Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 05:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TENET - AI powered decentralized wallet 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2896 times)
Ticky200023

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 10:13:30 AM

Let's claim 0.02 $TENET tokens at the TENET faucet found on their official website. Don't miss out

The faucet is for testnet or mainnet? Anyway if you want to earn $TENET, download Eva and get an exclusive bonus for in app rewards and allocations.
I saw the faucet on the TENET testnet and every hour you get 0.02 on it.
ebiboy2

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 02:42:15 PM

Let's claim 0.02 $TENET tokens at the TENET faucet found on their official website. Don't miss out

The faucet is for testnet or mainnet? Anyway if you want to earn $TENET, download Eva and get an exclusive bonus for in app rewards and allocations.
So do we need the points for anything?
I am confused as to what to do next after downloading and installing.
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1711

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 06:10:13 PM

just be active , I assume but wait for confirmation from other participants of this promo

and always check tenet social media like Telegram group for detailed info and support

https://linktr.ee/tenet_protocol

metashibapro
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 08:16:52 PM

just be active , I assume but wait for confirmation from other participants of this promo

and always check tenet social media like Telegram group for detailed info and support

https://linktr.ee/tenet_protocol
Was going to ask the same thing.. because what's the point if it's all testnet.
The points we have garnered should be for mainnet.
Queenslyogbu

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 11:21:53 PM

I saw the faucet on the TENET testnet and every hour you get 0.02 on it.

When I found out that TENET is the first major Al application. There will be an advancement in Defi through this project
Houseinblack

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 11:36:10 PM

EVA has been launched. Become an early adopter and install EVA on Android and iOS.

Ref code: RSWSC5LK

Eva makes Web3 accessible to all and the Al assistant that understands you like ChatGPT, but takes voice commands like Siri. You can tell Eva to stake your USDT
Quality

EVA is the first ever AI Web3 mobile wallet in the space and EVA can do all that thanks to the voice command in built feature
AnonymousNumero1

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 05:46:21 AM

Still no new update for our EVA Crypto AI wallet?
maan0101

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 07:09:04 AM

What do you mean update? Did you try to update your apps to new version? They already have new version a couple of days ago.
Ticky200023

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 10:25:07 AM

What do you mean update? Did you try to update your apps to new version? They already have new version a couple of days ago.
Last update was May 12. If you haven't updated yet, update now and always check it.
ebiboy2

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 03:02:38 PM

Last update was May 12. If you haven't updated yet, update now and always check it.
I don't understand. Where do you update?
There is no information on the Twitter handle or Telegram group about the update.
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1711

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2023, 07:10:53 PM

There is no information on the Twitter handle or Telegram group about the update.

You can download updated version in the google app store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tenet.eva

metashibapro
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2023, 08:54:06 PM

You can download updated version in the google app store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tenet.eva
Thank you very much for sharing this here. Was looking for the updated version of the app.
Queenslyogbu

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 10:12:34 PM

Congratulations Tenet Community, they announced a partnership with DAO, so the IDO coming will be successful
Houseinblack

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 11:41:03 PM

The TENET team are planning on releasing a new update to aid in fixing the bugs of the newly released App and also improve consumer experience
AnonymousNumero1

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 05:44:45 AM

Guys, Earn points quickly by sharing the EVA Crypto wallet and playing Floppy Pepe games.
maan0101

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 07:05:57 AM

Guys, Earn points quickly by sharing the EVA Crypto wallet and playing Floppy Pepe games.

Never tried to play the game but I will do it. The wallet is working now and the update is good so far. At Least the team already working on the bugs.
Ticky200023

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 10:42:58 AM

Never tried to play the game but I will do it. The wallet is working now and the update is good so far. At Least the team already working on the bugs.
TENET is just getting started. Expect more surprises and updates to be announced. Stay tuned
ebiboy2

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 02:47:32 PM

Were you able to identify any bugs? Also is there a bounty program for the EVA wallet app?
metashibapro
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2023, 08:25:37 PM

Were you able to identify any bugs? Also is there a bounty program for the EVA wallet app?
As far as I can tell, there are no bounty programs yet. But of course there will be updates to the EVA app.
Houseinblack

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 11:38:37 PM

Where can the EVA app be downloaded once it's launched?
EVA has been launched and you can download it on play store and on Apple Store,this is the first ever AI Web3 mobile wallet
Yes the first TENET Major application has been released EVA along side it’s unique features and utilities including it’s voice commands everyone is taking about
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: