Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Still Gamble?  (Read 1675 times)
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 03:16:59 PM

I think all gamblers will always be labeled bad by anyone, even by people in countries that are not pro with gambling, maybe because it's almost the average person who thinks that gamblers are lazy people and don't want to work, so they expect to get big money from gambling, even though they still many gamblers can still control themselves and even work too, just like me working and gambling on weekends, including routinely limiting gambling expenses.

It's true that almost 90% of gamblers are heavy addicts and lazy, but behind that there are people who gamble just looking for fun meaning having fun in gambling without aiming to win or multiplying money, the more the desire to win, the farther we will be playing so that they fall into curiosity and become addicts, addicts always expect that gambling can be their source of income. even though it can never be a steady source of income.
That tends to be the case most of the time when a smaller percentage of something that is good isn't counted when a larger percentage is bad, whether it's a cast, it's a thing, a nation, or anything in general. 10% good is a very small number to make something to be seen as a positive thing, so if 90% of gamblers are bad and lazy and don't work, the 10% that is good wouldn't make gamblers look good.

But to be honest, I believe that number is more than 10% because I know that there is a very large quantity of gamblers who are responsible and they take care of everything else and continue their gambling activities when they are free or have extra money.

pawanjain

Activity: 2702
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 04:03:27 PM

The ones who have already started gambling continue playing it because its fun for them.
For some it's the addiction that make them continue gambling while knowing how bad it is for themselves.

The ones who are newly starting is mostly because they want to know it works.
There are a lot of people who do the opposite of what is advised and in this case they gamble because they wanna know how its done.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Wiwo

Activity: 1078
Merit: 705

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 04:18:03 PM

The ones who have already started gambling continue playing it because its fun for them.
For some it's the addiction that make them continue gambling while knowing how bad it is for themselves.

There are a lot of people who do the opposite of what is advised and in this case they gamble because they wanna know how its done.

Well you mentioned two of the most factors that make people to gamble most especially newbies who doesn't know the risk associated with gambling and will tend to fall for it as an addict because at first, the main goal is to have fun while making some extra cash by winning the bets,  but as time goes on it becomes a persistent quest and if it continues,  it will land the ops into full addictions that may cause a lot of crisis along the line for the individual.

So while we gamble to have fun or chase the winning we must have limits to our gambling escapades.
livingfree

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 04:34:29 PM

There is no mystery behind it.

So, it's like an activity that even if you keep losing, you'll still play it. An activity or a video game that you'll keep coming back despite the disappointments and losses that you've incurred.

And the very reason is that you're simply enjoying, I don't know with the others but it's most likely that they want to recover their losses. Other than that, I can't think of any other reasons.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 06:53:15 PM

In my opinion this is happening because of the age difference that you belong to. Hoenstly in my case I have never heard someone telling me that stop gambling or something like that but in fact I am telling my friend circle or family that how I won or lost some games at the gambling sites. Mostly I am playing crypto based gambling sites with some slots and crash games. i would always tell them about my experience and thus enjoy the conversation so far. I have also turned 3-4 friends into my affiliate with this conversation and now we play poker like games together without any hesitation or pressure from someone. I am not sure if you are too young but that could be the reason parents are getting involved with someone around you who is addicted to gambling. There is difference between why people still gamble OR why they love to do so. It's choice as well as it's fun sometimes.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 06:54:18 PM

So, it's like an activity that even if you keep losing, you'll still play it. An activity or a video game that you'll keep coming back despite the disappointments and losses that you've incurred.

And the very reason is that you're simply enjoying, I don't know with the others but it's most likely that they want to recover their losses. Other than that, I can't think of any other reasons.

Many use gambling activities to pass the boredom. Others use it to occupy their mind so that they can forget the problems around them.  Others use it for socializing, to meet new people and new friends while others think of it as another source of extra money, others simply wanted to test their luck. There are many reasons why peolple keep coming back to gambling places and online gambling platform.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 07:12:58 PM

Many use gambling activities to pass the boredom. Others use it to occupy their mind so that they can forget the problems around them.  Others use it for socializing, to meet new people and new friends while others think of it as another source of extra money, others simply wanted to test their luck. There are many reasons why peolple keep coming back to gambling places and online gambling platform.
People who do say that they are playing gambling just because they are bored then there's nothing wrong with that, it is really just that there are some people who cant really just able to control themselves when it

comes into their finances on which they do really have those impressions that they should play more so that they could be able to cope up with their losses. Gambling is for entertainment and its really a sure thing

or something that you should really do and on the time that you would really be having that kind of feeling that you are already spending that much, then this is the time that you should really stop midway.
Dont ever tend to neglect out that you are playing just for the sake of fun and not really that on becoming rich because this is where people do usually be ending up on which they do always
have that mindset that gambling is a way that could make them rich, yes its possible but its not something worth to pursue on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bushdark

Activity: 910
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 07:19:00 PM

I know some persons will wnat to tell us that they decided to gamble because of the fun that is attached to it when you see yourself winning and others are losing. This could be fun but there is also a major thing that makes us to be interested in gambling.

If there is no money involved then the gambling addictions that many gamblers had been experiencing might be minimal because the reason why many of us always what to gamble is because of the profits that we do get from betting that could be used to pay bills and make our lives better. If there is no money involved in gambling, I am very sure that many persons would leave gambling and go look for other things that will give them consistent fund they can use to settle there problems.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Odusko

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 07:24:58 PM

So, it's like an activity that even if you keep losing, you'll still play it. An activity or a video game that you'll keep coming back to despite the disappointments and losses that you've incurred.

It varies from person to person how we perceive gambling because while some can not quite when they're going in particular dimension others have the control to always step back when the odds are not longer going in their favor and this is a principle everyone should adopt because gambling indeed has a force that can easily control the mind of the player.
For example, to I made multiple games selections on Sport bet and all came through remaining only one game to be played I was offered a large cash out since I staked a high amount so I was caught in the web of the decision whether to quit the bet and walk away with my rewards or continue to the player, but I was brave enough to cash out and just getting to know that that the last match could have spoiled my tick.

Available
cabron

Activity: 2842
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 07:28:11 PM

I know some persons will wnat to tell us that they decided to gamble because of the fun that is attached to it when you see yourself winning and others are losing. This could be fun but there is also a major thing that makes us to be interested in gambling.

If there is no money involved then the gambling addictions that many gamblers had been experiencing might be minimal because the reason why many of us always what to gamble is because of the profits that we do get from betting that could be used to pay bills and make our lives better. If there is no money involved in gambling, I am very sure that many persons would leave gambling and go look for other things that will give them consistent fund they can use to settle there problems.

For the gamblers who found their way to make money through betting, there is a glorified voice telling themselves it's okay to gamble especially if you are winning. These are the gamblers who have found a way to win. A strategy I  guess is that somehow they are making money. Only those who have been around for a long time discover those strategies.

Why gamble? They are making money. Once they don't make money out of it, they'll stop.

Dzwaafu11

Activity: 546
Merit: 334

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 07:52:42 PM

People are still Gambling. WHY? Is There Any Mystery Behind? [/b]

You see, gambling is a choice for people who want to do it, just like me. I take my gambling for what I can do to have fun and it has no impact on my finances, and I continue to do everything in my power to meet the needs of my family. However, in my opinion, people who gamble negatively are those who rely solely on gambling as a means of making money and sustaining both their families and other necessary things to them and think it will come from gambling. It is clear that these types of people are constantly having problems when it comes to the issue funds.

The majority of us gamble because we want to be happy, not because we want to win a lot of money or huge amounts of money from it. We can choose to stop gambling at any time, and there is no mystery as to why it came to be the way we see it. However, when you said that gambling is bad, we agree that we know that it's not good, but sometimes we just choose to do things because they make us happy instead of just because they are like that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
summonerrk

Activity: 1386
Merit: 720

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 08:45:52 PM

The question of why we people love gambling so much can be answered very simply.
Remember your problems:
would you like a car?
would you like a bigger apartment?
would you like to cure all your loved ones?

And now imagine that all this is possible in a few minutes! You just need to find a deposit and bet on a rare chance of roulette falling out. And that's it! All your problems are solved. No need to go and work hard, no need to listen to the orders of the boss. And it does not matter that there is a huge chance of losing a deposit - it is important that you can win.

This opportunity has been provided to you, you do not even need to leave the house. That's why people love gambling so much. The solution to all problems, the feeling that you are the darling of Luck.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 09:00:21 PM

these days I was watching news on tv about a person who had a very stable life, these people went on walks and posted on social networks, until that person got involved in the world of addiction, according to tv when that person started to showing symptoms of addiction she started disappearing from home, started stealing money and even disappeared from home and abandoned the addiction, today this person lives on the street and is asking for money on the street to be able to continue with the addiction, according to the news that it was on tv this person has not had strong support from the family so they take him to the hospital

so what has happened is the following, most of the time people start playing with a great expectation that they will be able to obtain a lot of gains, but all this starts to go wrong, even if it goes wrong it is difficult for people to conform that they really are not going to leave there with many profits, and everything gets worse when the person hits some games, this makes the person's hope high again, and even if there are many losses, the person will think that they are errors that he can correct and that after correcting these errors he will be able to hit a lot and win a lot of money, and this is the thinking of most players

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
letteredhub

Activity: 546
Merit: 209

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 09:25:25 PM

. Upon all these allegations against gambling. People are still Gambling. WHY? Is There Any Mystery Behind?
Gambling isn't that bad it's the attitude of those that engages in it that makes it look bad and evil. If gamblers can choose to discipline themselves and cultivate a well discipline gambling lifestyle and try not to take it to the extreme where addiction turns out to be the order of the day then, gambling would be fun, leisure activity and a source for making some profits using spare money. There's no amount of allegations that can quell the interest of people from gambling cause the feeling you get when playing these gambling games and sports you can't get it somewhere else. The feeling is always inexplicable.
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 10:22:03 PM

People are saying that gambling is not good so nobody should involved themselves in it. Fathers/Mothers (parents) are shouting to their sons and sometimes beating them all because of gambling. If you are a gambler, the society sees you as a bad boy or person or a waste person in the family. Parents would be saying "look at your age mates, they are going to school and become a successful persons in the society, you are here playing gambling". They would even say, gamblers steal and thieves.
And really when you look at some of those boys they play Draft game morning till evening. Upon all these allegations against gambling. People are still Gambling. WHY? Is There Any Mystery Behind?

You can define gambling depending on your own mindset, in fact, you may even think of gambling as you understand it. remember, no one is forcing someone to become a gambler and even become an addict. it all depends on how one reacts to it.

Btw, your question is very interesting. why do people still gamble, why, the answer will be very relative and varies depending on how someone reacts. You see, there is no mystery behind gambling. everything is designed for entertainment in the digital age like today. the concept of gambling for now, is different from gambling in the past. even though basically, all of the elements are the same, namely risking something. in return, if you are lucky you can get a profit according to what you bet. maybe even, you get a jackpot bonus.

You can think of gambling as additional income, or steady income, but that thought is the wrong step and start towards things that you will not like later. the point is, you can think of gambling as entertainment, or as you describe it. in fact, no one is forcing you if you don't gamble at all.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2023, 11:43:15 PM

We don't see gambling as something bad that can destroy your future unless you are addicted to it. I think the country you are in is not pro-gambling, which is why they kind of criticize it. Also, one of the reasons why they still continue to gamble is that they are either trying out their luck so that if they win big, they can change their lives; the second is for fun as the feeling of playing in a casino is unexplainable; and the third is that they are addicted to it and can't control or stop themselves from playing it.
Yes, and gambling has been around for centuries and continues to be a popular pastime around the world and what is it about gambling that attracts so many people and people will continue to gamble and it will never go away, and are probably some of the main reasons why people gamble is due to test their luck. them, to make money, to interact socially and also to have fun.
and whatever their reason for gambling is theirs and their responsibility, and the most important thing to remember is that responsible gambling practices should always be followed and not overdone, because gambling carries risks that can lead to financial loss or even addiction.
Only then gamblers can enjoy gambling and stop right away because stopping gambling is the most difficult thing to do. When the money is still in our account balance, it can make us want to continue gambling and many people have tried it. But the truth is that they lose money in many games instead of changing their life by winning. Maybe they will test many games to find where their luck lies but it won't be easy because it also requires a certain amount of money before they find their luck. And that is also what has made gambling last until now because many people still want to try to find their luck from gambling.

-   Yes, I understand that it's hard to stop gambling especially when you experience winning a few times at it, and others just stop winning at it. There are many reasons why other people gamble. And whatever their reason is, they are free to do it.

This is the hard part because even though we know it will have no effect on us, we still do it, why? it is also because of our motive or purpose.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2912
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 03:04:22 AM

We don't see gambling as something bad that can destroy your future unless you are addicted to it. I think the country you are in is not pro-gambling, which is why they kind of criticize it. Also, one of the reasons why they still continue to gamble is that they are either trying out their luck so that if they win big, they can change their lives; the second is for fun as the feeling of playing in a casino is unexplainable; and the third is that they are addicted to it and can't control or stop themselves from playing it.
Yes, and gambling has been around for centuries and continues to be a popular pastime around the world and what is it about gambling that attracts so many people and people will continue to gamble and it will never go away, and are probably some of the main reasons why people gamble is due to test their luck. them, to make money, to interact socially and also to have fun.
and whatever their reason for gambling is theirs and their responsibility, and the most important thing to remember is that responsible gambling practices should always be followed and not overdone, because gambling carries risks that can lead to financial loss or even addiction.
Only then gamblers can enjoy gambling and stop right away because stopping gambling is the most difficult thing to do. When the money is still in our account balance, it can make us want to continue gambling and many people have tried it. But the truth is that they lose money in many games instead of changing their life by winning. Maybe they will test many games to find where their luck lies but it won't be easy because it also requires a certain amount of money before they find their luck. And that is also what has made gambling last until now because many people still want to try to find their luck from gambling.
      -   Yes, I understand that it's hard to stop gambling especially when you experience winning a few times at it, and others just stop winning at it. There are many reasons why other people gamble. And whatever their reason is, they are free to do it.

This is the hard part because even though we know it will have no effect on us, we still do it, why? it is also because of our motive or purpose.
Even though it is difficult to stop gambling, we must still try it for our own good because only by trying can we slowly reduce gambling activities. That is if we want to break the gambling habit we have been doing for a long time. But for gambling addicts, it seems that it is very difficult, considering they will not think of stopping their gambling activities. We should not get too into gambling so that we don't experience any problems. But that doesn't stop people from gambling because they need something to change their lives.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4760
Merit: 4310

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 04:35:40 AM

Someone once told me that the lottery was a tax on people who were bad at math. It’s a bit ironic that the proceeds go to schools. Anyway, I think those who gamble to win money are a victim of the same circumstance. However, if you gamble to have fun, you can’t lose. Remember that in the end it’s about entertainment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Onyeeze

Activity: 532
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 05:09:50 AM

People are saying that gambling is not good so nobody should involved themselves in it. Fathers/Mothers (parents) are shouting to their sons and sometimes beating them all because of gambling. If you are a gambler, the society sees you as a bad boy or person or a waste person in the family. Parents would be saying "look at your age mates, they are going to school and become a successful persons in the society, you are here playing gambling". They would even say, gamblers steal and thieves.
And really when you look at some of those boys they play Draft game morning till evening. Upon all these allegations against gambling. People are still Gambling. WHY? Is There Any Mystery Behind?
Participating in gambling is just like a heart desire or a personal opinion and decisions, In a norms gambling is specifically meant by children,  gambling is for leisure and mostly for people who already have money, so therefore I believe that gambling have to do money and that's why children who doesn't have money engage in gambling as avenues of generating income, its bad that gambling is not supposed to partake by children who don't have a monthly salary even feeding from the parents, but most of people today play gamble like only means of surviving and that's why gambling has been dealing with people by making out with their funds

CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 980
Merit: 713

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 05:12:22 AM

It seems that you are getting this all wrong, because I personally do not advice that teenagers should involve themselves into gambling as it could be addictive, and secondly, that a person gamble doesn't mean he/she shouldn't go to school or be resourceful and responsible to himself and the society he lives in, because I think that's the area parents are trying to protect their children from, and moreover, I personally don't see those people who play draft from morning till night as gambling, because most times draft is played for free.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x