Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AVAST! Bitcoin Penny® Spanish Treasures Collection now be here!  (Read 2657 times)
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2023, 02:59:42 PM

And here's what happens when you get distracted while switching out dies — double-headed 1oz silver doubloon. LOL

Regards,
Capt. Chris

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2023, 03:56:43 PM

UPDATE: The next batch of copper, silver, and gold treasures is scheduled to ship next week. In the meantime, please check out the latest AWESOMENESS by The Bitcoin Penny Company! Grin

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2023, 04:01:45 PM

UPDATE: The next batch of copper, silver, and gold treasures is scheduled to ship next week. In the meantime, please check out the latest AWESOMENESS by The Bitcoin Penny Company! Grin

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

awesome looking forward to getting my copper and gold pieces

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
sweeteye

Activity: 789
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 12, 2023, 05:39:50 PM

@Chris
How about an update on outstanding orders for this collection?
It's been a minute Huh

sweeteye
tothemoonsands

Activity: 1033
Merit: 658

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
November 12, 2023, 08:46:29 PM

Anxiously awaiting mine as well!!

anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 01:52:11 PM

Has anyone seen any of the gold versions in person yet??  I'm very interested to find out how they came out.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 01:57:27 PM

Has anyone seen any of the gold versions in person yet??  I'm very interested to find out how they came out.

have seen one - was not mine. I ended up asking for a refund for my gold one and for the 1kg silver coin that is not going to be produced. He had told me he was going to make that announcement last week (about the 1kg silver coin) but I have not seen the post.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 02:41:02 PM
Merited by Kryptowerk (1)

This is why I have complained about ANY maker doing a project that is a pre order that you must pay for ahead of time.... if the maker does not have the money to fund their own project.... they should not go forward with that project.  it's VERY simple in my eyes.  it's way too easy to put it off and be lazy because you don't have to recoup your own money.  i hope this is a lesson to all of you... that you should not buy it until you can touch, see and hold the item.  The maker could exit scam or god forbid pass away... you would never see your funds again.  it's just an AWFUL business practice!!

I'm also fair and call out everyone... BCP has been logged on this forum since these questions were posed and has not replied in public... neutral and red trust is showing up.... some answers are REQUIRED.... has the BCPco been FTXing and using customer funds while not producing?  At this point it's a valid question.
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 03:02:40 PM

Test reply.

Hmm... I just posted a long reply, but it seems to be gone now. Let me try again. One sec...

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 03:06:13 PM

Has anyone seen any of the gold versions in person yet??  I'm very interested to find out how they came out.
MJ has mine, but he did take a picture when he received them:

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 03:12:41 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2023, 03:52:36 PM by BitcoinPenny

Good morning, everyone. Thank you for bringing to light our suuuuuper slow shipping and absentmindedness on this and other projects over the last 3 months. (And thanks to Anonymousminer for pointing out that this is unnacceptable for any business, regardless of it being ours in this case.)

As many of you know, we've been juggling several projects, many of which are longterm projects that are only NOW coming to fruition, and that means I've been absolutely scatterbrained trying to do everything at once. In fact, I haven't even had a moment to bump this sales thread in over 2 months! (I've been logged in with an open tiny tab on my laptop, but that one tab gets lost in the vast sea of open tabs among which it swims.)

That said, here's the status of this particular project...

Half the golds are already shipped, about 90% of the silvers, and only about 20% of the copper treasures. However, I'm committing to minting the final coins this week and next, so they should all be shipped out by then.

We're only a few short weeks away from having all these projects finished (finally!) and back on track for the easy train of production and delivery.

In the meantime, thank you to all friends, customers, and forum members for a successful (nearly) 10 years in this business, and we look forward to another 10 years!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

tldr-hodl
Copper Member

Activity: 285
Merit: 56

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 08:24:41 PM

Wait what?? I can wait, but nobody told me it's been cancelled altogether?! And I've paid for mine...

have seen one - was not mine. I ended up asking for a refund for my gold one and for the 1kg silver coin that is not going to be produced. He had told me he was going to make that announcement last week (about the 1kg silver coin) but I have not seen the post.

Former r/Bitcoin's Monday Art curator
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 08:32:19 PM

Wait what?? I can wait, but nobody told me it's been cancelled altogether?! And I've paid for mine...

Don't worry. We've had to put few projects on hold until the start of the year, and this is one of them. We considered the possibility of issuing refunds to the 4 customers (and we still can, if one wished) and canceling the project, since it runs similar to another project that has been in the works for well over a year and is almost ready to reveal (finally!), but we decided to continue the project and just release at the start of our 10th year. But Mopar is right, we had considered canceling the project at one point recently. However, we decided against it.

Thanks again, everyone.

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

tldr-hodl
Copper Member

Activity: 285
Merit: 56

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 08:36:17 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2023, 10:12:43 PM by tldr-hodl

Well I'm certainly glad to hear that!
I don't need no refund, I want my coin goddammit Cool

Former r/Bitcoin's Monday Art curator
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 08:47:25 PM

Wanna jump in real quick, these coins DO look amazing in the pics, with Bitcoin on the rise I most likely will jump in at some point and place an order.
Not to be too annoying about it, but I wanna repeat I think it's about time you implement some Native SegWit (bc1q...) and ideally also lightning payment option. Any Bitcoin related business should have these options imho.
All the best,
KW

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 09:27:20 PM

Wanna jump in real quick, these coins DO look amazing in the pics, with Bitcoin on the rise I most likely will jump in at some point and place an order.
Not to be too annoying about it, but I wanna repeat I think it's about time you implement some Native SegWit (bc1q...) and ideally also lightning payment option. Any Bitcoin related business should have these options imho.
All the best,
KW

Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. And agreed! Native SegWit and Lightning payment options coming soon. Smiley

In the meantime, please enjoy this unofficial sneak preview of just ONE of the many epic projects that have been taking ALL my time over the last few months and driving me absolutely BATTY (more so than usual). This particular project has been in the works since 2021, and the prototype is FINALLY here!

(Unofficially) introducing this marvelous beast — the 2024 Silver (.999+) Mini Manhole Cover (1/1 Prototype). That's right, it's a...PURE SILVER...Mini Manhole Cover!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 13, 2023, 09:31:28 PM

All the best,
KW

Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. And agreed! Native SegWit and Lightning payment options coming soon. Smiley

In the meantime, please enjoy this unofficial sneak preview of just ONE of the many epic projects that have been taking ALL my time over the last few months and driving me absolutely BATTY (more so than usual). This particular project has been in the works since 2021, and the prototype is FINALLY here!

(Unofficially) introducing this marvelous beast — the 2024 Silver (.999+) Mini Manhole Cover (1/1 Prototype). That's right, it's a...PURE SILVER...Mini Manhole Cover!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

Wow!  What are the dimensions of that eye candy?
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 10:47:03 PM

Wow!  What are the dimensions of that eye candy?

This hand-poured and meticulously (and laboriously) crafted 1/1 prototype is approximately 4" across by .56" thick and made of solid .9999 silver in a frosted/polished two-tone finish. (With this one, being a prototype, we didn't worry about fine-tuning the final weight, so while it's stamped as one kilo, it's really a little over 1.125 kilos.) We finally nailed down the entire production process of these silver monsters (which was much more difficult than originally expected with a million little annoying tweaks along the way), and the actual official Silver Mini Manhole Covers will be released as soon as we catch up on the current Spanish Treasures orders. Those will have the same overall size and weight as this prototype, but will likely have smooth / polished edges. (Personally, I love the rugged, hand-poured edges, but I understand that I may be in the minority in that respect and that most people may prefer their precious metals with a smooth and shiny finish.)

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

Fattcatt

Activity: 1914
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 14, 2023, 05:59:05 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Super Big Daddy Bling Bling         ... just a wee little question

So? Is that 1 Kilogram TROY or Avoirdupois. I'm thinking Troy (like the rest of us) but would like to see the markings to reflect that

1KILO= 32.1507  TROY Oz. (roughly)

The troy system is distinct from the avoirdupois system that is customary in the United States. Importantly, the troy ounce is 1.1x greater than the avoirdupois ounce (oz avdp). In contrast, the troy pound is smaller, comprising only 82.3% of the avoirdupois pound. Today, the majority of prices for precious metals are given in currency per troy ounce.

The modern use of the troy ounce may appear outdated, but its persistence into the 21st century provides a fascinating tie to medieval times while also safeguarding the quality of precious metal transactions worldwide. Pennyman? You sell worldwide, correct? I know it's a small detail, but there are many collectors that would appreciate the defining of which unit of measurement you're using. That's a Big Daddy Deluxe  Shocked    lol, I know it takes 2 hands to handle the Whopper, same scenario for this Big Daddy, huh?   Cheesy Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2023, 06:32:16 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Super Big Daddy Bling Bling         ... just a wee little question

So? Is that 1 Kilogram TROY or Avoirdupois. I'm thinking Troy (like the rest of us) but would like to see the markings to reflect that

1KILO= 32.1507  TROY Oz. (roughly)

The troy system is distinct from the avoirdupois system that is customary in the United States. Importantly, the troy ounce is 1.1x greater than the avoirdupois ounce (oz avdp). In contrast, the troy pound is smaller, comprising only 82.3% of the avoirdupois pound. Today, the majority of prices for precious metals are given in currency per troy ounce.

The modern use of the troy ounce may appear outdated, but its persistence into the 21st century provides a fascinating tie to medieval times while also safeguarding the quality of precious metal transactions worldwide. Pennyman? You sell worldwide, correct? I know it's a small detail, but there are many collectors that would appreciate the defining of which unit of measurement you're using. That's a Big Daddy Deluxe  Shocked    lol, I know it takes 2 hands to handle the Whopper, same scenario for this Big Daddy, huh?   Cheesy Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thanks for the great question, Fattcatt. You're right, there's a lot of confusion around the various weight measurements commonly used today. (One reason why I'm a big fan of the worldwide metric system. It's just so beautifully simple.)

Generally, an exact weight may be given by any one of the following three common methods — Kilograms, Troy Ounces, or Avoirdupois Ounces. For this particular project, we chose the kilogram method. However, for anyone who might prefer to know the exact numbers for all the various measurement methods, here's a quick breakdown:

Kilograms: 1.000
Troy Ounces: 32.150
Avoirdupois Ounces: 35.274

Thanks again!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: