Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC 100K FOR 2024 !  (Read 2114 times)
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2023, 04:39:49 AM

No one can predict accurately what the price of bitcoin will be in the future. We can only speculate and of course sometimes these speculations do not fully correspond to reality.

If you well go into the area of discussion here, you will discover that no one is giving a precise rate bitcoin is getting to this coming year 2024, they are just what we perceived coming and have gone through them base on the past records on bitcoin in knowing the rate to how bitcoin skyrockets during and after each successful halving in the past, which indicates that this coming year also will not be an exception as well because bitcoin will taste the value of six digits next halving as if already had $68,000 ATH on record.
It is very difficult to predict the exact future of the crypto market because there is always volatility in the market. Although it is impossible to predict the exact price of bitcoin in 2024 with certainty, various research studies have attempted to provide estimates based on historical data and current trends. I don't think $60K was the top. Bitcoin price may go higher because I don't see the type of trading that usually happens after the ATH red dot. In fact the bear market is only a few months away from the blue point.
Yes it is very difficult to predict the market, it is impossible to tell when the market will go up and when it will go down. Although many studies predict that Bitcoin will be worth $100k in 2024, it is not clear how certain it is. However, if the Bitcoin halving happens in 2024, it can be confirmed that the Bitcoin market is likely to grow again. Although the Bitcoin market is currently in a bear market, it is expected to turn into a bull market after the Bitcoin halving.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 12:41:29 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

~
If you remember about the last bullrun that ever happened to Bitcoin, of course speculation for a price of $100K is not excessive for Bitcoin. But when it is said for next year, I think Bitcoin still needs some significant improvement in this year so that next year Bitcoin will be at a much bigger price than now. Because if it's still in the $30K area, of course it will be very difficult for Bitcoin to reach $70K again when it enters the bullrun period next year, although it is still very possible for Bitcoin to happen.
What significant improvement are you talking about? People during the last bullrun didn't expect bitcoin to go much higher than 30k iirc, they were expecting it to go there or go a bit higher then plateau for a long time there but then they were surprised when it got to that price so you doubting the possibility that bitcoin will go higher than it's peak and that it has to do some big adjustment to break out of the 30k price range isn't the best mindset right now. I assure you that when that bullrun happens, I assure you that 70k will be an easy to break price ceiling for bitcoin.

Take my word with a grain of salt though, bitcoin can still surprise people by being stagnant when a lot is expecting it to pump so high. Maybe we will witness something new in this next halving, and that it's not going to be the same halving as the previous ones.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10209

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 04:57:50 PM

~
If you remember about the last bullrun that ever happened to Bitcoin, of course speculation for a price of $100K is not excessive for Bitcoin. But when it is said for next year, I think Bitcoin still needs some significant improvement in this year so that next year Bitcoin will be at a much bigger price than now. Because if it's still in the $30K area, of course it will be very difficult for Bitcoin to reach $70K again when it enters the bullrun period next year, although it is still very possible for Bitcoin to happen.
What significant improvement are you talking about? People during the last bullrun didn't expect bitcoin to go much higher than 30k iirc, they were expecting it to go there or go a bit higher then plateau for a long time there but then they were surprised when it got to that price so you doubting the possibility that bitcoin will go higher than it's peak and that it has to do some big adjustment to break out of the 30k price range isn't the best mindset right now. I assure you that when that bullrun happens, I assure you that 70k will be an easy to break price ceiling for bitcoin.

Take my word with a grain of salt though, bitcoin can still surprise people by being stagnant when a lot is expecting it to pump so high. Maybe we will witness something new in this next halving, and that it's not going to be the same halving as the previous ones.

Of course, every single time that there is a price rise that gets close to or exceeds the prior ATH can be different.

And, it seems to me that there frequently forms a bit of a deadman's zone around the previous ATH.. but even a deadman's zone could end up failing.. and so it might be difficult to measure and/or determine where the deadman's zone this time around might be.. so any of us might make a kind of rough estimate regarding where it is.. which I would tentatively consider our current deadman's zone to be between about $55k and about $85k-ish.. .. so that largely just means that it is a kind of pass through area.. but if it fails (like it seems to have had done in late 2021 when it failed to get to $80k-ish), then the BTC price ends up correcting, and the theory about the deadman zone ends up not having had applied to the BTC price dynamics that time around.

Will the deadman's zone theory hold up this time or not?  The answer to that question is still to be seen...and I doubt that it is even an all or nothing bet... maybe it just slightly increases the odds that the price will pass through the zone without correcting?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2023, 06:45:05 PM

Yes it is very difficult to predict the market, it is impossible to tell when the market will go up and when it will go down. Although many studies predict that Bitcoin will be worth $100k in 2024, it is not clear how certain it is. However, if the Bitcoin halving happens in 2024, it can be confirmed that the Bitcoin market is likely to grow again. Although the Bitcoin market is currently in a bear market, it is expected to turn into a bull market after the Bitcoin halving.
Me, $100K will definitely be a new milestone but not sure when the right year will be, I'm just optimistic as a bitcoin HODL.
The 2024 bitcoin halving - there might be a reaction in 2024 but I think at the end of the year towards 2025 that will be a bullish year, for me this is not too important to think about now.
I just want to keep adding to my bitcoin holdings as much as possible, $30K is still very low I'm still trying to keep the DCA going from what I earn each month depending on cash flow.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 09:12:45 PM

No one can know or predict the market with 100% accuracy, but by doing some analysis of market behavior in the past or recent years, we will at least know where Bitcoin is going. Well, I have heard from several sources including experts saying that Bitcoin will be able to touch $100k during the halving in 2024, and with this news I see many of them increase the value of their investment. But so far I can't believe it for sure because there hasn't been any movement that shows it for sure.

Indeed, if we look at the current bearish position of Bitcoin and it is still far below it, it is still far enough to touch the forecast. In my opinion, with the current conditions that are still bearish, it is unlikely that Bitcoin will reach a price of $ 100k at the 2024 halving, but it is still possible for us to hope for more, because as mentioned above, no one can know or predict for sure and Bitcoin itself is so volatile that there could be something surprising from a significant bearish to bullish price swing in the future, we'll see.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 424

View Profile
July 29, 2023, 09:25:15 PM

If bitcoin follows the current market history then there's a possibility that we will see it increase threefold like what it did last bullrun so there's a possibility that bitcoin will go more than just a 100k but I could be wrong though, I don't know where you got your notion that 2024 is going to be the last bullrun because afaik there's still a lot of bitcoin yet to be mined.
Actually I think it's a hope not that 2024 is really going to be a certainty about the bullrun to reach $100k but the hope is there because of course in this case the benchmark is probably to the halving and when that time happens of course there has to be some indication to make bitcoin lift and 2024 is a big hope before the halving comes.
But regardless of whether that happens or not we still have to wait and I think it's still worth it to look forward to. As for when it doesn't happen, I think it's not a problem either because sooner or later the bullrun will arrive and $100k is still very possible to happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 731

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2023, 09:58:03 PM

I just want to keep adding to my bitcoin holdings as much as possible, $30K is still very low I'm still trying to keep the DCA going from what I earn each month depending on cash flow.
Like you said there are some people who still believed that 30k is still high to make an entry why because they believed that market could still go more dipper without knowing the market is so unpredictable and most especially is being driven by news, and to whenever it gets spike to what we can't comprehend is then you would noticed such people keeps grizzling for their lack of faith and trust toward not holding or attempting to buy at least little portion of it.

As cash keeps following the right investment is to buy as a strong supporter of bitcoin, including me that is posting also trying as much as I could do to expand my capacity of holdings to be able to get ready for the next halving maybe who knowns what could be the outcome but, as few people did say they had to be optimistic, meaning being positive that something good will likely happened, so it is when it was created and people never believed it could get this high that is why those who never chooses to maximized the opportunity today are still procrastinating till date.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2023, 11:10:09 PM

If bitcoin follows the current market history then there's a possibility that we will see it increase threefold like what it did last bullrun so there's a possibility that bitcoin will go more than just a 100k but I could be wrong though, I don't know where you got your notion that 2024 is going to be the last bullrun because afaik there's still a lot of bitcoin yet to be mined.
Actually I think it's a hope not that 2024 is really going to be a certainty about the bullrun to reach $100k but the hope is there because of course in this case the benchmark is probably to the halving and when that time happens of course there has to be some indication to make bitcoin lift and 2024 is a big hope before the halving comes.
But regardless of whether that happens or not we still have to wait and I think it's still worth it to look forward to. As for when it doesn't happen, I think it's not a problem either because sooner or later the bullrun will arrive and $100k is still very possible to happen.
As halving is scheduled for the year 2024, there is big expectation with the price of bitcoin reaching the peak. We don't know how good this gonna happen, but the hope and the previous history of price movement around the days of halving makes everything on the positive side. Bitcoin in recent months haven't come across big news to have negative or positive impact which is why the market is moving in a stabilized manner. Lets see what 2024 can bring.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 01:36:15 AM

~
Will the deadman's zone theory hold up this time or not?  The answer to that question is still to be seen...and I doubt that it is even an all or nothing bet... maybe it just slightly increases the odds that the price will pass through the zone without correcting?
I don't know much about this deadman's zone that you're talking about, it's my first hearing these but I assume that it's a plateau in the market that you're talking about or something like a price ceiling breaking idk. You pretty much answered your question regarding the theory ever holding up in your first statement. New ATH brings new deadman zones which means that the previous deadman zone is broken and that the next one won't be or there's really no deadman's zone, it's just a bunch of people believing that bitcoin will hit X price range but got disappointed because it didn't reach what they expected it to reach.

Of course, every single time that there is a price rise that gets close to or exceeds the prior ATH can be different.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 02:26:21 AM
Merited by Latviand (1)

~
I don't know much about this deadman's zone that you're talking about, it's my first hearing these but I assume that it's a plateau in the market that you're talking about or something like a price ceiling breaking idk. You pretty much answered your question regarding the theory ever holding up in your first statement. New ATH brings new deadman zones which means that the previous deadman zone is broken and that the next one won't be or there's really no deadman's zone, it's just a bunch of people believing that bitcoin will hit X price range but got disappointed because it didn't reach what they expected it to reach.

I believe that I have adequately described what I meant.. which is largely the idea that the BTC price passes through prices around the old ATH with very little resistance.. and sure there can be resistance, but there is a tendency for there not to be resistance.  You can look at the ATH of $32 from 2011, the ATHs of $263 and $1,163 of 2013, the ATH of $19,666 from 2017, and so now the new ATH is $69k... and let's see what happens?  You want to fuck around with selling too much bitcoin between $55k and $85k, then good luck with that because those prices are likely pass through zones, and also no guarantees, so you can do what you like in terms of managing any BTC sales that you might make and if you expect to be able to have any potential of buying them back, especially if you sell within the deadman's zone.

Are you feeling lucky, punk?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2023, 06:15:10 AM

~

I believe that I have adequately described what I meant.. which is largely the idea that the BTC price passes through prices around the old ATH with very little resistance.. and sure there can be resistance, but there is a tendency for there not to be resistance.  You can look at the ATH of $32 from 2011, the ATHs of $263 and $1,163 of 2013, the ATH of $19,666 from 2017, and so now the new ATH is $69k... and let's see what happens?  You want to fuck around with selling too much bitcoin between $55k and $85k, then good luck with that because those prices are likely pass through zones, and also no guarantees, so you can do what you like in terms of managing any BTC sales that you might make and if you expect to be able to have any potential of buying them back, especially if you sell within the deadman's zone.

Good analysis I must admit. From technical point of view, we are on our way up and the wise thing to do now for anyone who believe in this technology is to accumulate more.

Furthermore, I feel we need more uses for BTC to be fully confident in what we are projecting. More people and institutions have to see the need to integrate cryptocurrency payments systems conveniently. This comes with more effort and this is where those of us who believe in this technology have put effort at educating people in this regard.

In all, I truly feel lucky to have joined early!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 08:17:02 AM

As halving is scheduled for the year 2024, there is big expectation with the price of bitcoin reaching the peak. We don't know how good this gonna happen, but the hope and the previous history of price movement around the days of halving makes everything on the positive side. Bitcoin in recent months haven't come across big news to have negative or positive impact which is why the market is moving in a stabilized manner. Lets see what 2024 can bring.

Halving being around the corner is what has given so many people high hopes for expectations, but let us not expect a very big move on that halving year; too much expectation is what led to disappointment. In the halving year, we might just experience some positive price impact, but bitcoin might not be able to break into a new ATH that same year, although there are greater possibilities for that to happen. I expect a huge move to come from the end of the halving year to the upper year, which is 2025. That is when I expect the impact of the halving to show deeply on the bitcoin price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 09:19:42 AM

Halving being around the corner is what has given so many people high hopes for expectations, but let us not expect a very big move on that halving year; too much expectation is what led to disappointment. In the halving year, we might just experience some positive price impact, but bitcoin might not be able to break into a new ATH that same year, although there are greater possibilities for that to happen. I expect a huge move to come from the end of the halving year to the upper year, which is 2025. That is when I expect the impact of the halving to show deeply on the bitcoin price.
from my previous experience, I never felt disappointed with the expectations I had from bitcoin, especially when the halving came. Either there may be different experiences felt by others, or either my expectations are not as great as others as you say.
When the bullrun arrives, it is a bonus and achievement for people who spread wait and continue to buy when the bear market occurs, and not only is it a bonus from doing that, it is also a price paid for loyalty in holding bitcoin for a long time. We will see 2 people when bitcoin reaches its ATH, the first those who smile, and those who regret. I'm sure you know what I mean.  Grin

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nwada001

Merit: 624

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 09:50:08 AM

from my previous experience, I never felt disappointed with the expectations I had from bitcoin, especially when the halving came. Either there may be different experiences felt by others, or either my expectations are not as great as others as you say.

That is because you have not really had too much of an expectation. Let us say, for instance, that you expect the bitcoin price to be circulating at the range of $100,000 at the beginning or 3rd quarter of 2024, which makes you invest heavily more than you have planned for with the hope of getting a huge profit when the price hits your expectation on that presumed date, but the reverse becomes the case; instead of seeing $100,000, you are seeing below your entering price, which will be a loss on your side. In such a scenario, we could see that having high expectations has actually led to disappointment.

When the bullrun arrives, it is a bonus and achievement for people who spread wait and continue to buy when the bear market occurs, and not only is it a bonus from doing that, it is also a price paid for loyalty in holding bitcoin for a long time. We will see 2 people when bitcoin reaches its ATH, the first those who smile, and those who regret. I'm sure you know what I mean.  Grin

There is always a reward for those who know what they want and remain determined to achieve it. Spending so much time thinking about how much bitcoin could be accumulated and working towards that goal is better than spending so much time thinking about how much could possibly be made in a short period of time using bitcoin as the medium. When we focus on buying and storing, we happen to see profit most times when we least expect it, which is what I believe you mean by bonus and reward paid off.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Merit: 514

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2023, 10:27:29 AM

Lol, it's just all about expectation, hope, and speculation. Whoever wants to get disappointed chose that for themselves. I know that it has been said here countless times that Bitcoin investment is not just what one should cast all their hopes on, as there's no guarantee that one can make profit at their own pace. I have also been living in so much speculation like others, but it's not even as if I already have a certain goal set aside to do with my profit if Bitcoin gets to $100k next year or 2025. I'm just there; unless I see a very high price, like $100k, I can sell some percentage of my holding and wait for a bear market, then buy back to increase my holding. Like you said, it might break a new ATH, but what if we only experience a bull run of, let's say, $60k–69k? What if there's no new ATH after the next halving?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sokani

Activity: 532
Merit: 434

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2023, 04:35:12 PM

Like you said there are some people who still believed that 30k is still high to make an entry why because they believed that market could still go more dipper without knowing the market is so unpredictable and most especially is being driven by news, and to whenever it gets spike to what we can't comprehend is then you would noticed such people keeps grizzling for their lack of faith and trust toward not holding or attempting to buy at least little portion of it.
I agree with you. A lot of sceptics have not decided yet because they are looking for the bottom to get in or should I say the bottom of the bottom, not knowing that they are not really late. They still think that the price could take a deep to $20k or $25k, not realizing that the price has taken off and might not come down. Even if the price were to down to $20k, which is very unlikely, if one has the money why not buy and hold since you are still going to make a good profit out of it when the bull run finally kicks in or just do a DCA and be accommodating gradually until the market is bull.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 04:36:58 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2023, 04:49:19 PM by JayJuanGee

[edited out]
Good analysis I must admit. From technical point of view, we are on our way up and the wise thing to do now for anyone who believe in this technology is to accumulate more.

Furthermore, I feel we need more uses for BTC to be fully confident in what we are projecting. More people and institutions have to see the need to integrate cryptocurrency payments systems conveniently. This comes with more effort and this is where those of us who believe in this technology have put effort at educating people in this regard.

In all, I truly feel lucky to have joined early!

I don't know if we need "cryptocurrency" payment systems, but if you are referring to bitcoin, then perhaps?  There are always ongoing developments in bitcoin, and surely there can be questions regarding how user-friendly some of the systems happen to be, while at the same time, there are some battles that seem to ongoingly be taking place, and so sometimes normies might be reluctant to attempt to integrate some of the systems that might interact with legacy systems because of a lot of variance in terms of regulatory matters..  A vast majority of countries are likely not even close to as open as El Salvador in terms of trying to keep regulatory obstacles to a minimum, and so there can be other solutions that allow for bitcoin transactions to happen without necessarily interacting with legacy systems, and maybe that might be where crypto could come into the scene.. but I hate to imply that shitcoins are even needed when bitcoin has systems that are being built and tested in lightning systems, but surely there may well be experiments that are needed when it comes to both user-friendliness and achieving higher levels of adoptions that might relate to wider sections of the population getting tempted to use various bitcoin systems.. beyond merely storing value in it.. and even storing value is not a bad thing.. but I get your point in regards to usage potentially helping bring awareness and potentially getting more normies involved in bitcoin and incentivized to learn more about it.

Lol, it's just all about expectation, hope, and speculation. Whoever wants to get disappointed chose that for themselves. I know that it has been said here countless times that Bitcoin investment is not just what one should cast all their hopes on, as there's no guarantee that one can make profit at their own pace. I have also been living in so much speculation like others, but it's not even as if I already have a certain goal set aside to do with my profit if Bitcoin gets to $100k next year or 2025. I'm just there; unless I see a very high price, like $100k, I can sell some percentage of my holding and wait for a bear market, then buy back to increase my holding. Like you said, it might break a new ATH, but what if we only experience a bull run of, let's say, $60k–69k? What if there's no new ATH after the next halving?

You may or may not be able to buy BTC back for a price that is less than the amount that you sold, including at around $100k, so any calculation that you make in regards to whether and/or how much you sell should include considerations that you may or may not be able to buy back the amount that you sold, especially for cheaper than the price that you sold them at.

I agree with you. A lot of sceptics have not decided yet because they are looking for the bottom to get in or should I say the bottom of the bottom, not knowing that they are not really late. They still think that the price could take a deep to $20k or $25k, not realizing that the price has taken off and might not come down. Even if the price were to down to $20k, which is very unlikely, if one has the money why not buy and hold since you are still going to make a good profit out of it when the bull run finally kicks in or just do a DCA and be accommodating gradually until the market is bull.

I do not disagree with any of the thrust of what you are saying sokani, yet there can be ways to attempt to do all of the things that you discuss including having a regular DCA and then having various amounts of cash that is in reserves in case the BTC price happens to drop and to have buy orders at various price locations on the way down (or to watch and to conduct those buy orders manually).  Accordingly currently the 200-week moving average is currently at $27,098, and so the extent to which we might get BTC prices below the 200-week moving average beyond spikes do not seem to be high probability events, yet of course, there are a variety of scenarios that could end up playing out that are not easy to calculate in advance, so in several senses, it remains a decently prudent and practical strategy to attempt to prepare for a variety of scenarios while realizing that whenever we attempt to prepare for a variety of scenarios, we are going to end up somewhat diluting our BTC investment.. and so we have to attempt to plan and to employ a strategy that is sufficiently balanced for ourselves in such ways that we ar not going to be disappointed with our attempts to do the best that we can with the resources that we happen to have.  

adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 05:08:04 PM

I feel the OP is basing his projection entirely on the Bitcoin halving that is happening in 2024. To me, even though this have the tendency, it is not enough to cause such price surge. Rather, another thing I feel will drive this price is creating more use cases for Bitcoin; There should be natural demand driven by needs of more new users and institutions. Personally, it was needs that made me hear about Bitcoin; I was practically frustrated by FX restriction in my country and by nature of my business, I must find a way to get payment across borders else my business would crash. Asking around reveal this amazing technology that saved my business and made life easy for me. I know there are lots of people like the former me in many jurisdictions who need to know about BTC. This is what I feel will create the demand that can cause explosive and sustained rise in price.

Moreno233

Activity: 322
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 06:41:55 PM

By Elliot Wave analysis, a technical analysis method that have stood the test of time, Bitcoin have completed a market cycle that entails 5 impulsive waves (12345) followed by 3 corrective waves (ABC) as shown in https://prnt.sc/W0olQYtpH0gP. Another cycle of 5 impulsive waves just started and this will see the terminus eating the ATH with ease. Your project is really in line with expectations given the history of Bitcoin and events lined up to happen going forward.

So, I feel the future look exciting for us as a lot of factors including the Blockchain technology itself is in support of huge demand cum high prices for Bitcoin.

Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2023, 07:08:45 PM

That is because you have not really had too much of an expectation. Let us say, for instance, that you expect the bitcoin price to be circulating at the range of $100,000 at the beginning or 3rd quarter of 2024, which makes you invest heavily more than you have planned for with the hope of getting a huge profit when the price hits your expectation on that presumed date, but the reverse becomes the case; instead of seeing $100,000, you are seeing below your entering price, which will be a loss on your side. In such a scenario, we could see that having high expectations has actually led to disappointment.

Indirectly this says that having expectations is of course okay but don't have too high expectations in this case because we also have to be aware that there is always a process in every increase and this is also not one of the instant wealth barns so in this case when our expectations are not too high it is possible for us to feel that the plans we are doing in bitcoin are very satisfying.
The problem is that many people sometimes think of expectations that are too high. Although indeed the expectation is also not wrong and still possible to happen but of course there must be a vulnerable time so that the increase from bitcoin still looks quite reasonable. The hope of being in bitcoin is something very good but don't let your high expectations actually make you lose confidence because of expectations that should take time you want it in a short time.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███