Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CDN:Canada eCoin-merge mineable scrypt eCoin [ANN]  (Read 42352 times)
hacksmash

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:36:55 AM

Dont believe everything you read ... They are YEARS behind what we have already done. The following article was posted 2 days later.
http://business.financialpost.com/news/fp-street/no-cryptocurrency-anytime-soon-bank-of-canada-says-were-very-far-off

BLK : BDixtCZLWG2M3uTCN1tqXSCu4chXnN5TgH UNO : uZDvh8ZWMN859sksKqkoeUX3trazXro8MH
CDN : CduyH8dMb282mv8XTE2ZDqZ9H4yvnNDKXJ BTC : 17QTs29kJtrowWL7mQ8NKZHSnMiT7QTW7m
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:31:57 PM

what was the last update from devs?
hexdump

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:24:59 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 11:13:18 PM by hexdump

hey we are here or rather there ->  #ourcoin
@koad is working on new start up ( accepting CDN as payment )  and im on the new mobile / desktop /  web  wallet / network stats  

its all work in progress , screen grabs below

network stats
https://s31.postimg.org/xwvkix3hn/screenshot_localhost_3337_2015_12_05_12_00_18.png

mobile wallet
https://s31.postimg.org/v9o18ca8r/screenshot_localhost_7005_2016_04_11_21_45_40.png
https://s31.postimg.org/sim7r5nd7/screenshot_localhost_8000_2015_12_19_23_14_20.png

-`ღ´- canada eCoin CDN |  #ourCoin |  TwitterExplorerPool  | Bitcoin Talk | Discord -`ღ´-
Markets : BleutradeNovaexchangeCryptopia
wallets : windows | LinuxAndroidPaper
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:13:43 AM

hey there we are here or rather there ->  #ourcoin
@koad is working on new start up ( accepting CDN as payment )  and im on the new mobile / desktop /  web  wallet / network stats  

its all work in progress , screen grabs below

network stats
https://s31.postimg.org/xwvkix3hn/screenshot_localhost_3337_2015_12_05_12_00_18.png

mobile wallet
https://s31.postimg.org/v9o18ca8r/screenshot_localhost_7005_2016_04_11_21_45_40.png
https://s31.postimg.org/sim7r5nd7/screenshot_localhost_8000_2015_12_19_23_14_20.png

hey hexdump,

thanks for the fast answer.

I'm happy for @koad setting up his own company, but that has really nothing to do with CDN developement

I see you're having some advances but to be honest I've seen some devs do more advances in a couple of months
(for example DubaiCoin DBIC) (More wallets, more services, more exchanges...)

I'm ok with you being the dev but CDN clearly needs more devs.

You can be CanadaCoin Dev Core Team but we need asap a CanadaCoin Dev Unlimited Team

I hope you agree with it, and you can both teams work together in some projects

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 12:17:43 AM

Without fixing the conflicting chainID with other aux coins, not many people will put it on pools.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1582

精神分析的爸

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:40:36 AM

Without fixing the conflicting chainID with other aux coins, not many people will put it on pools.

It collided with SYS which has chainID 1 too, but since SYS is no more auxpow it should work now together with other auxpow chains.

koad

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 09:21:02 PM

Hey there All,

My name is Jason Zvaniga, my digital friends know me as koad. Sorry for the long delays between posts -  I am known to work quietly and it takes me days to write these posts.

I am writing here today in response to the latest posts in this thread and because for the last year or so I have been quietly working on a 'thing' and I want to share it with you Canada eCoin folk since you all seem to bare some interest.

Just over a year ago I had an idea of doing some sort of geo-commerce rain app for Canada eCoin and started working on a web faucet based in nodeJS. 

Around the same time I got involved in a project called BitVote which was a set of smart contracts that work on Ethereum for the purpose of tokenizing a user's time and having it available to them as voting credits.  https://bitvote.github.io/ for more info. Unfortunately there is an inherent problem with the world, in that someone can sign up to websites (bitvote) 20,000 times if they had the resources, and then their say would have 20,000x more weight than the honest joe.  So bitvote tried to handle that by way of having sponsors and a hierarchy. 

This all got me thinking,... and well, since then I have been putting together a new idea.

The Canada eCoin Cryptology Server.
A new way to do business.

A new Canada eCoin wallet with account journaling and a baked in client/server platform designed strictly to host, monitor and manage users and their (mirco) payments for websites/APIs and (connected) webapps and or devices.

This platform is broken down into two main computer applications.
1. A nodeJS/Electron Desktop App (client)
-   Runs on Windows, Mac and Linux
-   Has all current QT based functionality
-   Manages users (username and passwords and oAUTH v2)
-   Includes support for multiple coins
-   -   Canada eCoin / Bitcoin / coind
-   Alert broadcasting - ( Amber Alerts and others )
-   Multiple BIP44 High definition wallet accounts per user/ per coin
-   -   sweep private keys
-   -   watch readonly accounts
-   Baked in Canadian accounting
-   -   Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) enabled.
-   -   General Ledger and Journal for very precise accounting
-   -   Profit/Loss at the transaction level for all coins based on transaction times and coin prices
-   -   Parallel account encoding for supreme financial tracking
-   -   -   5 digit internal accounts
-   -   -   4 digit CRA’s GIFI code accounts
-   -   -   -   The GIFI is a system that assigns a unique code to a list of items commonly found on income statements, balance sheets, and statements of earnings
-   -   -   -   The purpose of the GIFI is to allow the CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) to collect and process financial information more efficiently
-   -   Uses a Canada eCoin first in a localized block chain audit trailing.
-   -   -   Embeds checksums into the Canada eCoin blockchain to prove the accounting books have not been tampered with. (network transaction fees apply)
-   Can install and run Drop-ins (HTML5, CSS and JS)
-   -   DApps
-   -   -   BitVote - Preinstalled
-   -   -   Gencapp Social - Preinstalled
-   -   -   Canada eCoin Geo-Rain - Preinstalled
-   -   -   Ethereum
-   -   Homebrew Apps /DIY Custom build your own apps
-   -   Add-on apps released by Canada eCoin
-   -   Add-on apps released by ANYONE
-   -   Affiliate tracking
-   -   -   Performance tracking
-   -   -   Affiliate links / share buttons
-   -   -   Pay commissions with any coind/ or manual (cash) transfer
-   -   -   Affiliate verification/qualification per transaction

2. A nodeJS/Meteor clustering host (server, deployed using the desktop client)
-   Create and deploy your own website/webapp using Meteor
-   Scale and manage your active servers
-   Accept Canada eCoin and credit cards through Moneris ( avail thru RBC ) with your own payment box
-   -   Attached directly to your accounting (general ledger, journal and account balances)
-   -   Shopping cart/Invoice generation
-   Multi-Network Connectivity
-   -   Use regular IP4 w/ domain names
-   -   dht/torrent networks
-   -   Bring your own Network
-   Affiliate tracking
-   -   Commission accounts with profile add-on
-   -   -   Commission payments tracking
-   -   -   Commission account balance
-   -   Manage campaigns
-   -   Use up to 5 unique keys for tracking

Extra stuff to help administer the Meteor node(s)
-   DDP endpoints for scaling your 'web-app/ dapps' into clusters and remote deployment
-   Minimal server interface to manage node, users and coinds in a bash terminal (Oldschool Renegade BBS type)
-   -   statistics and connectivity information
-   -   check parent/sibling versions pull run updates

Here are some screenshots of the accounting area:
Chart of accounts - http://imgur.com/SxnnBHO
General Journal - http://imgur.com/jm3MHV8
Coin admin - http://imgur.com/vcl4Pmp
Payment box - http://imgur.com/1sfcyJB

Now this tool can be very handy for anyone wanting to host their own shopping carts and payment processors.  It is the all-in-wonder tool for any business or self employed person to become their own bank and mind their own business.  You can even use it privately to host a DAO or service club and give members access to a private and secure digital lounge.  You get a basic website that has some examples, templates and nuggets but is otherwise a blank canvas that you can use any html/JS/CSS to craft your glory as it uses Google's chrome v8 engine for its desktop view and nodejs/Meteor for its server side web-view.

This new Canada eCoin app will definitely replace your old wallet UI for ALL of your coins.  You will still need to run the regular Canada eCoin QT or daemon wallet, this new software is a layer connects to it (and the other coins).

Still,  It’s all missing some very important things...

I wanted something that can look back at itself and see/interact with itself.  More like a Application Node than a web-app, plus I want something that would protect the average person, like BitVote - we are in need of a social verification ability.  A network of people that can see their neighbors and the products/services they offer.  Since there is a lot of information available via searching, I wanted something a little more curated.  (Where the user had to actually enter the information, instead of scraping from all information.)

So, in parallel - I have been building a new website to help add functions to this new tech and test the crap out of it.  This website is powered by this new Canada eCoin Cryptology Server and helps decentralized apps anchor to user identities using old fashioned social websites and networks.

Using oAuth (http://oauth.net/) to verify social accounts, users can sign on and verify targeted social accounts that they engage on, offer their business services and/or post a project they need help with.  (Internet-of-Manpower)

Then, using a publicly available API for these profiles, a project like BitVote could exist without the 'double spend' exploit tearing it apart and users can link to their Gencapp profile using their decentralized 'things-of-the-internet-of-things' to mark either ownership, liability or beneficiary.

On the opposite side of the coin, users could lookup other users' profile and do a background check before entering into business with that person, or taking care of any projects.  Using 'other' social networks, one could use this digital profile to build their social reputation. (or destroy it)

Moreover, (in the cryptocurrency community) we could all post our business/projects that accept crypto-currencies  as payment on this 'centralized' map.  This can then be fed into each currency's website showing their fan base where they can spend their tokens and a lot of (non-crypto) people could earn cryptocurrency from their neighbors.

Enters www.gencapp.com

Gencapp is a good example of what one could do using the Canada eCoin Cryptology Server.  We also hope to use Gencapp's (and other Cryptology user’s) data and developer api's  to feed information back into the world community and help our users  harness the power of cooperation.

There are a plethora of uses for a combined social ID, we intend to build around the gencapp ID with drop-ins (DApp) that will put the power in the hands of however wants it.  The opportunities are endless - from smarthome technology to transparent manufacturing and farming.  The Internet-of-things is here, it’s only growing / evolving.

As for the Cryptology Server, Gencapp is an example of an advanced monthly recurring & a-la-carte billing schedule we can test and prove with.  By the time it is released, it will have kilometers on it and will have been tweaked by several CPAs and MBAs.  You will be able to use it to keep track of all of your digital transactions in once place, simple and advanced.

I wanted to keep this info to the select few that already knew about it until it was mostly complete except that this thread was in dire need of an update and maybe some proof of work.  If you like what we are up to here and would like to support the growth of this project, please feel free to purchase some Canada eCoin at your local bleutrade and pass them down to your children('s children's children).

Other ways you could help.
-   Vote for Canada eCoin at your favorite exchange
-   Check out the first ever running Cryptology server at www.gencapp.com  and add your businesses and projects, maybe even purchase the pre-sale membership package
-   Request a feature or bring up your concerns to our development team in IRC at #OurCoin on Freenode
-   Volunteer some time to the Canada eCoin project and teach your loved ones how to ‘be your own bank’
-   Join the team.  Give our repo somes love -  https://github.com/Canada-eCoin
-   Follow Canada eCoin on Twitter -  https://twitter.com/canadaecoin
-   Shout out the Canada eCoin in your youtube videos and other productions
-   Start an Instgram, Tumbler and or other social account in the name of your favorite coin
-   Accept cryptocurrencies in your businesses
-   -   Offer deals to others holding your favorite coins

Legal/Business type stuff:

The Canada eCoin is not owned by anyone.  As an open source project, it is free to use by anyone.  www.gencapp.com is owned by Vision Ears Inc., a Canadian cooperation formed by myself and 1 other person.  Vision Ears Inc. has no venture capital or angel investors and it is  intended to be a profit center and an incubator for www.gencapp.com and more projects like it.  The Canada eCoin Cryptology Server is a product of Vision Ears Inc., and will be donated to the general public and licensed as such once released.

P.S.  We are looking at broadcasting Canadian Amber Alerts into the Canada eCoin Network, you can join this discussion in the Irc channel as well. These Canadian amber alerts will show up on any site powered by the Cryptology server. (including www.gencapp.com)

P.S.II  Instead of using nodeBB for our forum, we can easily make one using 'this'. I have a fancy setup in mind for it using micropayments, more on that a little later.  ( moderator job anyone?  )

If this type of stuff is beyond you but you want to learn it then post a project on www.gencapp.com and hire someone local to you who is savvy enough to learn it with you.   The blockchain is here to stay and It can allow for some great things.

If you aren't already a supporter of the Canada eCoin then one good reason to take a look is that it is 20x in capacity compared to bitcoin is and is also 20x faster.  30 second confirmations are like living on the beach. (1 mb per block at 30 second target = 20mb at BTC target of 10min)

I personally work on the Canada eCoin because I am Canadian and I am coding for fellow Canadians because I can get as detailed as possible in my solutions for people with identical jurisdictional properties .  I would ultimately like to see each region have their own scrypt/auxpow coin and translate this package to their language/taxes.  I spend almost all my time working on this new client/server (cryptology/gencapp) and I hold steadfast the mission that all of this should be designed with the everyday private person in mind and shared among us all in the end.  The Canada eCoin could benefit from a client/codebase update however it is not a necessity at this point.  I do see myself updating it in the future if nobody else steps up to the plate beforehand.

You can get in touch with me socially - here is my gencapp profile with my validated/proven social links - https://www.gencapp.com/profile/NtFsQ7KfqnbakjAgt

Or in IRC : freenode/#OurCoin user: koad

Cheers

Jason
/koad
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:23:30 AM

Hi koad,

sorry for being rude but...

Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) enabled.

fuck you

This new Canada eCoin app will definitely replace your old wallet UI for ALL of your coins

fuck you again

now in relax mode...

DApps
-   -   -   Ethereum

not an expert but sounds like to big

take this question as contructive ideas for CDN
Why dont you work on the TODOlist?
Maybe it's not as cool as the code you're doing now but it's gonna be more useful

Another question
In case that's a viable product is the right timing for it?
Dont you think the target for that product is not ready yet?
There arent more important/urgent things to do?
Dont you think it's more important to make little improvements in CDN than going that big?
Clearly, CDN needs to grow it's community, little improvements would help to attrack people litlle by little

koad

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 02:33:09 AM

Hi koad,

sorry for being rude but...

Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) enabled.

fuck you

This new Canada eCoin app will definitely replace your old wallet UI for ALL of your coins

fuck you again

lol, I can see how some people will be attached to the old things.  I don’t expect everyone (or anyone) to use my gear.  I will be just as content using it myself.  Also, if you don’t want any tracking type thing running, just don’t click it to ‘on’ or ‘public’.

now in relax mode...

DApps
-   -   -   Ethereum

not an expert but sounds like to big

take this question as contructive ideas for CDN
Why dont you work on the TODOlist?
Maybe it's not as cool as the code you're doing now but it's gonna be more useful

These things aren't big, they already exist at some level.   Its just, how to you apply them?

I personally see a huge need for regarding 'enter your gov here' tax laws and proper reporting.  (or at the very least, proper measuring) and I like the idea of having all my transactions spit out the useful reports at the end of the day.  In fact, i find an urgent need for that type of useful functionality.   

This might all sound too big for you, but this is all just the beginning.

I agree, the todo list has lots of good items on it and I implore you to check something off yourself before trying to dicktake your vision onto my time/dime.

Another question
In case that's a viable product is the right timing for it?
Dont you think the target for that product is not ready yet?

I think the timing is right for people to list and offer their services online and take cryptocoin for payment, yes.

The markets mature over time, do you not think it’s best to get out infront of an emerging marketplace with real functional tools?  Do you think a faucet is best on some simple website?

There arent more important/urgent things to do?
Dont you think it's more important to make little improvements in CDN than going that big?
Clearly, CDN needs to grow it's community, little improvements would help to attrack people litlle by little

I also see the need for a transparent marketplace where people can earn a living instead of being dicktaken all day by their 'job'.

I see a huge need for a way to organize manpower into saleable transactions on a blockchain using ‘host-your-own’ tools.  Isn't that what it is all about?

It does look like I have work cut out for me, and i do - that’s why we started Vision Ears Inc, so if you or any of your friends are looking for a job building cool shit,...  or you could troll around trying to get others to build you your paradise.

Sorry for the rudeness, but you started it Wink

In all honesty, it is a massive undertaking here.  Did I bite off more than I can chew?  That is totally possible.  On the other hand I know what I am doing and I am super great at it.  We have a team almost 10 deep of outstanding minds right now (read about it on www.gencapp.com/help) that are all working towards similar goals and most of us are doing this full time as our day jobs.  We all have families as magichex has said, but this vision of ours is bigger and we are eager to having fresh minds join our mission.

We will see what comes out of the future, but as for dialing it back to smaller (already been done type) projects,  let’s leave that to the greenhorns.  It’s time to evolve the way we use our tools.

/koad

hexdump

(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:08:19 PM

@koad don't feed the troll he is clearly not the sharpest one , he keep posting his todo list without checking what has already been done
yes we do have
-active twitter account
-linux /  android wallets
-2 electrum server
-mining pool
-CDN is listed on 2 exchanges
He clearly didn't do the homework

Regarding so called "little improvements " none of the tasks from todo list requiring development or our attention
if you really want 2 extra block explorers and faucet  feel free to do anything that make it happen Tongue

Ps we are trying to build real ecosystem  here ..  Wink not playground for little kids

-`ღ´- canada eCoin CDN |  #ourCoin |  TwitterExplorerPool  | Bitcoin Talk | Discord -`ღ´-
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:58:51 PM

so if you or any of your friends are looking for a job building cool shit,...  or you could troll around trying to get others to build you your paradise.

Sorry for the rudeness, but you started it Wink

In all honesty, it is a massive undertaking here.  Did I bite off more than I can chew?  That is totally possible.  On the other hand I know what I am doing and I am super great at it.  We have a team almost 10 deep of outstanding minds right now (read about it on www.gencapp.com/help) that are all working towards similar goals and most of us are doing this full time as our day jobs.  We all have families as magichex has said, but this vision of ours is bigger and we are eager to having fresh minds join our mission.

We will see what comes out of the future, but as for dialing it back to smaller (already been done type) projects,  let’s leave that to the greenhorns.  It’s time to evolve the way we use our tools.

/koad

It's ok, no rudeness, direct talk
business and marketing background so I even if I'm learning I cant code...

I wanna see built the paradaise for canadians, not for me.
I'll profit from my investment.

I think it could be a cool project, but i think there are more important things to do.
You're making a project to focus on mainstream people and it's ok, but we're not more than 100 people involved in CDN now.
We need to move step by step.

-active twitter account
-linux /  android wallets
-2 electrum server
-mining pool
-CDN is listed on 2 exchanges

If all those things has been done, it's time to grow the community.
Interviews, active on social media.
No more than 10 pages in 2 years in the thread, how can that be with a coin which has all this developements?
btw, new OP should be done.
Since you're the devs I think you should do it.
If you want I can do it, so you focus on code and interviews Wink
hacksmash

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:39:53 PM

I wanna see built the paradaise for canadians, not for me.
I'll profit from my investment.
<snip>
I think it could be a cool project, but i think there are more important things to do.
You're making a project to focus on mainstream people and it's ok, but we're not more than 100 people involved in CDN now.
We need to move step by step.

<snip>

1/ If all that you see in crypto is profit, then I think your not part of the 'Community' and hardly worth catering too.

2/ "more important things to do" ? What is more important that building a basic business platform whereby any Joe can set-up there own business to do transactions with anyone in the world ??

@koad - RIGHT ON !  I can hardly wait :}

BLK : BDixtCZLWG2M3uTCN1tqXSCu4chXnN5TgH UNO : uZDvh8ZWMN859sksKqkoeUX3trazXro8MH
CDN : CduyH8dMb282mv8XTE2ZDqZ9H4yvnNDKXJ BTC : 17QTs29kJtrowWL7mQ8NKZHSnMiT7QTW7m
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:07:26 AM

1) lol
Maybe you wanna read before writing stupid things.
I'm gonna help you quoting your quote...
I wanna see built the paradaise for canadians
anyway, thanks for your useless opinion

2) More important things to do like telling the any Joe what's already built...

Cryptopia and Bleutrade are very low volume exchanges.

CDN needs to be in bigger exchanges.

If you present the improvements to exchanges, they will understand this is a serious coin.

We need to be in real exchanges.

First, Bittrex and Poloniex

CDN is ready to attract new users/coders/investors/merchants.

CDN is ready now.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:14:56 AM

PLEASE DEVS Send this message to the exchanges:

Hi,

we are the devs of CDN CanadaCoin.

This is how we are now:

Wallets
- Windows Wallet                                               √
- Linux Wallet                                                    √
- Mac Wallet                                                      √
- Android Wallet                                                √
- iOS Wallet                                                       -
- Electrum                                                        √
- Paper Wallets                                                 √
- Hard Wallets                                                  -
Mining
- CanadaCoin Mining Pool                               √
Websites/Social Media
- CanadaCoin Website                                     √
- Active CanadaCoin Twitter                            √
- CanadaCoin on Coinmarketcap.com           √
Block Explorer / Rich List
- CanadaCoin Official Block Explorer              √
- CanadaCoin Rich List                                   √
Exchanges
Cryptopia and Bleutrade

And this is what we are developing:

Explain your proyect in 3 paragraphs of 5 lines each.
hexdump

(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:01:03 PM

Straight to the point...

... as of now we ( me and @koad ) have no time or interest of getting CDN on other exchanges or any marketing push
our main focus for the next couple of months ( or more ) is clearly defined in the announcements above
Please feel free ( community ) to organize other exchanges etc. I'm more then happy to chip in. Cheesy

Have a nice day /hex

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:53:20 PM

Straight to the point...

... as of now we ( me and @koad ) have no time or interest of getting CDN on other exchanges or any marketing push
our main focus for the next couple of months ( or more ) is clearly defined in the announcements above
Please feel free ( community ) to organize other exchanges etc. I'm more then happy to chip in. Cheesy

Have a nice day /hex

sounds good to me.

you're the coders, you code

Now the question is:

Has CDN an active community ready to work?

or they prefer to just watch?

Who wants to organize and start working?

List of people ready to work for CDN
Rw13enlib88
hacksmash

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:59:06 AM

Straight to the point...

Have a nice day /hex

sounds good to me.

you're the coders, you code

Now the question is:

Has CDN an active community ready to work?

or they prefer to just watch?

Who wants to organize and start working?

List of people ready to work for CDN
Rw13enlib88

The core of the Canada eCoin community mostly resides on the Freenet IRC network : #OurCoin
Feel free to drop in  Cheesy

midnight_miner

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 04:07:29 AM

@Koad

I read your Massive Core Dump above!

Is there a white paper or Dissertation coming out on what you summarized for us above? 

I have a few projects on the go atm, but since my day job is gone as of 2 days ago, I will have more time to work on cryptocurrency projects.  Heck, if all goes well, maybe these projects can replace the day job I don't have... anymore!

I hope to contribute in the future, if possible.

koad

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 12:44:55 AM

@Koad

I read your Massive Core Dump above!

Is there a white paper or Dissertation coming out on what you summarized for us above? 

I have a few projects on the go atm, but since my day job is gone as of 2 days ago, I will have more time to work on cryptocurrency projects.  Heck, if all goes well, maybe these projects can replace the day job I don't have... anymore!

I hope to contribute in the future, if possible.

Hey there midnight_miner,

There will eventually be a white paper for the server for sure.  I haven't published one because as I evolve with the newer technology here I can see and expand my idea to fit better.  The basic plan here is to make it super easy for anyone to start taking crpyto for payment regardless of what it is or how it is they sell their goods/services. So in that arena I am simply putting together features that generally already exist into an easy to use package.

I have renamed it since I posted last - I think now I will call it the eStore server; it makes more sense.

If you are looking for work in the field, take a look at ( the first implementation of the eStore server ) gencapp.com, this project is what I am hoping to turn into my full time revenue stream and am definitely looking for like minded people to join in on the mission. You could also post your skills on it and have your neighbours hire you to do their work.  You could even hire your neighbourhood kids to cut your grass and pay them with Canada eCoin. Wink

You (and any other readers of this post) can reach out to me on any of my social accounts neatly verified and displayed here on my gencapp profile --> https://www.gencapp.com/profile/NtFsQ7KfqnbakjAgt

With Optimism,

/koad

koad

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 05:51:14 AM

Canada eCoin [CDN]
A scrypt-based crypto currency that supports merged mining (as per USC code base)
www.canadaecoin.ca.

Technical Specs

Total coins: 100,000,000
Dispensed: ~94%
Block time: 30 seconds
Block maturity/confirmations: 100
Diff re-target: once daily

Halving every 500,000th block.
Current reward: 6.25 CDN

Networks
√ Mainnet
RPC port: 34330
P2P port: 34331

√ Testnet
RPC port: 41330
P2P port: 41331

Wallets
√ Windows Wallet
√ Linux Wallet
√ Mac Wallet
Compile from source: https://github.com/Canada-eCoin
Download windows binaries: http://www.canadaecoin.ca

√ Android Wallet
https://coinomi.com/ - Coinomi - Free Secure Open-Source Multi-Coin HD Wallet for Bitcoin and Altcoins
Canada eCoin addition submitted by koad -> https://github.com/Coinomi/coinomi-android/commit/27f53af82dcf97aeece3415ec0da8c36e1620552

√ Electrum Server
Two servers built and maintained by koad
1 - alberta.canadaecoin.net port 5033
2 - ontario.canadaecoin.net port 5033

√ Paper Wallets
https://walletgenerator.net/?currency=CanadaeCoin
Canada eCoin addition submitted by koad -> https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net/commit/6ced58ccaf4dcad3732b6c71eb4600798ad6f858

- Hard Wallets
None.

- iOS Wallet
none.

Websites/Social Media
√ CanadaCoin Website  
http://www.canadaecoin.ca

√ Active IRC chat room with rain/tip bots
freenode: #CanadaeCoin - original channel, still occupied by CDNers but not controlled by active devs.
freenode: #OurCoin - the new hangout where everything is in colour.
** BayMax - !pinata or !dispense - provided by GameGear
** cdn-tip - provided by koad
(tipbot commands: !info, !balance, !rainactive, !rain, !tip; pm 'cdn-tip' for !help, !withdraw, !address)
- must have a registered nick in order to take advantage of these bots

√ Active CanadaCoin Twitter
@CanadaeCoin -> https://twitter.com/CanadaeCoin
Managed by Koad

√ CanadaCoin on Coinmarketcap.com
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/canada-ecoin/

Block Explorer / Rich List
√ CanadaCoin Official Block Explorer
http://explorer.canadaecoin.ca/

√ CanadaCoin Rich List
http://explorer.canadaecoin.ca/richlist

Exchanges
√ Bleutrade
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CDN/BTC

√ Cryptopia
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CDN_BTC

Mining
√ CanadaCoin Mining Pool
http://pool.canadaecoin.ca/
**Please reply with other known Canada eCoin pools

Merchants accepting Canada eCoin
√ Gencapp
https://www.gencapp.com
a marketplace designed to embrace community resources.
** Owned and operated by koad // Vision Ears Inc.

Ongoing Development
√ Current Github repo:
Forked and maintained by Koad
https://github.com/Canada-eCoin/Canada-eCoin-QT
last update: 02 Oct 2015

noteable changes since fork:
√ Live Testnet
√ UI tweeks 
√ updated checkpoints

√ Registered an entry in the bip44 Slip
Number:  SLIP-0044
Title:   Registered coin types for BIP-0044
https://github.com/satoshilabs/slips/blob/master/slip-0044.md

Up next:
- Blockchain bootstrap to speed up initial sync
- eStore Server

√ canadacoin.ca&.net servers and related services are donated and maintained by koad. --> https://www.gencapp.com/profile/NtFsQ7KfqnbakjAgt

√ donations to help keep Canada eCoin operating can be payed forward to your local Optimist Club -> http://www.optimist.org/countrydirectory.cfm

Please ask for Canada eCoin at your favorite exchange.

/koad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: