Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:05:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10k investment  (Read 2831 times)
Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 80

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 11:50:43 AM

You can choose Bitcoin as the most secure and profitable investment for the time being. As an altcoin you can take ethereum or bnb, but for me i support bitcoin as the best and logical advice. Long-term holdings in Bitcoins will certainly yield benefits.
Yes I also think Bitcoin is a safe and reliable investment. I myself invested in Bitcoin and held it. Bitcoin has broken its past records, the price of Bitcoin has risen very sharply since the past months. Many may not want to invest in Bitcoin in this market, but I think at the current price of Bitcoin many people need to back out of their decision to withdraw their Bitcoin because the next bull run after the upcoming Bitcoin halving could reach $100k. The price of Ethereum and BNB have increased significantly with Bitcoin's rise, but both coins are far from their past ATH. I hope Investing in both coins at present will yield good results in the future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bd officer

Activity: 364
Merit: 218

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 04:11:02 PM

Hi,

I’m looking to invest 10k, I’m trying to decide if to go with XRP or ADA.
You wanted to invest $10k dollars, $10k was a good amount to invest. Don't know which coin you invested in. When you decided to invest, the price of Bitcoin was very low. If you had invested in Bitcoin you would have seen double the profit now. Hopefully Bitcoin will be $100-150k in 2025, you could have made a lot of profit. You invested in Maybe Altcoin, are you still holding your investment?

Nothingtodo

Activity: 518
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 08:54:49 AM

Hi,

You wanted to invest $10k dollars, $10k was a good amount to invest. Don't know which coin you invested in. When you decided to invest, the price of Bitcoin was very low. If you had invested in Bitcoin you would have seen double the profit now. Hopefully Bitcoin will be $100-150k in 2025, you could have made a lot of profit. You invested in Maybe Altcoin, are you still holding your investment?
Before investing ten thousand dollars, you must plan well and then invest. Ten thousand dollar investment should not be invested on any one coin but investing on multiple good coins would definitely be profitable and risk free. However, a $10,000 investment portfolio must include Bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 02:04:50 PM

Ten thousand dollar investment should not be invested on any one coin but investing on multiple good coins would definitely be profitable and risk free. However, a $10,000 investment portfolio must include Bitcoin.
While I agree in the latter but disagrees with the former. Because there is a good option by investing only in one coin and that's with BTC.
People still sees it as something not reliable nowadays because they're seeing the hype with meme coins. Once the market goes into bull run, sure a lot of these meme coins will definitely going to crash.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jasonjm

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 03:50:37 PM

Ten thousand dollar investment should not be invested on any one coin but investing on multiple good coins would definitely be profitable and risk free. However, a $10,000 investment portfolio must include Bitcoin.
While I agree in the latter but disagrees with the former. Because there is a good option by investing only in one coin and that's with BTC.
People still sees it as something not reliable nowadays because they're seeing the hype with meme coins. Once the market goes into bull run, sure a lot of these meme coins will definitely going to crash.

Surely, Bitcoin is a good investment option for the long term, but if the person is looking to invest for a shorter period, I think he should try his luck in altcoins. There are certain risks associated with altcoins, but the risk is worth it when you look at the ROI. Altcoins such as ETH, SOL, XRP, MATIC, etc., are good potential coins. As far as meme coins are concerned, they are very risky, but the profit margin is also exceptional in meme coins. Take the example of PEPE, if you had invested a mere $500 a month ago, you could have made over $5k in a month. If you are getting this much profit on your investment, then I think it is worth the shot.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 06:39:25 PM

Surely, Bitcoin is a good investment option for the long term, but if the person is looking to invest for a shorter period, I think he should try his luck in altcoins. There are certain risks associated with altcoins, but the risk is worth it when you look at the ROI. Altcoins such as ETH, SOL, XRP, MATIC, etc., are good potential coins. As far as meme coins are concerned, they are very risky, but the profit margin is also exceptional in meme coins. Take the example of PEPE, if you had invested a mere $500 a month ago, you could have made over $5k in a month. If you are getting this much profit on your investment, then I think it is worth the shot.
That's a big amount, the risk is high so as the potential rewards. Those that knows how to touch that money can surely do what you're saying.
Me as a safer type of investor, I'll put some of it with those that you've mentioned but will still include a bigger part for Bitcoin.
Yes, there are a lot of potential altcoins but you have to DYOR.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 07:26:34 PM

op just mentioned he can hold for 1-3 years with really no time limit. I think with bitcoin that is more worth it.
With altcoins you are going to have to monitor it closely. Yes, the profit is good when it’s doing well
but once it goes down there is no guarantee that it’s going to ever come up again. And that is the risk it’s
quite scary to think of. As compared to bitcoin where if you had invested some of your money last year summer
you would have made more than $5k by now and only in just a year. And the only thing you have to
worry about is when should you sell your coins and take your profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 08:02:40 AM

Before investing ten thousand dollars, you must plan well and then invest. Ten thousand dollar investment should not be invested on any one coin but investing on multiple good coins would definitely be profitable and risk free. However, a $10,000 investment portfolio must include Bitcoin.

That's right, if necessary, add another portion of 60% to BTC, the rest goes to others. If you have bought and entered the market and see a correction like now, don't panic and be afraid that the asset estimate will fall and potential profits will be lost, but what you should do is just relax and not worry any more.

why is that because most crypto traders are not disciplined with the initial plan, and they often want to get as much profit as possible, so they ignore price movements.
Dunamisx

Activity: 840
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 09:48:02 AM

In making an investment on any digital currency, we should start with our affordability, what is our financial capacity and target, which currency are we considering and how long are we going to go into making an investment on such, have we taken time in understanding the risk involved and we can afford to still go for such, all these are the expected analysis in which we must be able to take and see that every terms is meant before we start an investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 11:30:05 AM

That's right, if necessary, add another portion of 60% to BTC, the rest goes to others. If you have bought and entered the market and see a correction like now, don't panic and be afraid that the asset estimate will fall and potential profits will be lost, but what you should do is just relax and not worry any more.
i have steady fund waiting for this big correction so yeah I know that there will be more chances of buying while its dumping.
I also have sold some of my Bitcoin when the ATH is on so this means I am ready for this possible bear market.

why is that because most crypto traders are not disciplined with the initial plan, and they often want to get as much profit as possible, so they ignore price movements.
there are different target of each trader so let them have their way and do yours.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Obim34

Activity: 224
Merit: 200

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 11:58:49 AM

That's a big amount, the risk is high so as the potential rewards. Those that knows how to touch that money can surely do what you're saying.
Me as a safer type of investor, I'll put some of it with those that you've mentioned but will still include a bigger part for Bitcoin.
Top Altcoins are not basically the best giver of ROI cause they are mostly correlated with Bitcoin, only if Bitcoin pumps massively only then can we see them increase in value. Not undermining, first investment should go into Bitcoin, seconded by any of this top Altcoins (as long Bitcoin Increases it does the same to them, profiting from both sides) then before risking on any of the memecoins, it's a must to make good analysis and invest the right portion of funds, this is where understanding the essence of diversification comes into place.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 03:38:41 PM

if it is in the long term, then bitcoin is indeed very suitable in a larger percentage, moreover the potential for price increases is currently still quite large. If it was money that I had, and currently chose to invest long term, then I would probably choose Bitcoin, Ethereum, and BNB. Maybe the percentages are Bitcoin 50%, Ethereum 25%, and BNB 25%.
However, if I were to choose a short-term investment, I would probably choose a popular, cheap altcoin so that the price increase could be higher, and I might be able to make large profits in a short time, but with higher risk.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 11:59:32 AM

Top Altcoins are not basically the best giver of ROI cause they are mostly correlated with Bitcoin, only if Bitcoin pumps massively only then can we see them increase in value. Not undermining, first investment should go into Bitcoin, seconded by any of this top Altcoins (as long Bitcoin Increases it does the same to them, profiting from both sides) then before risking on any of the memecoins, it's a must to make good analysis and invest the right portion of funds, this is where understanding the essence of diversification comes into place.

They might not be the best one to get maximum ROI but they are the safest. If someone has millions of dollars a 5X return will not be that bad after all. Low cap coin can give higher ROI but they can give higher lose too. So for someone who has only 1M dollars can will try to minimize the risk as much as possible. Why risking the money with uncertainty.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Hallroom

Activity: 630
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 08:16:42 AM

@Op If you want to invest 10k dollars, you can definitely invest in all other Altcoins along with Bitcoin. But you can invest in other coins including Bitcoin, Ethereum coin, BNB coin, Solana coin, Dogecoin etc. Investing in bitcoins will definitely reap your benefits because bitcoin prices tend to rise when they go down.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 577

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 08:07:21 PM

From what I saw just now about Ada and other rop cryptocurrency analysis of 2021 and 2024, I wouldn't allow or recommend Ada fo you to invest. From 2023 to 2024, you would lost from your investment because from a comment I made just now Ada coin drastically came down to $0.17 from $3.71 and your investment plan is too short for the XRP and that of the Ada investment. So you have to invest for like 4-8 years of plan so that when it goes down it would not affect you because you plan is for long term and not short term.

10k investment in the cryptocurrency is good for bitcoin and you can make profit well from it in the 1-3 years investment plan you have

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 80

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 04:19:48 AM

@Op If you want to invest 10k dollars, you can definitely invest in all other Altcoins along with Bitcoin. But you can invest in other coins including Bitcoin, Ethereum coin, BNB coin, Solana coin, Dogecoin etc. Investing in bitcoins will definitely reap your benefits because bitcoin prices tend to rise when they go down.
While investing is always a personal decision, $10k would be the best place to invest in Bitcoin. Investing in top altcoins can also be a good decision if you don't mind investing in bitcoins in the current market due to the high price of bitcoins. Investing in Ethereum, BNB, Solana coins and waiting till bull season will give good profit. The Solana coin in particular has performed better than I expected so far. But I don't think it is a right decision to invest in Dodge Coins and hold them as they are always created by hype and you can lose your money at any moment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Volimack

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 07:15:22 AM

Hi,

In terms of holding I can do it for 1-3 years no real time limit. Not sure what returns I might get short term vs long term. ADA for example i might get 3 to 4 x return, however with XRP that might be a lot more should they win the court case.

My slight worry is what happens if XRP lose.

P
If you have $10000 to invest then why are you trying to invest in all these coins. If you invest your 10000 dollars in places like ethereum, bitcoin you will get 2x to 3x not more return. If I had $10k I would invest straight into Ethereum and Bitcoin without a second thought. Because I will take less risk and earn more profit.
Agreed 10k is a big amount so bitcoin and ethereum are the right currencies to invest in other currencies are more risky. It is better to choose the right currency without taking risks. Bitcoin and Ethereum are successful investments for every investor to get more profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 09:53:11 AM

Hi,

In terms of holding I can do it for 1-3 years no real time limit. Not sure what returns I might get short term vs long term. ADA for example i might get 3 to 4 x return, however with XRP that might be a lot more should they win the court case.

P
If you have $10000 to invest then why are you trying to invest in all these coins. If you invest your 10000 dollars in places like ethereum, bitcoin you will get 2x to 3x not more return. If I had $10k I would invest straight into Ethereum and Bitcoin without a second thought. Because I will take less risk and earn more profit.
Agreed 10k is a big amount so bitcoin and ethereum are the right currencies to invest in other currencies are more risky. It is better to choose the right currency without taking risks. Bitcoin and Ethereum are successful investments for every investor to get more profit.
That's right, that the beginning of April there will be an increasing pump including altcoins, it has been felt from today among them if ethreum l2 is so exciting my mind, one of the bases. If $10,000 last year was bought maybe it's time for a good harvest. All coins are good as long as they are listed on the favorite CEX, not a benchmark for safety of storing but as far as I know if it is on the cex, dev is less likely to revoke liquidity. If you keep it long enough like XRP and cardano it is not wrong, but the true investment is the multiple in the interest of each coin, even like meme coins there are some that have been listed on the cex. If today you have harvested / have additional capital with the same budget, you can allocate 10/30% of your capital for coins that you think are good for long-term storage because they are stable, the rest are many layer 1 altcoins that fluctuate and tend to rise optimistically. Because altcoins are also necessary for the portfolio.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 04:45:58 AM

Hi,

P
You have chosen 2 shitcoins , if you happen to purchase ethereum instead of those coins that time ? look how much are you gaining now? that is the advantage  of having invested in realistic currency than those who are you choose .
but tha t is your money and I hope that you already understand market now specially when there is upcoming halving.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Albarq

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 11:52:10 AM

don't risk your money in one coin with the amount of 10k, it's not a small amount to invest long term in bitcoin which guarantees its value will increase but the decision must be the right long term strategy so consider it before you decide to increase your chances of avoiding risk I think bitcoin eth will bring big advantage because this is the safest coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: