Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit borrowing  (Read 2334 times)
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 05:21:34 PM

Many people think fast by relying on borrowing, now more and more people rely on online loans when they want to buy things they need, cases of online loans in the country are increasing because there are many reports of consumer failures to pay, thus making several online loan provider companies also go bankrupt.
Online loans do not have binding rules so that many companies go bankrupt because customers choose not to pay, online loans also have no legal basis and cannot sue customers if they do not pay off the loan. Cases like this are rife in 2021-2022 if I'm not mistaken and many people take advantage of the convenience of the services they provide and when applying for a loan they only need an ID card, cellphone number and they have never conducted a feasibility survey for borrowers who submit applications. Very different from the pattern of loans provided by banks because they have much stricter rules and have a clear legal basis.

Basically people take loans to encourage the business they are running which is not a problem, because they have plans for how to pay off monthly, although there is also a risk if something unexpected happens, but what becomes a problem when loans are taken to meet lifestyle or for needs daily. The nature of loans like this is unproductive and will actually bring society to a new stage of problems, so it is also necessary to recognize the nature of loans so that they are not too rigid in making use of them.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 04:56:12 PM

Many people think fast by relying on borrowing, now more and more people rely on online loans when they want to buy things they need, cases of online loans in the country are increasing because there are many reports of consumer failures to pay, thus making several online loan provider companies also go bankrupt.
Online loans do not have binding rules so that many companies go bankrupt because customers choose not to pay, online loans also have no legal basis and cannot sue customers if they do not pay off the loan. Cases like this are rife in 2021-2022 if I'm not mistaken and many people take advantage of the convenience of the services they provide and when applying for a loan they only need an ID card, cellphone number and they have never conducted a feasibility survey for borrowers who submit applications. Very different from the pattern of loans provided by banks because they have much stricter rules and have a clear legal basis.

Basically people take loans to encourage the business they are running which is not a problem, because they have plans for how to pay off monthly, although there is also a risk if something unexpected happens, but what becomes a problem when loans are taken to meet lifestyle or for needs daily. The nature of loans like this is unproductive and will actually bring society to a new stage of problems, so it is also necessary to recognize the nature of loans so that they are not too rigid in making use of them.
I have seen people who are really in need of mone.’But they are hesitent to borrow money. On the other hand there are some people who are habitual and they damage people financially.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 10:55:49 PM

When you're short on cash, it can be difficult to quit borrowing money.

Everyone has been there. We're short on cash and in a lot of debt, but a cover loan to get out of the red and even improve our readiness is the light at the end of the tunnel.

Blissful days? Sadly, no. It all comes down to the straightforward, yet frequently misunderstood, formula that says borrowing more money equals more debt. It is more difficult to return to black the more debt you accumulate.

The majority of us live beyond our means, which is one of the primary causes of our ever-increasing habit of borrowing money. Simply put, incomings are outpacing outgoings. It's also getting worse.

More than at any time in the past two decades, millions of Americans are spending more than they earn. Spending on credit cards, the most common type of personal debt, is estimated to be rising at a rate faster than at any other time in American history.

Loan can be useful in some cases but borrowing loan unnecessarily is what I will advice anyone to go against. Loan can be acquired to improve your business if needs arise.

bbigtart

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 11:13:51 PM

We do not need to be too rigid in borrowing money for business, but we should also try our best to limit borrowing money indiscriminately.  because it's fair to say that borrowing money without careful calculation will get us in more trouble than we think. especially investing in risky assets like cryptocurrencies and bitcoin because they have an uncertain future, which would be extremely risky for us.  There is no guarantee or proof that bitcoin will never die or become worthless.
Actually borrowing money is fine for anything, but it all depends on yourself because the only person who can guarantee your ability to pay off debt is yourself. I agree with you, borrowing for business purposes is okay because we can afford to return the risk. In contrast to borrowing money to invest in Bitcoin, it is very risky, of course, apart from what you said, it does not guarantee what Bitcoin will be like in the future. The fluctuating bitcoin price will also be a problem in itself because we don't determine when we will get a profit, while we have to repay the loan with a grace period.

Most of us like to only borrow when returning it is very difficult, in this case we must pay attention too the job of the person borrowing if you really want to lend it because if it's the wrong person or the person who doesn't have a job we lend it can there will be fraud and not paid looking for reasons that there is nothing to pay
This problem is very common, borrowing money to invest instead of after getting a profit from the investment he will return the loan. but when the grace period arrived he had not made a profit so he was unable to pay his debts. This is what is called being reckless, there is no job but borrowing money for investment.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 594

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 11:33:23 PM

Most of us like to only borrow when returning it is very difficult, in this case we must pay attention too the job of the person borrowing if you really want to lend it because if it's the wrong person or the person who doesn't have a job we lend it can there will be fraud and not paid looking for reasons that there is nothing to pay
Of course. we have to be careful if we want to give a loan to anyone. especially to people we have not known for a long time. we do have to first check what job he has and also check his real identity and whether he is really a person who can be trusted or not. Even when borrowing from a bank, you need collateral. So also we have to see what collateral is offered by the borrower if he is not someone we know. but I personally don't always ask a lot of questions when my relatives borrow from me. I would immediately give it without hesitation if I had extra money that I could lend.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 11:55:20 PM

Of course. we have to be careful if we want to give a loan to anyone. especially to people we have not known for a long time. we do have to first check what job he has and also check his real identity and whether he is really a person who can be trusted or not. Even when borrowing from a bank, you need collateral. So also we have to see what collateral is offered by the borrower if he is not someone we know. but I personally don't always ask a lot of questions when my relatives borrow from me. I would immediately give it without hesitation if I had extra money that I could lend.
We arent that dumb on letting borrow those people who we dont know because of course it would really be just common sense that you would really be needing security for you to be repaid up in due time.
This is one of the main risks if we do speak about lending out other people or even as someone who do took up a loan then we should really be that responsible on repaying it on the proper time with
proper interest. There are situations or moments in life on which we cant really be able to avoid on not to borrow specially if we are really that short in cash or fund and on the time we do see
some opportunity then we would really be having that kind of consideration on the time being.

Of course you should really be minding on repaying on time so that you would be able to borrow back on the time that you would really be in need. For me it isnt really that something
idea for you to borrow as much as possible since we do know that interest is something that makes us even more suffer but well its up to our choice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 594

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 03:50:58 AM

We arent that dumb on letting borrow those people who we dont know because of course it would really be just common sense that you would really be needing security for you to be repaid up in due time.
This is one of the main risks if we do speak about lending out other people or even as someone who do took up a loan then we should really be that responsible on repaying it on the proper time with
proper interest. There are situations or moments in life on which we cant really be able to avoid on not to borrow specially if we are really that short in cash or fund and on the time we do see
some opportunity then we would really be having that kind of consideration on the time being.

Of course you should really be minding on repaying on time so that you would be able to borrow back on the time that you would really be in need. For me it isnt really that something
idea for you to borrow as much as possible since we do know that interest is something that makes us even more suffer but well its up to our choice.
So true. that's where collateral is needed. in case the borrower chooses to avoid paying the loan. so that the lender is not harmed.

And currently the loan system in several banks in my country is experiencing an increase in interest. In fact it is a state owned Bank. And I think the interest rate hike is too high. So that people who borrow will certainly find it increasingly difficult with the higher interest burden. an increase in interest is charged depending on how long the term is signed in the initial agreement. Even the nominal amount borrowed also affects the increase in interest.

I have the opportunity to talk about the causes of the increase in interest. and the reason is due to economic instability and the inflation rate which is increasingly difficult to measure. I don't remember all the explanations but in essence I understand and it's all about inflation and recession.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1096

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 06:16:07 AM

So true. that's where collateral is needed. in case the borrower chooses to avoid paying the loan. so that the lender is not harmed.

And currently the loan system in several banks in my country is experiencing an increase in interest. In fact it is a state owned Bank. And I think the interest rate hike is too high. So that people who borrow will certainly find it increasingly difficult with the higher interest burden. an increase in interest is charged depending on how long the term is signed in the initial agreement. Even the nominal amount borrowed also affects the increase in interest.

I have the opportunity to talk about the causes of the increase in interest. and the reason is due to economic instability and the inflation rate which is increasingly difficult to measure. I don't remember all the explanations but in essence I understand and it's all about inflation and recession.
So, we find ourselves ensnared in the same tangled web of financial difficulties, do we not? The monetary lending framework you've sketched out resembles an intricate puzzle of fluctuating percentages and eroding value, creating a challenging maze for individuals to decipher. This loan arrangement resembles a paradoxical apparatus. Indeed, it provides a monetary safety net during times of need, yet the fluctuating percentages can swiftly transfigure this safety rope into a straitjacket. But let's dissect it further.

These percentages are the banks' way of getting a token of appreciation for their facilitation, correct? However, when they commence escalating these rates, it's we who find ourselves in a predicament. Your analysis is spot on concerning the causative factors. Declining value, economic slumps, financial inconsistency - these elements all contribute to the surge in percentages.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 06:20:49 AM

When it comes to family or relative i do always lend money to them even sometimes they dont pay because mostly in my mind i needed their help in the future so if that time comes they will not decline me as I've help them before , but with regards to friends i do always careful on this to whom who i will trust because sometimes trust can kill you which you should be careful , as long as your friend is able to pay it back then it is good but this depends on situation as there are like friends that who lost their job then that is really the best time to gave them money
retreat

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 08:16:56 AM

-snip-

When it comes to family or relative i do always lend money to them even sometimes they dont pay because mostly in my mind i needed their help in the future so if that time comes they will not decline me as I've help them before , but with regards to friends i do always careful on this to whom who i will trust because sometimes trust can kill you which you should be careful , as long as your friend is able to pay it back then it is good but this depends on situation as there are like friends that who lost their job then that is really the best time to gave them money

But sometimes even the people you help don't respect you and they even leave you - I've been in that position and it's pretty sad. Because of that experience, I am now picky about who I will lend my money to, even those closest to me. Sometimes I even lie by saying I don't have money to be able to avoid dealing with debts with other people because it's a little annoying. And now I already have my own perception that you don't have to help everyone, sometimes you need to have the courage to avoid other people's problems.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 08:27:40 AM

-snip-

But sometimes even the people you help don't respect you and they even leave you - I've been in that position and it's pretty sad. Because of that experience, I am now picky about who I will lend my money to, even those closest to me. Sometimes I even lie by saying I don't have money to be able to avoid dealing with debts with other people because it's a little annoying. And now I already have my own perception that you don't have to help everyone, sometimes you need to have the courage to avoid other people's problems.
It's true that sometimes we need to take care of ourselves,
besides that many people who borrow money do not have the awareness to return it before being billed,
stuff like that is really annoying and that's why it's important to start limiting when it comes to lending money.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 08:40:06 AM

I have seen people who are really in need of mone.’But they are hesitent to borrow money. On the other hand there are some people who are habitual and they damage people financially.
They don't damage people but they damage their ownselves because of the habit of borrowing money. They think it's cool and easy for the lenders if they have the habit of it but when it's come to paying, they don't make it as a habit.

Not a problem when you're a borrower and you only do that sometimes and you're always paying on time. If there's a personal lender, you won't damage yourself on them.

But if you do this to the banks and other private lenders, you're the ones that's damaging yourself and you think that it's okay to flee and default from the loan you've made.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 09:31:22 AM

They don't damage people but they damage their ownselves because of the habit of borrowing money. They think it's cool and easy for the lenders if they have the habit of it but when it's come to paying, they don't make it as a habit.

Not a problem when you're a borrower and you only do that sometimes and you're always paying on time. If there's a personal lender, you won't damage yourself on them.

But if you do this to the banks and other private lenders, you're the ones that's damaging yourself and you think that it's okay to flee and default from the loan you've made.
Some people made borrowing a habit but not responsible when it's already due to pay. Worst they're ignoring the lender as if it's nothing. Borrowing money can also ruin a relationship between the borrower and lender. I experienced this many times (most of them are relatives and close friends). At first you feel pity so you would like to help since they're promising to pay. But after they spend the money and after months of waiting, they just ignored you like they owe you nothing.

Well, it's fine to ask for loan but be a responsible borrower who knows the responsibility and won't run from it. In addition, do it if only necessary and not as habit for your wants.

CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 799

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 09:53:18 AM
Merited by superman184 (1)

Actually borrowing money is fine for anything, but it all depends on yourself because the only person who can guarantee your ability to pay off debt is yourself. I agree with you, borrowing for business purposes is okay because we can afford to return the risk. In contrast to borrowing money to invest in Bitcoin, it is very risky, of course, apart from what you said, it does not guarantee what Bitcoin will be like in the future. The fluctuating bitcoin price will also be a problem in itself because we don't determine when we will get a profit, while we have to repay the loan with a grace period.
I also agree that if the loan is taken based on the desire to do business because it has the good intention to make the basic capital grow which of course has the possibility to pay it on time. But sometimes there are also people who make the wrong decisions in life when they take loans that they don't use for business, this certainly won't make a person develop in their life. Because he could not think of running a business with the existing capital.

This problem is very common, borrowing money to invest instead of after getting a profit from the investment he will return the loan. but when the grace period arrived he had not made a profit so he was unable to pay his debts. This is what is called being reckless, there is no job but borrowing money for investment.
Being too reckless will also destroy the life of someone who basically still wants to grow but instead falls without him knowing it. This means that he who takes a loan for investment has completely forgotten about the risks that might occur so that such a person is too reckless to make a decision like that without thinking that his decision was a very wrong thing. So people like this need to be given understanding so that they can place loans in a better place, not in places where the benefits are still uncertain.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
348Judah

Activity: 714
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 10:24:20 AM

Once you ever engage into borrowing money that leads to your regrettable moment and learn your lesson the hard way after you have been disgraced and embarrassed from the loan shark, people don't have that enough patient to wair for their appropriate time to make things done in life, they also don't look into their current position and situation if they can afford a pay back to the loan they lend, it's not good as well for someone that does not have a steady flow of imcome to emback on taking loan.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pamadar
Legendary

Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 03:52:47 PM

Once you ever engage into borrowing money that leads to your regrettable moment and learn your lesson the hard way after you have been disgraced and embarrassed from the loan shark, people don't have that enough patient to wair for their appropriate time to make things done in life, they also don't look into their current position and situation if they can afford a pay back to the loan they lend, it's not good as well for someone that does not have a steady flow of imcome to emback on taking loan.

Some things that needed to consider before engaging or taking a loan,

There are obligations that you needed to settle unless you will use the money to start up a business or you will going to invest it
which you can potentially earn, but if you will going to use it in a personal satisfaction, time will come that you will regret, most
of the time if you are unstable then the problem will be huge and embarrassment is very possible to happen when the loaning people
starts to humiliate you.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 04:20:27 PM

Borrowing isn't inherently bad if done responsibly and with a clear repayment plan. There are situations where borrowing becomes a necessary and temporary solution to specific needs or crises. When borrowing is approached as a temporary measure and used in moderation, it can help you close a financial gap or overcome unexpected costs. Small, short-term loans, like the ones you mentioned, can be useful for dealing with urgent needs when there are no alternatives. But you must be aware of your financial situation and not rely on borrowing as a long-term strategy to manage expenses or maintain a certain lifestyle. Being constantly dependent on borrowing without a clear repayment plan can lead to a vicious cycle of debt and financial stress.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 04:40:49 PM

When you're short on cash, it can be difficult to quit borrowing money.

Everyone has been there. We're short on cash and in a lot of debt, but a cover loan to get out of the red and even improve our readiness is the light at the end of the tunnel.

Blissful days? Sadly, no. It all comes down to the straightforward, yet frequently misunderstood, formula that says borrowing more money equals more debt. It is more difficult to return to black the more debt you accumulate.

The majority of us live beyond our means, which is one of the primary causes of our ever-increasing habit of borrowing money. Simply put, incomings are outpacing outgoings. It's also getting worse.

More than at any time in the past two decades, millions of Americans are spending more than they earn. Spending on credit cards, the most common type of personal debt, is estimated to be rising at a rate faster than at any other time in American history.

Borrowing is a matter of choice, that's why as you say when you are short on budget or expenses it is really difficult to get out of debt even though the interest will be high, others still agree because they have no choice.

So it's not surprising that there are also many lenders or lending owners who are actually getting rich. But even so, if there is a chance to get out of debt, please don't go into debt again because we know the hardships of the debtor, or if you do get into debt, don't run away or run away.

There's a saying, a mistake will never be corrected by committing another mistake.

Just like borrowing money, if the reason why you borrowed money is just to pay another debt of yours then that cycle will never be finished as you will always find yourself in the very same position in time when the debt is already nearing its due and where all interests are needed to be paid. Actually, having a debt is an unwanted option in the first place but sometimes we are in the edge where borrowing is the only option left to solve the problem.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jossiel

Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 12:18:33 AM

Some people made borrowing a habit but not responsible when it's already due to pay. Worst they're ignoring the lender as if it's nothing. Borrowing money can also ruin a relationship between the borrower and lender. I experienced this many times (most of them are relatives and close friends). At first you feel pity so you would like to help since they're promising to pay. But after they spend the money and after months of waiting, they just ignored you like they owe you nothing.

Well, it's fine to ask for loan but be a responsible borrower who knows the responsibility and won't run from it. In addition, do it if only necessary and not as habit for your wants.
Those people have no courtesy and respect to the lenders. When they are in need, the lenders have given them the money they're asking but in return, they intentionally want to default.

Actually, if this happens in the circle of your family and relatives. Then, it's a good riddance as you get rid of those people so that they won't come near again you asking for some money.

And they'll be the one that's ashame of asking that from you again if they didn't pay you their obligation for the loan.

Pamadar
Legendary

Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 05:49:39 PM

Those people have no courtesy and respect to the lenders. When they are in need, the lenders have given them the money they're asking but in return, they intentionally want to default.

Actually, if this happens in the circle of your family and relatives. Then, it's a good riddance as you get rid of those people so that they won't come near again you asking for some money.

And they'll be the one that's ashame of asking that from you again if they didn't pay you their obligation for the loan.

Yeah right, there's an instance that you have no choice but to lend them money but if by chance they will not pay you back.

You have to let it go as they can't look into your eyes and ask for more since you already give them
and you are not willing to let them to barrow again.

It's really hard, especially if the person is close to you and the trust that you give them will be broken
that feeling between you will be damaged, and it's hard to recover that same trust again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: