Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [List] Crypto exchanges under SEC’s Radar!  (Read 57 times)
Husires (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2023, 03:20:55 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2023, 02:31:14 AM by Husires

I was surprised by SEC activity that gives to crypto exchanges, so I think such a list would be appropriate to track updates and discuss them.

ExchangeSource
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 the Beaxy Platform    SEC Charges Crypto Trading Platform Beaxy and its Executives for Operating an Unregistered Exchange, Broker, and Clearing Agency            
   Genesis & Gemini      SEC Charges Genesis and Gemini for the Unregistered Offer and Sale of Crypto Asset Securities through the Gemini Earn Lending Program        
             Nexo                  Nexo Agrees to Pay $45 Million in Penalties and Cease Unregistered Offering of Crypto Asset Lending Product                                                                    
             CoinDeal            SEC Charges Creator of CoinDeal Crypto Scheme and Seven Others in Connection with $45 Million Fraud                                                                    
             kraken                Kraken to Discontinue Unregistered Offer and Sale of Crypto Asset Staking-As-A-Service Program and Pay $30 Million to Settle SEC Charges  

For any updates or discussions, please let me know

Table design source :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5218496.msg53633903#msg53633903
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5157728.0

Change Log
Code:

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1212

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 09:55:27 PM
Merited by Husires (3)

I was surprised by SEC activity that gives to crypto exchanges, so I think such a list would be appropriate to track updates and discuss them.

Nexo                            SEC Charges Creator of CoinDeal Crypto Scheme and Seven Others in Connection with $45 Million Fraud                                                                  

I think you made a slight error with Nexo

The text should be "Nexo Agrees to Pay $45 Million in Penalties and Cease Unregistered Offering of Crypto Asset Lending Product" and not "SEC Charges Creator of CoinDeal Crypto Scheme and Seven Others in Connection with $45 Million Fraud"

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██