Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We All Know, The halving time will be full of drama  (Read 1354 times)
Baki202

Activity: 280
Merit: 172

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 09:12:55 PM

It looks like it will. Because everyone was hoping as before if the Halving was the main opener before the bullrun happened. And what will happen is sometimes not in accordance or in accordance with the expectations of all parties. From here, what if there are certain parties who don't want bullrun to happen? Does that mean the crypto market cycle will really change?
but if I still believe that Halving is one of the things that influence the market to be good and better then.
it is just that it is known in the tradition that when halving comes then bullrun follows as a result of the slashing, and we all know that it is good when there is an expectation because of the truth there will be a price increase, but might not be what people are expecting, but for sure there will be an increase and a possibility of change in an all-time high, halving will be the one changing the entire market, and people are seriously expecting this even wholeheartedly.

I was start my bitcoin investment since long time ago and I was experience that so many time. I think it is important to always trust to bitcoin and it's advantage compared to fiat. by having a strong believe that bitcoin will be used by many more people in the future because of it's advantage, people will not easily afraid to FUD. the biggest problem about money that hit us directly as citizens is inflation, I feel the price of daily necessities are rise too high, although government say that the inflation is 5.5% but I don't believe it. Usually, I buy some snacks in minimarket and spent roughly $2 and I can get 4 snacks, now I only get 3 snacks. this halving event is really good for us as citizens, because it can make our money value increase.
And that is what a lot of people lack not trusting their investment, if anyone could have held till now then what is trust there are records of previous events, and because of records that is why the expectation of people is high, and when this event starts that is when people will know the benefit to investing in bitcoin and they will start having regrets why they did not hold, and if you do a very good comparison between bitcoin and fiat can be left dormant in an account and it will still be losing its value but investing in bitcoin comes with a lot of privileges if their is proper understanding of it environment. and the rate at with inflation is increasing it is becoming a concern and faith is losing value because thousands are no longer solving anything here.

The halving is the crucial time,the price of bitcoin will reach the maximum value.So some of the exchanges will make shut at that point.It’s better to hold your bitcoin at the cold storage instead of holding at the Exchanges.FTX is the best example for the bitcoin market pump and close without any intimate the users.Many traders hold their bitcoin in the FTX is the wrong decision by them in order to avoid the fee,but the FTX scam most the traders with huge amount of dollars.
Am sure not everyone is familiar with the halving but good that the internet has all the information we need, have not experienced it before since I don't have Bitcoin yet but from what was read I will encourage people to invest, and try as much as possible to hold, and the FTX situation was a bad one and I hope a lot of people will learn and stop been lazy of keeping their money in their wallets were you are seen it and your in control of your funds it is better that way.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
God bless u

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 09:31:44 PM

No one knows exactly what will happen to Bitcoin's price, not whales, not China, not USA, absolutely no one knows what will happen after a certain accident, we all speculate and expect this or that to happen. If we have a look at Bitcoin's price, it's easy to predict that Bitcoin's price will rise after next halving. We aren't 100% sure but we know that when there is a halving, people will positive about bitcoin's price rise, miners receive 1/2 of yesterday's reward and businesses try to express their interests, like Paypal and Elon Musk did in 2020.

The most important thing we should keep an eye in the Bitcoin before its halving that is yet to come in the next year. For the traders who want to store and hold some Bitcoin then they should see the price of their entry to take their entry on a better time otherwise if the bitcoin prices once jumps then I think it would be too difficult for the traders to get the dip after that. So, better would be to study it before its halving and when the halving goes near to the stage then we should also keep an eye on bitcoin at that stage, which is very important.

Although, I want to buy some bitcoin and want to hold before the halving because the price we can see now is nothing as that would be much higher and that can be in the coming year.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 09:34:52 PM

In the face of drama and fluctuations in the bitcoin price in the crypto market, it is important to remain strong, calm and patient. we need to be able to understand that drama is part of market cycles and could happen again in the future will help us deal with it better.
If we have a good understanding of Bitcoin then I think we will remain calm with all the Bitcoin price drama and also we will remain consistent in collecting it with the strategy that we are most comfortable using to be able to get a profit from the investment, but we will not be able to know when the price will rise So all we can do is collect it according to our abilities and wait until we can make a profit.
The lesson learnt here is that some whales would trigger some fear which would prompt some Bitcoin hodlers to dump their coin consequently resulted to drop in the price of Bitcoin which would enable those whales to capitalize on the dump and bought those coins massively while awaiting the halving, however all the tricks has been revealed majority of the Bitcoin hiodlers or enthusiast thus no more fear for any Bitcoin hodler unlike before when panicking has been the order of the day, I think newbie investors are being wise now everyone is trying to keep their asset now irrespective of the market condition whether bullish or bearish.
For people who had been hanging around for a while here on crypto space are already getting used to things such as this on which dramas,sudden bans and sudden acceptance or whatever it is. This market had become always something like this specially when bull run event comes or simply talking about halving period then there would really be tons of dramas that could happen and since this thread had been created ]
only of this year. Then here's one of those news and issues that suddenly make out some boom into crypto space which i do specifically talks about Binance issues, or on what happened on CZ.
No one had anticipated or no one did expect for it to happen on which it would really be that just shocking into those people who are just new and turns out to be normal day for those who are old.

Now that we are drawing near then it wont really be that so shocking that there might be some sudden news that would really be shaking out the market.
This is something which is really that very normal and not really that a shocking situation here on crypto space.
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 560
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 11:01:53 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

You are right, @OP. Right from the start of Bitcoin, some investors should already be aware of the drama that normally plays out during the bear market and also in the bull market of Bitcoin. Between the two seasons of Bitcoin, there's nothing that doesn't come with one drama or another, and FUDs always fly back and forth. It's something that some people are very used to, but not everyone (investors) is yet familiar with how it works. Sometimes, some drama that plays out even forces some people to sell off due to the pressure of losing their investment.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 11:29:55 PM

Bitcoin jumping and dumping is a part of its business method. No one knows when the whale will appear and the rate of BitCoin will go up or down. And no one knows about it either. When will Bitcoin go back to its previous position? There are only predictions, guesses and appearances. And that's what Bitcoin is all about.
However, no one can deny this. That it is the fastest growing business in the world. And countless of its sub-coins have hit the market. All of these coins are descendants of Bitcoin. And his children are increasing day by day.

Even though you are not exactly technically incorrect when you say Shitcoins are "descendants" of bitcoin, but it is much better to consider them as affinity scams, so likely they are nearly inevitable in a free and open market, but that does not mean that any of us should be talking about them or considering them in any kind of nice way, even if there might be some level of inevitability to their existence.. and normies seem to love being scammed.. and even some folks here participating in such shitcoins are either getting scammed or helping to prolong such scams.

Do some of them have some value, sure potentially (such as test beds and experiments), but still does not justify wasting very much time, money and/or energies in regards to any of them... and if you are not really very easily able to know the difference between bitcoin and shitcoins, you may well need to spend several years studying and investing into bitcoin first, and limit yourself from getting too distracted by shitcoins while you are learning about and figuring out grandpa coin... and wondering why grandpa coin happens to be the best. .strange as it seems to those who love to get excited about new and shiny things, which likely works better when consumning and having funzies rather than more grown up and boring ideas of investing, sound money and responsibility.
But JayJuanGee, don’t you think that just because a father has a bad son, doesn’t mean that the son isn’t his. If we be honest, Bitcoin is very very differentiated from shitcoins. However, Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies. So just because there’s creation of shitcoins and scam coins doesn’t mean Bitcoin didn’t birth them (I don’t think that they would exist if Bitcoin wasnt created). Also, not all altcoins are shitty. Not all of them are waste of time and money. For me, I respect altcoins like Eth, BNB, and a few others. But I’m not sure you speak bad of these ones too. Or do you?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10188

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 12:11:02 AM

Bitcoin jumping and dumping is a part of its business method. No one knows when the whale will appear and the rate of BitCoin will go up or down. And no one knows about it either. When will Bitcoin go back to its previous position? There are only predictions, guesses and appearances. And that's what Bitcoin is all about.
However, no one can deny this. That it is the fastest growing business in the world. And countless of its sub-coins have hit the market. All of these coins are descendants of Bitcoin. And his children are increasing day by day.

Even though you are not exactly technically incorrect when you say Shitcoins are "descendants" of bitcoin, but it is much better to consider them as affinity scams, so likely they are nearly inevitable in a free and open market, but that does not mean that any of us should be talking about them or considering them in any kind of nice way, even if there might be some level of inevitability to their existence.. and normies seem to love being scammed.. and even some folks here participating in such shitcoins are either getting scammed or helping to prolong such scams.

Do some of them have some value, sure potentially (such as test beds and experiments), but still does not justify wasting very much time, money and/or energies in regards to any of them... and if you are not really very easily able to know the difference between bitcoin and shitcoins, you may well need to spend several years studying and investing into bitcoin first, and limit yourself from getting too distracted by shitcoins while you are learning about and figuring out grandpa coin... and wondering why grandpa coin happens to be the best. .strange as it seems to those who love to get excited about new and shiny things, which likely works better when consumning and having funzies rather than more grown up and boring ideas of investing, sound money and responsibility.
But JayJuanGee, don’t you think that just because a father has a bad son, doesn’t mean that the son isn’t his. If we be honest, Bitcoin is very very differentiated from shitcoins. However, Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies. So just because there’s creation of shitcoins and scam coins doesn’t mean Bitcoin didn’t birth them (I don’t think that they would exist if Bitcoin wasnt created).

You are not technically incorrect that shitcoins would not have any space to exist if they did not have Bitcoin's shroud of protection.. and even inspiration to make imitations of bitcoin has been in place with further contagions and variations... so I am not even denying any of these kinds of dynamics exists - yet there seems to be little to no reason to spin these dynamics in positive ways...and Bitcoin as a father seems to be taking it too far... maybe bitcoin as a great grandfather would at least be a bit less offensive because it is a lot less direct.

Also, not all altcoins are shitty. Not all of them are waste of time and money. For me, I respect altcoins like Eth, BNB, and a few others. But I’m not sure you speak bad of these ones too. Or do you?

Sure, there can be some shitcoins with some redeeming qualities, but it is difficult to proclaim that ethereums should be one of them based on the extent of both its own personal scamminess with both issuance and also the various ongoing schemes to keep it alive and including that it has had a pretty central existence to serve as a facilitator of other shitcoins to be built on top of it.. or pumping it or talking positively about it... but sure there are many shitcoins that are going to continue to exist...

If you want to hear about a shitcoin that I don't tend to talk negatively about that would be USDT because it had been providing a lot of liquidity in a fairly responsible way since around 2014 while surely being ongoingly attacked at various points by governments and in other ways (including exaggerated FUD regarding its supposedly causing the BTC price to pump), but then its current cooperative status with various governments (USA and/or otherwise) seems to be an existence play in which we have to be careful in regards to getting too cosy with it.. because surely USDT does not have the attack resistance powers of bitcoin.. in terms of bitcoin's proof of work powers and ongoing growth of bitcoin's network effects (as outlined by Trace Mayer).  

I don't know very much about BNB, except it is a Binance creation that might have started out as a Utility token.. and I doubt that it is really worth getting too much into what it is exactly... or any shitcoins to be getting into arguments regarding which of them might be less shitty.. and surely you are free to engage in those kinds of distractions, and hopefully you are able to keep your eye on the prize, even if you might be getting diverted in some various ways with thinking some shitcoins including Ethereum and BNB deserve to be talked about positively for some reason?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 81

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 04:11:53 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), FinePoine0 (1)

No matter how high you rise in society, no matter how respectable you are, there will always be some people to bring you down to speak against you. Similarly with Bitcoin it is only natural that the higher it goes the higher it wants to corrupt its upcoming value. Often false or misleading information, rumors or other means create doubt and fear among investors. Investors who fall victim to FUD may make panic decisions, such as selling their assets at a loss based on unfounded fear and uncertainty. However, we know what the future holds for Bitcoin. Maybe some of us want to show the play but I doubt if the play can actually be released!

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Blitzboy

Activity: 1204
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 08:15:53 AM

No matter how high you rise in society, no matter how respectable you are, there will always be some people to bring you down to speak against you. Similarly with Bitcoin it is only natural that the higher it goes the higher it wants to corrupt its upcoming value. Often false or misleading information, rumors or other means create doubt and fear among investors. Investors who fall victim to FUD may make panic decisions, such as selling their assets at a loss based on unfounded fear and uncertainty. However, we know what the future holds for Bitcoin. Maybe some of us want to show the play but I doubt if the play can actually be released!
The rise of Bitcoin has its critics, just like the rise of any person in society. FUD fuels these voices, which can change the way investors feel and cause them to make hasty choices. Why do these bad stories keep getting told? There is a mix of not knowing enough and the natural fear of the unknown in people. With its revolutionary potential, Bitcoin shakes up standard ways of thinking about money, which makes some people defensive.

But those of us who know about Bitcoin know how strong it is and how it can change things. Innovation and supporters' faith shape Bitcoin's future, not skeptics' whispers. As Bitcoin's value changes, its part of a bigger story of growth and acceptance. We know this journey is full of problems, but our faith in Bitcoin's promise has not changed. Even though there is a lot of doubt, we are still standing strong and moving toward a future where Bitcoin's value not only stays the same but grows.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 01:42:41 PM

You are right, @OP. Right from the start of Bitcoin, some investors should already be aware of the drama that normally plays out during the bear market and also in the bull market of Bitcoin. Between the two seasons of Bitcoin, there's nothing that doesn't come with one drama or another, and FUDs always fly back and forth. It's something that some people are very used to, but not everyone (investors) is yet familiar with how it works. Sometimes, some drama that plays out even forces some people to sell off due to the pressure of losing their investment.

pressure after pressure will definitely be there and it will be part of the drama, for old investors they may be immune to the drama of it all, and they will face it and persist until they get their profits back.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2023, 07:22:33 PM

The most important thing we should keep an eye in the Bitcoin before its halving that is yet to come in the next year. For the traders who want to store and hold some Bitcoin then they should see the price of their entry to take their entry on a better time otherwise if the bitcoin prices once jumps then I think it would be too difficult for the traders to get the dip after that. So, better would be to study it before its halving and when the halving goes near to the stage then we should also keep an eye on bitcoin at that stage, which is very important.

Although, I want to buy some bitcoin and want to hold before the halving because the price we can see now is nothing as that would be much higher and that can be in the coming year.

Yes studying price before buying is necessary so it is important that we should study price chart and if we find that price will not go more down they we should buy bitcoin recently as compared to waiting further because once we missed this opportunity then it will come after duration of four years. People says that buying bitcoin is good all the time but it's not true because if you buy bitcoin at 50k$ but it goes down instead of going up then you will miss the chance of multiplying the value of your money as well as you will also loss your own money.

Price of bitcoin is evaluated to increase more therefore it will be better for us if we think the current situation beneficial for us to gather some bitcoin. Market is going to get bigger therefore cease negative thoughts and begins the journey of investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 658
Merit: 599

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 08:50:55 AM
Merited by vapourminer (2)

Voila! The expected moment has already come, it only started early and the good drama is here too, I pray for more...lol. But drama or not, I am not selling my Bitcoin for any reason and those who might be under pressure or any other influences to sell their coins are not conversant with Bitcoin. This is rather the time to buy more, not the time to sell at all. Bitcoin moved beyond my expectations this year, I never saw it above $40,000 for any reason, but you can see where it is now. It's all about buying for the coin, the FOMO syndrome has put former behaviours and cycles to a stop and all anyone could do now is to buy and close his eyes.

This takes me to the point that those who are expecting so much this halving might not really get it as much, the bull run has started, and something must trigger it and it's ETF this time. But when the time to halve comes, I hope it will not put most expectations to disappointment, I mean with the post-effect when this is happening now. Because the market seems to be playing differently now, who knows what will happen when the real bullish trend is expected? But on the chart, it's all bullish, maybe if it comes like this without any serious bearish pattern, Bitcoin will continue to rise. However, a break of the ATH should signal a trend continuation as it progresses.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fuso.hp

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 10:40:20 AM

Investing in Bitcoin should be done with as much privacy as possible so that someone's bad words about the investment do not adversely affect your investment. The example you have given here is correct because I have realized this by living in society. Society will respect you by your position. If your position is good then the people of the society will respect you but when your position is a little bad financially then all those people will make bad comments about you so I tell you never need to listen to who said what. If you stick to the decisions you make and focus on your target, success will surely catch up with you. If you prioritize what people say, you're sure to never reach your goals. Just decide to invest in bitcoin and invest and plan long term with that investment hope you will be successful by investing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 10:56:57 AM

If there's a single coin that is constantly attacked by its opposition, that is certainly bitcoin. They aim to replace the position of bitcoin and steal those bitcoin investors, but since its impossible to happen, they just resort into making hypes and fuds that will make some bitcoin investors fall into it and end up with wrong decision making and eventually lose their bitcoin investment.

Most especially that bitcoin halving is coming near, then these kind of strategies have become rampant in the market, and if you are weak, you will definitely fall into their traps.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 11:23:30 AM

Opposition will always exist , no mater what  as they are built or breed to do such or it is their
nature and the best thing to deal with them is to not engaging or giving them a single glimpse for that we are showing
them no care for what they stand for instead letting them know what is our stand.

justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 10:52:03 AM

Yes, like the title above, we all know the halving time is will always full of drama, this always happens at that time, but I don't know why many people forget and still spread FUD everywhere. If they understand that and know it always happens on every 4 years, they shall be calm and relaxed to face SEC, Binance, or anything drama.

I hope this lesson gives you an important point. They create this to dump Bitcoin, they do this to scare you, they do this to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price, and After buying with a lot of money, you already know that today Bitcoin price is pumped like crazy, right?

So, I just want to say; Don't forget, The drama could happen again and repeat until the halving time. you must be strong and patient. you will definitely win if you face it with a quiet and strong hand if happen again in the near future.
Seems like bitcoin is doing fine, so maybe we will not face with anything that's going to end up being crazy. I am not saying that it is going to be all that weird, it could very well be something that will benefit everyone and we should just assume that it is going to be fine. I get that there is an expectation of having a lot of drama, but there is also a possibility that we may not have any drama at all as well, we could just simply go up and have a good bull run, we are already having a bull run, it went from 15k to near 42k last I checked, that already proves my point that we are at a bull run, and nearly tripled from the bottom, and it may triple on top of this as well, that's an important benefit.

So, maybe there won't be any drama and just good old fashioned long term holding benefits, it's a good period that could see plenty of new bitcoin millionaires, a lot of my friends ended up being richer, unfortunately not me but it's fine, I did alright too.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sarah Azhari (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 737

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 01:18:00 AM

So, maybe there won't be any drama and just good old fashioned long term holding benefits, it's a good period that could see plenty of new bitcoin millionaires, a lot of my friends ended up being richer, unfortunately not me but it's fine, I did alright too.
Drama has happened and was created by the US government; Chengpeng Zhao was guilty and resigned as CEO. This is a big drama, but it doesn't affect anything with price.
I don't know what's next?, maybe there will be a bigger drama to make Bitcoin prices drop drastically on the market. Bitcoin prices are starting to be expensive now, some people won't buy it at today's prices, so that situation, they will find another way to buy Bitcoin at cheap prices, whatever the way and issue was made, the important thing is that prices must drop drastically.

bitcoin now is more resilient, and Bitcoin has more militants than past. so it is difficult to make the price go down at this time.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
Omahabit

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 02:32:02 PM

Yes, like the title above, we all know the halving time is will always full of drama, this always happens at that time, but I don't know why many people forget and still spread FUD everywhere. If they understand that and know it always happens on every 4 years, they shall be calm and relaxed to face SEC, Binance, or anything drama.

I hope this lesson gives you an important point. They create this to dump Bitcoin, they do this to scare you, they do this to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price, and After buying with a lot of money, you already know that today Bitcoin price is pumped like crazy, right?

So, I just want to say; Don't forget, The drama could happen again and repeat until the halving time. you must be strong and patient. you will definitely win if you face it with a quiet and strong hand if happen again in the near future.

Cheers

Halving is getting close; many people are waiting for the bullish market, while the game players of cryptos are observing the decisions of investors, which is the function of fear and greed towards the market, known as FOMO.
It is important to study the history, yet it is best to always back it up with a technical analysis of the market to make the right decision, because the expectation for a bullish market is high. Yet we should be conscious of the drama behind the market because the whales are watching every movement of the market.

I think there will be a lot of drama before the halving next year, because without the drama, the game of crypto will not be interesting, which will affect the rewards of the gurus in the crypto market.

Remember investment is fun when you understand the drama behind it.

Be vigilant....
Russlenat

Activity: 2772
Merit: 906

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 09:26:12 PM

We All Know, The halving time will be full of drama

You are absolutely right, Bitcoin halving is a crucial event in crypto currencies space, and it can potentially generate lot of attention and discussions within crypto community. This event can often lead to excitement and uncertainty. Some people may spread fear, uncertai9nity and doubt during these times. It is important for long term investors to remain firm and continue holding your Bitcoin, as the historical trend suggest that Bitcoin consistently makes new all time high after the having and same historical pattern of growth is likely to be repeated after the next having. Therefore, staying patient and confident during market fluctuation can potentially help to harvest substantial returns in future.
Bitcoin halving happens every four years, and so is the drama. So if you are a long term investor, at least you should know already how to overcome all of this as every bitcoin halving that we get to experiences brings a lot of lesson and realization for us. The challenge is on the newbies who are still starting to be exposed on what bitcoin halving be like. If they are not firm enough, they will always fall on the fuds and hypes that are only created to discourage from bitcoin investment.

But if you are being educated well on the risks and challenges when bitcoin halving comes, then you should have prepared for it. You will still be successful and be profitable after the event of bitcoin halving.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
FinePoine0

Activity: 378
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 04:07:04 PM

There is no shortage of evil people in society, just like in the cryptocurrency world there is no shortage of such corrupt and delusional people. If the price of Bitcoin is going to go up like this, then long term holders like us will benefit the most. But there are some corrupt people who are always busy with Bitcoin rumors or false slander to drive down the price. Bitcoin truth, spreading lies and rumors will do no good, Bitcoin exists now, will exist in the future, will continue to improve.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2023, 04:36:31 PM

There is no shortage of evil people in society, just like in the cryptocurrency world there is no shortage of such corrupt and delusional people. If the price of Bitcoin is going to go up like this, then long term holders like us will benefit the most. But there are some corrupt people who are always busy with Bitcoin rumors or false slander to drive down the price. Bitcoin truth, spreading lies and rumors will do no good, Bitcoin exists now, will exist in the future, will continue to improve.

People who spread negative rumors against Bitcoin are definitely afraid of Bitcoin's success, but one thing may be that such people want to buy bitcoin at a lower price, so in every case they value bitcoin price Let's try to reduce. Often, when the price of bitcoin is low, such people buy bitcoin on this occasion and then get out of good profit. The long -term holder certainly has a good profit from the rise in bitcoin prices, but those who buy and sell between pumps and dumps in the middle make more profit than long -term people.

It is true that despite many negative news, Bitcoin is still there and its price is showing a permanent increase. It is also possible that such people do not get full knowledge and awareness about Bitcoin and they do not know the importance of Bitcoin, which is why they speak negatively against it. Therefore, we should tell such people about bitcoin and inform them of the benefits of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀