Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please recommend a reliable Bounty Manager...  (Read 495 times)
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 09:08:34 PM

Check it out here: Services  

And I can also share with you some of the top BMs in the current space: julerz12, Hhampuz, CryptopreneurBrainboss,... are all reputable BMs and have a good history in operating and managing campaigns marketing. You may need to contact them directly to discuss direction and goals and to reach an agreement between the parties.
I also think that if you will choose the BM CryptopreneurBrainboss for FireDao company, you will make a correct choice. This guy is very reputable in BTT community. You can check him history.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 09:20:55 PM

FireDAO is planning to launch our signature campaign and bounty campaign very soon. We know that there are alot of experience players here that can provide us very informative tips. Please recommend a few trusted and reliable bounty hunter so that we can have a great start when taking off our marketing campaign.
If you’re looking for a manager, then Hhampuz is highly recommended.
Though its also good to have other campaign here aside from signature campaign, like betting contest, art contest and many more. Its good that you are already considering this after making a lot of post here in the forum. Looking forward to see your market exposure here in the forum, this could be one of the best marketing strategy for sure.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 09:29:03 PM

FireDAO is planning to launch our signature campaign and bounty campaign very soon. We know that there are alot of experience players here that can provide us very informative tips. Please recommend a few trusted and reliable bounty hunter so that we can have a great start when taking off our marketing campaign.
Irfan_Park10
Hhamphuz
Cryptopreneurbrainboss
Yahoo62278
These four bounty managers possess an impressive track record characterized by credibility, hard work, and a strong presence.
FireDAO (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 05:57:39 AM

How long do you want to run a signature campaign? If it was for a long time, I hope to hire @LoyceV, he is an excellent member, and I did not see him running a campaign soon, so he will give you good results.
I took a quick look at "FireDAO", and it's not something I want to support. It's another BS ponzi scam with "ape pictures".
Hi LoyceV. I guess you got the wrong website. These are our related links:
Twiter: https://twitter.com/FireDAOlab
Github: https://github.com/FireDAOlab/FireDAO-Protocol
Please have a look.

How long do you want to run a signature campaign? If it was for a long time, I hope to hire @LoyceV, he is an excellent member, and I did not see him running a campaign soon, so he will give you good results.
I took a quick look at "FireDAO", and it's not something I want to support. It's another BS ponzi scam with "ape pictures".

Im search fireDAO in search engine. I have 2 address, firedao,co and firedao,net. i dont know which one. I think if they were serious, they wouldn't make a thread like that. I agree with you
Firedao.co is ours.
These are our related links:
Twiter: https://twitter.com/FireDAOlab
Github: https://github.com/FireDAOlab/FireDAO-Protocol
Please have a look.
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 06:12:02 AM

For your project to get a good bounty hunter only signature bounty or signature btc campaign can guarantee you of that, a bounty campaign that involves facebook, twitter, reddit, linkedin and telegram campaign doesn't guarantee of getting good hunters because there is possibility ofcheaters in the campaign. But to stop that, I only suggest you should get launched a signature campaign with the above listed managers.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 08:10:11 AM

Why not instead running the signature campaign and bounty yourself, why not hire the service of a manager that will oversees all the arrangement and? Monitoring of the campaign period and activities of the participants.

I think it is better that way and you will earn the trust of the members of the forum to participate in the bounty campaign and just like the user bussybuddy has mentioned the list of the professionals we have here you can make good use of one of them, once again welcome to the forum ops.
This seems like the right option, why bother wasting your time learning how to do something when you have hundreds of other stuff you need to do and you can hire someone else to do the job for you? We have a great deal of competent and reliable campaign managers which can do all the job by themselves and begin immediately, now that being said they have high standards about the kind of projects they take, as if they happen to manage a scam they can also suffer a hit to their reputation if they do it.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4271

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 01:05:31 PM

Your question shows that you are interested in bounty hunters specifically. What I can say is that you can offer participation to members with a certain amount of merit, thereby limiting the number of bots that will spam the forum. In fact, there are a lot of cheaters who are engaged in bounties, and if you need to advertise the project on social networks, then rejecting newcomers who do not have merit will be the best choice.
As far as subscription companies are concerned, most of the users will participate in payment in BTC, and it seems to me that if you want good posters, then the payment for posts should be decent.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 05:10:19 PM

I had seen this user creating a lot of threads like a month ago? If I can recall correctly, s/he also has an alt account and this could be the main. I already saw a lot of threads from them discussing about the usual stuff like getting people interested into their project.

Your question shows that you are interested in bounty hunters specifically. What I can say is that you can offer participation to members with a certain amount of merit, thereby limiting the number of bots that will spam the forum. In fact, there are a lot of cheaters who are engaged in bounties, and if you need to advertise the project on social networks, then rejecting newcomers who do not have merit will be the best choice.
As far as subscription companies are concerned, most of the users will participate in payment in BTC, and it seems to me that if you want good posters, then the payment for posts should be decent.
Considering how bad bounties became since 2017 and ICO years, I am not surprised that people would now aim for fixed BTC payments. Back then I used to do bounties just for funsies and hey money is money and why not try to test the waters.
I wasted almost 3 months for just worthless tokens.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 07:55:16 PM

To begin, establish an engaging thread in the forum by creating an announcement post. Additionally, ensure that the thread benefits from the presence of an active moderator.

Regarding your Twitter account, it appears that there are a considerable number of fake followers based on my observations. I recommend focusing on attracting more credible influencers as followers on Twitter. This will enhance the authenticity and credibility of your account.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 11:16:49 PM

Firedao.co is ours.
Please have a look.
I think you mean bounty managers and not bounty hunters. Bounty hunters are the publishers and workers promoting the project. There are thousands of promoters here who are diligent and do their best to work. As for the bounty manager, the list goes on. There are really reliable and experienced people here who strive for the project to achieve its promotional goals with honesty and professionalism, but your project must be strong, legitimate, and distinctive and provide something useful for the crypto community in order for them to accept your offer because they do not accept weak, Ponzi and scam projects and the like. Their reputation in the forum obliges them to always be careful in promoting projects that only deserve this. I will recommend to you some of the managers who I dealt with them, and they are the most famous here, and they have their own ANN topics that contain portfolios of the projects they managed previously (irfan_pak10 - Hhampuz - julerz12   - yahoo62278 - Royse777 - icopress - sujonali1819).

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 11:32:14 PM

So you do want to have a good quality bounty hunters or promoters/advertisers on your project?
The main key is to able to get a good campaign manager on which these managers does have that kind of selection of quality participants.

I would recommend on these managers.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=366632
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=355846
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=881377

They are the ones who would really be the one to manage your marketing on which these are experienced managers.
So you dont need to worry. Just remember that there's no assurance about the result of the campaign whether it would be
positive or negative which these things cant really be determined. It would always vary on the project potential in the end of the day.
But somewhat handled out by best managers out there would really be that significant.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
FireDAO (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 02:12:40 AM

I've seen a lot of recommendations from you guys, really appreciate the efforts that you guys have shown to us. We will go through all of them and choose the right one. Hopefully we can receive more recommendations and feedbacks.
RainbowKun
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 03:50:27 AM

@LoyceV, Hi, old friend. I am RainbowKun. FireDAO is not a Ponzi. I think you may have the wrong website. FireDAO is a project initiated by me and my team, and it is part of RainbowCity. We have been preparing for nearly a year for this project, and we are still developing code every day to ensure that it will be presented in the best possible state. In the future, I will try my best to share with everyone our ideas and concepts behind creating FireDAO. We hope to create a global community together here at FireDAO.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
podluznyj

Activity: 378
Merit: 44

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 06:09:43 AM

to advise this business, it’s worth analyzing the situation, and the best thing is to hire an experienced manager who will promote and advertise your bounty company, and as for tips, it doesn’t look decent, as doubts creep in about your project, whether it will be successful with this approach

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4271

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2023, 07:09:24 AM
Merited by klarki (2), Symmetrick (1)

@LoyceV, Hi, old friend. I am RainbowKun. FireDAO is not a Ponzi. I think you may have the wrong website. FireDAO is a project initiated by me and my team, and it is part of RainbowCity. We have been preparing for nearly a year for this project, and we are still developing code every day to ensure that it will be presented in the best possible state. In the future, I will try my best to share with everyone our ideas and concepts behind creating FireDAO. We hope to create a global community together here at FireDAO.

Why do you need all this information, in that case? You and your alternate accounts will be able to successfully promote your project to the moon, or beyond.
Or has Ratimov's theme completely exposed your alts and you no longer have manpower?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5356476.0

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RainbowKun
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 234

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 12:09:32 PM

Why do you need all this information, in that case? You and your alternate accounts will be able to successfully promote your project to the moon, or beyond.
Or has Ratimov's theme completely exposed your alts and you no longer have manpower?

Yeah, after the investigation was published, all 60+ accounts suddenly stopped posting all over the forum, and some even stopped logging in. The same RainbowKun opened a new topic on the forum every day, and now it only enters the forum in reader mode. Maybe just a coincidence? Roll Eyes What an active farm was before and what it has become now, especially after numerous plagiarism finds from Chinese sources. Apparently, the idea of ​​promoting your DAO through a large-scale performance of a Chinese farm was defeated. People aren't stupid, people can't be fooled that easily.

Ratimov, I don't understand why you still hold a grudge about what happened in the past and remain stuck in the old world, unable to step into the new one. If I were a fraud, I would have been expelled long ago. I have dozens of full-time employees and hundreds of followers and supporters, not everyone is just me.

I came to Bitcointalk not to fight but to practice my Bitcoin philosophy. I don't want to be an enemy with anyone, but I'm also not afraid of going to war with anyone.

You are a very talented person, and personally, I highly appreciate your talent and ability. I believe that our future cooperation will outweigh confrontation. You can use your talents to carefully analyze FireDAO's top-level design and underlying logic, see if it is a valuable project or not. Believe that we will have many opportunities for cooperation in the future.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   RainbowKun   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████  ████  Twitter⬝  Telegram  ████  ████
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2023, 05:56:33 PM

Ah i will be ready for participate a good signature bounty. There are many unless bounty still have processing so i can't waste time now. If i can get usdt or btc payment bounty then definitely happy to join. Now this time i am very poor person for bounty hunting because years over but i couldn’t make any money from bounty.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1414
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2023, 06:36:30 PM

As people in this forum have said, Hiring a bounty manager is a very good way to promote your project.
They are very credible and trustworthy in this forum. You only need to prove that your project is not a scam. Good luck guys!  Grin

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 01:36:22 AM

Yeah, after the investigation was published, all 60+ accounts suddenly stopped posting all over the forum, and some even stopped logging in. The same RainbowKun opened a new topic on the forum every day, and now it only enters the forum in reader mode. Maybe just a coincidence? Roll Eyes What an active farm was before and what it has become now, especially after numerous plagiarism finds from Chinese sources. Apparently, the idea of ​​promoting your DAO through a large-scale performance of a Chinese farm was defeated. People aren't stupid, people can't be fooled that easily.

I think it's no secret that the clown RainbowKun sent merit to himself, just like he did before.

Even if you don't mention this, I'm not impressed with them, a crypto project that just talks without taking action is something I always put on the list of not worth caring about.
Indeed the information you shared is very convincing, perhaps now many people will have a better view of this project, and how they are working here, indeed I have also seen articles mentioned firedao somewhere on the forum.
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 01:47:14 AM

The important element is who the bounty manager is. I follow the bounty detective team closely and they have a nice community as a mass. In addition, the Brainboss team does good work. But you can get more good information about this from the service section. In addition, managing signature campaigns with generally reputable users will make your project even more successful. In short management by yourself could be better.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: