Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It Won't Be Long.  (Read 372 times)
tread93

Activity: 1120
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 04:29:52 AM

Have you bought btc to HODL and wonder when it will rise to a point where your life will be changed financially?
Are you a newbie like me and everytime you log in to the group the best you do is to read and wonder when you'll understand the system and grow?
Have you made investments and it seems stagnant not knowing whether to pull out or hold on a little?
I want to tell you that it won't be long and you'll smile soon. just do the following
1. Be patient and keep learning (whether newbie or guru)
2. Be consistent and be willing to ask questions where confused
3. Always be optimistic and put in your best effort
4. Remove fear, buy when it's best for you and hold as if you don't care
5. Avoid listening and reading wrong informations from Bitcoin haters.

One of the things I have learnt on this platform is to learn, make research more than comment And i have learnt a lot and still learning and opened to learning
Be encouraged btc will make us smile...

These are all great points and traits of Bitcoiners to possess. All investments pose a risk. Its like fishing. You're never guaranteed to catch the fish, but what you are guaranteed is the experience of getting out on the water, casting you line out and making a real effort to catch that fish. In order to catch fish you have to put yourself in the position to catch that fish!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2023, 04:44:05 AM

These are all great points and traits of Bitcoiners to possess. All investments pose a risk. Its like fishing. You're never guaranteed to catch the fish, but what you are guaranteed is the experience of getting out on the water, casting you line out and making a real effort to catch that fish. In order to catch fish you have to put yourself in the position to catch that fish!!!

Yes, I think the best way to approach bitcoin investment is with patience, because despite the great profitability it has given since its inception, there have been many people who have lost money because they did the opposite of what they should have done: they bought high in a bull market, near the peak, and sold out of pessimism when the price fell and the bear market began.

The best thing to do is to take the long view. Buy as much as you can, and wait, better if it is two cycles or more. If you want to sell, take advantage when the price has beaten ATH to make partial sales, and when the price goes down and there are people saying that bitcoin is going to go below $1,000 or even 0, you can reload more.

Above all, patience.

YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 04:46:00 AM

Have you bought btc to HODL and wonder when it will rise to a point where your life will be changed financially?
Are you a newbie like me and everytime you log in to the group the best you do is to read and wonder when you'll understand the system and grow?
Have you made investments and it seems stagnant not knowing whether to pull out or hold on a little?
I want to tell you that it won't be long and you'll smile soon. just do the following

One of the things I have learnt on this platform is to learn, make research more than comment And i have learnt a lot and still learning and opened to learning

True, sometimes investing in Bitcoin many always wonder when its value will change one's financial situation significantly especially as a beginner, often feeling overwhelmed and unsure about the crypto market.

Yes, I agree with the advice the OP gave to stay positive and focus on decision making, rather than getting caught up in hype or negative comments from Bitcoin haters. Since the crypto market is inherently volatile and unpredictable it means that it is very important to remain patient and hold on to the investment for the long term, rather than selling frantically during periods of stagnation or decline  Wink Wink Wink.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
retreat

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2023, 05:17:26 AM

This fear is normal because after all someone expects that they are profitable instead of losing when investing in Bitcoin. Usually what I do to get rid of this fear is to distract myself from my investment and invest using money that I can afford to lose, usually I reduce my allowance and set it aside to invest in Bitcoin periodically. So even if the value of the asset decreases, it doesn't matter because it's money that I'm ready to lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 05:23:32 AM

Great, as a newbie, you can provide all the essentials needed for successful investing. But I don't think many people will do all of that in the short term. I mean, newbie needs time to learn, and to do these things is not easy. Because in theory, it sounds very simple, but when we fall into that situation, everything will be very different.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
landheer

Activity: 467
Merit: 61

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 06:44:30 AM

yes, in that case we should
have strong patience and don't forget that investment in btc must be enjoyed.

and in my opinion, don't make investment in btc a main job so make it a side job that way we will enjoy our investment even though there are times when btc prices drop and don't forget to use idle money to invest in btc and also we must be prepared if the money we invest in btc lost or loss.

so the most important thing in investing in btc in my opinion is to be prepared for risks.
Andrija Branislav

Activity: 229
Merit: 25

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 07:33:32 AM

This fear is normal because after all someone expects that they are profitable instead of losing when investing in Bitcoin. Usually what I do to get rid of this fear is to distract myself from my investment and invest using money that I can afford to lose, usually I reduce my allowance and set it aside to invest in Bitcoin periodically. So even if the value of the asset decreases, it doesn't matter because it's money that I'm ready to lose.

Yes, Investing in Bitcoins can be very stressful, but it is important to remember that fear is just another emotion, such as excitement or greed. One way to deal with this is to distract yourself with other things and only invest what you can afford to lose. That way, even if the price drops, you won't lose any sleep over it. It won't be long before you start to see the fruit of your investment, so my opinion on that is sit back, relax, and let the market do its thing.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 08:03:05 AM

Yes, Investing in Bitcoins can be very stressful, but it is important to remember that fear is just another emotion, such as excitement or greed. One way to deal with this is to distract yourself with other things and only invest what you can afford to lose. That way, even if the price drops, you won't lose any sleep over it. It won't be long before you start to see the fruit of your investment, so my opinion on that is sit back, relax, and let the market do its thing.

You will be stressed when investing in bitcoin because you are not ready or do not fully understand it. But once you understand everything from the benefits as well as the risks you face, you will never feel stressed again. Don't try to distract yourself with those things, it's better to face them and find a solution, then you will feel more confident with your investment.

Like me, when the bear market came, I was so excited and even wanted things to fall even more, bitcoin fell even more because I knew it was a time of opportunity, not a time of fear. Honestly, bitcoin spike makes me unhappy, I want bitcoin to drop to 10k or maybe lower that would make me happy because I can go shopping super cheap.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 08:16:00 AM

But what you mentioned is indeed very true for newcomers, but the process of experience makes us gradually forget all the knowledge we have learned and see things gradually in the direction of greed, selfishness, delusion.
What I have learned after many years in this environment is that I am really grateful for all the things that have been and are happening, I hope everyone will always be positive right from the start to make money to change their finances. individuals benefit themselves, their families, and others. Indeed the crypto market is a huge opportunity but also full of risks without the experience, wish everyone good luck when accompanying the market and always making efforts.

GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2023, 12:55:41 PM

Good points OP hope you will also not forget to be original because a lot of newbies have failed in the forum here because they tried to be faster than themselves and in return they ended up coping the work of others without giving credit to them which we all know as plagiarism. Your points are good and since you mentioned that newbies should keep learning which is important, strive to be a good forum user by taking out your time to visit the beginners and help board so you can read and learn from so many questions and contributions that has been provided there by other forum members and remember to always read and understand the contribution of any user here before you respond to them, good luck.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 01:07:38 PM

Consistency is the real deal and it is where the successful investors and the losers seperates off, those who people who keep making money on the market have the consistency about reading books that can help them to improve, keep evaluating their mental health, keep researching about latest news on their niches and also the focus that they give to what they do. Losers do not do that, they just simply study overnight and they think that they already knows anything and when they experience huge losses, they will ask theirselves if they did a wrong thing.

Market will eventaully rewards as if we did our part, so what is our part? It is by being consistent on learning new things about market. Once you made an investment on bitcoin or other assets, you are already a forever student in the market and you need to keep learning and growing to ride different opportunities. For me learning to be consistent is not easy work, iti takes time to be consistent and we can have it by developing good and healthy habits. Once we have consistency, it can help us to maximize our gains and see a lot of opportunities.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 01:12:16 PM

You will be stressed when investing in bitcoin because you are not ready or do not fully understand it. But once you understand everything from the benefits as well as the risks you face, you will never feel stressed again. Don't try to distract yourself with those things, it's better to face them and find a solution, then you will feel more confident with your investment.

Like me, when the bear market came, I was so excited and even wanted things to fall even more, bitcoin fell even more because I knew it was a time of opportunity, not a time of fear. Honestly, bitcoin spike makes me unhappy, I want bitcoin to drop to 10k or maybe lower that would make me happy because I can go shopping super cheap.
Adding up to what you just said, how about invest what you're willing to lose instead so that there ain't no stress going to happen. People tend to invest into something that they just know that they can earn from it, but they seemingly forgot on the what ifs.

About the bear market stuff, it's kinda funny that people see that as a threat instead of an advantage. I guess with that we can see the people who just didn't have the patience at all therefore panic selling.
It's the "Great Filter" all over again, lol. Cheesy

Distracting yourself away from the thought of losing your money is quite difficult if you would ask me. Just keep it that what you invest is what you afford to lose so that you won't have any extra steps or even visit therapy after a month.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 01:12:51 PM

Great, as a newbie, you can provide all the essentials needed for successful investing. But I don't think many people will do all of that in the short term. I mean, newbie needs time to learn, and to do these things is not easy. Because in theory, it sounds very simple, but when we fall into that situation, everything will be very different.
And a great beginner does both theory and practice, and does it in small ways first to be able to learn in depth about bitcoin investment, especially knowing the risks that will be faced.
because it's a self-help way that won't blame anyone for the drawbacks of learning from others, and what the OP mentioned is a good thing to do as long as doing everything consistently and hands-on experience will make you better.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 03:00:46 PM

Consistency is the real deal and it is where the successful investors and the losers seperates off, those who people who keep making money on the market have the consistency about reading books that can help them to improve, keep evaluating their mental health, keep researching about latest news on their niches and also the focus that they give to what they do. Losers do not do that, they just simply study overnight and they think that they already knows anything and when they experience huge losses, they will ask theirselves if they did a wrong thing.

Market will eventaully rewards as if we did our part, so what is our part? It is by being consistent on learning new things about market. Once you made an investment on bitcoin or other assets, you are already a forever student in the market and you need to keep learning and growing to ride different opportunities. For me learning to be consistent is not easy work, iti takes time to be consistent and we can have it by developing good and healthy habits. Once we have consistency, it can help us to maximize our gains and see a lot of opportunities.
The foundation of everything in the market is determination and discipline; experiencing gains and losses, the countless times you stood back to your heel and kept pushing is consistency. Rewards are earned rather than given. Depending on the type of trader one aspires to be, the market can be either good or detrimental for them. Scalpers prefer the daily and smaller timeframes of the charts, while long-term traders wait months and weeks before wrapping up a trade. Opportunities emerge in the market on a daily basis; it is our responsibility to draft solid entrance into the market and activate our TP when they achieve our targets. Consistency is important in the market; it is difficult to begin learning at first, but as time passes, it becomes a daily routine. We all need to adapt to the new era of our generation which is the digital age. Following up trending news and price actions in the market with full confidence of gaining from it specifically profits and vital information.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1385

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 03:14:35 PM

The only tip I find controversial is always being optimistic. I think that it's important to be a realist and accept losses or risks when necessary. An optimist might borrow money to invest in Bitcoin, hoping it will rise. An optimist might keep hodling despite knowing that some of this money will be needed in the near future. An optimist might stay with Bitcoin even if something terrible happens to it and/or to the world, and people start abandoning cryptos for good. So it's more important to make sure you're not risking anything you can't afford to lose and that you understand that while Bitcoin has been growing so far, there's no guarantee that this will continue.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Gozie51

Activity: 2478
Merit: 623

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 03:17:25 PM

This is the reason for all the point about patience that you have listed. Having to put all your hope to be rich from bitcoin investment is a wrong idea.  You have to ask yourself question before you start to put your patience to taste on the small Satoshi you have invested. First, ask yourself how much investment in bitcoin are you hodling to expect your financial status to change? To invest and expect such, you should at least have a reasonable percentage in bitcoin this is the fact to consider. Example if you have a bitcoin at the current price of $28,000 then you expect double of it when price get to $56,000 and triple of it when price get to $84,000 and likewise when you have only invested 0.005btc initially. Therefore it only depends on your investment strength and not just the expectation of increase.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2023, 06:35:10 PM

There is a fact that learning does not completed because with passage of time there will be new things to learn about because if you learn everything you will not face any hazards but the fact is that there is no one who does not face any difficulty.

The points you described are really good and easy to understand so I think that following these advises will be very beneficial for you. If you don't have any experience then you should invest little amount so in this case you will learn as well as earn but patience is very crucial under serious circumstances and you should think that its the start and you are learning from this act.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DiMarxist

Activity: 280
Merit: 206

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 08:14:28 PM

This is the reason for all the point about patience that you have listed. Having to put all your hope to be rich from bitcoin investment is a wrong idea.  Focusing on when you are investing in bitcoin,  and excise patience, know the basic knowledge of investment. Every beginner have to deal with the theories and practicals, to know dipper or understand investment very well. If you don't have any experience in bitcoin investment then you should learn how to invest little amount that can afford to lose so in this case you will learn as well as earn but patience is very crucial under serious circumstances and you should think that its the start and you are learning from this act.

teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 09:02:34 PM

I would differ from you here slightly. What I have realised after trading is that not everyone is meant for trading or HODLing. If you are burning out regularly it might be that you don't have the trader mindset or the trader instinct. It's not by birth but because your general mindset is such that it's too difficult to inculcate a trader in that. You shouldn't feel bad for it and accept it and let this opportunity pass. I have felt that once you do this after some time you'll realise you were in this just for money and for nothing else. Trading isn't something that excites you and once you get this feeling you'll start to feel good as well. Just make sure you don't see the markets again every so you don't regret your decisions.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 09:14:12 PM

This is the reason for all the point about patience that you have listed. Having to put all your hope to be rich from bitcoin investment is a wrong idea.  Focusing on when you are investing in bitcoin,  and excise patience, know the basic knowledge of investment. Every beginner have to deal with the theories and practicals, to know dipper or understand investment very well. If you don't have any experience in bitcoin investment then you should learn how to invest little amount that can afford to lose so in this case you will learn as well as earn but patience is very crucial under serious circumstances and you should think that its the start and you are learning from this act.
Everyone who is going to invest, of course, will learn about anything related to their investment assets. even if it was a novice, they would not rashly invest. learning from other people's experiences is also not a problem, so it is also important to tell stories and listen to the experiences of people who have experience in Bitcoin investment. it will add to our knowledge before starting to invest.

although there are also those who start by entrusting their funds to experienced friends. certainly no one has such experience. when talking to friends, and friends who have money but don't know anything about Bitcoin want to leave their investment with us because they really want to join but are afraid because they don't know anything. it's not recommended, but that sort of thing happens.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███