Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will we stop living for the weekend? Escaping the 9-5 life.  (Read 870 times)
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 07:00:46 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2023, 07:36:10 PM by Ultegra134

Breakthrough? Create your own business. That is the only way way to break the cycle. But as we all know, not all people has the capability and eagerness. Some are contented with earning 5 digits from their work and there's nothing wrong with that. But if you are seeking for more and tired of waking up early just to be stressed out for the rest of the day then be your own company. It'll be a win-win situation. Try and succeed or try and learn. If you'd succeed then good but if you don't, then for sure you'd appreciate what you have at your job. It is not easy to run a business. If it is, then everyone should be a millionaire by now. But that's now how simple things are.
Creating your own company has other issues; there's no panacea when it comes to businesses. You're taking far greater risks; you may work even longer than 8 hours and suffer from stress due to all the responsibilities; there's a great chance that you might have even less personal time, especially during the first few months of its foundation. You'll escape the 9-to-5 reality, but you might find yourself in another loophole.
Dear Op, it looks like, you have been motivated by Andrew Tate's talks, HAHA. as i have seen some videos of him in which he talks about Matrix. Means, the same as your post. , people are stuck in this life and in daily work, living the same life every day. Some of them, Like you, got tired of it but i have seen only a few who really enjoy this life. As, according to my vision, i think we should not think that we are stuck in the matrix but instead we are just burdened up with so much work and less rest has encouraged us to make some bold moves that we don't want. Such as resigning from that work.

No, i am not satisfied with this type of life but i have not in any job which goes from 9 to 5. But i have seen 98% of people in my surrounding, who are working 9 to 5 and earning not so much money that they can not fulfill their own wishes. Which really makes me think to avoid such a lifestyle. So, i find a way of online earning through freelancing, but you know what, that is way more worse than a traditional job.
Andrew Tate's videos are rubbish, and I'm certainly not motivated by them. It's simple logic that I'd rather have a more thrilling life than constantly look forward to something coming to an end. Every day we're anticipating when our shift will end, when the week will be over to have the day off, for Christmas or Easter vacations, and time flies by without us acknowledging how important that is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 08:50:29 PM

Time passes, and we have nothing to look forward to. We watch our lives pass, and the only thing we're looking forward to is the weekend or 20 days per year of paid time off. We're working a whole year, from 9 to 5 and sometimes even more, at someone else's business just to have an approximate of 20 days of vacation and two days off per week, with many of us having one or even none per week. Is it just me, or does this life sound completely depressing to me? Our ambitions are completely crushed by such a daily routine; our days off are mostly to get things done around the house and to rest. By the time that happens, the day has passed, and we have to go to work again.

At least where I'm at, having two days off per week is considered extremely lucky and privileged, especially if it's two days in a row. Personally, I only had one day off per week, and it honestly wasn't enough. On the one hand, I wanted to get things done around the house and rest, but on the other hand, I didn't want to stay inside doing practically nothing to enjoy myself. Thus, the single day off wasn't even close to being enough. Certainly, I'd be better off with two consecutive days off, but still, is that how you want your life to be for the next 10–20 years, or even more?

On the one hand, I don't want to complain; through the last few years of working, I've been on vacation four times, from 2020 to 2022, which isn't bad at all. On the other hand, I'd like to constantly travel and explore new destinations, the majority of which we'll never experience through this way of life.

Do you believe that there's a true way to escape this vicious cycle, or are we doomed to live like this forever? Telling me that my minor savings in Bitcoin are going to settle me for the rest of my life isn't going to cut it, because the majority of us won't ever have enough Bitcoin to retire.

Are you satisfied with this way of life, or would you prefer to live a different way? What would you like to change and how? Personally, I'm clueless and not satisfied with the idea of spending the rest of my life like this.

Spot the American? Many countries in places like Europe give people 30+ days off a year, which is 6 weeks and companies can sometimes boost that up to 35 years with long service thrown in. That allows people in those countries plenty of time to explore new places or just chill out for a week. Do not think everyone in the world faces this dilemma. Maybe you should also be grateful for 20 days, because you might not have any safety net at all in the poorest countries of the world with zero holiday built into their contracts (if they're lucky enough to have such a thing). Enjoy those weekends and make the most of them, but in reality you need to learn how to invest in companies who will generate a passive income for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 09:08:54 PM

If I interpret the circle that you mentioned, it is someone's ambition when they see the market is crashing but they don't have enough funds and are responsible for entering. the alternative is to borrow again in the hope of covering the lost investment value due to cut losses.

Very relatable and real. I admit Investments like Bitcoin can be another option but always involve risks and the results cannot be predicted with certainty. I also feel that even though the percentage is small until now, with uncertain market conditions, my investment estimate has decreased, especially if circumstances force me to leave the market with a loss percentage of almost 30%. This is the trade trip and patience is required here.
Speaking about bitcoin investment then it wouldnt really be just that right that you should be anticipating that your investment on it would really be setting you free on a 9-5 job because it would really be basing or depending on how much you had put in or invested on it.You cant really just make yourself that financially free if you do able to hit up  2x-10x maximum with your Bitcoin holdings even if you do have some significant savings and this is why its not really that good on having this kind of mindset or belief because it cant really be just that possible. In life reality on which we do really need to have a job to make ourselves able to
survive on day to day living which it is really a normal thing but there are ones who are really tending to get away from this cycle of life on which they would really be working for the rest of their entire lives.
This is why they would really be going or taking into a path on which they do seem that gives out chances on having that freedom and would be able to enjoy their life more without minding about
those dayoffs or whatsoever in correlation with having a dayjob.

_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 09:51:39 PM

Are you satisfied with this way of life, or would you prefer to live a different way? What would you like to change and how? Personally, I'm clueless and not satisfied with the idea of spending the rest of my life like this.
I am not satisfied with what I have achieved - but I thank to God. I really regret not being an obedient servant, after all whatever I have now is only temporary. We live in a mortal world and we don't only live to eat, drink, sleep and work, but we have a responsibility for ourselves, life and the hereafter. At least that's what my spiritual master taught me - and I believe that.

The routine of life must be carried out - but don't forget to be grateful for all the blessings. Honestly that I really feel that we need to have a better sense of gratitude than before, this will give peace of mind and heart in living life. But before that, don't regret life - but we have to get better day by day.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2023, 10:58:17 PM

I feel content and accepted in my current lifestyle, especially when it matches my own experiences and expectations. Even though my job seems a bit more stressful now than it was before the pandemic, I still feel fortunate to still be able to work compared to many others. I also have a dream to travel everywhere with my family and friends, but with my busy work schedule, it is difficult to fulfill it at the moment, but I will still try to accumulate assets. Then there will come a time when dreams will come true. Trying to save time together as well as managing work will help a lot.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 06:01:28 AM

You know, we are often educated with same formula since getting admission in school, weekdays school and weekend off. For most people, cycle repeats until person retires, by then one is too old to few things. Solution I see is this Mark Twain's quote, "Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life."

You said you enjoy travelling, why not try to turn that passion into source of income, for example you could post your travel experiences on sites like hive.blog — I have seen users making decent $ from travel blogs there, you could also learn digital skills that allow you to work from anywhere, and live nomadic life-style. YouTube and Wordpress blog are also usual options.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mario Yamasaki

Activity: 737
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 06:16:35 AM

If we always complain then we will be sad and never grateful, many people are busy working without thinking about anything else during holidays, if you feel bored with the work routine then it's time to stop and look for another life, for example being a farmer or raising goats, live otherwise variations are boring.
Lida93

Activity: 742
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 06:33:58 AM

On the one hand, I don't want to complain; through the last few years of working, I've been on vacation four times, from 2020 to 2022, which isn't bad at all. On the other hand, I'd like to constantly travel and explore new destinations, the majority of which we'll never experience through this way of life.
Living the kind of lifestyle we want for ourself, having vacations and exploring the world whenever we want to doesn't seem possible working as an employee. You already have your calendar planned by your employer and for you distorting that calendar to suit yourself is tantamount to risking a loss of your job.

Time freedom is what mainly motivate many people to turn out as entrepreneurs as they are entirety in charge of their schedules without having to get a ratification from any boss before spending their time where and when. 

OP if you want to live the kind of lifestyle you desire then being an employee won't grant you that, while on the other hand becoming a successful entrepreneur in such a competitive business environment as we have today isn't an easy task and many persons fair for failure of it and decides to settle as an employee with little or no vacation at all.

Telling me that my minor savings in Bitcoin are going to settle me for the rest of my life isn't going to cut it, because the majority of us won't ever have enough Bitcoin to retire.
It may not be enough but it's good to have bitcoin as a retirement plan no matter how little but it would be more safer for you if you diversify your retirement plans into other investment too apart from bitcoin alone. Am not trying to be pessimistic but careful, no one presently can be really certain about the future of bitcoin in the next 15-20 years ahead.

No one is satisfied with a pattern of lifestyle that doesn't give him much time to spend for himself and family. As much as we ain't satisfied we should be contented while making plans to raise our standard of living, hence our lack of contentment might lead us to get involved into illicit deals that might end us in prison or worst still death.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 09:26:17 PM

What is keeping many people from living a full free life without being tied to a particular job that only gives you 2 days off per week is the means, if you can not afford such life style then you must one way or the other work to sustain your livelihood.
Right now there is nothing more i need than leave my job completely but my income is not going to sustain me much if i don't have a steady income stream, so what to do  Huh
Many people want it but only few can afford to leave that way.
For now, people only work just to survive. Rather than leaving their job and find nothing to sustain their basic needs,  i guess it’s just better to stay with their job and continue to work. And they get used to it after working for years. However, what we make in life is always our choice. If you want to change what you are used to, then go out from your comfort zone. There are a lot of side hustles that is paying well, you just have to stabilize your finances first so that if this side hustle will gone in an instant, you will not starve to death.

hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 10:32:34 PM

I will say I like 9-5 jobs with leave and some allowances given and constantly. The problem I have with most employers of labor is that they underpay the staff for a good job they are doing in their organization. I also love remote work but the point is the employee welfare.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1043

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 10:46:45 PM

I have a very strong theory on it let me show it, This is just because of the education system which is particularly designed to trap & train the labor by limiting their mindset and training them for working from Day to night with loyalty. You can call the education system the modern slavery concept. Why I am so confident about it because,

The teacher teaching you about business is not a Bussniesman the Teacher teaching your science is not a scientist, and the teacher teaching you any of the subjects is not his profession so what he shares with us is in the name of knowledge and experience. This is the reason in my view that they limit our mindset by educating us with a fixed syllabus and they just train us to be a loyal employees.

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 10:50:35 PM

What is keeping many people from living a full free life without being tied to a particular job that only gives you 2 days off per week is the means, if you can not afford such life style then you must one way or the other work to sustain your livelihood.
Right now there is nothing more i need than leave my job completely but my income is not going to sustain me much if i don't have a steady income stream, so what to do  Huh
Many people want it but only few can afford to leave that way.
For now, people only work just to survive. Rather than leaving their job and find nothing to sustain their basic needs,  i guess it’s just better to stay with their job and continue to work. And they get used to it after working for years. However, what we make in life is always our choice. If you want to change what you are used to, then go out from your comfort zone. There are a lot of side hustles that is paying well, you just have to stabilize your finances first so that if this side hustle will gone in an instant, you will not starve to death.
We are the ones who do make out such choice and this would really be varying on someones preference or targets in life because there are people who are really that just contented on what they do currently have
even though its already that hard but still they arent thinking on something that could improve their lives. Some would really be having those kind of hopes or approach that they should really be engaging into something
to make their lives better. You cant really make yourself able to improve if you wont do anything to make things change.

We are really that thriving on going into our jobs or dayjobs on which it is really just that normal that you would be needing to adapt or else you would really be finding yourself on a struggle on just having that
3x a day mean if you dont have a job. How much more if you do have your own family? For sure you wont really like on seeing them struggling just because you dont have income.
In order to have a good life then you should really be sensible in towards your actions and really be  having that kind of progress in life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 11:16:03 PM

Everybody desires a job that allows them to spend a lot of time relaxing and engaging in other activities, but the circumstances at our workplace prevent us from doing that because our life savings are reliant on the pay that is paid to us each month. which we now compensate for the work that was compensated for our entire time.

Working for someone else's orders can be demanding and exhausting. It's the same as giving that individual control of your entire being. When you're at work, you can't take any action on your own without getting their approval. That appears to be an unfulfilled dream and aspiration in life.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 11:54:02 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2023, 12:05:48 AM by AmoreJaz

Everybody desires a job that allows them to spend a lot of time relaxing and engaging in other activities, but the circumstances at our workplace prevent us from doing that because our life savings are reliant on the pay that is paid to us each month. which we now compensate for the work that was compensated for our entire time.

Working for someone else's orders can be demanding and exhausting. It's the same as giving that individual control of your entire being. When you're at work, you can't take any action on your own without getting their approval. That appears to be an unfulfilled dream and aspiration in life.

i understand that most of us can't escape the 9-5 daily grind. but if you set your goals to be financially independent, you will save as much money as you can. and look for other options that you think you can earn passive income. investing in real-estate may be a good one. as the value usually increases over time. or look for a small business that you think you can grow with. your goal is to find an alternative option that will possibly give you option for early retirement.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2023, 01:08:49 AM

Some people like this, some does it to survive, or others do it because they have no other options. Depending on your need, this could feel like hell or heaven. Also, there's a term that says, you need money in order to make more money. Many choose these 9–5 jobs so that they can save enough money in order to start a business on their own. So if you have a plan and enough asset to start something like that, you can decide to quit your job. But for me, the competition is so high. So grab any opportunity you can get. Have something as your backup and then move onto something new if that involves risks.

I think it mostly depends on how and during which time you were raised and started working. Many people have gotten used to 9-5 jobs and the newer generation has gotten used to better conditions and less working times. If you were to travel back 100 years, you would find children in coal mines working 12 hours a day, 6 days a week and for them it would be considered normal. Even though today it is considered abuse. Even for adults.

So the older generation is used to one way of life and the younger generation to another.

Personally, I believe you should only work as much as you need. But to figure out how much you need you first must ask yourself how much money you need.

A single parent, raising 3 children is going to be under more pressure to earn more and work more than a single bachelor, living in a cheap housing situation.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3008

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 01:38:11 AM

I like that some companies and I know even certain countries have been looking at the 4 day a week work week.  I laugh whenever I hear like a YouTube video short that's some motivational speaker who says something profound like "if you work a 9-5 Monday through Friday you're a sucker", shit like that is a joke.  Capitalism is probably the best form of government trade and that requires this type of work ethic/hours.  How else can it be done? Sure some people get lucky, but it's just not realistic to not have the 9-5 for most companies and businesses.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 01:41:07 AM

Doing the same thing and repeating it for a long time will certainly make us bored, when I was at school I thought that the fun thing would be to work in an office from 8 am to 5 pm then I could take a weekend off, but after almost 5 years I experiencing it is indeed boring, but because I need income.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 01:43:10 AM

I'm sad for those who are working day and night for a meager salary. But I'm more sad of the fact that many of them have already embraced that kind of life, that they are already somehow satisfied with it. They seem to completely accept that they don't have a choice.

I don't agree, of course. Right now, I don't have a job. I earn a little from some side hustles. I don't have much money but at least I'm not a battered worker. I can sleep and wake up at any hour of the day. I can spend hours with friends everyday talking about just anything. I can travel. I can have a few bottles of cold beer every now and then.

I don't think people should drain all their energy working. In this age, we can be smart workers. Permanent employment is sometimes a huge hindrance to living.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 08:11:06 PM

Many people feel compelled to continue their work because they need an income to meet their basic needs and maintain financial stability. That fear of losing that stability can make it difficult to step out of your comfort zone and explore alternative paths. So try looking for opportunities to explore your interests and passions outside of your main job. This can provide a sense of fulfillment and open doors to new possibilities. However, keep in mind that there still has to be a balance between financial stability and following your passions and interests.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 08:47:07 PM

Many people feel compelled to continue their work because they need an income to meet their basic needs and maintain financial stability. That fear of losing that stability can make it difficult to step out of your comfort zone and explore alternative paths. So try looking for opportunities to explore your interests and passions outside of your main job. This can provide a sense of fulfillment and open doors to new possibilities. However, keep in mind that there still has to be a balance between financial stability and following your passions and interests.
If we wont work then there's no money that we could spend and we would really be poor and this is something that we dont really like to happen. No matter how much we do hate up our work then we dont really have any choice but to deal with it and live with it or else you would really be living on a life which is miserable on which even having your own meal would be a problem and surely we dont really like that situation.
This is where people would really differ on how they would assess and make approach on such condition on which thinking up various ways and methods on making your living way more comfortable and less stress.
We do mainly think on how to generate more income and this is via investment and business on which you could potentially be able to reach out that certain state on having lots of fiat when you have done it well.
Its a matter of hard work and perseverance if you do have that kind of goal on which you would be needing to move and not just sitting idle and wait up for something changes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████