Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading is perfect work for jobless peoples  (Read 1968 times)
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 11:58:20 PM

Everyone wants the freedom to run their shit without being under the control of anyone but where that person would get it wrong is by focusing on becoming only a day trader whereby there are other side hustles to live up to that is not as risky and unpredictable as trading that can still give the person the freedom he ever needs.

Many people that are found engaging in trading as day jobs are those that have made mastered trading and have made millions out of it. Although they have losses. They decide to give trading their full attention since they pay their bills from it.
Trading can be hectic and difficult to figure out its next move. That's why it needs 100% concentration when engaging in it

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 02:03:26 AM

actually day trading is not only for people who are unemployed, but more to those who can afford to do day trading. even working people can do it by way of pending orders by providing targets and stop losses, after that they can carry out other activities, it all really depends on the situation of each trader how to work around this. but indeed with more free time it would be better to do day trading. of all that the most important is each strategy and good knowledge

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 11:45:36 PM

Everyone wants the freedom to run their shit without being under the control of anyone but where that person would get it wrong is by focusing on becoming only a day trader whereby there are other side hustles to live up to that is not as risky and unpredictable as trading that can still give the person the freedom he ever needs.

Many people that are found engaging in trading as day jobs are those that have made mastered trading and have made millions out of it. Although they have losses. They decide to give trading their full attention since they pay their bills from it.
Trading can be hectic and difficult to figure out its next move. That's why it needs 100% concentration when engaging in it

People should really be having that realistic approach whenever they would really be tending to dive in on a certain situation on where they do believe that it would really be making a big change.
For those people who doesnt have that idea or zero knowledge would definitely be having those kind of wrong assumptions that it do really fits on what they've been looking for.
Day trading isnt something a perfect work for jobless people, this isnt something that you could deal of it easily. This isnt something that everyone could handle or they could really
be that profitable.

Yes, you could really quit up your job on the time that you do go full time with trading but be sure that you would be finding yourself that profitable or sustaining.
This isnt an option and on my case on which i do make trading as a side hustle on where i do potentially able to make extra income.
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 11:04:56 PM

In life there are many peoples wants freedom and this is available in day training and not any restrictions that whenever and wherever you want to doing work
If we thing about that are in enjoying with your family there you are also allow to work as well and also enjoy
Also freedom from your Boss.

Why is your topic misleading? You topic is quite different from what  you are agitating. How does day have something to do with family?
Maybe it's just how you felt but everyone has a choice to for what they know how to do bets reather that attacking or insulting without any  logical reason to back up you claims. I was once a day trader just like everyone of my friends who love to scalp and hold trades for number of daysm everyone know where they are good and what works for them and it will not be wise if try to attack other people's opinions or the way they like to trade.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 11:13:49 PM

In life there are many peoples wants freedom and this is available in day training and not any restrictions that whenever and wherever you want to doing work
If we thing about that are in enjoying with your family there you are also allow to work as well and also enjoy
Sounds good but it doesn't really work that way, how would you sustain your expenses? how would you sustain your capital and profit?
Do you think that trading alone could support you or your family?
You need other source of income to continue on trading because it wouldn't always be successful in trading the market bleeds do you think that you would survive those days if you only depend on crypto trading?
If you would only depend on your investment or trading what would happen if things doesn't work out? how would you support yourself or your family?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 11:21:16 PM

Sounds good but it doesn't really work that way, how would you sustain your expenses? how would you sustain your capital and profit?
Do you think that trading alone could support you or your family?
You need other source of income to continue on trading because it wouldn't always be successful in trading the market bleeds do you think that you would survive those days if you only depend on crypto trading?
If you would only depend on your investment or trading what would happen if things doesn't work out? how would you support yourself or your family?
Knowing that the market isnt really good anytime on which not all the time that you would be making out trades would really be giving out that kind of result or outcome on a single day.
We've seen there are moments on which the price isnt really that moving that much or having that sideways which means that what if you cant make out some cash out or profit on that day?
What would you gonna do? Just like on what you had said that it isnt really that just that right on making it as a main source of income knowing that the market isnt really something predictable.
It would really be just that good as a side income, but having that main source then its not something dependable. We do even know that this isnt talking about making profits or money but also
losing too on which its the other side of things which its indeed the reality on dealing up with this. If you dont have no job then better find one, never ever consider
trading as your alternative because it would really just making you rushed up and be desperate.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 09:03:11 PM

It's not only day trading we have buddy, we have Scalping, swing trading and position trading, so we definitely have different categories of Jobless people out there if they come to the aspect of THEY WANT TO TRADE. So they probably will choose what style will work for them... so I can't rely solely by saying DAY TRADING IS THE ONLY PERFECT TRADING FOR JOBLESS PEOPLE

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1209

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 10:52:12 AM

Why is your topic misleading? You topic is quite different from what  you are agitating. How does day have something to do with family?
Maybe it's just how you felt but everyone has a choice to for what they know how to do bets reather that attacking or insulting without any  logical reason to back up you claims. I was once a day trader just like everyone of my friends who love to scalp and hold trades for number of daysm everyone know where they are good and what works for them and it will not be wise if try to attack other people's opinions or the way they like to trade.

If you manage to make money from day trading, then do not pay attention to the advice of other people who have failed in this business. Day trading is too complex a job that requires constant concentration and quick reaction when necessary. For me, this is also a very difficult task, so I gave it up and prefer medium and long-term trading. Sometimes I can take short trades when I see favorable conditions for this, but these are exceptions to the rule.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 11:14:34 AM

I don't know why you associated Jobless to trading and  make trading sound like some shitty thing to do...
Just so you know, you can actually make more money from trading than what a doctor or an engineer can make, so let's not belittle it !!!

And like any other profession ,one requires the knowledge/education to be good at what they venture into and this will need you to invest the time and money to succeed!!
Btw, trading isn't only for jobless people...people wanting to have an extra income do actually trade including doctors,engineers, uber drivers etc and once they find the financial freedom some actually go in as full time traders.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 04:13:51 PM

Trading can also earn daily income and don't underestimate it. You only have $ 10 capital, you can get $ 1 for every trade you make.
But you also have skill to in analyzing TA, and of course you also have to do day trading in futures trading, and it's very high risk if you use high leverage,
but don't worry if you learn TA, FA or trading strategy, I'm sure you can trade comfortably and you can make trading for your job.

Mehedi72

Activity: 719
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2023, 07:27:23 PM

Day trading is Very short time to measure the market movements. Whatever if  you have knowledge as well as eperience about market and somehoa you own healthy capital, then you are welcome! Although trades doesn’t guarantee any sure income, even professionals also faced big loss many time but they can covered cause they are expart but trades aren’t for all. There are many People who have been treading for years but unable to achieve satisfactory result

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 10:23:41 AM

Day trading is Very short time to measure the market movements. Whatever if  you have knowledge as well as eperience about market and somehoa you own healthy capital, then you are welcome! Although trades doesn’t guarantee any sure income, even professionals also faced big loss many time but they can covered cause they are expart but trades aren’t for all. There are many People who have been treading for years but unable to achieve satisfactory result
I think these conditions must be met before deciding to make day trading a job,
the risk must also be considered because in trading you will not always be profitable even the risk of losing money is also quite large,
need a lot of things to be prepared so it's not easy.

WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 11:19:12 AM

If you manage to make money from day trading, then do not pay attention to the advice of other people who have failed in this business. Day trading is too complex a job that requires constant concentration and quick reaction when necessary. For me, this is also a very difficult task, so I gave it up and prefer medium and long-term trading. Sometimes I can take short trades when I see favorable conditions for this, but these are exceptions to the rule.

You can earn occasionally in day trading but in the long run  you are deemed to lose in day trading, this is what my experience taught me. Day trading is about taking risk and this risk can go in both up or down direction. There is no proper strategy about how to manage day trading. I too agree that if you are going for day trading then don't put all your cash in that strategy, since there is a chance that you may lose major portion of your capital. 
Justin999

Activity: 370
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 09:09:11 PM

Traders also need to work hard to learn trading with good skill. People who do jobs, also need skill for that particular sector. So for both side, you need knowledge and skill. If you want trading in hope for all the time then you need to investment your time. Its also like a job! But wrong decision, get hacked or so many issue you will face in trading. Although its better to do work at home, which is better job doing job in office under boss but job shouldn’t be neglected. Besides trading is not like day trading or weekly trading. Trading is, need to give focus the pair until perfect time come for sell.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 11:09:14 PM

You can earn occasionally in day trading but in the long run  you are deemed to lose in day trading, this is what my experience taught me. Day trading is about taking risk and this risk can go in both up or down direction. There is no proper strategy about how to manage day trading. I too agree that if you are going for day trading then don't put all your cash in that strategy, since there is a chance that you may lose major portion of your capital. 
This is the truth on which people should really be minding on on which they should really that realize that trading is never been simple, how much more on doing daytrades? Its not an option for you to

rely on because it does takes long time for you to get a good hold out of it or making that yourself effective on this space. Even to those who had been dealing with this market for a while now
have been a hard time on having that profitable day trading and the rest would really be going for swing trades and long term holding because they cant just bare up with the risks involved
with this kind of trading.
Dont make this as an option because profitability isnt assured because market isnt always going on what we do predict.There are really times that no matter how you do analyze
but still you do end up on being wrecked out of the market because of some several factors.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 07:21:47 AM

Traders also need to work hard to learn trading with good skill. People who do jobs, also need skill for that particular sector. So for both side, you need knowledge and skill. If you want trading in hope for all the time then you need to investment your time. Its also like a job! But wrong decision, get hacked or so many issue you will face in trading. Although its better to do work at home, which is better job doing job in office under boss but job shouldn’t be neglected. Besides trading is not like day trading or weekly trading. Trading is, need to give focus the pair until perfect time come for sell.
True does not mean when we become traders we can do it without the need to have knowledge and skills,
being a trader certainly needs to learn and there are many things to learn so it's not that easy,
besides that the risks are big and we must be prepared to face the risks of all of them.

Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 02:56:39 AM

True does not mean when we become traders we can do it without the need to have knowledge and skills,
being a trader certainly needs to learn and there are many things to learn so it's not that easy,
besides that the risks are big and we must be prepared to face the risks of all of them.

It is a must have a continuous learning as trading is like a battlefield where everyone has that same goal, to earn money and without proper knowledge your chance of losing is possible, you can't just rely on the same pattern all the time. There are many factors that affecting the market, the very reason you needed to continue to learn from time to time.

Your knowledge is your key to make a successful trade, though not as always but a possible to have more winning position than those losing trade position.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 04:33:57 AM

I don't know why you associated Jobless to trading and  make trading sound like some shitty thing to do...
Just so you know, you can actually make more money from trading than what a doctor or an engineer can make, so let's not belittle it !!!

And like any other profession ,one requires the knowledge/education to be good at what they venture into and this will need you to invest the time and money to succeed!!
Btw, trading isn't only for jobless people...people wanting to have an extra income do actually trade including doctors,engineers, uber drivers etc and once they find the financial freedom some actually go in as full time traders.
well, maybe it is a matter of time, because when a person does not have a job, he can focus on trading every day. However, that doesn't mean it's suitable for everyone. even when we trade, skills, analysis, information, and more are needed. So, even when he focuses on trading, he may not actually be able to make a profit from it. We know that trading also requires money, and if the person doesn't know about trading and feels it can increase their finances, then that is not necessarily the case. it is possible that trading without any basis can make the finances fall even more.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 04:40:16 AM

It is a must have a continuous learning as trading is like a battlefield where everyone has that same goal, to earn money and without proper knowledge your chance of losing is possible, you can't just rely on the same pattern all the time. There are many factors that affecting the market, the very reason you needed to continue to learn from time to time.

Your knowledge is your key to make a successful trade, though not as always but a possible to have more winning position than those losing trade position.
for beginners, having free time is an advantage in itself to learn day trading, because there is so much to learn here that we must be able to fully master it and continue to learn about the market. It's better to have a lot of free time doing day trading, but even busy people can do that by placing pending orders, stop losses and targets, and we can do other activities. However, after we analyze what we do, we only pay attention to market reactions, and of course if we already understand the market, having a lot of free time will be more useful for monitoring market developments, and that means being able to maximize the profits to be earned
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 10:27:24 PM

I don't know why you associated Jobless to trading and  make trading sound like some shitty thing to do...

well, maybe it is a matter of time, because when a person does not have a job, he can focus on trading every day. However, that doesn't mean it's suitable for everyone. even when we trade, skills, analysis, information, and more are needed. So, even when he focuses on trading, he may not actually be able to make a profit from it. We know that trading also requires money, and if the person doesn't know about trading and feels it can increase their finances, then that is not necessarily the case. it is possible that trading without any basis can make the finances fall even more.

if you don't have money, this is not good for noobs as the likelihood of losing whatever they have is high. but if you have all the resources, start small and learn the ropes. and if you have so much time, you can try trading on your own using small capital. don't go all in a you may end up ending your journey in crypto trading and cursing this market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄