Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ActiveMining thread mods are actively trying to scam people  (Read 752 times)
Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:51:35 PM

Here's what the "mods" here don't want people to see for some reason? I wonder what that could be?

Chips
What is going on with the development of our own chips? Can you share details of what is going on with this? We need more information about what is the progress we have made so far and what we plan to accomplish the next few months. Please share as much information as you can.

We are still working on development of our own chip.

All signs point to them being HashFast chips.

I will be in California this next week and I am expecting to announce some really good news next week.

HashFast Technologies
100 Bush St, Suite 650
San Francisco, CA 94103

I just don't understand why Ken refuses to confirm this. It seems pretty obvious to me.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:59:21 PM

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/activemining-official-shareholder-discussion-thread-moderated.259468/page-94#post-5673860

Edit:  also this gem Smiley

This will all be sorted out in the near future.  I am very committed to all of my trusting and patient investors.  What we are doing right now will raise shareholder value very quick. 
Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:12:27 PM

To all those expressing doubts over these chips, understand that the website was amended today to clarify the question everyone has been asking.

Go take a look and notice that, in no uncertain terms, it no longer says 'proprietary' but 'Fast-Hash'.

This was done to make it as clear as humanly possible.

Processor Highlights
·Fast-Hash One 28nm ASIC
·Underclocked for greater efficiency or overclocked for greater performance.
·Built in thermal controls that allow the chip optimization without damage to processor.
Warranty:  Quality Controlled Pre-shipping tested against DOA. Experimental No Warranty

What exactly is that supposed to make clear? Ken has already told us that he is still working on his own chip. It's blatantly obvious that these are HashFast ASICS.

"Hey, stop posting sensible things. Deleted"
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:16:41 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253282.0

Forum admins don't babysit forum members. Use your own brain when investing.

VinceSamios

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 08:03:53 PM

I am an activemining thread mod... the thread was plagued to the point of total derailment with major major trolling action, and now we are very strict about the bullshit people are allowed to post in the official thread. There are alternative un-modded threads for the pantie wetting, drug riddled, panicking baby trolls.

I regularly post both pro and con posts about active mining - I am not a scammer and suggesting I am is defamation of character. Look me up - ask people about me - nobody will say scammer.

OP is brain dead

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 08:06:20 PM

Just a bit of a sanity check on the 28nm chip.

Just remember it is possible that Ken can buy chips produced by another manufacturer and re-brand them as VMC chips - this is a completely legitimate business practice, and this is also likely to be what's being done.

ActM shareholders are a bi-polar bunch.

toastee

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

to the moon, etc.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:07:11 PM

OP is brain dead

[16:41] <gecko_x2> stfu bitch
[16:41] <gecko_x2> i know more about the us SEC and the illuminati than you could ever dream of
Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:17:23 PM

I am an activemining thread mod... the thread was plagued to the point of total derailment with major major trolling action, and now we are very strict about the bullshit people are allowed to post in the official thread. There are alternative un-modded threads for the pantie wetting, drug riddled, panicking baby trolls.

I regularly post both pro and con posts about active mining - I am not a scammer and suggesting I am is defamation of character. Look me up - ask people about me - nobody will say scammer.

OP is brain dead

Thanks for pointing out that you are also a mod. Added to the list of piece of shit scammers.
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 08:22:07 PM

Tell you what - give me your real name... stop hiding behind your pathetic forum anonymity.

Tell me what city you live in, I'll come visit and you can challenge me to my face.

If you don't want to do either of those things I'm not going to give you a second thought.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:24:11 PM

Tell you what - give me your real name... stop hiding behind your pathetic forum anonymity.

Tell me what city you live in, I'll come visit and you can challenge me to my face.

If you don't want to do either of those things I'm not going to give you a second thought.

Return to your containment thread immediately and stop shitting up this one.
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 08:29:11 PM

Tell you what - I'm at the UKDCA meeting in London on Monday - anyone is welcome to come and accuse me of whatever to my face, when I can likewise see your face and we can communicate like humans.

Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:35:18 PM

You wouldn't step foot in my inner city shit hole of a neighbourhood, especially if your intention was to confront me. I'd just sit there laughing at you while the kids (feral chavs to you) smash your head in and rob everything off you.

I'm not that cruel. I don't wish to see you beaten to a bloody pulp and left for dead just because you think you're an Internet tough guy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: