Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I may sound really stupid right now, but it's what I noticed  (Read 830 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 10:21:11 PM

I am present in crypto space years ago and I have witnessed two bear market, and I couldn't take advantage of one because of the condition that I was into at the time, but I heard about every good and bad things about crypto.

But I am curious about something and I will like to ask you old Bitcoin OG on here .

Why is it that bad news always comes in a bear market and when we are in a bull market, all bad news about Bitcoin vanished? Are they doing this on purpose? It's always the bear market, after halving everything will disappear and some bans will be lifted, and so on...

Are we been played? Are these people toying with us, knowing that crypto will work but let's scare the hell out of them and take advantage of the fear? I can't come up with anything that makes more sense than this.
We do have different impressions when it comes to things on which it would really be just that normal that news would really be basing up on the current trend that we are into.It would really be just a normal

approach or things to happen that good news would really pop out on a bull market just to make things even more higher in terms of value not only on Bitcoin but in most coins in the market but of course it would really be just that selected basing up on the projects which are really that have the potential or does have the utility or use case but somewhat there are still some shit coins which
are really that been pumped despite of being shit.

If you do have this kind of belief in mind then it would be better that you should really go with the flow and less minding about those casual happenings basing up on the trend.
This is how this market would behave on which it would really be that normal on what would be the approach you would be applying. Go with the waves and play with
it because if you do counter up the trend, it would really be resulting into losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 07:25:27 AM

FUD is not always profitable for everyone. You may take the chance and buy back Bitcoin. But, most newbies fear the bear market. Some of them use exchanges to hold their coins and even use stop loss to avoid losing too much. No matter how many times others scream not to hold your coins in an exchange, people still do this and use stop loss so they don't lose too much. We know FUD may create a temporary bear market, and the Bitcoin market will pull back over time. Still, FUD affects the market. Moreover, it makes us lose money.
It is unprofitable in the selling stage because the price has decreased, but it is very profitable to buy because the price is slightly cheaper, is that the person who invests only always sees an opportunity to sell. Of course not, because some of us are also waiting for a downward moment to make purchases and most of the time when FUD starts to develop the price is corrected again and that's where the opportunities we can take advantage of. If people are only good at seeing opportunities to sell, how can their assets increase, because they have never learned to analyze declining conditions caused by a number of things.

Regarding this exchange it is important to consider so that something undesirable does not happen when the exchange is problematic, if they intend to minimize risks then they must avoid centralized exchange and should choose to store in a safe wallet. If the reason is because panic wants to decide on stop loss, so deciding to store assets in the exchange is a silly reason. Bitcoin is the best asset in the long run and why should it panic?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2023, 07:40:15 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Why is it that bad news always comes in a bear market and when we are in a bull market, all bad news about Bitcoin vanished? Are they doing this on purpose? It's always the bear market, after halving everything will disappear and some bans will be lifted, and so on...

Are we been played? Are these people toying with us, knowing that crypto will work but let's scare the hell out of them and take advantage of the fear? I can't come up with anything that makes more sense than this.

Bad news also happen during bull market but they are quickly eaten up because the people do not care about it when they believe that the market is in a bull. It is the same when good news comes out during the bear market but people are scared to buy during the period. A few people buying during bear season will hardly create any impact to change the direction just like a few people selling during a bull market will note make any impact also. Whenever this things happen we can not say that there are people toying with us in crypto. The market is a very big one and can not be easily toyed with.
FUCKBSVFUCK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 06:32:44 AM

You are right, there is no need to be scared of what you are doing. 

The problem is that we are not going to be able to get out of the bear market anytime soon. 

We are going to have to wait for the bull market to come and that is the time to buy and sell. 

So, in my opinion, we should be prepared for the worst and not be afraid of what we are doing.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 12:03:46 PM

I am present in crypto space years ago and I have witnessed two bear market, and I couldn't take advantage of one because of the condition that I was into at the time, but I heard about every good and bad things about crypto.

But I am curious about something and I will like to ask you old Bitcoin OG on here .

We do have different impressions when it comes to things on which it would really be just that normal that news would really be basing up on the current trend that we are into.It would really be just a normal

approach or things to happen that good news would really pop out on a bull market just to make things even more higher in terms of value not only on Bitcoin but in most coins in the market but of course it would really be just that selected basing up on the projects which are really that have the potential or does have the utility or use case but somewhat there are still some shit coins which
are really that been pumped despite of being shit.

If you do have this kind of belief in mind then it would be better that you should really go with the flow and less minding about those casual happenings basing up on the trend.
This is how this market would behave on which it would really be that normal on what would be the approach you would be applying. Go with the waves and play with
it because if you do counter up the trend, it would really be resulting into losses.
My strategy really depends on the market trends and market sentiment, the idea is simple: get a lot of positions when the market is bullish/market sentiment is good and sell once the market turns into bearish or the sentiment for the long term is bad. Do my strategy works? Yes I'm doing it for 5 years now and we all know that there is always market cycle so my strategy depends on the current trend of the market. Right now the market sentiment for short term is bad so we may see that the price may go down in these succeeding days and weeks so my current decision is to wait for the retracement and get a lot of positions because the sentiment for the long time frame is still bullish.

The mistakes of some bitcoin investor and traders is they think that there is just one strategy in order to make profit in buying and selling bitcoin without knowing that there is unlimited pattern and combination that they can do to make money. One of it is what I do is I'll just ride the trend, if the market is bearish then it is better if you will short and sell it once the chart shows signs of streght creating highers and higher lows but if the price is bullish do not ever fight the trend and you must ride it by doing long because the price will keep appreciating if you do that and your btc value will also increase.
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 947

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 12:23:29 PM

The mistakes of some bitcoin investor and traders is they think that there is just one strategy in order to make profit in buying and selling bitcoin without knowing that there is unlimited pattern and combination that they can do to make money. One of it is what I do is I'll just ride the trend, if the market is bearish then it is better if you will short and sell it once the chart shows signs of streght creating highers and higher lows but if the price is bullish do not ever fight the trend and you must ride it by doing long because the price will keep appreciating if you do that and your btc value will also increase.
You are now talking about trading, but this is not interesting for investors, or rather, they simply do not want to spend their time on it, they gain a position at some point and then simply wait for their goal, wait for the exit point to take profits.

Following the trend is a good strategy and you can make good profits if you spot a trend change correctly, but it is just one of many ingredients for successful trading.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 12:47:45 PM

You are now talking about trading, but this is not interesting for investors, or rather, they simply do not want to spend their time on it, they gain a position at some point and then simply wait for their goal, wait for the exit point to take profits.

Following the trend is a good strategy and you can make good profits if you spot a trend change correctly, but it is just one of many ingredients for successful trading.
Bitcoin will always be profitable in one way or another and it all comes down to convenience, expertise, and the need to do so. And most investors choose bitcoin for the long term because it is an ideal option and definitely profitable, including me who did, because most do not like it because of its volatility but for the long term bitcoin always gives a good return.
and trend
what happened to bitcoin was also one of their strategies to collect and store it for the long term and for bigger profits.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitzizzix

Merit: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 02:15:55 PM

Bitcoin will always be profitable in one way or another and it all comes down to convenience, expertise, and the need to do so. And most investors choose bitcoin for the long term because it is an ideal option and definitely profitable, including me who did, because most do not like it because of its volatility but for the long term bitcoin always gives a good return.
and trend
what happened to bitcoin was also one of their strategies to collect and store it for the long term and for bigger profits.
I'm not sure 'collecting and storing' Bitcoin is really a 'strategy' so much as it is just...buying and holding. But hey, if it works for you, more power to you.
Hey, it's just the best thing to do to avoid the negative news factor that makes us panic when we're in a bear market, and what strength that refers to. Because this method only requires patience and belief that the price will rise again according to the wishes or targets that have been set.
However, this method only applies to those who do not only rely on income in this industry, if they only rely on it. The stories will be different and require special skills, especially in analyzing the whole in order to be profitable.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 854
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 02:28:32 PM

You are right, there is no need to be scared of what you are doing. 

The problem is that we are not going to be able to get out of the bear market anytime soon. 

We are going to have to wait for the bull market to come and that is the time to buy and sell. 

So, in my opinion, we should be prepared for the worst and not be afraid of what we are doing.
So wrong mate, a bull market can never be a good time to buy unless the coin you want to buy just launched on the same day, a bullish market favors those who have bought some coins in a bear market, also there is not much worse left that we haven't seen before, the worst case scenario is Bitcoin going down to maybe 16,000$ again and that should be a good time to buy instead of panicking or fearing that something bad could still happen.

This is how people lose good opportunities in the market, the fear of seeing the market crumbling down right in front of them, bear markets are where the real money are made.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
John Abraham

Activity: 518
Merit: 547

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 05:06:01 PM

It is unprofitable in the selling stage because the price has decreased, but it is very profitable to buy because the price is slightly cheaper, is that the person who invests only always sees an opportunity to sell. Of course not, because some of us are also waiting for a downward moment to make purchases and most of the time when FUD starts to develop the price is corrected again and that's where the opportunities we can take advantage of. If people are only good at seeing opportunities to sell, how can their assets increase, because they have never learned to analyze declining conditions caused by a number of things.

This is where traders liquidate their money. Also, This is when traders make big money. It depends on your actions. If you are holding Bitcoin and the current market is lower than your buying price, Of course, you won't feel good. You can indeed buy more, so your average price gets slightly lower. That's how DCA works. But everyone doesn't do that, and everyone doesn't undersdoesn't understand the the market pattern. 10% or 15% changes in a single day which we have seen multiple times. Well, People like it when market moves up trend and their portfolio increase by 10-15%. But, it's hard for them to accept the lose. I won't say it's a lose until they sell it.

JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 05:13:50 PM

The cryptocurrency market can be influenced by a variety of factors, including news and sentiment. In a bear market, negative news or events can contribute to a decrease in price, while in a bull market, positive news or events can contribute to an increase in price. It's important to stay informed and make decisions based on your own research and analysis, rather than being swayed by hype or fear. As with any investment, it's important to manage risk and invest wisely in any market, whether bullish or bearish.
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 593

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 06:05:20 PM

The cryptocurrency market can be influenced by a variety of factors, including news and sentiment. In a bear market, negative news or events can contribute to a decrease in price, while in a bull market, positive news or events can contribute to an increase in price. It's important to stay informed and make decisions based on your own research and analysis, rather than being swayed by hype or fear. As with any investment, it's important to manage risk and invest wisely in any market, whether bullish or bearish.
well in general what you say is true and I think most people also understand this. Maybe some beginners don't understand the importance of analyzing market sentiment and market fundamentals. even though everything is like a price driving machine. because in fact humans are very easy to manipulate with news that affects the psychology of humans themselves. that's why the power of news in price movements in the market is really very strong. and what the OP wants to ask is about why bad news always appears more in a bearish market and vice versa about a bull market.

but I personally currently have the assumption that a bearish market also occurs because there is a lot of negative news. so that the more negative or fud news, that's when the market will be faster to enter into a bearish market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thevoyager23

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 06:37:03 PM

Is there a graph which shows BTC price with relation to news articles?
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 08:58:25 PM

The market has only one bearish market condition, one bullish, and then a market correction. But it does not mean that negative news only fall on bearish season, all the market conditions have its fair share of positive and negative news. But most likely, since everything in bearish market are going down, particularly the crypto prices, then you consider it a negative news. No, you were wrong in there. It’s actually a perfect start for newbies to enter the market to maximize buying on these cheap coins and hold them for years until they decide to sell when bullish market sets in.
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 10:01:42 PM

What I can say is that the crypto space experiences bad news more frequently during bear markets than during bull markets because of how long bear markets last compared to bull markets (bear markets last for a long time while bull runs last for a short time).

What I'm trying to imply is that bad news will be seen more readily and have a greater impact on the crypto market during the bear season than it does during the bull run, when bitcoin is going through a halving season.

The positive news of the halving season will outweigh the bad news, preventing it from spreading too quickly and interfering with the bull season more than when in the bear market that nothing special is happening order than bear season

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Ale88
Legendary

Merit: 2369

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 10:43:17 PM

Short answer: yes, absolutely yes.

Don't forget that there are very few bitcoins in this world and everybody wants them, and how do they want them? At the lowest price of course! It just can't be a coincidence that during bear markets there are bad news after bad news, many of those clearly made up. I've been in this world since 2016, every few months the market would go down because "China is banning bitcoin", they probably banned it 400 times if you listen to the news, and yet people every single time would fall for it and sell their bitcoins. If you believe in bitcoin just don't pay attention to all the FUD, sometimes it's true, the majority of times is not.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 11:27:35 PM

Is there a graph which shows BTC price with relation to news articles?
None but it's more of the reaction and action of the graph/chart that we've got for Bitcoin. It's like an understanding that when there's some bad news and the market moves negatively, that's how it goes and sums up that the movement is caused by the news that has been out recently.
This is just a conclusion that most of us sees that whenever a news it published and it has come from someone known in the community or even in the economy, traders, retail and institutional are reacting quickly because they capitalize to the news and the situation for them to take advantage of it.

karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 11:35:19 PM

Don't forget that there are very few bitcoins in this world and everybody wants them, and how do they want them? At the lowest price of course! It just can't be a coincidence that during bear markets there are bad news after bad news, many of those clearly made up. I've been in this world since 2016, every few months the market would go down because "China is banning bitcoin", they probably banned it 400 times if you listen to the news, and yet people every single time would fall for it and sell their bitcoins. If you believe in bitcoin just don't pay attention to all the FUD, sometimes it's true, the majority of times is not.
There is only limited supplies of bitcoin in this world that is also why people are giving those things high appreciation and value. I just can't believe that they'd actually ban all the miners all over China, and they need to find a way to work on their mining since it is not recognized by the government.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 06:54:59 AM

This is where traders liquidate their money. Also, This is when traders make big money. It depends on your actions. If you are holding Bitcoin and the current market is lower than your buying price, Of course, you won't feel good. You can indeed buy more, so your average price gets slightly lower. That's how DCA works.
When the bitcoin price is lower than the purchase price, we just have to wait for the next price increase. In my opinion, whether an investment is safe or not is not seen from the percentage value of the daily, monthly or yearly price increase, but we understand the investment as a whole and at certain moments we know how to make a profit and that is its function. It is these price fluctuations that make people see opportunities in bitcoin investing and should avoid the risk of panic-induced losses, because if they act correctly, I guarantee they will never lose money on bitcoin investments and I think you know that.

The purchase options using DCA may differ depending on how far people can take the appropriate funding approach. Let's say $ 50 for one week and if it's done regularly, you can calculate how many bitcoins they can collect each year. Analytical intelligence and knowing how to see opportunities are parts that need to be learned and experience will bring people to these abilities.

But everyone doesn't do that, and everyone doesn't undersdoesn't understand the the market pattern. 10% or 15% changes in a single day which we have seen multiple times. Well, People like it when market moves up trend and their portfolio increase by 10-15%. But, it's hard for them to accept the lose. I won't say it's a lose until they sell it.
If from the start we often hear that investment cannot be forced without knowledge, then from there we already understand what we must do before investing. There is no defeat in bitcoin investment, if they know the best way and know what to do when bitcoin experiences a severe correction.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 08:45:48 AM

Probably, that’s how the market works. If we can’t stay and take advantage of every bad news that will make the bitcoin price drops, then how are we supposed to accumulate bitcoin in the first place? Actually, bad news are not only happening during bearish market, it’s also visible when the market is bullish, but people don’t actually care about it as they are more concern on how to sell at profits when every coin in the market is increasing its value and price. And bullish market creates the best selling point, so negative news will never be entertained anyway.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀