Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How difficult life would have been without Cryptocurrency awareness in Nigeria  (Read 287 times)
Salahmu (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2023, 09:48:16 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

I use to think about how difficult things would have been for us as a Nigerians if there was no Cryptocurrency, considering how difficult it is to get a well paid job, I wonder what would have become of us, but with the help of Cryptocurrency  things became  more easy with many ways of making money through crypto as such most people now prefer online than working for someone. But Most times I use to imagine the way this country is moving, thousands and millions of unemployed youth, to even make the matter worst government doesn't even care about the welfare of the citizens, they does what they feel is right undermining if citizens are okay by it or not, There are millions people graduating everyday but no job.

Your life before you started crypto and now which one is better? Let's share our experience.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2023, 10:36:34 PM

Your life before you started crypto and now which one is better? Let's share our experience.

Usually we can't compares our past life to present with cryptocurrency because it offers a variety of opportunities and draw us more closer to wealth creations, cryptocurrency I believe it was a God sent to deliver us from the hardship of the devil leadership and as I know every youths who are one way connected to cryptocurrency or digital currency aren't to be much dependant of the white scholar (collar) job instead prefer doing task online to keep them afloat. This could be trading, advertisement or affiliates marketing or content creations (vbloging, and youtube video).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Forever101

Activity: 334
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 03:45:08 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

I am of different opinion to what you have said, to every circumstance, there will definitely be away of survival. Before the knowledge of Cryptocurrency, the country has been experiencing some hardship and people have lived and scale through. Since Cryptocurrency is not a get rich
quick scheme, it has not so much affected our living but gave us option to invest in a place where we can expect big return. Bitcoin halving happens every 4 years where history repeats itself which is always everyone's expectation to make a lot of profit. What do we say then, does the 4 years investment make everyone rich even when many do not have money to invest due to the country's economy situation.

Well I know bitcoins has come to stay, but we can be rational in our thinking. What happens if bitcoins does not exist until the next century, people alive as we speak now we definitely sought for a means of survival.

Those that can actually boast of bitcoins achievement are early adopters who enjoy the unlimited privilege of selling high, though there are still opportunity to new users.
Salahmu (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 07:06:48 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2023, 10:40:16 AM by Salahmu

I am of different opinion to what you have said, to every circumstance, there will definitely be away of survival. Before the knowledge of Cryptocurrency, the country has been experiencing some hardship and people have lived and scale through. Since Cryptocurrency is not a get rich
quick scheme, it has not so much affected our living but gave us option to invest in a place where we can expect big return. Bitcoin halving happens every 4 years where history repeats itself which is always everyone's expectation to make a lot of profit. What do we say then, does the 4 years investment make everyone rich even when many do not have money to invest due to the country's economy situation.

Well I know bitcoins has come to stay, but we can be rational in our thinking. What happens if bitcoins does not exist until the next century, people alive as we speak now we definitely sought for a means of survival.

Those that can actually boast of bitcoins achievement are early adopters who enjoy the unlimited privilege of selling high, though there are still opportunity to new users.

Yeah I totally understand your point of view mate but I was not actually saying that there would be no survival if there was no Cryptocurrency in the country on the contrary the point I was trying to make was that through Cryptocurrency there was more opportunity for people to earn a living and from there establish themselves, I no is not everyone that made it through crypto but crypto has helped many. I no crypto is not a get rich quick scheme but most successful people started from there, also crypto did not just show us about trading but opens our eyes and understanding to see that there are other things you could do online that would help you.

A friend graduated from school over five years but there was nothing to show for it no job, he was introduced to crypto trading and he started getting something and from there he was able to establish himself in other area, so the survival of everyone in Nigeria Is not dependent on crypto but rather crypto has empowered many.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
DICE 
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 798
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 07:15:46 AM

I use to think about how difficult things would have been for us as a Nigerians if there was no Cryptocurrency, considering how difficult it is to get a well paid job,

What kind of well-paying work are you referring to?

People were doing well before the arrival of bitcoin, and if we think about it, this cryptocurrency has exposed many Nigerians to fraud.

There are numerous sections in Nigeria where individuals are well paid for their services; hence, people were doing well even before the introduction of cryptocurrency; the only difference is that it has reduced the rate of people remaining unemployed because they can trade and do some labor to get paid.

But Most times I use to imagine the way this country is moving, thousands and millions of unemployed youth, to even make the matter worst government doesn't even care about the welfare of the citizens, they does what they feel is right undermining if citizens are okay by it or not, There are millions people graduating everyday but no job.
The government don’t actually care about cryptocurrency because they are afraid of Nigerians to fall victims of scam since they know that people are using cryptocurrency means to scam.

I must confess, Bitcoin changed my life for good because I am graduate with no any other job yet, but Bitcointalk forum has been a life changer for me through participation of signature campaigns.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
adultcrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 07:50:15 AM

Usually we can't compares our past life to present with cryptocurrency because it offers a variety of opportunities and draw us more closer to wealth creations, cryptocurrency I believe it was a God sent to deliver us from the hardship of the devil leadership and as I know every youths who are one way connected to cryptocurrency or digital currency aren't to be much dependant of the white scholar (collar) job instead prefer doing task online to keep them afloat. This could be trading, advertisement or affiliates marketing or content creations (vbloging, and youtube video).

Comments like this dey give me hope. I know the journey is a long one but I believe that someday I will actually make money from cryptocurrency.

SmartGold01

Activity: 672
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 08:15:51 AM

I use to think about how difficult things would have been for us as a Nigerians if there was no Cryptocurrency, considering how difficult it is to get a well paid job,

What kind of well-paying work are you referring to?

People were doing well before the arrival of bitcoin, and if we think about it, this cryptocurrency has exposed many Nigerians to fraud.

There are numerous sections in Nigeria where individuals are well paid for their services; hence, people were doing well even before the introduction of cryptocurrency; the only difference is that it has reduced the rate of people remaining unemployed because they can trade and do some labor to get paid.

But Most times I use to imagine the way this country is moving, thousands and millions of unemployed youth, to even make the matter worst government doesn't even care about the welfare of the citizens, they does what they feel is right undermining if citizens are okay by it or not, There are millions people graduating everyday but no job.
The government don’t actually care about cryptocurrency because they are afraid of Nigerians to fall victims of scam since they know that people are using cryptocurrency means to scam.

I must confess, Bitcoin changed my life for good because I am graduate with no any other job yet, but Bitcointalk forum has been a life changer for me through participation of signature campaigns.

We all know the risk involved with digital money but lets not forget about what has advantage also have disadvantage as well, so certainly there must be another way round the positive impact of bitcoin has greatly elevate us from hardship because at this hardened time of our country cryptocurrency tends to create a way of survival among the boys including we that are women are also finding our ways into cryptocurrency.
My little experience and stayed over here has really given me a lifting hands and to understand that bitcoin is real and people should venture into it.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Asiska02

Activity: 798
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 11:48:14 AM

It is difficult indeed to get a well paid job in Nigeria but that does not limit the fact that many people were still doing well before the awareness of bitcoin came to Nigeria. It was a means of creating more wealth for some people while some people took the advantage of it to lead them out of unemployment. Whatever the case maybe, it has undoubtedly helped and improved the well being of many Nigerians that have taken part in it and also help to reduce poverty level to some certain degree. In my opinion, bitcoin have added more value and positive impact to the Nigerians than attributing it to any negativity it must have been used for.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 938
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 01:58:58 PM

cryptocurrency I believe it was a God sent to deliver us from the hardship of the devil leadership and as I know every youths who are one way connected to cryptocurrency or digital currency aren't to be much dependant of the white scholar (collar) job instead prefer doing task online to keep them afloat. This could be trading, advertisement or affiliates marketing or content creations (vlogging, and youtube video).
Not only crypto oh, but the opportunities which the internet brings has helped a whole lot of people living in poverty to make a good decent amount of money even in the absence of white collar job in this 21st century, which was never the same in the previous centuries. However, with the help of these 4 basic skills now, you could see an average Nigerian youth of age 18 to 30yrs living a better life that was mostly experienced by retired civil servants of age 50 to 60yrs after several years of hard work and investing, but crypto came and for those who could understand how the volatile nature of the market work were able to create such wealth in a year or two, which is the beauty ever experienced with the innovation of the internet.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Agbe

Activity: 868
Merit: 1252

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 02:15:09 PM

This topic and the content e dey funny but there is element of truth. Before and aftermath of Bitcoin can not be the same. Before I know Bitcoin live was sad, though I was not that poor guy but I was not satisfying my needs but after when invested in Bitcoin late 2021 till now, my life have changed though it is not much but to some extent. For those who have known crypto and key into im, their lives are not remain the same again. Bitcoin has changed a lot of lives in we country.
Even at that there are some people who still dey sceptical about the technology. So orientation is still needed in Cryptocurrency in the country.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
knowngunman

Activity: 588
Merit: 316

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 02:20:18 PM

Not only crypto oh, but the opportunities which the internet brings has helped a whole lot of people living in poverty to make a good decent amount of money even in the absence of white collar job in this 21st century, which was never the same in the previous centuries. However, with the help of these 4 basic skills now, you could see an average Nigerian youth of age 18 to 30yrs living a better life that was mostly experienced by retired civil servants of age 50 to 60yrs after several years of hard work and investing, but crypto came and for those who could understand how the volatile nature of the market work were able to create such wealth in a year or two, which is the beauty ever experienced with the innovation of the internet.
For every action, there must be a equal or opposite reaction. That's the exact case crypto is facing in Nigeria. Majority of our youths who claim to be crypto traders are nothing but into internet fraud while hide and disguise under crypto. Crypto has really helped a reasonable number of people out of poverty in this 21st century and as well as sent some to early grave due to carelessness in protecting their wallet.

Mind you, crypto should not be compared with white collar job. Being in crypto make you the boss of your own wealth and decides by yourself while you face the risk involved alone but civil servants are entitled to pension and gratuities after retirement despite the fact that their appointment can be terminated anytime their employer wishes.

For OP, just like everyone is saying, with or without crypto people will survive the hurdles. It's just a privilege and we should grab it while it lasts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Davidvictorson

Activity: 966
Merit: 832

Livecasino.io

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 07:44:27 PM

Life would not have been difficult without crypto in Nigeria. There are a thousand and one Nigerian youth who are making a lot of money everyday, month and year legally who are not into cryptocurrency. Have you heard of Amazon KDP, Forex trading, SEO specialist, virtual assistant, drop shipping, affiliate marketing, Copywriting, Facebook ad specialist just to name but a few? These side  gigs pay young Nigerians in hard currency. As you can see cryptocurrency is just one of the ways that made life a little bit easier for Nigerians but it is not the only way.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Wiwo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2023, 08:15:40 AM

I use to think about how difficult things would have been for us as a Nigerians if there was no Cryptocurrency, considering how difficult it is to get a well paid job, I wonder what would have become of us, but with the help of Cryptocurrency  things became  more easy with many ways of making money through crypto as such most people now prefer online than working for someone. But Most times I use to imagine the way this country is moving, thousands and millions of unemployed youth, to even make the matter worst government doesn't even care about the welfare of the citizens, they does what they feel is right undermining if citizens are okay by it or not, There are millions people graduating everyday but no job.

You're life before you started crypto and now which one is better? Let's share our experience.

Every revolutionary tool such as the internet,  industrialization and digital financings like Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have a trance generational impact on the life of the revolutionized,  but also note that not all Nigerians most especially youths are interested in cryptocurrencies and we still have low percentages of the general citizens unaware of what bitcoin is.

So for that,  we must have a clear standing before making assumptions on a general basis in discussions such as this,  there is no doubt that cryptocurrency has helped quite a lot of us most especially those who found this forum and constantly engage in the discussion that have helped to shape the understanding of Bitcoin /cryptocurrency including blockchain technologies.

Cryptocurrency impact could also mean different things to different members here.
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 4833

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 08:50:27 AM

Life would not have been difficult without crypto in Nigeria. There are a thousand and one Nigerian youth who are making a lot of money everyday, month and year legally who are not into cryptocurrency. Have you heard of Amazon KDP, Forex trading, SEO specialist, virtual assistant, drop shipping, affiliate marketing, Copywriting, Facebook ad specialist just to name but a few? These side  gigs pay young Nigerians in hard currency. As you can see cryptocurrency is just one of the ways that made life a little bit easier for Nigerians but it is not the only way.
Bitcoin directly and indirectly helped me. Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies helped Nigerians. Some people might have been poor if not for cryptocurrencies. There are many other ways to make money, but because of the existence of cryptocurrencies, some people are getting online jobs, even in areas you mentioned above, some people also invested. Although, we have to be very careful, because cryptocurrencies also make some people got scammed. As for trading, people should know that it is very risky.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 09:10:27 AM

Not everyone in the country is involved in cryptocurrency, and there are challenges associated with it, particularly regarding patience and long-term investment. It is disheartening to witness limited diversification of assets and businesses in Nigeria. The massive returns seen in cryptocurrency are not exclusive to Nigeria, as other countries have also experienced them. The key difference lies in the regulation and taxation policies. Personally, my main challenge is finding ways to securely store my cryptocurrency returns in my Dorm account, potentially through peer-to-peer (P2P) exchanges.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Marykeller

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2023, 09:41:49 AM

Life would not have been difficult without crypto in Nigeria. There are a thousand and one Nigerian youth who are making a lot of money everyday, month and year legally who are not into cryptocurrency. Have you heard of Amazon KDP, Forex trading, SEO specialist, virtual assistant, drop shipping, affiliate marketing, Copywriting, Facebook ad specialist just to name but a few? These side  gigs pay young Nigerians in hard currency. As you can see cryptocurrency is just one of the ways that made life a little bit easier for Nigerians but it is not the only way.
Correct. Cryptocurrency is not the only way for Nigerians em get other side digital hustle as you have mentioned wey many Nigerians d into and them the get much mula(money) from am on a daily basis pass we ma wey d into crypto, wey d depend on bitcoin weekly payment.

The thing wey happen be sae, for peso to get knowledge and learn those wey you mention
Amazon KDP, Forex trading, SEO specialist, virtual assistant, drop shipping, affiliate marketing, Copywriting
peso gats to pay big amount of money to acquire those knowledge and skills because dem  no d learn am for free compare to us wey d into crypto through the forum, wey no pay any peso to teach us how to make money for crypto. We just acquire all the knowledge of crypto through the forum exposure and we still d acquire am the go.

Ever since then, our involvement with crypto, em don be of help give us to provide for ourselves and our families. Thanks to crypto

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RockBell

Activity: 742
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2023, 03:01:17 PM

Awareness is one of the best means of advertising any business, especially when it comes to crypto a lot of  Nigerians had a lot of misconceptions about Bitcoin majority see it as a way of scamming people and even if Bitcoin has its own bad side when it comes to been liquidated and scam, but with awareness, they have a better knowledge on what the whole deal is, and a lot of us have taken it upon our self to improve the bitcoin ecosystem in Nigeria which is one of the best things I enjoy doing my self any opportunity I get I tell people to invest to enjoy in the future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2023, 07:26:58 PM

I use to think about how difficult things would have been for us as a Nigerians if there was no Cryptocurrency, considering how difficult it is to get a well paid job, I wonder what would have become of us, but with the help of Cryptocurrency  things became  more easy with many ways of making money through crypto as such most people now prefer online than working for someone. But Most times I use to imagine the way this country is moving, thousands and millions of unemployed youth, to even make the matter worst government doesn't even care about the welfare of the citizens, they does what they feel is right undermining if citizens are okay by it or not, There are millions people graduating everyday but no job.

Minus joke, money wey I dun lose for this industry plenty pass the money wey I dun make but why I no dey reason am na because na still this industry wey give me am which means If I wasn't in the industry I won't have made that money that I lost so I just dey take am like sacrifice wey I give the gods of crypto and believe say more go come for future. Now to you questions, Nigerians no dey take last, we for still survive. No be today wey job no dey the country yet man still dey survive so e no matter if cryrpo been dey or not me for still find way to make am (I never still make am but I know say e no far again). Before crypto come I dun dey learn forex and been get other plans to learn programming (coding). Crypto just dey easier na why I leave others to focus here.

Men dey use all this things I dun call their names use survive for the country so e no belike without crypto men no for fit chop but make I no lie, crypto money sweet and if you dun understand am you go chop well. When I dey talk about crypto money I no deg mean this small small change wey we dey get for this forum. I mean better block wey investing or trading fit give you. If you do your maths well and God favor you forget am na major block wey you go cashout from the market. We need to stop dey rely on the government. If na you wey get over 200 millions children, talk truth you go fit manage them. We need decentralized the politics for the country if we want the country to get head, each states take care of their problem and pay taxes to federal government.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2023, 08:32:21 PM

Oboy no tok am twice oo. Cryptocurrency na God sent oo. There was no hope in naija government and God just open di way for we. There is no youth employment in Nigeria Government Budget every year. Those people wey dey wise for di industry dey make well well. And many dey use am dey gamble. As dem get am from trading or other platforms na so dem dey use dey play bet dey loss dey lost am. But yet di technology still dey find food for their Belle and table. Im done help plenty for di whole world.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CryptSafe

Activity: 728
Merit: 421

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 03:50:27 PM

No doubt about your point OP as it is audibly loud and visibly clear to everyone who has been a part of this platform long before now and those who just joined not quite too long that bitcoin has done more than what some government and politicians have done in our country. This platform has made many  from nothing to something and still counting. Waiting for government and white collar Job was not feasible but making out time todo  much research  and learn counts to more discovery.
In all, the Crypto currency awareness has done much in Nigeria and still needs more awareness campaign as there are still million and one person's ready to adopt it but have possibly not gotten the information about it properly.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀