Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sheepy - new cryptocurrency payment gateway  (Read 701 times)
Sheepy (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2023, 07:14:12 PM

Hi,

We are thrilled to share some groundbreaking news from the Sheepy team! We have officially partnered with PrestaShop, a leader in open-source e-commerce solutions. This partnership marks a significant milestone in our journey to innovate the world of online and Sheepy's cutting-edge cryptocurrency payment solutions, we're set to transform how merchants and customers interact in the digital marketplace.

What does this mean for you? A seamless, secure, and efficient online shopping experience that leverages the power of cryptocurrencies.

The Sheepy payment module, specifically designed for PrestaShop, introduces a hassle-free approach for merchants to incorporate cryptocurrency as a payment option. Reflecting Sheepy’s commitment to innovation and user empowerment, the module boasts real-time exchange rate updates and a suite of features including API access, comprehensive transaction tracking, and custom invoice creation, alongside convenient auto-withdrawals.

Installation Simplified

To install the Sheepy module, download it with the Download button atop this page. Within the PrestaShop admin panel, navigate to Modules -> Module Manager and select Upload a Module. You can drag and drop the module archive or select the file to initiate installation.

Alternatively, find the module under Modules -> Marketplace by searching for Sheepy and click Install.

This partnership is more than just a collaboration; it's a step towards a future where e-commerce and cryptocurrencies merge to create a more inclusive and dynamic economy.

We invite you to join us to explore the possibilities this partnership opens up. Check out our new integration on the PrestaShop Addons page and get ready to elevate your e-commerce game!
▶️ Explore Sheepy crypto payment solution on PrestaShop
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 03:10:19 AM

I can't seem to understand what's the importance of the partnership you shared above since it basically means Prestashop now has your plugin available for their customers. What kind of steps will lead to a better marketplace environment from that? I don't think this is the first time a marketplace allows a crypto service to develop a plugin for their platform either; CMIIW

It would be great if you at least responded to what others said instead of just posting news here and there. You did that a few months ago iirc, I don't understand why you stopped doing that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 09:14:42 AM

Sorry to distract but i will have to give my own take on this, considering that this is a large bitcoin community that is more focused on bitcoin, decentralization, security and privacy, I don't think the use of a payment gateway system will be an effective offer over using a p2p network on the blockchain, am not saying this to discourage for your service or what you offer, but this is one of the benefits of this forum, we advise on the best alternatives while people make their own final decision.

Hi!

Of course, we support the decentralization ethos and the freedom it brings. Our aim is not to replace P2P transactions but to offer an alternative for those who might find value in a more structured system, especially in a commercial context.
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 09:16:50 AM

I don't think the use of a payment gateway system will be an effective offer over using a p2p network on the blockchain, am not saying this to discourage for your service or what you offer, but this is one of the benefits of this forum, we advise on the best alternatives while people make their own final decision.
Payment systems are not here to replace P2P trading though, they are here to help sellers provide a payment system to accept Bitcoin so their buyers can use their BTC to buy stuff. The withdrawal stuff is just here to help them liquidate their sats after they make successful sales. It is just there for convenience, not the main selling point of such a system. If anything, his competition is another popular open-source and self-hosted payment system like BTCPay Server. CMIIW.

Hi,
While the withdrawal feature is indeed useful, especially for converting Bitcoin earnings into fiat currency, it's more of a supplementary service. The core value of these systems lies in their ability to seamlessly integrate Bitcoin payments into everyday commerce, making it as straightforward as using traditional payment methods.
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 12:32:37 PM

I can't seem to understand what's the importance of the partnership you shared above since it basically means Prestashop now has your plugin available for their customers. What kind of steps will lead to a better marketplace environment from that? I don't think this is the first time a marketplace allows a crypto service to develop a plugin for their platform either; CMIIW

It would be great if you at least responded to what others said instead of just posting news here and there. You did that a few months ago iirc, I don't understand why you stopped doing that.

Collaborating with a well-established platform like Prestashop enhances our credibility and introduces our service to their loyal and trusting customer base, helping to break down skepticism surrounding crypto transactions.

Your point about engagement is well-taken. We acknowledge that we might have been less active recently. Going forward, we strive to enhance our engagement with the community, ensuring that no questions are left unanswered.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 01:46:45 AM

Collaborating with a well-established platform like Prestashop enhances our credibility and introduces our service to their loyal and trusting customer base, helping to break down skepticism surrounding crypto transactions.
I understand that, but is it really impactful? I believe Prestashop allows anyone to build their plugin, so it sounds like something that regularly happens. At the very least, it doesn't seem like a big deal, similar to how an open-source project collaborated with each other in their initial stage, unlike some big deals such as Google and Apple making a join-partnership or something.

I guess that is just a marketing strategy in the end, so I can't really blame you as long as it is not misleading. Another way to increase credibility is if you can open-source your project or allow the community to verify the code. I believe you can understand why an open-source project is well-liked by the community.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2023, 10:32:15 AM

I understand that, but is it really impactful? I believe Prestashop allows anyone to build their plugin, so it sounds like something that regularly happens. At the very least, it doesn't seem like a big deal, similar to how an open-source project collaborated with each other in their initial stage, unlike some big deals such as Google and Apple making a join-partnership or something.

I guess that is just a marketing strategy in the end, so I can't really blame you as long as it is not misleading. Another way to increase credibility is if you can open-source your project or allow the community to verify the code. I believe you can understand why an open-source project is well-liked by the community.

We believe that despite the advancements in e-commerce, there's still a noticeable gap in robust and user-friendly crypto payment plugins. This is where Sheepy comes in. We're proud to offer a solution that fills this gap, providing a secure and seamless crypto payment experience that many solutions currently lack. Our focus is on enhancing e-commerce transactions with the convenience and security of cryptocurrency

Regarding open-sourcing our project, while we recognize the community's trust in open-source initiatives, we have chosen to keep our project proprietary for now. Our commitment to transparency, security, and user trust is unwavering, even without an open-source model.

Sheepy (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 10:05:53 AM

Sheepy is proud to announce its new crypto onramp solution, designed to enable iGaming merchants to offer players a straightforward method for purchasing cryptocurrencies using credit cards. This innovative flow facilitates direct deposits of digital currencies into merchants' wallets, simplifying the payment process to be as easy as 1-2-3.

How it works

The process is straightforward:

• Players select the desired amount of cryptocurrency they wish to purchase
  • A regular fiat payment is completed using a credit card
  • Players instantly get the cryptocurrency and deposit funds to their accounts
  • iGaming operators receive the cryptocurrency directly to their deposit addresses accessible here: https://www.sheepy.com/deposit-addresses

Key benefits

• The one-click purchase and deposit process reduces any conversion killers and simplifies the payment flow
  • Deposit address feature allows to reduce the volume of mistakes while the player enters details: wrong addresses and networks
  • Sheepy's onramp opens doors to customers from over 190 countries, even if you never had any prior payment experience in those countries
  • iGaming companies can effortlessly integrate Sheepy's solution into existing payment systems without the need for technical adjustments

For more information about Sheepy’s onramp and how it can transform your business, please visit the Sheepy website or contact our team.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: