Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 10:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: [v2][Self Moderated] In Merits, Count Down To Your Next Rank...  (Read 18954 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (7 posts by 7 users with 5 merit deleted.)
Xiaomie A1

Activity: 98
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 05:09:10 AM

my countdown to full Member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 52

• 3.It is mandatory that You must be less than 25 merits from next rank to make a count down post on this thread.

You have ignored one of the special rules which I am sure you may not even have read clearly, which makes you so hasty to submit an application with such a large merit requirement. Please edit or delete it after 24 hours have passed because this is an error that you may not have done intentionally.
Ojima-ojo

Activity: 798
Merit: 467

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2024, 10:56:03 PM

Are you going to write a post after every merit that Hauneb earns and remind him to edit the remaining count? If there was a de-merit option, this post of yours would definitely deserve it. Just don't spam unnecessarily.
Example i have seen another user posting in this thread with that parten of post, and what I think about that is that, is a way of merit hunting on this thread for members that make such comments so that those members who rank up can gift them merits and those that engage in such practices are either far from the merits next rank and want to keep merit fishing to push them up.

Such comments are spams to me, the other user that have such post editing comments was warned via pm and he since them stopped the practice, and I think we have another case at hand.

Fivestar4everMVP should also endeavour to include this in the rules, that any comment aside from countdown request will be deleted, and he should be more active on this thread to clean it up, because things are beginning to be messy in here, with lots of low quality posters coming here to spam.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3347

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
Today at 07:07:54 AM

Example i have seen another user posting in this thread with that parten of post, and what I think about that is that, is a way of merit hunting on this thread for members that make such comments so that those members who rank up can gift them merits and those that engage in such practices are either far from the merits next rank and want to keep merit fishing to push them up.

Such comments are spams to me, the other user that have such post editing comments was warned via pm and he since them stopped the practice, and I think we have another case at hand.

Fivestar4everMVP should also endeavour to include this in the rules, that any comment aside from countdown request will be deleted, and he should be more active on this thread to clean it up, because things are beginning to be messy in here, with lots of low quality posters coming here to spam.

I don't want to play cop here, I just won't care. I was just explaining to those who don't understand why there are fewer and fewer people here who can share merit. Those who understood the essence certainly got some benefit from this thread, other were probably satisfied with the post more in their weekly quota for the signature campaign.
However, it seems to me that there is less spam here since the two low-level campaigns were paused.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: