Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 11:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to altcoins ?  (Read 1978 times)
radjie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 08:38:45 AM

This market is not a reason to despair but rather gives you an opportunity to mix and match the best altcoins to buy and hold. Everyone wants to catch such a market before the bull market comes. You cannot mix the price of altcoins with the price of bitcoin. It's smart to buy altcoins before the bull market hits and may soon go to the moon. Many of the best altcoins you've seen are priced low and you'll never find a bigger opportunity.

One more thing to remember is that if we make trends our friends, it's not easy. Many traders cannot survive and fail in their trading mostly they make mistakes in identifying trends. Trends are very important for every trader. By studying and practicing slowly we will understand which trends are running now. Volatility is also the reason why we make mistakes in determining trends.

There are two types of trends that we should study, and it would be helpful if we could differentiate them. The first is the major trend, it can identify in the daily time range and minor trends which usually occur on daily tf such as 1 hour 4 hours. When we can identify the majors and minors I am confident we will survive.
Many fail to trade based on trends because they just follow along and don't want to research deeper into the coins they are going to trade.  Even though they hope to make big profits, there is always a role that can get them into trouble if they are not careful in choosing which coin is the right one and can last longer for trading, both in the short and long term.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT        
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        

▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
   FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
tengui

Activity: 544
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 09:59:00 AM

so why isn't it OK to mix bitcoin prices with altcoins? What I know is that bitcoin and altcoin price movements always go hand in hand. anyone would want to get the best price and hold it to get maximum profit. But sometimes there are many things that can hinder that plan, for example not having the capital or choosing the wrong time to buy.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1330
Merit: 451

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 10:01:57 PM

Well, I bought some fractions of Bitcoin at the price of $30K, ETH at $2,100 but unfortunately they have been going downward since then. The bearish trend in the whole market is still prevailing, which greatly impacts on coin prices. Despite the bear market, Bitcoin is still holding on its ground with its price not fluctuating over the top. However, the altcoins are becoming more volatile than before and I begin to doubt whether investing in altcoins is a wise choice. Did you invest in altcoins ? What do you think of the current altcoin market ? Please let me know.
If you can hold the investment till now from where you invested then I think you are in for a lot of profit. Crypto currency market is risky and you have to move forward by taking that risk. Always remember that you can only succeed if you take risk. Of course I believe in altcoin and hold altcoin but I always consider ethereum as an altcoin over bitcoin and thinking of moving forward with ethereum. Because I don't want to take too much risk and move forward with any coin.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 11:26:01 PM

so why isn't it OK to mix bitcoin prices with altcoins? What I know is that bitcoin and altcoin price movements always go hand in hand. anyone would want to get the best price and hold it to get maximum profit. But sometimes there are many things that can hinder that plan, for example not having the capital or choosing the wrong time to buy.
The market movement won't go hand in hand all the time, and profitability varies. Just a simple calculation based on what OP had invested, he mentioned his investment as a small fraction of BTC and ETH. Let us take 0.1 BTC and 0.5ETH in the value of $30k and $2100, which will be $3000 in bitcoin and $1050 in Ethereum. What profit has he made out of the investment by now? From bitcoin, his profit adds up to another $2000, as the market value of bitcoin is around $50k whereas the profit from Ethereum's $1050 investment is just $275, which is the difference between holding bitcoin and altcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 15, 2024, 01:38:55 AM

Many fail to trade based on trends because they just follow along and don't want to research deeper into the coins they are going to trade.  Even though they hope to make big profits, there is always a role that can get them into trouble if they are not careful in choosing which coin is the right one and can last longer for trading, both in the short and long term.
Actually, trends are not always wrong, but sometimes they can actually bring good luck.But I would rather agree that, if possible, before deciding on something we will trust to trade coins, we should do more thorough and accurate research on the coins we will trade.because just by analyzing it, sometimes you can wrongly anticipate that it could still happen, especially if you don't do it at all. You can be sure that the results will not be encouraging.If you have done your research properly, you just have to decide when to trade, short-term or long-term, because it could be more profitable in the short term, such as if you do it now, where the movement goes down and up very quickly.​

adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 05:12:23 AM

Though your topic and your question does not really look matched but actually there’s nothing wrong. There is no problem in investing altcoin The only difference is that you can’t compare altcoin with Bitcoin this is because bitcoin is always defined more than any other altcoin, but actually some good projects you can get in altcoin that can pump and double your investments yes actually you invested in ETH and you’re not getting the same results as the one of Bitcoin that is true like I said some good projects are still there it’s just for you to find out you would definitely enjoy it and see the profit out of it especially in this bull run time, it will be at an advantage to you, because it will also affect it positively to grow most altcoin is all doing well but people may not know they only know Bitcoin, which is very popular and number one, if you take your time, you will also encounter some good projects that can give you what you want.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tengui

Activity: 544
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 09:35:46 AM

Yes I invest in altcoins, more precisely big altcoins like ETH and BNB. according to my observations the prices of bitcoin and altcoins tend to move in the same direction, but there are times when the price movements of both are not the same. for example, in this positive trend, the prices of atcoins that have risen significantly, such as bitcoin, are only ETH and solana, while the prices of most other large altcoins have not risen too significantly. This is normal because not all altcoin prices have to move in the same direction as Bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Oxbro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2024, 12:22:00 PM

tossing Bitcoin (BTC) into the altcoin party isn't automatically a big "no-no," but you gotta be on that nuanced vibe. When they start grooving together on the price charts, just know altcoins usually bring more chaos to the mix compared to BTC.

Keep it in check, success in this hustle demands some serious homework, vibes with both the basics and tech analysis, and making sure your investment game matches your risk-taking style. Don't be out here blindly chasing the "sweet deals" – make moves with your eyes open, prioritize the smart choices.
AVE5

Activity: 238
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 08:27:22 PM

Investing in the AltCoins requires some tough exorbitant knowledges which the investor must be clearly analytical in the market charts and must always stay vigilant because the impressive AltCoins may have you now is possible of disappearing in just no time. AltCoins is good to invest on but you must consider reputations. I must always say this. Your investment is not worth gambling with. Hence if you must Invest in the AltCoins, do not Invest hodling for the future but at its moments to power you with incomes. This depends on your ability to analyse how the potentials and how the market moves.

Makus

Activity: 392
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 08:51:39 PM

Though your topic and your question does not really look matched but actually there’s nothing wrong. There is no problem in investing altcoin The only difference is that you can’t compare altcoin with Bitcoin this is because bitcoin is always defined more than any other altcoin, but actually some good projects you can get in altcoin that can pump and double your investments yes actually you invested in ETH and you’re not getting the same results as the one of Bitcoin that is true like I said some good projects are still there it’s just for you to find out you would definitely enjoy it and see the profit out of it especially in this bull run time, it will be at an advantage to you, because it will also affect it positively to grow most altcoin is all doing well but people may not know they only know Bitcoin, which is very popular and number one, if you take your time, you will also encounter some good projects that can give you what you want.

Well spoken, no altcoin can be compared to Bitcoin and that's not a new development, it has been existing for long. Those altcoins that manages to rise above Bitcoin they are all no where to be found, they just got lucky to have a rapid volatility that got them to an outstanding price then but today Bitcoin is the most trusted and reputable coin in the market. Ethereum being the best altcoin cannot even be compared with Bitcoin but today it's also has quite a good reputation in the crypto network, and that's good because it cannot be counted as a shitcoin.
OrangeII

Activity: 2142
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 02:08:29 PM

If you can hold the investment till now from where you invested then I think you are in for a lot of profit. Crypto currency market is risky and you have to move forward by taking that risk. Always remember that you can only succeed if you take risk. Of course I believe in altcoin and hold altcoin but I always consider ethereum as an altcoin over bitcoin and thinking of moving forward with ethereum. Because I don't want to take too much risk and move forward with any coin.
Most people are impatient when the price of the coins they hold falls. However, with patience, they can enjoy profits from the assets they own. That's why people also always advise to hold, and suggest to invest in bitcoin or ethereum. Because many people believed that the price of these coins would be very high, and now it has been proven. If the OP still has bitcoin, then he has made a profit of approximately 100%.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &       
           HIGH THROUGHPUT       
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 05:41:10 PM

Investment in altcoins is a wise decision and everyone should choose some altcoins for investment but more focus should be on top coins. As you have bought ethereum so if you still have hold your ethereum then it will give you more advantages right now.

Bitcoin and ethereum both are powerful assets and one who has patience once putted money into it never feel regret for their decision because they are always in profit. But may be you become afraid due to market Fluctuations but remember that these circumstances are good for buying more and more instead of feeling regret for it.

Every coin is highly unstable so it's up to us that how we takes benefit from it and how we use our patience in such an undesired condition. Ethereum and bitcoin are more volatile but they are also more advantageous than any other coin in overall crypto market so hold it and don't sell it during difficult time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 06:00:35 PM

Well, I bought some fractions of Bitcoin at the price of $30K, ETH at $2,100 but unfortunately they have been going downward since then. The bearish trend in the whole market is still prevailing, which greatly impacts on coin prices. Despite the bear market, Bitcoin is still holding on its ground with its price not fluctuating over the top. However, the altcoins are becoming more volatile than before and I begin to doubt whether investing in altcoins is a wise choice. Did you invest in altcoins ? What do you think of the current altcoin market ? Please let me know.

When the market is bearish, that's the right time for us to go in and buy coins because we get a discount. Suddenly, when the market is bearish, because altcoin prices are really falling, we buy them very cheaply and during the bull run we get significant profits. Panic when the market is bearish to buy. Don't panic when the bull run market starts buying

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 07:55:14 PM

When the market is bearish, that's the right time for us to go in and buy coins because we get a discount. Suddenly, when the market is bearish, because altcoin prices are really falling, we buy them very cheaply and during the bull run we get significant profits. Panic when the market is bearish to buy. Don't panic when the bull run market starts buying

Correct, when the market is in an uptrend, don't buy in that situation; buy only when the market is in a downtrend. But of course, the only people who do this are those who understand crypto trading; that's how simple it is to understand.

Especially what is happening now with altcoins in the market is that most of their price values are in the green, and that is a symbol that we are really in a bullish trend now, and it is difficult to keep up if you are not deep in trading understanding.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sophokles

Activity: 1232
Merit: 516

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 07:59:18 PM

Its really hard to take that decision, as at that time the situation was uncertain and no one knew which project is going to come back and which isn't. In a bear market, all the projects are dumped to their lowest price but most of them don't come back when the bull market is initiated. So if the project is fundamentally strong and they are active in their social media, where they keep their community updated, then that is the project that deserves to be accumulated even in the bear market.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 601

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 09:49:46 PM

If someone who's in the same situation of OP just held for a year, you're now in profit for both bitcoin and Ethereum. But someone who doesn't have patience like that will just have to sell at losses and can no longer wait up to a year or even less than that. As much as you can see, the market is doing well as we've got some clue that it's into bull run and since last year, if someone is patience enough to understand that the halving is coming this year, he'd just hold and have nothing to worry about.

~Rent my sig before BTCTC goes to $100k~
Churchillvv

Activity: 462
Merit: 238

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 10:09:58 PM

If someone who's in the same situation of OP just held for a year, you're now in profit for both bitcoin and Ethereum. But someone who doesn't have patience like that will just have to sell at losses and can no longer wait up to a year or even less than that. As much as you can see, the market is doing well as we've got some clue that it's into bull run and since last year, if someone is patience enough to understand that the halving is coming this year, he'd just hold and have nothing to worry about.
For me i believe if anyone would not hold for upon to a year or less it's absolutely because they are less acquainted with Bitcoin knowledge, if anyone knows about how Bitcoin perfumes in it's circle they would probably not be worried even in the bear market because they already know that it will perform better when the time comes.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 601

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:15:19 PM

For me i believe if anyone would not hold for upon to a year or less it's absolutely because they are less acquainted with Bitcoin knowledge, if anyone knows about how Bitcoin perfumes in it's circle they would probably not be worried even in the bear market because they already know that it will perform better when the time comes.
True, if someone is aware of how Bitcoin performs they won't be quick into selling at any loss. There's always time for its recovery and when it does, it's more than a recovery because it skyrockets and totally will be able to perform more than expected. Like today, Bitcoin breaks its former ATH and was able to reach $70k, this is a clear sign that whoever is the most patient on this market holding bitcoin will totally rake the profits later on.

~Rent my sig before BTCTC goes to $100k~
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:40:21 PM

usually if the price of bitcoin rises high or bullish trend altcoin price rises not big or even tends to sideway but if bitcoin experiences sideway then the price of altcoin will rise high. after the price of bitcoin rises high. wait for the price of bitcoin sideway then the price of altcoin will skyrocket high and that's what is called altcoin seasson.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
odunybiz

Activity: 686
Merit: 122

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:54:00 PM

usually if the price of bitcoin rises high or bullish trend altcoin price rises not big or even tends to sideway but if bitcoin experiences sideway then the price of altcoin will rise high. after the price of bitcoin rises high. wait for the price of bitcoin sideway then the price of altcoin will skyrocket high and that's what is called altcoin seasson.

As most of us await the bullrun, we are expecting great love in most altcoin. With this your explanation and what we are experiencing presently, should we conclude we are gradually moving  towards the altcoin season.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: