Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of decentralization and BTC digital economy  (Read 201 times)
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2023, 08:55:38 AM

I don't have the time to watch the video for now but things had really been changing since the development of Blockchain ecosystem.
Blockchain is going to dominate the world soon and what is left for us now is to get prepared because things will keep changing with time and sooner we are not going to be seeing those common things we see today. The world now is moving to a decentralized habitat and we would be sorry for those people especially the exchanges that think centralization would never end. All we need now is just the time to see how everything is going to play out in due time.
Information is the basic key and more people should be educated on what's happening in the market rather than be reluctant in a place. Blockchain ecosystem is a massive one with new opportunities encompacting the entire process. Time is a criteria function in the system as everything is improving for the better development of the space. Speedy adaption to the new technology and the phase of cryptocurrency is a fantastic project. We are growing every single day and there is insufficient time for those that are not grabbing the new steps of cryptocurrency.

Stake VIP wager
WhiteCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 08:12:11 AM

You should check what CZ said in the documentary
~snip~
They are entrepreneurs. Their #1 goal is making money. If praising Bitcoin helps them make money, they will do it. If attacking Bitcoin and promoting their shitcoin is more profitable, they will do that instead.

You wrote that well and I agree that for them Bitcoin was and will remain only a stepping stone in achieving their goals. They actually said everything about Bitcoin with their works, because if Bitcoin was enough for them, they wouldn't have created something else, which is the complete opposite of what Bitcoin represents.

Besides, they never tell anything interesting or original. It's always "blockchain is the future, crypto is the future, buy my shitcoin before it's too late".

Always the same old stories, but we should not forget that the audience is changing and that it sounds very interesting and new to some, because they are beginners who need advice, guidance and vision. According to CZ, the average investor is not intelligent enough to be his own bank anyway, and instead of teaching them about it, he advocates a custodial service because it suits him personally.
Artem Sereda

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 08:45:28 AM

I haven't watched it, and I guess I probably won't. I will give them the benefit of the doubt but when it comes to unbiased views, these people are not the best out there. They're more of businessmen than visionaries, especially Zhao and Sun. I'm not even sure if these two are assets or liabilities to the crypto community. I don't know what they're preaching, but if it's the gospel of Bitcoin, they're certainly not practicing what they're preaching, not walking the talk. Andreas Antonopoulos is a world better than them.

This is the information field around bitcoin, and it seems to me that every opinion has the right to exist. It may or may not affect you. But you will understand that some people have that mindset, and based on that, you can speculate on what events can come our way.

VSYS.host — Anonymous Offshore Dedicated Servers & VPS with DDoS protection:UA/NL/US
SHKeeper.io — Self-Hosted & Open-Source Crypto Payment Processor
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1867

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 11:32:58 AM

I haven't watched it, and I guess I probably won't. I will give them the benefit of the doubt but when it comes to unbiased views, these people are not the best out there. They're more of businessmen than visionaries, especially Zhao and Sun. I'm not even sure if these two are assets or liabilities to the crypto community. I don't know what they're preaching, but if it's the gospel of Bitcoin, they're certainly not practicing what they're preaching, not walking the talk. Andreas Antonopoulos is a world better than them.

This is the information field around bitcoin, and it seems to me that every opinion has the right to exist. It may or may not affect you. But you will understand that some people have that mindset, and based on that, you can speculate on what events can come our way.

There are opinions that are illogical or based on fallacies; they don't have the right to exist. There are opinions that are based on lies; they don't have the right to exist, either. Dangerous and ignorant opinions, especially coming from influential people and those who make decisions that affect the community as a whole, shouldn't exist.

Just less than an hour ago, I was reading a news from one of the leading newspapers in the country. The headline itself shocked me. I was really taken aback. I cannot believe that "The Philippine Government Will Digitalize With BSV Blockchain".[1] I simply couldn't believe what I was reading. This is an example of the dangers of wrong opinions proliferating especially in the higher echelons of the society. Whatever opinion the representative of this shitcoin created among various leaders here doesn't have the right to exist.

[1] https://technology.inquirer.net/122504/the-philippine-government-will-digitalize-with-bsv-blockchain?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679868840-1
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 01:11:35 PM

Discussing the future of decentralization and the digital economy is important and necessary for a deeper understanding of the potential of leading crypto projects. The founders and influencers of these projects often have a great deal of knowledge and experience in the field, and can provide very useful future insight.
However, we also need to evaluate ourselves and get more information from various sources before making an investment decision. We should not rely solely on the founders and influencers of projects to decide to invest in a certain cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: