Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin continue to rise  (Read 1431 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 06:33:42 AM

Of course we hope that the market will continue to rise so that it recovers soon, if the price can reach at least $ 35k then I will sell around $ 500 to replace the mobile phone, if we pay attention to the trend then March has the opportunity to reach $ 30k so the sign of the market recovering will come soon.

TIME
TO
SLEEP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 07:13:20 AM

There is still an opportunity to see prices continue to increase in March, many analysts believe that the increase will continue and this year can reach a new ATH record, of course there are many things that must be maintained, namely there are no more fraud cases that involve top exchanges such as FTX.

I don't think it's possible for we to reach a new all time high this year, the year is very positive but that positivity alone can't take us to the previous high and reaching a new all time high isn't an option. In the history of Bitcoin price movement, crossing the previous all time high has always occur after the next block halving of Bitcoin which is still months ahead.

Bitcoin was on its way to $30k, and I was thinking we'll see that before any pour back occurs but the market has been reacting negatively even since the FED announcement their new increase rate. Now we have to wait on a recovery or a continuous pull back to $25k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 11:00:40 AM

Anyone can take advantage of price volatility to trade and make profits.
Many people could consider short-term gains, but of course the best advice is to keep holding your bitcoin for the long term.

So whatever they do should be based on your goals for buying bitcoin. Of course it doesn't matter, if it's the best decision. You can take advantage of short-term strategies to make profits, while you can also take advantage of long-term volatility to make bigger profits. Both strategies are profitable depending on how you organize your strategy.
I am not really that amazing of a trader, I do make some trades and sometimes I earn money and sometimes I lose money when I do short term trading and I would say that overall it's just a tiny bit of profit and I am happy with it.

But as someone who is like that when trading, I can say that I am making x10 more from just holding, because in that situation I buy when it is low and know what I have to do and I keep holding it for a long time as well. When you do that, it is quite impossible for you to lose, in order to lose you have to sell when it goes down and I don't do that, I end up holding it and wait for it to go back up again in the future, doesn't matter if it's a week or a year.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 04:34:08 AM

I'm sure that in 2023 the price will continue to rise, which makes me optimistic because I see the usual trends, as we know that bitcoin trends often recur and we can conclude that if the previous year crashed, this year it will rise, in 2022 the price drop is more than 70% compared to the 2021 price, and I am optimistic that the 2023 price can touch at least $50k.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 04:59:47 AM

hello, all my friends... now the price of bitcoin has increased quite a lot... and now bitcoin is in the range of 27000.
but I want to ask do you think the price of bitcoin will continue to rise until it reaches 50000 or not... ?I want to hear it from all of you...
and if I sell my bitcoin now I'm afraid the price of bitcoin will fly even higher... I want to hear your opinion...?
It's really impossible, if not, hard to predict the exact direction of Bitcoin's price in the future, but if you look at the charts and zoom out, you will see that historically there was always an upward trend in the long run. Of course, there have been ups and downs along the way, and past performance doesn't guarantee the future. So, whether it reaches $50,000 or not in few years, that is hard to say, but it will eventually happen. If you're unsure about selling your Bitcoin now, consider making some financial goals and set your own risk tolerance. Maybe you could sell a portion of your holdings to cash in some profits while holding the rest for more profit. This way when the price goes up, or crashes, you won't be losing much. Just remember, as long as you haven't sold, you haven't lost anything.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 07:25:23 AM

hello, all my friends... now the price of bitcoin has increased quite a lot... and now bitcoin is in the range of 27000.
but I want to ask do you think the price of bitcoin will continue to rise until it reaches 50000 or not... ?I want to hear it from all of you...
and if I sell my bitcoin now I'm afraid the price of bitcoin will fly even higher... I want to hear your opinion...?
It's really impossible, if not, hard to predict the exact direction of Bitcoin's price in the future, but if you look at the charts and zoom out, you will see that historically there was always an upward trend in the long run. Of course, there have been ups and downs along the way, and past performance doesn't guarantee the future. So, whether it reaches $50,000 or not in few years, that is hard to say, but it will eventually happen. If you're unsure about selling your Bitcoin now, consider making some financial goals and set your own risk tolerance. Maybe you could sell a portion of your holdings to cash in some profits while holding the rest for more profit. This way when the price goes up, or crashes, you won't be losing much. Just remember, as long as you haven't sold, you haven't lost anything.

Though it may take some time before Bitcoin can fully recover, I also agree that selling it right now won't be the best decision, Bitcoin reaching to 50k mark is bound to happen soon and with BTC slowly recovering, I believe now's the best time to continue observing on how far this upward trend will go before making any decision regarding with how much you are holding.
AbuBhakar

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

🇵🇭

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 07:34:01 AM

Though it may take some time before Bitcoin can fully recover, I also agree that selling it right now won't be the best decision, Bitcoin reaching to 50k mark is bound to happen soon and with BTC slowly recovering, I believe now's the best time to continue observing on how far this upward trend will go before making any decision regarding with how much you are holding.

It depends on what price you purchased and your target price because it’s already good to sell now if you purchased at 15k or below because that’s nearly x2 profit. Waiting for 50,000$ is just x2 of the current price while there’s no guarantee that the price will continuously recover without losing the current value.

I’m already in profit with my DCA and I’m slowly unloading my holdings because I’m already ok with my current profit. I can buy back anytime that I want whenever I feel that the new uptrend is building up again just to guarantee my profit. We are trading for profit and that’s most important thing to secure rather than selling at loss.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 25, 2023, 08:26:53 AM

There is still an opportunity to see prices continue to increase in March, many analysts believe that the increase will continue and this year can reach a new ATH record, of course there are many things that must be maintained, namely there are no more fraud cases that involve top exchanges such as FTX.
I don't think it's possible for we to reach a new all time high this year, the year is very positive but that positivity alone can't take us to the previous high and reaching a new all time high isn't an option. In the history of Bitcoin price movement, crossing the previous all time high has always occur after the next block halving of Bitcoin which is still months ahead.

Bitcoin was on its way to $30k, and I was thinking we'll see that before any pour back occurs but the market has been reacting negatively even since the FED announcement their new increase rate. Now we have to wait on a recovery or a continuous pull back to $25k.
I think the bad news caused it to have a small break but it's like a hiccup, it will pass and we will go back to growing bigger soon. I know that it is not going to be something that we can be proud of, and it is not something to be happy about, but at the same time I feel joyful that the drop happened.

Because the drop provided proof that even if we fall, we do not fall too much and we just drop a small bit and will go back up again very soon. This is why I feel very hopeful about it as well. This basically means that we won't be dropping any further and we will be going up again, I think 30k+ is not too far away, in a few weeks that may happen, and we should be ready for it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 06:48:46 AM

although currently the bitcoin price is in a positive trend but it is unlikely that the price will increase continuously from $27k to $50k. this is only a positive trend and not a real bullish one, and in a positive trend it is impossible for the price to move up continuously like a bullish one because positive trends are usually short term.

ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 693

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 08:38:14 AM

I want to hear your opinion...?
Of course, it will definitely increase and will definitely experience a correction, this is directly related to price fluctuations, so no one can guarantee how the price will be in the future.

You have to apply a strategy in investing, if you feel that bitcoin will fly higher in the future then you should wait until the time comes. Most people take advantage of investing in bitcoin for the long term and maybe you should give it a try, at least until the next ATH comes and you make a big profit from the investment.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 09:36:17 AM

I think the bad news caused it to have a small break but it's like a hiccup, it will pass and we will go back to growing bigger soon. I know that it is not going to be something that we can be proud of, and it is not something to be happy about, but at the same time I feel joyful that the drop happened.

Because the drop provided proof that even if we fall, we do not fall too much and we just drop a small bit and will go back up again very soon. This is why I feel very hopeful about it as well. This basically means that we won't be dropping any further and we will be going up again, I think 30k+ is not too far away, in a few weeks that may happen, and we should be ready for it.

But even if bitcoin plummets, we have nothing to worry about. I even expect bitcoin to plummet again instead of rising in price from now on. I am using idle money, and my plan is for long term investment, so I prefer to buy cheap bitcoins rather than high prices.

If bitcoin goes up to $50k or $100k this year, I won't be happy if there's too little bitcoin in my pocket. And even worse, I will have to spend 3 or 4 times more money to get 1 bitcoin from the current price. Let's take advantage of accumulating bitcoin instead of just waiting for short-term price increases and when our wallets are not too much bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
browsiek

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 04:41:47 PM

as we can see that lately the price of bitcoin has begun to show a rapid increase that means there is a possibility that the price can soar again, but it will take a lot of time to reach the price you expect.  Maybe you have to wait some time for the price to be satisfactory for sale.
arufox

Activity: 1079
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 06:15:13 PM

It is very difficult to predict the price of Bitcoin accurately because the price of bitcoin is influenced by many factors. Therefore, the future price of Bitcoin is difficult to predict and is subject to many variables. So it is important to carefully weigh the risks and rewards before making a decision to invest in cryptocurrencies.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 06:24:17 PM

It is very difficult to predict the price of Bitcoin accurately because the price of bitcoin is influenced by many factors. Therefore, the future price of Bitcoin is difficult to predict and is subject to many variables. So it is important to carefully weigh the risks and rewards before making a decision to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin is different from most other cryptos, so you should be able to fairly differentiate the potential of the two rather than putting the same risk on both. I mean, the potential for bitcoin to be very likely to be more expensive in the long term given its growing adoption and growing real use cases.

You can expect it to become more expensive in the future due to its scarcity and increased demand. While prices are hard to predict, but I think you can compare price growth from 2009 to 2023, try to narrow it down to a 4 year cycle.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 06:25:01 PM

We always want to see bullishness in Bitcoin but in reality it is impossible. A bullish market essentially generates strength from a bearish one. So the bearish has to adapt to the bullish. Otherwise it will not be possible to get anything as expected from crypto. Current price of bitcoin is $27900 and market condition is good. In such situation the market can turn bullish at any time.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 09:42:37 PM

We always want to see bullishness in Bitcoin but in reality it is impossible. A bullish market essentially generates strength from a bearish one. So the bearish has to adapt to the bullish. Otherwise it will not be possible to get anything as expected from crypto. Current price of bitcoin is $27900 and market condition is good. In such situation the market can turn bullish at any time.
It can be turned bullish at any time and might also commence corrections. We'd see the price of Bitcoin is quite moving high this month and we are expecting more in the incoming days. We are looking forward to seeing Bitcoin surpass $30k next month and we believe that this year is a year for recovery. As I recall in the previous years before halving, the situation is likely the same. The demand build up before halving and prices went high - this is such a thing that leaves us the confidence that despite the days, weeks, and months being bearish, we'd still see the light after.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
fadhilz123

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 11:05:26 PM

as we can see that lately the price of bitcoin has begun to show a rapid increase that means there is a possibility that the price can soar again, but it will take a lot of time to reach the price you expect.  Maybe you have to wait some time for the price to be satisfactory for sale.
The satisfactory price is the price when it is sold it can get a large amount of profit and it doesn't have to be at the current price. Because there were also traders selling Bitcoin at $28K, and he dared to do that because he had bought it at $17K when the decline occurred in Bitcoin. So a satisfactory price is a price that makes someone more profitable because when someone has made a profit, he is definitely more satisfied when he sells it.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 11:22:15 PM

If you have a decent profit, selling now is a good idea. As long as you are satisfied with the profit you gained. But if not yet, just wait until you reach the profit you desired.

I do not think that this bullish trend has enough momentum to push the price to 50K or a new ATH. I think this is just a reflex and will eventually go down soon. But this is just my take, you should make your own judgment since this is your own investment.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2023, 11:26:25 PM

Technically it is just to say it will keep rising because Bitcoins total supply is limited, which means after all 21 million coins are mined... owing one whole Bitcoin will become impossible or rather expensive which will force price to raise to accomodate any new demand that will be in need of this digital asset.

Agreed, because markets work in a similar way as a rubber band , this means it can only pull to a certain extent before it loses its elasticity and needs to return to its original sharp to build momentum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 12:33:00 AM

The satisfactory price is the price when it is sold it can get a large amount of profit and it doesn't have to be at the current price. Because there were also traders selling Bitcoin at $28K, and he dared to do that because he had bought it at $17K when the decline occurred in Bitcoin. So a satisfactory price is a price that makes someone more profitable because when someone has made a profit, he is definitely more satisfied when he sells it.

We also that to look at the market situation, yes 3 months of positive movement, but we are still in the bear market. And it could be the case that investors are making money is the short term like what you have said, bought $17k and then sell at $28k, nothing is wrong with that and it really make sense for us to do that.

But if you are looking for long term, then we should wait. As I have said, we are in the bear market still chances are the price is going to do gown a bit or make a correction for this year. Or even if there is no correction, we might not see a new all time high.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██