Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:36:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 Starbucks Giftcards for BTC Make me an offer... How many do you want?  (Read 1979 times)
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:50:34 AM

I'll step it up and purchase 1 of these. Do these work in Canada?

Also, since there is an allegation that this could be a scam, I'll take 1 card for $60.

Just trying to get the ball moving again and help you out. I'm whiling to risk $60 in BTC. We don't need an escrow.

I've sent you a PM.
campycoin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:05:47 AM

Thanks...   check PM and you'll see... the cards are legit
WetSeals

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:10:33 AM

I might buy one also, if his works good.  Please keep informed.
DeoxyBit

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:40:38 AM

You might as well buy these here for 22 dollars....don't give this stupid bitch any bitcoin because these are completely shit.

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/gift-cards/100-starbucks-egift-card-leecoin-3/
simon66

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:21:16 PM

Contacted the user yesterday and already received my card.

It is loaded with $100. Already added to my account.

Here's proof

Now if this is fake, then starbucks should be contacting me soon and my balance should be removed.
I'll keep you guys updated.

Thanks!
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:47:03 PM

transfer balance from this 100 card to your own and remove card...
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:25:35 PM

I might buy one also, if his works good.  Please keep informed.

Let me know if you want one.

Somehow they are working now.  Miraculous
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:32:29 PM

Contacted the user yesterday and already received my card.

It is loaded with $100. Already added to my account.

Here's proof

Now if this is fake, then starbucks should be contacting me soon and my balance should be removed.
I'll keep you guys updated.

Thanks!

The card was purchased long ago.  If it was stolen then it would have already been shut off.  It wouldn't be WHEN I gave them to someone else that Starbucks magically sends emails to customers who got the cards like a gift and says we are taking the $100 that you just loaded on your card.  Yes, we could have taken it when it was on the original thief's card, but we waited instead till he sold it and took it within hours from the person he sold it to.

This guy keeps mouthing off and doesn't even realize he makes no sense! 

THANKS SIMON66..... appreciate the fact that you are HONEST and a STAND-UP guy.  Not a pussy ass little twat like our friend SCAMOBIT

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:39:30 PM

You might as well buy these here for 22 dollars....don't give this stupid bitch any bitcoin because these are completely shit.

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/gift-cards/100-starbucks-egift-card-leecoin-3/

Keep on lying TWATOBIT  Your lie doesn't even make sense.  All my cards are legit-  Pay attention to this thread and watch how MEN with COCKS handle business and maybe you should go hang out with fat pussies like Mark Karpeles and other scamers that can't make a girl cum so they gotta be little pussies all their life and scam people so they don't slit their wrists for having a dickie-do.  You know, your gut sticks out further than your dickie do.....

Anybody more pathetic than a scammer?  Oh yeah, one that hangs around lying afterward
simon66

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:47:35 PM

=================== UPDATE ===================

So far so good. Seems to be a real card with real $$ on it. I bought a coffee + lemon cake and they accepted my card. Even though the card number is from the US and I'm in Canada. The only problem is that I cannot transfer from his card balance to mine, this is because from currency difference (USD vs CAD). Other than that, I fell that I got this at a really good price!

Thanks campycoin!
DeoxyBit

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:41:05 PM

IM GAY AND I LIKE MEN AND BIG COCK AND I SELL STOLEN GIFT CARDS

Anybody more pathetic than ME?  Oh yeah, one that hangs around lying afterward

lol, but simon you are ridiculously stupid that you shouldn't bother updating....of course it's real money...if it shows up with value on the card then you can still spend it...

And for you campy"shit" I have the email where they told me it was stolen and posted here. Quit trying to deny it little pussy and you still have yet to say to everyone where you've got it. Surprised you couldnt think of any bullshit within the time frame. Nothing sadder than credit card fraud and someone who thinks proof of it is fake lmfao.

inb4 a rage from a 14 year old below....
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 07:43:03 PM

I'm pretty sure campycoin is innocent considering simon's alibi followed by DeoxyBit lashing out at simon due to it. Refer to this. If you're actually innocent, DeoxyBit, how about you try to prove it rather than using a verbal assault as evidence?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:54:12 AM

I'm pretty sure campycoin is innocent considering simon's alibi followed by DeoxyBit lashing out at simon due to it. Refer to this. If you're actually innocent, DeoxyBit, how about you try to prove it rather than using a verbal assault as evidence?

Thanks DiamondCardz.

Prepare for our friend "scamobit" to come behind me and display for us some more of his verbal diarrhea.  He is real proud of his scamming people and doesn't realize how easy it is for anyone to scam.  If I wanted to go around screwing other human beings for a living, how easy it would be.  The difference is: I actually have values.  I am not religious at all or afraid of hell, I simply believe in helping one another and doing what is right.  I got these cards (as I said before) for 50% off.  I don't drink coffee.  When I got them I did as a previous poster did and I checked the value ($100) and then immediately moved them to my own Starbucks card.  I did this with all the cards I bought as an investment toward future gifts.  When people have birthdays, I usually give them a $100 gift card by simply sending them an email with the code #'s.  Everyone who has got this gift has been very happy and my wife and I look like we are balling when we are really poor as shit.  So, when I saw that I might be able to get some bitcoin for these $100 cards I looked at it as another investment. Ie...  Sell them now, while the price is $500 per coin.  Make $70 in btc per card (Spent $50 on them) and then when bitcoin rises to $10,000 a coin, my original $50 purchase would be worth $1500.  Pretty nice investment.  However, I forgot to factor in "dirtbags." 

Sending $100 gift card to you and your subsequent scammy behavior, lies and accusations cost me $50.  That's a loss of $50.  That is not how I want to business.  Then you even hang around and try talking shit rather than admit you have no skills of your own other than lies and being a scammy bitch.  Well, I do believe in Karma.  I try and do right so maybe good things will come of it.  And yes, you may enjoy your $100 worth of coffee and feel like a king but you will get yours one day.  Maybe not today or next month or next year... but one day.  And knowing that makes me half sad and half happy.  Sad because you could have just paid for the card and helped me in my investment and helped you save money in your coffee drinking life. But no, you had to go be a KARPELES...  That's what I'm calling you pathetic wastes of space from here on out.  And why am I happy?  Well, because even though you screwed me, I know that you're nothing more than a piece of shit.  You have no life and must steal from people so that you can get free coffee and that is laughable to me.  At this point in evolution, clearly you are on your way out. 

So keep on scamming.  Keep on drinking your free coffee.  And keep running your mouth and sending me your eloquent private messages. You are garbage, and I hope someone screws you in ways I couldn't even fathom.  I have a house, a wife, a kid and a dog so you wanna take food outta our mouths so you can drink your coffee and be a piece of shit..... I'll go with the great saying as said by the great President George W and say,

"Fool me once...........   shame on.....  shame on you,   fool me, can't get fooled again"
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:41:28 PM

Still got cards available.
MakuSoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 11:56:44 PM

I have many for $50 each, let me know if you want...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: