uses the sentences by manipulating them. At least as far as I understand.

I agree with this since in todays AI technology, there is still that difference that you are talking to a bot compared to a human thru chats. But is is scary to think that they are becoming more human in the way they construct conversations. In terms of plagiarism, I think, this is not a fair way of engaging in forums since it is more of human discussion and thoughts sharing. Also, I agree that you can't get something from that since you are not the one who personally make it, you might have an idea but you wouldn't get the whole context of it.
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1242

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 09:01:18 AM

I agree with this since in todays AI technology, there is still that difference that you are talking to a bot compared to a human thru chats. But is is scary to think that they are becoming more human in the way they construct conversations. In terms of plagiarism, I think, this is not a fair way of engaging in forums since it is more of human discussion and thoughts sharing. Also, I agree that you can't get something from that since you are not the one who personally make it, you might have an idea but you wouldn't get the whole context of it.

What you say is true, the fear is that you'll find yourself talking to bots.
But even there it's easy to tell when it's a bot or a human.
A human gets angry, curses, insults. A bot is always polite and respectful of the other. So it's easy to understand

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 02:47:20 AM

chatGPT is very popular for creating content for youtube and article blogs because it generates free not plagiarized articles and the thing is Google loves AI-generated articles it is based on their algo on how they check unique articles and I heard once Google develop software that can detect AI generated articles I'm sure they will outrank YouTube contents and blogs that mostly use generated articles.
AI content is not crimes like plagiarism. Plagiarism means stealing someone's writing.  But the artificial intelligence of AI creates a content in its own way.  But AI can never create any new words, it collects information from Google or any other source, converts it into its own content with own strategy  and presents it to the customer. However, this forum declared AI posts not acceptable and added rules that no campaign  manager would accept AI posts and anyone using them would be kicked out of the campaign.  But I haven't seen any information that accounts will be banned for AI posts like Plagarism.  So of course AI content is less of a crime than plagiarism for this forum
The forum moderators understand better, I dont support the outright use of AI to generate answers but I believe AI can also be used to make your write beautiful. Go to the academic environment, they will tell you it is allowed when it is used properly

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 04:55:47 AM

The forum moderators understand better, I dont support the outright use of AI to generate answers
The point is for AI to help, not to replace. In percentages, it might be a max of 5-10% by the AI and 90% by you. If the number is the opposite, it means you are only representing AI here. This forum prevents robots from registering by implementing a captcha. Tongue
but I believe AI can also be used to make your write beautiful.
Do you always have to write a question prompt for your gf:
Code:
Make a beautiful question to a girl whether she likes pie.

This forum accepts human grammar from any part of the world, which is a blessing because of the variety of native languages.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
SamReomo

Activity: 798
Merit: 673

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 07:53:44 AM

I don't think that creating a board for AI posting will be helpful at all since that board will be full of spam and only spammers would post in that board. The AI posts are highly disliked by the campaign managers because there isn't any input from the actual account holder buy from a bot that knows how to generate text.

The AI generative bots aren't as brilliant as humans in conversations and have their own weaknesses and sometimes instead of giving a proper answer they make up a non-sense answer and when user just copies and pastes that answer without knowing it deeply then that thing isn't called a good contribution to the forum at all.

Plagiarism is an act where someone copies another's work and posts it has their own without mentioning the original source while AI generative texts aren't a form of plagiarism but they are generated texts which an AI made after getting trained on wide library of text available on internet and also from books and journals.

The AI somehow makes their own texts from the trained datasets but those texts are mostly similar in nature and doesn't have any difference from one answer to other answer and the writing style is also similar. The use of AI generated posts can contribute to spamming only and it won't help to have any healthy discussions at all.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
348Judah

Activity: 714
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 11:34:54 AM

Creating a board for AI posting is another way of supporting the use of AI while posting, just as SamReomo already advised, doing such will e courage for spamming and there's no point allowing for post's that are not generic from the poster, base on my understanding, using AI is just another way of falsification of posts because what you're posting isn't written by you, yet you wanted to use it as being the author to its contents, i will rather suggest that using AI is nothing but an advanced way of doing plagiarism without getting banned.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 5635

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 03:35:39 PM

The forum moderators understand better, I dont support the outright use of AI to generate answers but I believe AI can also be used to make your write beautiful. Go to the academic environment, they will tell you it is allowed when it is used properly

I don't know why you replied to a post that is about 7 months old, but you didn't write anything smart considering how people who use their brains (still) communicate on this forum. I don't understand your thinking about "beautifying posts" with AI, because in the end it's not you, but some machine processed your post and released its "beautified" version.

As for those academics you mention, I would not agree that this is something completely normal, but as we see, it is becoming the "new normal" more and more. Those who invented all those AI chat bots want it to become normal and to get into every pore of society in order to profit even more from it, but in which direction does it actually lead?

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 03:41:50 PM

Aside from the cheating aspect of this, that is using AI to create posts in this forum, in the real sense of it, Relying on AI to create posts, The negative effect is that it will turn you as a writer into becoming a dumb brain or person over time and at some point you will find it very difficult to be creative or even do anything aside ChatGPT. AI "ChatGPT" has both negative and positive effects, and I personally avoid using it when it comes to things that involve critical thinking and making a post that requires human reasoning such as posting on a forum like this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jokers10
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 3012

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 05:13:33 PM

I don't know why you replied to a post that is about 7 months old, but you didn't write anything smart considering how people who use their brains (still) communicate on this forum. I don't understand your thinking about "beautifying posts" with AI, because in the end it's not you, but some machine processed your post and released its "beautified" version.

As for those academics you mention, I would not agree that this is something completely normal, but as we see, it is becoming the "new normal" more and more. Those who invented all those AI chat bots want it to become normal and to get into every pore of society in order to profit even more from it, but in which direction does it actually lead?

It is not the first account from which an idea of tolerating AI posting is forced through the idea of using bots for improving the grammar. I guess some farmer of multiple accounts is very disappointed being caught with his AI posting and now tries to legitimize AI posts anyhow to abuse the forum with more of low quality posts written by bots to get some rewards for that and not being punished. It is a subject of earning for him so he is trying to make others to doubt that AI posts are not okay in any way.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 05:47:44 PM
Merited by PowerGlove (1), cafter (1)

<…>  AI content is not crimes like plagiarism. Plagiarism means stealing someone's writing.  But the artificial intelligence of AI creates a content in its own way <…>
In terms of plagiarism, I find them to be essentially the same. Whilst conventional plagiarism will take the content from another source and place it here on the forum "passing it off as his own" (he may take the words for a "spin" first, which is all the same), copying text generated by an AI software and pasting it on the forum is still an attempt to, likewise, "pass it off as his own".

That is to say, the intent is the same, to deceive as to the true authorship of the content, be it a person or a machine, hoping to earn some kind of credit in the event.

The technical difference, from a moderation point of view, is that conventional plagiarism is easier to prove and reference against an external prior existing source, whilst AI generated content is much more difficult to pinpoint (if at all), and normally its use will become clear not by mere comparison to a given source, but by differences in the posting patterns of the poster.
PytagoraZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 343

Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 11:59:16 PM

The technical difference, from a moderation point of view, is that conventional plagiarism is easier to prove and reference against an external prior existing source, whilst AI generated content is much more difficult to pinpoint (if at all), and normally its use will become clear not by mere comparison to a given source, but by differences in the posting patterns of the poster.

In my opinion, using AI to create posts is the same as the spinning article model that was once popular in the blogging world. AI is more difficult to detect because of its ability to improvise and combine various articles into a new article that looks unique. I doubt whether in the future there will be tools capable of detecting AI-generated articles or not because AI will become more sophisticated as time goes by.

JOLLYGOOD DT TRUST ABUSE
Lucius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 10:18:27 AM

It is not the first account from which an idea of tolerating AI posting is forced through the idea of using bots for improving the grammar. I guess some farmer of multiple accounts is very disappointed being caught with his AI posting and now tries to legitimize AI posts anyhow to abuse the forum with more of low quality posts written by bots to get some rewards for that and not being punished. It is a subject of earning for him so he is trying to make others to doubt that AI posts are not okay in any way.

Unfortunately, he is not the first (and certainly not the last) who wants to somehow justify the use of AI for the purpose of writing posts, and what I noticed is that such an opinion prevails among forum users who come from specific countries. I don't want to generalize and point the finger at anyone, but everyone who is a regular user of the forum could have already concluded that - and no, it is not only about some low ranks, but also members who are very well known and respected by their local community.

I remembered that @Pmalek opened a thread once Plagiarism as a result of cultural differences, and point 3 ("Those who have a different understanding of the plagiarism concept due to educational/cultural differences") is what I am talking about here. If someone has no problem lying or stealing in real life, they won't have the slightest problem behaving in the same way online.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
PytagoraZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 343

Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 03:26:07 PM

Does it therefore lie in the hands of campaign managers to curtail the usage of AI in making posts in the forum?

If Plagiarism leads to ban, why is AI posting not leading to a ban?

Considering that any post(s), that is not well connected in meaning with a flowing conversation can be regarded as a spam. I therefore suggest that the forum make an overall rule against AI posting.

Else a board should be created for AI posting where signature does not display, incase we don't want to fight a fast evolving technology.

I answer based on my personal assumptions and opinions

1# Campaign managers have the right to make their own rules, and I don't think those rules are up for debate.

2# Plagiarism is clearly prohibited and is very detrimental to the forum because plagiarism can bring the forum into the realm of law, therefore the forum prohibits all types of plagiarism because it avoids copyright claims.

As far as I know, plagiarism in text is about plagiarizing writing. It does not contain thoughts and ideas, so if you read an article and you rewrite it in your own style then it is not plagiarism even though the ideas you convey are the same as the content of the article. Articles you write in your own style will be included as Uniq articles

3# In the context of using AI, AI does not completely plagiarize writing and does not violate copyright claims (correct me if I'm wrong) so it is not considered plagiarism and it seems that there is no law that can claim copyright because the article is used by AI. If plagiarism regulations are used to avoid copyright claims then the use of AI does not violate copyright and does not need to be prohibited in forums

However, because the bitcointalk forum is a discussion forum, it would be unethical to use AI, the essence of the discussion would be lost because discussion is a place to share ideas, debate, look for ideas, share opinions, and so on. between humans and humans. If AI is used then it will no longer be a discussion, because discussions are born from the contents of the mind

JOLLYGOOD DT TRUST ABUSE
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 7130

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 03:53:06 PM

I remembered that @Pmalek opened a thread once Plagiarism as a result of cultural differences, and point 3 ("Those who have a different understanding of the plagiarism concept due to educational/cultural differences") is what I am talking about here. If someone has no problem lying or stealing in real life, they won't have the slightest problem behaving in the same way online.
Plagiarism is a concept you learn during higher education. We have people on Bitcointalk from all corners of the world. Some very educated, others on the border of illiteracy. Those from the bottom of the social scale don't give much thought to written text and would sometimes be surprised that those higher up on that same scale consider it stealing something that doesn't belong to you. It's no justification, just the way it is.   

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Lucius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2023, 10:24:23 AM

Plagiarism is a concept you learn during higher education.
~snip~

I would not really agree with that, because good or bad habits are adopted at an early age, when children should already begin to understand what is good or bad. If we consider that conscious plagiarism is a form of theft, we can conclude that this person has never understood that it is a bad thing to take something from someone else and say "it's mine".

In the online world, such inappropriate behavior is even more pronounced because the person who does it hides behind anonymity, and if he lives in an environment where he has never had problems with the law because he stole something, then how can you even explain to him that plagiarism is something bad?

That damned AI Chat is for some of them a gift they couldn't even dream of, and I consider it one of the biggest threats to human creativity and online communication.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████