Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICP - Good investment?  (Read 274 times)
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 252
Merit: 20

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 04:18:18 PM

I think that investing in the world of money market is free and if you choose ICP as an example I think it is a promising project, but it is important to consider the risks before investing especially the current price decline often makes us dizzy and must be taken into account. I don't think anyone can predict the future yet, but if you see a potential 20x return that would be very interesting. So, my advice is to do further research, including understanding technology, adoption, and the community for the project you want to invest in, don't let it end in vain.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 595
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 08:58:36 AM

I am going to DCA until I have 50 and just hold till next bull run - will be happy if it does a 10x from current price and if it does will put all profits into Bitcoin.
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2023, 10:40:32 AM

Expecting $5 to become $400 in the near future is impossible. That's almost impossible to happen. Right now I think $10-$50 is better make sense. Currently I no longer invest in $ICP but I used to be a $ICP investor and I made a lot of profit there. But to be honest for now I choose not to invest in ICP.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 11:18:38 AM

Expecting $5 to become $400 in the near future is impossible. That's almost impossible to happen. Right now I think $10-$50 is better make sense. Currently I no longer invest in $ICP but I used to be a $ICP investor and I made a lot of profit there. But to be honest for now I choose not to invest in ICP.

I agree it is a long shot but is possible - $400 price would give it a $170billion market cap which will be a pretty average market cap in the 2028/29 bull run.

As I have already said though i will be happy with $50 price next bull run which would give me a 10x return.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 01:43:54 PM

looking at an all-time 90% decline that would mean a 10k% increase of £5.
I think almost every coin has not far from the negative effect of bear season. Even other good coins are down by whooping 80 to 90% from ATH. But thats due to heavily dumped market and profit takers last bull run. Im not gonna say it wouldnt hit their prime ATH, but definitely can come close when bull run season arrived again. We dont know how big the next bull run. If bitcoin reaches 100k expect these alts to go higher on their ATH.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 04:26:28 AM

I used to think that they overvalued themselves, so it was hard to get close to it, but now that the market is at a different stage the hype about ICP is over and I believe this is new. is the price that can be expected with the long-term.
Although I don't invest with this altcoin myself, it does have a lot of potential in terms of the issues and solutions it addresses in the market. It really wouldn't be too surprising if the next bull cycle of the market regained its footing.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 11:29:25 PM

I think ICP is no longer a good investment because there have been a lot of drama and issues related to this coin anyway. From the sell-off to the developers of this coin being superficial with their product. Although it may have been a coin with good technology at the time of its launch, compared to the present, there are many coins that have developed strongly and have much more potential. As for whether the price will return, the possibility is still there but will not increase significantly compared to when it first launched. Because anyway, it's old and doesn't get much attention from the community.

Ngemmeng

Activity: 1092
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 11:44:01 PM

when compared to the percentage decrease in the price of bitcoin the price decrease that occurs in ICP is unnatural, just imagine that ICP has already lost more than 95% in price from ATH. and even to get back to ATH ICP has to go up about 100x from its current price. short term investment may not be a problem but for long term investment I do not recommend it.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 11:29:00 AM

ICP reached an all time high of almost £450 in May 2021 but is currently trading at £5.

I understand we are in a bear market but this is a massive drop and wondering if it is worth an investment.

I am not sure if it will get back anywhere near its all time high again but if it was to only get back to £100 that is a 20x from current price.

Is anyone invested or know anything about ICP and if its worth it?
in 2021 ICP really went crazy reaching $400 more and in that same year ICP experienced a dump until in 2023 the ICP price was only $4,
of course this is very good for investment if you don't have ICP yet, because there is a possibility that you can still recover at least $100 up to $200 in bullish later.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 11:52:28 AM

ICP reached an all time high of almost £450 in May 2021 but is currently trading at £5.

I understand we are in a bear market but this is a massive drop and wondering if it is worth an investment.

I am not sure if it will get back anywhere near its all time high again but if it was to only get back to £100 that is a 20x from current price.

in 2021 ICP really went crazy reaching $400 more and in that same year ICP experienced a dump until in 2023 the ICP price was only $4,
of course this is very good for investment if you don't have ICP yet, because there is a possibility that you can still recover at least $100 up to $200 in bullish later.

I am currently working my way to 100 ICP.

I feel that is a good number to hold until the bull run , would be very happy if it goes back to $100 again that would give me a 20x.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1414
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 05:50:25 PM

More precisely, Impossible. I believe that ICP is a good token but the price of 450 Euros is a very high value for a token with a supply of over 400,000,000 ICP. My prediction is that ICP will hit $20 - $30 if they continue to do development for their projects.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 09:45:26 AM

More precisely, Impossible. I believe that ICP is a good token but the price of 450 Euros is a very high value for a token with a supply of over 400,000,000 ICP. My prediction is that ICP will hit $20 - $30 if they continue to do development for their projects.

Why so bearish with that prediction that is only a 4-6x on current price? We are in a bear market still I am expecting at least 10x from current price next bull run.
FahriZah

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 04:13:31 PM

ICP is my best choice coin and about 2 year ago i do trading in ICP when 1 ICP price probably $30 - $35 like this when very difficult to buying ICP and now icp is reasonable price and good to buy current price ICP $4.70 and all time high showing CMC $750 and still now ranking 28th position in CMC all over very good for investment now on ICP.

robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 05:09:10 PM

Look at the severe drop in ICP price; this is really bad as its percentage drop is so high compared to other altcoin coins in the top market cap. So while I am hoping it will be able to return to the old ATH level, I think it is unlikely because, anyway, this project really doesn't have much momentum and there are too few people interested in the technology  brings at the present time. So if you are looking for short-term investment, this may seem fine, but for long-term investment with ICP, I think it is really not.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 06:30:30 PM

ICP did a pretty huge airdrop back in 2017 or 2018 or so and i think it was back then in may 2021 when those coins became available to everyone that participated. If i remember correctly, then only a small percentage of the airdrop was released at first and the whole rest was vested. That is the reason why the price was so extremely high back in 2021. We were still in the bull market and then this big project with it's massive funding finally became available but only in a very limited amount. With all the subsequent releases of tokens the price went down more and more.
I also don't think that we will see 450$ per ICP again anytime soon.
|MINER|

Activity: 1106
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 07:06:56 PM

If we see, there is a hype in the price of most of the coins when they are listed on Binance. I think it is almost the same in the case of ICP (Internet Computer). The period you are talking about in 2021 was the early part of it being listed on Binance and that was during the bull run. The current situation of this project does not seem to bring any success in the future. Currently it appears to be below five dollars. Although it is listed in many reputed exchanges and the trading volume is quite good, still I would say it is not a good idea to invest in it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 08:31:53 AM

Look at the severe drop in ICP price; this is really bad as its percentage drop is so high compared to other altcoin coins in the top market cap. So while I am hoping it will be able to return to the old ATH level, I think it is unlikely because, anyway, this project really doesn't have much momentum and there are too few people interested in the technology  brings at the present time. So if you are looking for short-term investment, this may seem fine, but for long-term investment with ICP, I think it is really not.

I do not need it to go anywhere near its all time high to see great returns.

My average price is $5 so I will be happy with it reaching $75-$100 which I think is doable once the bull run is back.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 02:30:41 PM

if you believe that the project is worth investing in then there is no harm in buying.
The importance of doing research before deciding to invest.
I'm sure you are quite adept at determining this.
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 02:37:58 PM

I am going to DCA until I have 50 and just hold till next bull run - will be happy if it does a 10x from current price and if it does will put all profits into Bitcoin.

Good opinion, if you can risk investment on any altcoins over a short period of time and realized some profits, it's also a wise decision to make moves to use those earnings to invest on bitcoin using DCA, as long as you're on the bitcoin investment network you're safe because it not like other cryptocurrencies that you begin to develop fear of missing out, it's also a more professional way of making profits by holding it you can afford doing such for some time.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 03:30:55 PM

A bit surprised that why this project can also be included in the metaverse category since ICP was focusing in the building something different compared with metaverse. The price is very stable and it's even stable compared with another coin in the market.

This one seems reliable enough to be used as long term hold. I guess that if ICP will able to slowly back again to the previous price before the dump.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄