Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The role of Bitcoin in eliminating unemployment in our country  (Read 430 times)
karabiber

Activity: 1344
Merit: 648

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 09:17:24 AM

To be honest, Bitcoin really helps, helps a lot. This happened to me personally, and I'm sure many people have changed their lives for the better and have enough income from Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. I can do work from home, having this job as a sode job is really worthy. Sometimes the result is more than the monthly salary. And this also affects some acquaintances who really focus on working in Crypto. They really changed his life, and they are hard workers in this business..

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are not in a position to solve unemployment en masse and i think it's early. The majority of people who know Bitcoin and deal with trading in crypto money markets are striving for their financial freedom. One of the social problems, unemployment is almost impossible for my country to solve with Bitcoin. Because people see Bitcoin as a means of rapid enrichment. If you are aiming to get rich quick for financial freedom you will hit the bottom. There are a lot of people around me who want to get rich fast and most of them suddenly lose their savings. In order to prevent mass unemployment it is necessary to add Bitcoin to the education curriculum.

Bitcoin lessons need to be given to children. Certainly this will not end unemployment but it will enable a conscious society to grow. New generations need to understand crypto markets early. But as i said before if you see these trainings as a gamble and aim for quick wealth, you will hit the bottom. I do not believe that Bitcoin will ever end unemployment definitively. Bitcoin is essentially a tool for value creation, financial freedom and protection. People aim to earn daily income by trading bitcoin in my country.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███