Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:20:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is it a good idea for this forum users  (Read 75 times)
cafter (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2023, 10:54:40 AM

I am first time going to participate in signature campaign but while it's been very hard to quickly and accurately copy the code, I first thought of this small issue that , I can press Ctrl+A to copy accurately but this don't worked instead it copied whole page,
so is this a good idea to build a copy button to copy codes in one click?
or you use any other simple trick to copy quickly and accurately please share.
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1656
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2023, 10:56:40 AM

any other simple trick to copy quickly and accurately please share.
Try a mouse.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 4907

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 11:09:44 AM

It is very simple to copy the signature code on computer or laptop directly using the mouse.

It can be hard on mobile phone, but if you do not want it to be hard, you can start to copy the first and last words that are not in the signature code, copy them together with the signature code. Paste it and remove the first and the last word.

The first word is 'code', while the last word will be the next rank, like 'senior member' rank.

Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 2184

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2023, 11:18:37 AM

No one would object if you created a script to easily copy signature characters within the code tags. Managers would surely use it to announce their signature campaigns.

It's not a bad idea, but us not a necessity either, it would only take a couple of seconds to copy it on a PC and a less than a minute on movie if you're used to doing it.

cafter (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 222

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2023, 11:21:59 AM

No one would object if you created a script to easily copy signature characters within the code tags. Managers would surely use it to announce their signature campaigns.

It's not a bad idea, but us not a necessity either, it would only take a couple of seconds to copy it on a PC and a less than a minute on movie if you're used to doing it.

yes, it is not a very big issue I used phone, to copy so i just wanted to share, going to lock this thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: