Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attempting to help some underprivileged through Bitcoin  (Read 351 times)
Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 06:11:39 PM

Idea is good but people who will be well informed on how to use bitcoin arent  unprivileged if you ask me as they have access to information, the internet and the ability to learn new skills that will empower them for the future etc.

Btw if you want to help, it wont come from being here...you need to be on the ground and know the community you live in and where the help is needed the most unless you want to donate online to some of the NGOs that are into helping the  needing which will go a long way.

And seeing the condition of some people that they can't even eat properly, a thought came to my mind that I could do something for them. But I am a very little person and it is not possible for me to do so much even if I wanted to.
This is where most of us get it wrong, you dont need to be a millionaire to get something done...its the little things we do that make the biggest impact and starting little is fine, someone out there will appreciate the gesture.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 06:29:17 PM

First of all I did not say that only BTC can help. He will help as much as he can. The main purpose of posting here is to maximize member's income of this thread through Bitcoin and other Crypto means. So I mean to spend some amount of money from the amount of money we earn from Bitcoin and Crypto currency for the underprivileged people whether through paper money or any other means.
It's not easy to collect money from btc or crypto from every member of the forum because no one will believe in the situation there even though I know your intention is honest to help humanity, so they can do it themselves in their respective regions without giving any ideas here especially for Muslims, of course they are required to do that in the holy month of Ramadan, but not everyone agrees or believes your opinion.

For example, if you are doing a donation campaign here, I still won't donate BTC because in my area there are still many poor people who have difficulty eating every day, so my job doesn't need to be much better around if you are aware of that but, to be honest, I prefer to do it alone and with my family to make donations to them, but not in the form of BTC, but fiat or food needed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 06:46:24 PM

As you can see, I am wearing a paid signature. So what I earn from this, I always try to help people from it. I don't run or involved in any charity or donations. But what I do is try to help people whom I see near me. That way, I can be sure that people who are in need are getting the help from it. And yeah, it is all thanks to BTC that I am getting paid.
I am also from a Muslim country and all those you mentioned is happening in here too. So if you really want to help people, then that's a great idea. And if people agree to help you, that's a good thing. But if not, then be sure to keep helping others, even if it's too small.
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 994
Merit: 714

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 07:09:06 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2023, 07:20:24 PM by CryptoHeadlineNews

I don't feel this is the right board for your post, BTC was written in your thread subject, but in the post i don't see how what you said relates to helping people with BTC, we can help the underprivileged with any currency, and it is better to give them fiat that they can spend quicker and easier than give them BTC.

There are people who help others everyday, and i don't feel people need to be reminded to help others, it is something they do by themselves. Donation threads are also not allowed in the forum if that is what you are suggesting.
He means to collect donations in BTC to help underprivileged people around him. However, it's not that easy to start a donation campaign on the internet, because potential donators have already seen too many scams on this niche that they have become suspicious and doubtful of anonymous people asking for money without further details of how this money is going to be used, neither proving any reputation or guarantees to donators.

Donations campaigns are allowed on this forum, though, as I've already seen on some threads before, including one which asked for BTC donations in Pakistan during the floods disaster last year. Many people donated and it was a success.
In regards to this, O.P is currently on a paid signature campaign, and as such If he feels there is a need to help the poor and less privileged people around him, he should go ahead and donate the little he can, as whatever donated in a season of love like this, people will always appreciate, rather than creating a public thread asking for donations, as who knows weather will he surely donate whatever raised on this forum to the less privileged or not. Because personally, I don't need to wait for either Lenting or Ramadan season to gift whatever I can to people I see to be in need at the moment, and that'd what makes is human.

But in regards to this, I think the forum needs to create a clear requirement on "who is" and "who is not allowed" to create a donation thread on the forum, because based on fight against scam donations, Theymos & co should make a rule that for a member to be able to create a donation thread, he or she must be at least of the rank of at "Senior Member and above".

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JoyMarsha

Activity: 840
Merit: 361

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 10:49:48 PM

Do what you can to assist others who are less privileged. Never feel as though you had to have everything before you can start assisting them. Even the seemingly insignificant things have a big impact on those with less luxury.

Since you don't have a strong financial foundation, you can start by assisting the less fortunate with the things you wouldn't typically use, and see if Allah would reward you for it.

Your idea is nice but don't expect members of this forum to make a general contribution for you toward that through bitcoin if that's where you are driving at.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Patrol69

Activity: 602
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 03:31:52 AM

No doubt you have made a very good decision. There are so many people around us who are deprived of all the benefits and are stuck in poverty. It would not be a bad thing to do something for them. Help in any way we can To help we must first have a helping mindset. Helping should be done only with money it is not that you don't have enough money but you can help them with labor also the key is to have a helping mindset.
So you can help as much as you can according to your ability. And if you give your opinion then all our help can be pooled in one place and many families can be helped from there.
You may have noticed how much fraud has increased online these days. People are now adopting various tricks online to grab money. In this context, it will be very difficult to donate all the money together. 

Because if all the money is distributed among the poor and needy after all the money is collected, even then those who send the money will have a doubt whether the money has gone to the poor and needy at all. In my opinion, since there are always such poor and miserable people around us, it would be better to donate to the poor people around.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 04:29:35 AM

Our plan is to help the poor and underprivileged people scattered around us. I don't think Bitcoin will pose much of a barrier to them here.  Because we are doing things thinking about the welfare of people.
It's not about how good or bad your activity with Bitcoin, but if the gift or money come from Bitcoin source, many Muslims doesn't accept that if they belief Bitcoin is haram. You know right the interest you got from conventional banks are considered as haram and get paid by banks are also haram, it doesn't matter if you've work pretty well, helping many people and not scam.

The better option is you're help them by using the money you made from halal way and only use the money which related with Bitcoin for yourself.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 04:35:18 AM

Helping is not something that needed a help from others because it is our prerogative and decision how we generate that helping meaning in our own small little ways we can provide helps(in any form and in any time) yeah most are likely to need a financial help but there are also others that needs other kind of help that needs no monetary .

and for me? helping means doing in Silent that none may hear or see, you must help using your right hand without the left knowing this.

so Do as you please Mate , as we also have our task in helping others.

doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 05:08:06 PM

you can help as much as you can according to your ability. And if you give your opinion then all our help can be pooled in one place and many families can be helped from there.

I just shared my thoughts with you. If you think my idea is right then we can move forward.
Your idea is a very good one and your heart must be really pure to think this way for the underprivileged if all this is true and isn't a scam, I say this because we have seen this happening, and it isn't blaming you personally. I really appreciate your thoughts and concerns and I wish that you succeed in this virtuous venture.

By the way, as asked by others as well, how do you plan to do this? Let's suppose there are a bunch of people who want to donate to the cause, but they also want to have some surety that their money is being spent for what they are given. What is the plan for that? And, donations can be accepted in any currency, not only Bitcoin, after all, you will convert them to fiat to help those people.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 07:37:05 PM

I don't feel this is the right board for your post, BTC was written in your thread subject, but in the post i don't see how what you said relates to helping people with BTC, we can help the underprivileged with any currency, and it is better to give them fiat that they can spend quicker and easier than give them BTC.
First of all I did not say that only BTC can help. He will help as much as he can. The main purpose of posting here is to maximize member's income of this thread through Bitcoin and other Crypto means. So I mean to spend some amount of money from the amount of money we earn from Bitcoin and Crypto currency for the underprivileged people whether through paper money or any other means.
There are people who help others everyday, and i don't feel people need to be reminded to help others, it is something they do by themselves. Donation threads are also not allowed in the forum if that is what you are suggesting.
It is not the responsibility or duty of those who help the poor.  But it is their humanity. Out of humanity they stand beside the poor and help them in various ways. If we sit on the trust of those who help all the time that they are there to help, then the number of people to help in the world will decrease.  Rather, we can create a helping mindset through inspiration from them. This will reduce their stress even a little. And at the end of the day we humans help humans is the religion of humans

I think you actually have good initiative and intentions OP, but if you want to invite members of this forum to raise funds or Bitcoin, I think this is not wise.
Why do I say less wise?.
Because there is nothing very emergency situation that requires us to hand over or donate our Bitcoin to you for reasons of help or humanitarian reasons that you mean.
Fundraising for Bitcoin to be exchanged for paper money or any other way would be reasonable if it is indeed in a very emergency or for example there is a national or international disaster or calamity that involves many victims in a country.
If you just want to raise funds just to help people around you or only in your country, that's selfish!, do you close your eyes and don't see that there are still many residents in certain countries whose economic conditions are more difficult than where you live?.
If you feel you haven't been able to help much but still want to help people around you or where you live, it makes more sense and wiser if you should raise funds independently by involving the government, private companies, humanitarian organizations or wealthy people where you live to help them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Blurr007

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 07:56:00 PM

I totally agree with this writer and the post.

Poverty has deprived so many innocent people from the good of life. I know so many users on this platform won't understand because they've made so much that makes them different from those that don't have.

Even if i am not a muslim, i think we as humans should show care to those in need. Lets put religion aside and do what is right. No man in life can eat all his wealth.

In dust we where made, and in dust we will return.
Litzki1990 (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 05:03:37 AM

It is not the responsibility or duty of those who help the poor.  But it is their humanity. Out of humanity they stand beside the poor and help them in various ways. If we sit on the trust of those who help all the time that they are there to help, then the number of people to help in the world will decrease.  Rather, we can create a helping mindset through inspiration from them. This will reduce their stress even a little. And at the end of the day we humans help humans is the religion of humans

I think you actually have good initiative and intentions OP, but if you want to invite members of this forum to raise funds or Bitcoin, I think this is not wise.
Why do I say less wise?.
Because there is nothing very emergency situation that requires us to hand over or donate our Bitcoin to you for reasons of help or humanitarian reasons that you mean.
Fundraising for Bitcoin to be exchanged for paper money or any other way would be reasonable if it is indeed in a very emergency or for example there is a national or international disaster or calamity that involves many victims in a country.
If you just want to raise funds just to help people around you or only in your country, that's selfish!, do you close your eyes and don't see that there are still many residents in certain countries whose economic conditions are more difficult than where you live?.
If you feel you haven't been able to help much but still want to help people around you or where you live, it makes more sense and wiser if you should raise funds independently by involving the government, private companies, humanitarian organizations or wealthy people where you live to help them.
I have seen it myself in economic recession in various countries. Many have already declared themselves bankrupt.  And the people of many countries are in the midst of many economic crises. But I never once said in my post send all the money together to my wallet. If you read my post carefully you might understand what I mean. There are many underprivileged people around us who are unable to eat properly due to poverty. If you look for such people around us, you will find many. So if we can help the needy people from where we are, maybe it will bring a smile on the face of some needy people. Helping the poor from a portion of that income.

And I said help is for you to do it yourself. Because I know cheaters are increasing at a very high rate these days. And many people are stealing people's money through online fraud. So with this in mind I have said to give some help to the underprivileged scattered around according to one's ability.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 11:28:25 AM

As an individual we can help someone or few to some extent depends on our financial capability but we can't change their life entirely, we can show them a way or give the right guidance but to give prosperous life to everyone then it's not even possible by the richest person on the planet cause it's the duty of government but they are the one who maintain the financial inequality in the society for their dirty political game.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
knowngunman

Activity: 644
Merit: 344

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2023, 11:51:25 AM
Merited by SOKO-DEKE (2)

I don't see how you planned to help these people using Bitcoin, all I read is about fasting period and helping Muslims, you never made mentioned using Bitcoin to help them. You called yourself a very little person, do you mean the financial side? If you are still struggling I will advise you to keep working on yourself, do not go out of your boundary because you feel like you should help them.

The sad truth is there will always be people who are in need, and poverty can't be erased from the surface of the earth, if you think this is a lie you will go broke yourself and become like them. If you want to be a great helper of people, work on yourself and make sure you are in good shape first, you can't be making less and your own life is looking miserable and you want to help others, help yourself first.

Do your best that's within your limit today, for Ramadan's sake, and leave the rest, there is always a tomorrow, you can still help them more in the future, but only if you are in good shape financially.
I beg to differ and disagree in some of your opinions. Yes, poverty can not be totally eradicate in earth surface but know that there is class in every aspect. There is class in affluence as well as there's in poverty. The OP might be better than them financially and besides, man by nature can not be satisfied and as such, you shouldn't wait to get comfortable before you impact other's life positively with the little you have. If you're waiting to get too comfortable before you give, then I am afraid you might wait forever because your own problem keeps growing day by day.

In your last paragraph, please note that you don't do good deeds for the sake of Ramadan but for the sake of almighty. However, you can increase your good deeds in this holy month as it's one of the best month in Hijra calendar.

I'm not saying you should go extra mile to give leaving yourself suffering but all I am saying is that you should give out from the little you have because waiting to be financially stable before offering a helping hand is a wrong idea to me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 01:33:11 PM

I appreciate your kindness to everyone, but I have to share with you this that justice on this planet has never been true, the disparity in knowledge, material, health, ... are things that people can see.
Wherever we are, we can come across people who are in a difficult situation in a certain way, but can not satisfy everyone, and personal thinking is not very helpful. Sharing is necessary and you can do it without worrying about the narrow selfishness of others.
For me, helping the poor to get out of the current poverty is not a long-term way, instead it needs the cooperation of governments and organizations around the world, sharing together. share technology and knowledge to progress together.
Dickiy

Activity: 938
Merit: 486

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 01:59:21 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

It's not easy to collect money from btc or crypto from every member of the forum because no one will believe in the situation there even though I know your intention is honest to help humanity, so they can do it themselves in their respective regions without giving any ideas here especially for Muslims, of course they are required to do that in the holy month of Ramadan, but not everyone agrees or believes your opinion.

For example, if you are doing a donation campaign here, I still won't donate BTC because in my area there are still many poor people who have difficulty eating every day, so my job doesn't need to be much better around if you are aware of that but, to be honest, I prefer to do it alone and with my family to make donations to them, but not in the form of BTC, but fiat or food needed.

yes, I agree, even though it's a good goal, I quite appreciate the courage of the OP to do this, but yes, we must first consider whether there are people who will donate by simply giving a written explanation, of course, it creates doubts in other people's minds about what what will you do with the BTC you get from the forum.

I too, will not give donations to those of you who show just like a story, like what other people have done in the telegram or twitter community, today many people are more careful about the person in charge of humanitarian assistance, whatever it is good in the world crypto or whatever. In my environment there are also many who still need it and I clearly saw it first hand unlike the story presented by OP,
woez

Activity: 487
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 02:03:01 PM

I appreciate your kindness to everyone, but I have to share with you this that justice on this planet has never been true, the disparity in knowledge, material, health, ... are things that people can see.
Wherever we are, we can come across people who are in a difficult situation in a certain way, but can not satisfy everyone, and personal thinking is not very helpful. Sharing is necessary and you can do it without worrying about the narrow selfishness of others.
For me, helping the poor to get out of the current poverty is not a long-term way, instead it needs the cooperation of governments and organizations around the world, sharing together. share technology and knowledge to progress together.

I agree with your point of view. While individual efforts to help those in need are commendable, it is true that systemic problems of inequality and poverty cannot be fully addressed through individual action alone. These issues require the collective efforts of governments, organizations and individuals to create lasting change.

The role that technology, such as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, can play, in my view is one of several other solutions in overcoming the problem of poverty and inequality. While not a silver bullet solution, technology can provide new opportunities for financial inclusion and empowerment, especially for those who do not have access to traditional banking systems.

Creating a more just and equal society requires a multifaceted approach involving the efforts of individuals, organizations and governments at all levels.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Litzki1990 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 06:35:12 AM

As an individual we can help someone or few to some extent depends on our financial capability but we can't change their life entirely,
It is true that we cannot change the fate of any human being by helping them. But if they can live happily for a while because of our help, that is a lot. People who are in need are not in need all their life, maybe some time they live well but some time they live a lot of hardship because they don't have a place to work.
we can show them a way or give the right guidance but to give prosperous life to everyone then it's not even possible by the richest person
They never think that their fortunes will change or they will become great people because of your help one day. Maybe I will help them for a day or two if you help them, the amount of help I will help them may go away for a few days but they never expect to be dependent on others all the time.  Because people like to act and eat when they are helpless, they seek help from others.
on the planet cause it's the duty of government but they are the one who maintain the financial inequality in the society for their dirty political game.
We cannot shirk the responsibility on the government to help a little. I only asked if possible to help to the best of your ability. If you can't help no one will tell you why you didn't help. If we had worked from our respective responsibilities, there would not have been so much difference between the rich and the poor.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mr.right85

Activity: 952
Merit: 667

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 10:19:37 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

It's aways a welcomed idea to want to help the needing population around you. Some of the religion teaches that, the once who's got so much have been placed in such position so they could be able help those whose got not. More so still, there isn't any seasonality about giving. Giving comes instinctive but again, the period of fasting gives room for one to be able to look into there store and give out that which they won't have much use of or needing at the time.
It could be food items, gifts of various kind and even money.

Giving for a bitcoin course in this regard is idea but, those that would have the most interpretation of it or even seek more information about it aren't those that are receiving the aid. They might be the direct beneficiaries but, those to come by some understanding as to the course are those observing from a distance. The needing population don't have access to the network but those observing just might and it would paint a good picture for bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Litzki1990 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 06:21:26 AM

It's aways a welcomed idea to want to help the needing population around you. Some of the religion teaches that, the once who's got so much have been placed in such position so they could be able help those whose got not. More so still, there isn't any seasonality about giving. Giving comes instinctive but again, the period of fasting gives room for one to be able to look into there store and give out that which they won't have much use of or needing at the time.
It could be food items, gifts of various kind and even money.

Giving for a bitcoin course in this regard is idea but, those that would have the most interpretation of it or even seek more information about it aren't those that are receiving the aid. They might be the direct beneficiaries but, those to come by some understanding as to the course are those observing from a distance. The needing population don't have access to the network but those observing just might and it would paint a good picture for bitcoin.
Certainly no season is needed for giving. People can donate at any time if they have a sincere desire to donate. But those who receive donations are not always lacking. If we can help them during the times when they don't have income, it will be very beneficial for them.

It is not the duty of people to help people, but they do help people. All celebrities, from big football stars to big names, are involved in helping people directly. So along with them we can also help the underprivileged people spread around us according to our ability.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███