Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [List] Crypto exchanges under SEC’s Radar!  (Read 58 times)
Husires (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2023, 03:20:55 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2023, 02:31:14 AM by Husires

I was surprised by SEC activity that gives to crypto exchanges, so I think such a list would be appropriate to track updates and discuss them.

ExchangeSource
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 the Beaxy Platform    SEC Charges Crypto Trading Platform Beaxy and its Executives for Operating an Unregistered Exchange, Broker, and Clearing Agency            
   Genesis & Gemini      SEC Charges Genesis and Gemini for the Unregistered Offer and Sale of Crypto Asset Securities through the Gemini Earn Lending Program        
             Nexo                  Nexo Agrees to Pay $45 Million in Penalties and Cease Unregistered Offering of Crypto Asset Lending Product                                                                    
             CoinDeal            SEC Charges Creator of CoinDeal Crypto Scheme and Seven Others in Connection with $45 Million Fraud                                                                    
             kraken                Kraken to Discontinue Unregistered Offer and Sale of Crypto Asset Staking-As-A-Service Program and Pay $30 Million to Settle SEC Charges  

For any updates or discussions, please let me know

Table design source :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5218496.msg53633903#msg53633903
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5157728.0

Change Log
Code:

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 09:55:27 PM
Merited by Husires (3)

I was surprised by SEC activity that gives to crypto exchanges, so I think such a list would be appropriate to track updates and discuss them.

Nexo                            SEC Charges Creator of CoinDeal Crypto Scheme and Seven Others in Connection with $45 Million Fraud                                                                  

I think you made a slight error with Nexo

The text should be "Nexo Agrees to Pay $45 Million in Penalties and Cease Unregistered Offering of Crypto Asset Lending Product" and not "SEC Charges Creator of CoinDeal Crypto Scheme and Seven Others in Connection with $45 Million Fraud"

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██