Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [banned mixer] - Maximum Anonymity 🤖 Fees 1 - 5%  (Read 2517 times)
3Kb3

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 09:35:21 AM

???But where can I find some services(trmlabs,Coinfirm,Neutrino,Chainalysis,Elliptic,Bitfury Crystal)
to check the cleanliness of the address
I do not trust AMLBot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 01:03:58 PM
Merited by internetional (2)

???But where can I find some services(trmlabs,Coinfirm,Neutrino,Chainalysis,Elliptic,Bitfury Crystal)
Have you forgotten how to google?
Code:
1. https://crystalblockchain.com/get-crystal/
2. https://www.elliptic.co/schedule-demo
3. https://www.chainalysis.com/request-a-demo/
4. https://www.neutrino.nu
5. https://www.coinfirm.com/products/coinfirm-analytics/
6. https://www.trmlabs.com/request-a-demo

to check the cleanliness of the address
Define "cleanliness of the address"  Roll Eyes

If you are using a bitcoin mixer to enhance your transaction privacy, then what is your business dealing with a centralized exchange that chooses what to call a clean address and a dirty address?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
WEB503 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 27, 2023, 03:36:12 AM

Hi all! We just updated the OP!  Wink
icopress
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 7826

light_warrior ... 🕯️

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2023, 05:59:45 PM

Hi all! We just updated the OP!  Wink
Thanks for letting me know, although you forgot to mention that the whole design will change again very soon.  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
safar1980
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1620

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 05:19:06 PM

This is a translation into Russian
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5468461.msg62915845#msg62915845

Please explain these phrases so that I can correct the translation:

"We do not keep logs or provide letters of guarantee" and  "The only proof of cleaning in our service is a letter of guarantee"

I don't understand how to work with this contradiction.

Further
"You receive either coins from our clients who took advantage of the “max anonymity” "

What if the clients’ coins are “dirty”?

WEB503 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2023, 07:31:31 PM

"We do not keep logs or provide letters of guarantee" and  "The only proof of cleaning in our service is a letter of guarantee"

Further
"You receive either coins from our clients who took advantage of the “max anonymity” "

Must be a translation problem.
We delete the data immediately and the application information after 168 hours. I.e. within 168 hours we can help to solve the problem situation if it occurs, if you have a letter of guarantee. And yes, we provide a letter of guarantee !

As for the fact that the client of the mode "Mixer" receives funds of clients from anonymous modes we are notified, and what quality of the client in this mode will receive coins - we do not know. He may be lucky and get the purest, or unlucky and get dirt. At least with his coins he cuts off the tails.  If you want to not only cut off the tails but also get clean coins, use the modes "Full anonymity" and "exact payment".
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2023, 01:08:11 AM

Guys welcome to bitcoin talk if you need Indonesia translation just PM me  Kiss

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
safar1980
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1620

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 02, 2023, 04:14:54 PM

Further

Must be a translation problem.
We delete the data immediately and the application information after 168 hours. I.e. within 168 hours we can help to solve the problem situation if it occurs, if you have a letter of guarantee. And yes, we provide a letter of guarantee !

As for the fact that the client of the mode "Mixer" receives funds of clients from anonymous modes we are notified, and what quality of the client in this mode will receive coins - we do not know. He may be lucky and get the purest, or unlucky and get dirt. At least with his coins he cuts off the tails.  If you want to not only cut off the tails but also get clean coins, use the modes "Full anonymity" and "exact payment".
oк, corrections have been made to the my translation.

internetional
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1698

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2023, 07:45:05 AM

When I started exploring your service, the first thing that caught my eye was the topic title on this forum. The title mentions the fee rate as 1 - 5 permille. It looks very attractive, but in the first message, it becomes clear that the actual fees are an order of magnitude higher: not 1 - 5 permille but 1 - 5 percent (+70,000 satoshis). Such a typo in the title may appear misleading. Someone might even think that you intentionally made it for the sake of increasing the topic's views. I think it makes sense to correct this typo.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1026

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 01:06:50 AM
Merited by WEB503 (1)

When I started exploring your service, the first thing that caught my eye was the topic title on this forum. The title mentions the fee rate as 1 - 5 permille. It looks very attractive, but in the first message, it becomes clear that the actual fees are an order of magnitude higher: not 1 - 5 permille but 1 - 5 percent (+70,000 satoshis). Such a typo in the title may appear misleading. Someone might even think that you intentionally made it for the sake of increasing the topic's views. I think it makes sense to correct this typo.
I tried [banned mixer] yesterday and received a fee of between 39K satoshi.
I think It also depends on how much BTC you have to mix, the more BTC, the bigger the fee you receive. because the site used percent, and it seemed like gambling for how much % between 1 and 1,5 % (when use basic methods-mixer)

I'm just wondering when use [banned mixer], this mixer that looks different with other mixer, I can't track my mixing after used. On another mixer, I can track and bookmark the site when I want to check my transation was proccessed or not. But so far, it's not a problem, my transaction is going smoothly and received successful on my wallet.

WEB503 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2023, 09:12:33 AM

I tried [banned mixer] yesterday and received a fee of between 39K satoshi.
I think It also depends on how much BTC you have to mix, the more BTC, the bigger the fee you receive. because the site used percent, and it seemed like gambling for how much % between 1 and 1,5 % (when use basic methods-mixer)

I'm just wondering when use [banned mixer], this mixer that looks different with other mixer, I can't track my mixing after used. On another mixer, I can track and bookmark the site when I want to check my transation was proccessed or not. But so far, it's not a problem, my transaction is going smoothly and received successful on my wallet.

You can see transaction confirmations when your funds arrive in our accounts.
 About the receipt of funds to you - by tracking transactions received to the account you specified.
We do not store any information about you. As a result, you will not be able to track this information through our website.
I hope this does not harm the quality of service in any way.
We are trying for you!
internetional
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2023, 08:00:47 AM

“Coins from exchanges” must be an attractive service. Many people prefer to avoid opening accounts on CEXes and complete identity verifications there. But some of these people want to possess coins which look absolutely safe, and coins which come directly from exchanges are exactly the thing they need.
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 778

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 09:43:19 AM

On your website, you say that you have high customer satisfaction since 2016 but how is that when your website was created some months ago? Definitely that's not a typo.
By the way, what happens if I use your Full Anonimity mixing service and top exchanges like Binance and Coinbase still tag my account for using bitcoin mixer or something like that? I mean, do you guarantee that our funds are safe and there will be no mistake?

9. My money did not come, what should I do?
Do not panic!
First, check with blockchain.info that you sent coins to the system-generated wallet.
By the way, it's not blockchain.info but blockchain.com, officially.

I don't know how important is that for you but when I click on inspect element on your website, language selector, telegram bot and bitcoin mixer section moves behind mix bar. There might be some problem about responsiveness for some users.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
WEB503 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 12:39:09 PM

On your website, you say that you have high customer satisfaction since 2016 but how is that when your website was created some months ago? Definitely that's not a typo.
By the way, what happens if I use your Full Anonimity mixing service and top exchanges like Binance and Coinbase still tag my account for using bitcoin mixer or something like that? I mean, do you guarantee that our funds are safe and there will be no mistake?

9. My money did not come, what should I do?
Do not panic!
First, check with blockchain.info that you sent coins to the system-generated wallet.
By the way, it's not blockchain.info but blockchain.com, officially.

I don't know how important is that for you but when I click on inspect element on your website, language selector, telegram bot and bitcoin mixer section moves behind mix bar. There might be some problem about responsiveness for some users.

Thank you for your consideration.
The site has a few errors, typos, bugs.
At the moment it is not expedient to fix them, as we are preparing an updated site design and will soon present it to you.

In "full anonymity" mode we give you coins from foreign exchanges, if Binance or Coinbase decide that they are not satisfied with these coins - it will be very strange. But we will refund you the commission you paid. However, it should be noted that such cases have not happened yet.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2023, 01:00:17 PM

In "full anonymity" mode we give you coins from foreign exchanges, if Binance or Coinbase decide that they are not satisfied with these coins - it will be very strange. But we will refund you the commission you paid. However, it should be noted that such cases have not happened yet.

I'm not sure it's the clearest, you will return the fee, but what will happen to the deposit? Who bears the risk if Coinbase decides to hold the transaction under any pretext?

Otherwise, I am now looking at the fee for full anonymity mixing, 4-5% + 0,0007 BTC sounds quite expensive. With the new design, will there be changes in the commission fee structure?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
WEB503 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2023, 01:18:30 PM

I'm not sure it's the clearest, you will return the fee, but what will happen to the deposit? Who bears the risk if Coinbase decides to hold the transaction under any pretext?

Otherwise, I am now looking at the fee for full anonymity mixing, 4-5% + 0,0007 BTC sounds quite expensive. With the new design, will there be changes in the commission fee structure?

We have no plans to revise the fees. Because it is unlikely that we can find a way to make this process cheaper.

As for Coinbase and Binance, I see no reason why they won't accept coins from other foreign exchanges..... And if they do, it's unlikely to be our fault. In any case, if after the mix there is such a problem - write. We will try to help solve the situation!
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1026

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2023, 03:46:35 AM

We are trying for you!
yeah, it's not annoying me, because I can track the transaction using Bitcoin Explorer. And, I hope in the future, [banned mixer] make the fee lower than other mixers, because competition is getting tougher, and the customer will choose a mixer with a low fee there.

1 thing that makes me confused is what is different between precise payment and full anonymity, because when I look it carefully, there's not that much difference between the service.

WEB503 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 09:58:31 AM

We are trying for you!
yeah, it's not annoying me, because I can track the transaction using Bitcoin Explorer. And, I hope in the future, [banned mixer] make the fee lower than other mixers, because competition is getting tougher, and the customer will choose a mixer with a low fee there.

1 thing that makes me confused is what is different between precise payment and full anonymity, because when I look it carefully, there's not that much difference between the service.

Lowering the commission can only result in a loss of quality/anonymity. We approach this issue carefully and have selected the MOST optimal criteria that allow our users to get really clean coins, cut off the tails and at the same time do it all automated and without maintaining databases....  That guarantees all our users anonymity not only here and now but also in the potential future.

Regarding the difference between "exact payment" and "full anonymity", you are right, there is no difference. But this method - "exact payment" is very useful for those who make, for example, payment for someone else's services or accept someone else's payment. It is useful for those who resell services or those who maintain a number of wallets and likes accuracy, as well as many other aspects where it is useful to specify the exact amount to receive, without calculating how much will reach minus the commission and not trying to adjust it to the desired parameters of the user, given that the commission we have partly random in the specified range.

In any case, we listen to the opinions of our users and take steps to improve the quality of our work whenever possible.
Thank you for choosing us.
internetional
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2023, 06:34:08 PM

By the way, what happens if I use your Full Anonimity mixing service and top exchanges like Binance and Coinbase still tag my account for using bitcoin mixer or something like that?
Actually, they can do this. When I found this option (coins from exchanges) on [banned mixer], I started to investigate whether there are similar offers from other mixers. I found one more service, and I also found a story that Binance blocked an account of its customer after receiving such a transaction. The transaction was from Binance to Binance, but Binance managed to find something suspicious in it. The problem was solved when the sender of this transaction opened a ticket in Binance and asked why the funds he sent were blocked at the recipient’s side.

WEB503, can your senders, in case of problems, open such tickets in the exchanges from which they send coins?
WEB503 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2023, 08:04:10 PM

By the way, what happens if I use your Full Anonimity mixing service and top exchanges like Binance and Coinbase still tag my account for using bitcoin mixer or something like that?
Actually, they can do this. When I found this option (coins from exchanges) on [banned mixer], I started to investigate whether there are similar offers from other mixers. I found one more service, and I also found a story that Binance blocked an account of its customer after receiving such a transaction. The transaction was from Binance to Binance, but Binance managed to find something suspicious in it. The problem was solved when the sender of this transaction opened a ticket in Binance and asked why the funds he sent were blocked at the recipient’s side.

WEB503, can your senders, in case of problems, open such tickets in the exchanges from which they send coins?

If necessary, this is possible, and it is in the interest not only of the end user but also of our investor. But I repeat, so far there have been no such cases.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: