Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PSA] [ANN] Process for launching coins on Bittrex.com  (Read 1177 times)
Bittrex-Bill (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:04:36 PM

Hi everyone,

To keep coin developers and the community from getting scammed, I wanted to clarify how to submit a new coin for Bittrex.com.  We've seen a couple of coin developers say they are launching with us or paying us a bounty and we've never talked to them.   

As many of you know, we don't require any bounties or donations for launching a new coin in our exchange. If we receive a donation, we give 100% of it to our users through faucets and other promotions.  We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to crypto-coin technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. And we often take risks on new coins. All we ask for is a good faith effort to market your relationship with us.

The preferred place for you to submit your coin is to email support@bittrex.com or message me (bittrex-bill) directly with the following information:
1) Is your coin listed on other exchanges today?
2) Does our wallet have a github and where is it located?
3) What is your network transaction fee?
4) What is your minimum transaction size?
5) Do you have a preferred day for us to add your coin?
6) Where are your logos hosted? 

As of this time, the only 3 authorized Bittrex.com accounts on bitcointalk are bittrex-bill, bittrex-rami, and richiela.  If someone else contacts you about a coin launch claiming to be part of Bittrex.com, please report them. 

If you are considering mining or investing in a coin and want to double-check whether we're really going to launch it, please message me or tweet us @BittrexExchange. 

Thank you for all of your support,
Bill

PS.  We're very aggressive about launching new coins and markets and we're about to get equally aggressive at removing them.  Stay tuned for more announcements about that.
@ThisWeeksCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:07:31 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.0

Please consider adding H2O at your exchange.

Thank You very much.

www.twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin

PS: Going to PM in a few Smiley

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
networthsigns

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:38:08 PM

I'm always here and support H2O coin. I am expecting a lot from this coin. One of the first innovative coin to help for the needy. Let this coin be seen traded first at bittrex and immediately.
coinmaker33

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:17:50 PM

Please consider adding H2OCoin to your exchange she it launches in around 24 hours.

This coin become somewhat of a community legend with a literally massive following constantly seeking new information about the launch date etc

The level of interest can also be displayed by the significant size of the initial IPO take up, where a large number of investors bought in within only 4-5days.

This coin has a purpose. Something that not many can claim!  It's purpose is to raise awareness and funding for clean water provisioning charities around the world.

If you accept this crypto currency into your exchange, you will have around 50,000,000 coins available in the community at lunch due to the fair_IPO and it's method of distribution.. This may likely result in instant activity and trading.

You can find more information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.0

You will not regret listing this coin, and I am hopeful that you decide to look into then some more! 

Thank you 😃

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:40:46 AM

good , what a responsible  exchange !
i'll trade here.
chosetime

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:44:04 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 02:01:56 PM by chosetime

Please consider adding H2OCoin to your exchange she it launches in around 24 hours.

This coin become somewhat of a community legend with a literally massive following constantly seeking new information about the launch date etc

The level of interest can also be displayed by the significant size of the initial IPO take up, where a large number of investors bought in within only 4-5days.

This coin has a purpose. Something that not many can claim!  It's purpose is to raise awareness and funding for clean water provisioning charities around the world.

If you accept this crypto currency into your exchange, you will have around 50,000,000 coins available in the community at lunch due to the fair_IPO and it's method of distribution.. This may likely result in instant activity and trading.

You can find more information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.0

You will not regret listing this coin, and I am hopeful that you decide to look into then some more! 

Thank you 😃
This platform is quite responsible and worthy of our faith Chennai
nagatlakshmi

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 04:45:23 AM

I must give it a try!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: