Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you remember this episode of Simpsons?  (Read 183 times)
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 04:24:51 PM

although I don't like and believe in predictions. but I've read news on social media regarding some of the unique facts of Simpson's predictions that are said to be accurate in the past.
however, no one will ever know the future. it's just a guess and it may happen and also may not happen. Bitcoin is always moving up and down. people try to describe the future situation, but it is not the truth. so just consider it a pleasure.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paid2

Activity: 686
Merit: 2098

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 04:38:13 PM

although I don't like and believe in predictions. but I've read news on social media regarding some of the unique facts of Simpson's predictions that are said to be accurate in the past.
however, no one will ever know the future. it's just a guess and it may happen and also may not happen. Bitcoin is always moving up and down. people try to describe the future situation, but it is not the truth. so just consider it a pleasure.

I agree with you.

This kind of speculation is of little interest, as no one is able to predict anything about the price of Bitcoin.

Maybe in 10 years BTC will be worth 400k usd? But what will 1 usd be worth in 10 years? No one knows.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
woez

Activity: 405
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 04:56:25 PM

The Simpsons you mean, where Marge Simpson gets involved in trading cryptocurrencies and sees the value of the cryptocurrencies she invests skyrocket to infinity. Certainly not an accurate representation of the reality of the cryptocurrency market as we have also seen significant increases in the price of Bitcoin in the past but predicting its future value is difficult and highly speculative.

Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 10:34:31 PM

That is why I would like to ask everyone here, which year do you expect the Bitcoin price to go beyond a USD value and achieve an infinite value?  

Bitcoin doesn't have infinite price, like no everlasting price in as much as bitcoin is tradable it would never have a last price or the utmost price were we don't expect any further increase in price. Many people are speculating over the price were they have mentioned price to hit $1m, so other people may come up with their own price prediction as well that it could get whatever amount they feels like getting to and yet that isn't the infinite price.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1026

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 12:15:39 AM

~
Many people expect that movie cartoons will affecting also with bitcoin condition. Yes, I expected also, but we shouldn't hope too much because as I know all about prediction is almost coincidence. So in that situation, we must be careful and don't hope it happens for sure. But, when we talk about ATH, because Bitcoin is already almost in 14 years, I will no doubt about it, for sure in one day will pass 70k even if there is and without that movie cartoon.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 02:42:51 AM

(...)
I think these predictions are fine for me, it's ok to believe in it and it's ok not to believe in it. That's why it's called "prediction" because no one will know the future.
If these Simpsons episodes are really real that were created before the real prediction happened, then I believe it's only pure coincidence sometimes.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 07:37:58 AM

It's funny that people are using The Simpsons in an attempt to predict the future, not only for Bitcoin; this cartoon has been used for pretty much everything. The Simpsons was always a sarcastic cartoon covering controversial subjects in a subtle way, but in no way could it have predicted anything. In this case, the infinite loop is probably referring to its price, which has no specific boundaries and doesn't have a ceiling, as it could range anywhere from $100 to $200,000 or even more; there's no limit.

I think it's best to lay back and enjoy the journey; we have plenty of years ahead and a possible bright future. For us, trying to find a possible meaning in pretty much everything in an attempt to come up with our own predictions doesn't help at all.

I also find it weird when people try to connect events in Simpsons with real life situations. Simpsons show has been released more than 35 years ago, the amount of episodes will be close to a thousand. Of course something that was shown in the show will appear in real life, because show writers have already written about everything. Simpsons and real life events are the best proof of probability theory.

I dont understand why people make so much drama out that. It was mentioned, that picture was taken from episode 18 season 32. This episode was aired April 11, 2021. That day, Bitcoin price was around $60k. It was the time when Bitcoin started its huge growth. So it is no wonder that Simpsons made a joke about infinite growth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x