Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xxxxx  (Read 1674 times)
moug

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:36:53 AM

The most innovative and legitimate altcoin out there is SolarCoin (SLR). Solar energy producers receive grants of 1 SLR per documented Megawatt-hour of electricity produced. So the currency is backed by something of real economic value and it is intended to help the environment.

The founders of SolarCoin include highly experienced investment bankers: for example, Joseph Zitoli, John Dolan, Nick Gogerty, and Charles Moore. The team also includes scientists, professors, economists, entrepreneurs, etc. This page has links to the CVs of all team members: http://wiki.solarcoin.org/index.php?title=SolarCoin_Volunteers

The official website, SolarCoin.org, includes lots of information including a detailed FAQ.

SolarCoin launched in January and trades on three small exchanges so far. Most of the trading volume is at AllCrypt.com.

They also say "Off-grid facilities are currently not eligible for pilot SLR grants"
So whats the point? There could be a lot of semi off grids as most people
start with Grid-Ties and most of that could also be considered "Off-grid"
as they are also using that power.

Like me I got 8KWh of solar and the backup 100kwh and hardly sell any power
as it's not going to work out as the line owner can charge a line charge also,
making the net a big fat zero.
But if you could trade the coin it could work out for me a little better.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:47:43 AM

I will suggest 70% in bitcoin and 30% in litecoin if you want to play safe because no one can say how long these cloned coins are going to stay in the market, all you need to do is keep them safe and a long hold and then poooofffff the golden time will come  Wink Smiley !!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: