Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I impregnated a girl! What do I do?  (Read 256 times)
Greggry (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 03:44:08 PM

Please your advice is needed, I impregnated a girl who was suppose to be a pastors daughter and am afraid to open up, she equally do not want anybody to know about it as that will tarnish her image and family reputation. I have vow not involved in abortion and she is also scared of it. Now the father wants her to succeed him in the ministry like she also have to answer the call of saving souls from going to hell fire!

She wants me to go the father and tell him that I want to be a pastors when am not, and I don't know it, I can't even fake it. Though her reason be that when I became a pastors within few weeks she can quickly tell the father she has fall for me  for marriage but the big issues is that she is not up to the age? This matter is difficult and confusing! What do I do? If you're in my shoes
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 01:04:06 AM
Merited by PowerGlove (1)

the big issues is that she is not up to the age
What. Please tell me that's a translation error and that you did not just confess to having sex with a minor on a public forum. Because if it's the latter... yeah, that is a big issue, come to mention it. Jesus Harold Christ. Undecided

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
reizella28

Activity: 73
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 04:40:17 AM

Do some action since it's your responsibility to face your consequences, you know the risk of what you've been doing still you done it. If I were you instead complaining what happened I will find some ways to help the situation. Also you said she's not up the age? Brother seems like you've done something with a minor better take the responsibility and ask for forgiveness.
PowerGlove
hacker

Activity: 510
Merit: 4005

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 04:45:28 AM

What. Please tell me that's a translation error and that you did not just confess to having sex with a minor on a public forum. Because if it's the latter... yeah, that is a big issue, come to mention it. Jesus Harold Christ. Undecided
While I completely agree with you (and then some): I always thought foxes (even pups) knew better than to waste their time trying to make sense of human activity. Better to ignore most humans (or bite their tender bits), and instead spend your energy doing good foxy things. Didn't your fox family teach you that?
humanvelocity

Activity: 185
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 10:29:57 AM

Take responsibility for your actions. It’s her body and her choice if she wants to keep it or not but all you gotta do is support and be there for her regardless of what she decides. Also WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT THE AGE??  Huh
Erumo

Activity: 552
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 10:33:43 AM

Congratz father/criminal/murderer !

(select your status yourself Greggry )

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 11:07:08 AM

Use condom next time. Swallowing is also an option. Lol. If you love her, marry her when she becomes of legal age, obviously if she can get pregnant she is of natural age for marriage! If you don't wanna do that, then you will have to pay her dowry and child support, otherwise you will see not a good day in your life.

🖤😏
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 05:49:48 PM

Please your advice is needed, I impregnated a girl who was suppose to be a pastors daughter and am afraid to open up, she equally do not want anybody to know about it as that will tarnish her image and family reputation. I have vow not involved in abortion and she is also scared of it. Now the father wants her to succeed him in the ministry like she also have to answer the call of saving souls from going to hell fire!

She wants me to go the father and tell him that I want to be a pastors when am not, and I don't know it, I can't even fake it. Though her reason be that when I became a pastors within few weeks she can quickly tell the father she has fall for me  for marriage but the big issues is that she is not up to the age? This matter is difficult and confusing! What do I do? If you're in my shoes
Be a man and take responsibility on what you done.
Just a quick question are you both not on the legal age or is she the only one?
I am assuming that the age gap isn't that big, just grow up and confess to her family and take responsibility.
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 09:21:00 PM

OP, I hope you just made this up because if it's true then you really have a serious issue bro... Just accept your faith in this, I still can't believe you got an underage pregnant, hmmm, just take responsibility for your actions and never blame anyone not even the devil.
Congrats to you and always stand by her no matter what.
Say no to abortion sir Greggry.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6620

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 06:16:30 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2023, 12:28:42 PM by GazetaBitcoin

the big issues is that she is not up to the age
What.

While I am not surprised anymore to see our Supreme Leader present in all corners of this forum, the materials of Off-topic board still baffle me. Such as:

I impregnated a girl! What do I do?
Not gay but attracted to women with penis
  • What is your bad habit in everyday?

Just for the sake of the discussion: OP, what do you intend? Marry the jail bait and become a good pastor?

This reminds me of a very special church:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Black susano

Activity: 93
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 08:38:28 AM

OP that is why it is always good to use condoms when having sex you just need to man up and get ready to work hard as a man
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 239

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 02:06:42 PM

I think that it is a crime for an adult to have sex with a minor. The best thing to do is to summon courage and face the consequence of your action. Meet with the father, hopefully he is a reasonable man, ask for forgiveness and tell him your plans for his daughter. Since you don't support abortion.

james_smith77

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 12:53:49 PM

If you have impregnated a girl, it's important to take responsibility for your actions and handle the situation maturely and respectfully. Here are some steps you can take:

Have a conversation with the girl: Talk to her about the pregnancy, how she is feeling, and what her plans are. It's important to listen to her and take her feelings and wishes into consideration.

Discuss your options: You and the girl should discuss your options for the pregnancy, which may include keeping the baby, adoption, or termination. It's important to make a decision that is right for both of you.

Support the girl: Pregnancy can be a difficult and emotional time, so it's important to support the girl in any way you can. This may include attending doctor's appointments with her, helping her with household chores, or just being there to listen and offer emotional support.

Take responsibility: If you and the girl decide to keep the baby, it's important to take responsibility for your role as a parent. This means being involved in the child's life, providing emotional and financial support, and being a positive role model.

Remember, having a baby is a big responsibility, but it can also be a joyous and rewarding experience. By taking responsibility for your actions and working together with the girl, you can create a positive outcome for everyone involved.
monedauno

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 11:03:06 AM

You need to keep the advice of the father so that she's aware of the truth about abortion, but not to worry. Do not rush to answer the call of saving soul when the father have to answer it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: